[Requests closed for now] Ens...

Από YukariThePotato10

Include- Fluff, angst, lemons■ Y/N L/N is the new producer for Yumenosaki Academy, but will their enrollment... Περισσότερα

Info Page
Gift --- Arashi Narukami
Kou-Chan --- Koga Oogami
'You'--- Makoto Yuuki
🩹Isara Mao
🩹 Cold --- Sena Izumi
🌸Nazuno Nito
🌸 Niki Shiina
🌸Kanata Shinkai
🌸Ritsu Sakuma
🌸Mika Kagehira
🍋Natsume Sakasaki
🍋Hiyori Tomoe
🌸Tsumugi Aoba
🌸 Midori Takamine
🌸Mao Isara
!⚠️Notice⚠️!
🩹🌸Leo Tsukinaga
🍋Kaoru Hakaze
Izumi Sena 🍋
🌸Itsuki Shu Part One
🩹🌸 Itsuki Shu Part Two
🌸Tsukasa Suou

Kanata Shinkai

143 2 0
Από YukariThePotato10

Type: Fluff

--------------------

Currently, there are two producers in Yumenosaki Academy, Anzu, and me. Y/N. Me and Anzu bond well because of our love of work and idols, and I thought being a producer means that clubs are optional. But NoOoooo. Stupid Eichi says that I have to get into a club or else I leave. I mean, could he be any more demanding? Even after his units defeat... he's persistent as ever. 

"Y/n-chan... Are you.. Okay?" Anzu muttered, walking over to me with two bottles of water. 

"Yeah... I'm just not sure which club to join... None of them are really interesting to me.." I groaned, slouching in my chair. Anzu sat in the desk across from me, smiling as she wrote up proposals. 

"You like marine life, right?" She asked, I nodded my reply. "Then join the Marine Bio Club. I hear their in need of some members." 

"Eeh? But isn't Hakaze-senpai in that club..." I shivered. The mere thought of having to see that flirt every day irked me. 

"Yeah, but Shinkai-Senpai and Kanzaki-kun are there." She pointed out. I thought a little, sure Kaoru was in that club, but Kanzaki-kun would be there to help me. Plus, Shinkai.... "You're blushing again," Anzu stated bluntly. 

"Hmm? Am I?" Anzu gave me a look that said 'Don't play dumb with me'. "Alright, alright. So I am. Whats up with that?"

"Your crush on Kanata."

".... So?"

"N/N-Chan, you've gotta confess to him eventually!" Anzu sighed. 

"I can't Anzu-chan, you know this."

"Hmmm? Can't what~?" The voice made both me and Anzu stop. I looked behind me to see the said blue haired senior. 

"Y/N can't confess to her damn crush. When she SHOULD before it's too late." Anzu explained. I shot her dirty looks. How could she just say that aloud?! In front of Kanata non the less.

The bluette looked down at me, his green eyes pretty and curious. "N/N-Chan~, you like someone? Puka.." Maybe I was imagining it, but he seemed... hurt.

"I mean I guess... I know he probably won't like me anyways. Oh! Kanata-kun, would it be okay if I join the Marine bio club? Tenshouin has been on my case about it for so long..." I decided to change the subject, since it was making me feel awkward.

Kanata smiled and nodded, happy to hear my words. "Sure! Puka~." He grinned. I smiled back and gazed at my work. I expected that to be the end of the conversation, for the senior to leave. But he didn't. "N/N-chan~. clubs already started y'know~." Kanata cooed. 

I looked up at him, "Really? Anzu-chan, why're you still-" I turned to Anzu only to find the desk empty. 

"She left a while ago. Puka.." Kanata stated. "You gotta be kidding me.." I sighed. Before I could get up myself, Kanata took hold of my hand and dragged me out of the producer's office. "Can't keep everyone else waiting!"

Even when I had gained my foothold, the senior didn't let go of my hand. It was a little awkward, considering that we were getting a lot of stares from the other students. Shinkai opened the door to the club room, revealing a pretty aesthetic room, filled with baby blues and faint purples. A few fish tanks here and there filled with different kinds of fish, and marine life posters along the walls. In one corner there was a pile of turtle plushies and in the middle, comfy-looking chairs. Two of which were occupied by Kanzaki and Hakaze.

