Colby Brock imagines

By Writerloveerrr

The title says it all❤️❤️❤️ I've been going crazy over this man for almost a year More

Lap
Fluff
fight
Cuddles
Kill bill
Hide and seek
"Colby your hurting me..."
"Sam hates me...."
Why are you so damn hot
Sam and colbys new merch!!!!!!!
Clingy
Abused (TW)
Nap time
Color
Hike
No filming!
Cigarettes
Requests!?
Fight pt.2
Clueless
Tiktok trend
Omg!!! (Sorry I hate a/n two but im just so happy)
Roommates
"Do i,huh?"

Baby come back to bed☹️

1.2K 6 0
By Writerloveerrr

I got out of bed from Colby to go make food because I'm hungry and it's midnight

I get up and then I hear a grumble thinking it my stomach I slowly walk to the door then I heard a "baby?" then a grown "where did you go?" he asked "baby I'm going to go get a midnight snack I'll be back" I said opening the door "but nol baby come. Back to bed!" he wined shuffling in his sheets "I'll be back I'm just getting a small snavk you want anything?" I said and asked. "You"he said sadly "ok you nothing I'll be right back then" I said a head his grown as I closed the door.

--
I walked back into Colbys room seeing Colby flopping like a fish "babe eBay are you doing?" I said him he stopped and make graby hands like a 2 year old I want over to my said of the bed and put my water down and I layed down under the covers and I was pulled into Colbys chest "babe I was about to get comfortable" I said trying to wiggle out of his death grip "Cole let go" I said glaring at him "ok" he said sadly turning to face always from me.

I turned around and put my arms around Colby and looked at his face and saw a pout "oh stop it babe" I said kissing the pout on his lips and he took that as a chance to make out with me.

He grabbed my face kissing me back and then a little of that and we pulled away."I love you" I said laying a top of his putting my head on his chest.

He rapped his arms around me and I fell asleep to his heart beating.

"I love you too.so much" is what heard before I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
72.2K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...