"Y/N?" Kanzaki said, looking up to face me. I smiled and waved. "Hey Souma-Kun!" I didn't notice the pouty face Kanata wore as a smiled. 

"Ohoho! The stunning Y/N graces us with her presence?" Hakaze smirked, he got up and made his way toward me. As quickly as I could I ducked under his arms that wanted a hug and rushed behind Kanzaki. Leaving the blonde stunned.

------

After things settled down,  I found it easy to relax. Apparently, all we really do in the marine bio club is study the animals and take care of the fish. Thats about it. Simple enough. 

I sat in the corner reading one of the many books I had selected from the shelves and read in silence. Hakaze would come over occasionally to flirt, but all I had to do was call Kanzki over. A couple of times I caught Kanata looking over, but he looked away. 

Some time had past and the next thing I knew, it was time to go home. 

"So, why don't I treat you to some food cutie~." Hakaze cooed, snaking an arm around my shoulder. 

"Kaoru-dono! I'll have to ask to cut this out!" Kanzaki groaned, trying to pull the blonde away from me. 

"Aw, C'mon Souma-Kyun!" Hakaze whined. I frowned, how stupid he was. 

"N/n-Chan." Kanata's voice whispered. I turned to see him at the doorway, waving me over. I looked back to make sure Kanzaki and Hakaze won't notice me slip away. When I was sure they couldn't see, I walked over to the bluette. "Hehe. Souma and Hakaze do this lots. Puka.." He whispered in a low voice. 

"Kanzaki mentioned how Hakaze-senpai is a disgrace to the club.. Now I can see why." I smiled softly. The two of us walked down the halls, escaping the argument between the other club members. 

Kanata went silent for a little, I've never seen him like this before. When we reached the school gates, Kanata led me somewhere else, not our usual route home.

"Where are we going?" I asked. The boy only looked back toward me and smiled. Mysterious was the only word to describe him, after all he is one of the three eccentrics. But that's just what I loved about him. 

"Just a little further, puka~." Kanata sang. He grabbed hold of my hand again and began to run. We took a single turn and we were at the beach that surround the school from a few sides. The breeze was cooler down here, and the sound of the waves put me to ease. 

The pressure around my hand was released as Kanata rushed into the water, still in his school uniform. 

"Hey! Kanata! Don't just go in there with your school clothes!"  I called. Just as Kanata reached the waters edge, he ran back to bring me towards the water. 

"C'mon! C'mon! Puka~" He smiled, his green eyes looked so peaceful and stood out in the beach colors. We both rushed down to where the waves just began to pull back, I took off my shoes to place my feet in the sand. It wasn't every day I got to do this. 

Kanata pointed to the near-setting sun, looking down at me, "Pretty, isn't it?" He asked. 

"Mhm. The most beautiful thing I've seen!" I replied, laughing a little as the sand tickled me feet.

We stood in silence for a little, until Kanata said - "So when are you gonna confess to Souma?"

"Kanzaki-kun? Confess?" I repeated those two words, questioning.

"Yeah.. You like him don't you?" The bluette stated. I looked up to see his face sad. Like before when I waved to Kanzaki. I took a deep breathe, unprepared, but willing to confess. Right now.

"No silly. Kanzaki's a childhood friend. I like you Kanata!" I smiled. The boys dull face widened, whipping his head around to face me. 

"I-wha.... Huh?!" He stuttered. 

"Hahaha! I never expected to see you of all people all flustered!" I giggled. Kanata pouted a little, glancing at the setting sun. 

"You're serious though.. right? Puka.." He asked. I gathered every ounce of courage to play my next card. I stood up on my tippy toes and gently tugged the boys tie to bring him down to around my height. Then, I kissed him. His eyes grew wide, not knowing what to do. Slowly, one of his hands made it's way to my h/c hair, and he kissed back. 

I felt like I was in one of those romance movies, the timing and setting were near perfect. The relaxing ocean view with the setting sun in the background. We pulled away and I looked up to him, a soft smile on his face.

"Completely serious!" I smiled. The boy happily did his jellyfish dance for a little before placing a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Hehe. I'm glad, N/N-Chan~, Puka, puka." 

-----------------------------

Yukari ~ I felt like this had a little ooc in it, but that's fine. I love Kanata. 

Words : 1406

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
142K 7.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
380K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...