𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twenty seven

2K 50 46
By thaaprettiestt

Sugarhill, Harlem
6:36pm

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

@parisslynn got you wishing its two of me🖤!
50,737 likes | 200 comments

@user739 so pretty

@deeplays4keeps parissss❤️

@suagrhillddot ma heart❤️❤️

@grimeyjit._ come back to tally mane

@kenziemeekss 😍😍😍

@ddosama 🖤🖤

___________________________

it was my last day in harlem so i just decided to have fun foreal. i didn't really wanna go back to florida knowing that i really lost most of my friends over there so it's going to be really hard for me but it's aight.

we were on the way to one of dd and ddots shows and it was all of us going. i've never been to one of david's shows so this was gonna be fun for me.

we were going in one of those cars with 8 seats because it was all of us in the car. his driver was driving the car, then it was jstar in the passangers seat and david behind the driver and jay in the middle and dudeylo next to him on the right.

and in the back it was dee on the left darrian in the middle then hoodstardotty on the right which we gon call dotty. "ion gon lie paris it's no more space you gon have to sit on somebody lap" jstar said out the window of the passengers seat.

"you mad small anyway so you good" dee laughed. "yo paris come here" david said telling me to sit on his lap. jay and dudey had to get out so i could go in and sit on his lap then they came back in.

after all that, we was all in the car driving to the place where they had they lil show. it was in New York but it was far from sugarhill so we was in that car for a while.

"yo paris you good?" david asked to make sure i was comfortable. "yeah alittle" i told him. "yo driver move ya seat up a lil but she ain't barely got no room" he told the driver making him push up his seat alittle.

"am i hurting you?" i asked him. "cause ion want ya legs to start hurting on stage" i laughed. "you good ma heart, you not even that heavy" he said. "alright" i nodded then going on my phone.

nobody told me that car rides with them was so chaotic. "aight lemme play my music" david connected his phone to the car playing his music.

the beat started playing and everybody in the car already knew what was about to play already getting hype, it was one of dd's songs.

"AYO TG, SUCK MY DICK WHY YOU TALKIN ON NOTTI JB GOT HIT, FAT NIGGA HE RAN AND TRIPPED THEN NAZZY HAD DIED RIGHT AFTER JAYRIP" they all shouted the lyrics in unison.

it was so fucking loud. i was just laughing at the way they was all shouting. i took out my phone and opened ig recording the one of the parts of the song and they was all in the video.

"THEY TALKIN ON NOTTI THEY MUST WANNA MEET EM" we all shouted. i recorded that part and posted it on my story then putting my phone down. the song finished and they started playing other songs but everybody was already tired of rapping.

"bro how far are we, nigga?" ddot sat in the back whining trying to look at the gps to see how far we were. "lemme see" i said looking at david's wrist picking up his hand and admiring his watch.

"this fyee" i glanced at it. david hugged my waist laying his head on my back. "you tired?" i asked him. "nah you just smell mad good" he said laying his head on my back closing his eyes.

half of the niggas in the car was knocked out. everyone in the back row was sleeping amongst each other. we was crossing one of the bridges and i hate bridges so much i started looking at my phone so i wouldn't have to look down it.

"you scared of heights?" jay laughed. "im not scared of heights im just scared that we gon fall off" i laughed. jay laughed "you pussy". "how is that being pussy?" i mugged him then laughed.

he didn't even say anything he just looked at me and laugh making me laugh too. "you're annoying" i laughed again.

we were 10 minutes away from the place and dd decided to go live to let the people know that we was almost there.

he started the live and mad people already started to join and comment.

@user839 heyyy baeee
@user6382 he look so fine😍
@user902 are you on the way to the New York show?

"yo we bouta pull up to the place right now, look at all these niggas." dd said showing everyone in the back sleeping. but jay and jstar was the only people not sleep.

"lemme see that real quick" jay asked for the phone and dd passed it to him. "yo New York we litty, pop out everybody pop out it's gon be a movie, grahh" he announced passing the phone back to dd.

he didn't wanna show that paris was sitting on his lap because he knew the fans was gonna go crazy even tho it wasn't that serious but he ain't wanna risk it.

@user8292 where's paris?
@user115 are you still with tyler girlfriend?
@user602 did paris go back to tally??
@user000 look at ddot sleeping LMFAOO😭😭

they pulled up to the place and they came through backstage so the fans couldn't see them yet. everybody woke up looking around wondering where the fuck they at.

"aight we here ima see yall" dd said ending the live. "wake y'all asses up" david shouted at everybody that was sleeping. we all got out the car everybody was stretching and shit.

we was walking into the place and we was walking through the back. the place was already packed up with fans and security.

when we walked in they were playing other music while they gathered all the fans in and stuff. we was in the back and they already had the mic's checked up and gave them each a mic.

the dj started talking and telling the crowd to make noise and then it go so loud because everyone was yelling. they started playing dd's song and then everyone walked out on the stage making the crowd scream and go wild.

all of us was on the stage and dd and ddot were in the front because they were the 'main event' i guess. i noticed that a lot of people in the crowd noticed me. "PARIS PARIS, OH MY GOSH  THATS PARIS!!" i heard this one girl yell.

"Take my phone take my phone!" one of the fans yelled so i went up and took her phone recording and showing me and dd rapping to the song in the background then giving her back her phone smiling.

the next song started playing making everyone yell pulling out their phones.

Os, let's do it, Os, let's do it
Rundown gang gon' boom 'em
Os, let's do it, Os, let's do it, Os, let's do it

Like Sha Gz, you on what?
Like ya' mans ain't get shot in the butt
Keep talking on Notti, can't wait 'til I see you
I'ma have your stomach lookin' see through
Woo, Rah Rah, like one got poked
And the other got shot in his matha
And these niggas is dirty and bummy
Catch me a bunny, we gon' make him hop.

dd was rapping his part then dee came up doing his part and it was litty as fuck i just wish i had some za.

im not even gon lie the place was too lit and that song had me turnt as fuck. the crowd was really vibey and they came with the energy, i love that for them.

i didn't even know that his fans was gonna know me like that and it actually had me suprised alittle bit. so much people was asking for pictures with me and dd.

and y'all already know ddot had to do his lil song too. technically everyone there did they own song and all of them was fye.

jstar got a bottle of water and started splashing it in the crowd everytime the beat dropped. we was i there for a long time and the show was over and we all got off stage.

"that's was mad fye" i said. we left the spot through the back and it was a couple of fans back there i guess they were waiting for us. "can i get a picture with all of ya?" this girl asked.

"yeah sure" ddot answered and we all stood together taking a group picture and the fan was so happy. it was starting to get late and i actually had a flight to atlanta for something.

i got a text last night from someone wanting to collab so i hit them back and said that i would be in atlanta by tomorrow. they took pictures with a few fans the ones that ain't really know me.

it was so cute seeing my childhood friends become famous and shii remembering all the days we spend when we were little.

we got done with all that and got back in the car and everyone was knocked out the whole ride. we pulled up back to the crib and everyone got up leaving the car. i had to go back in the car to go to the airport but i wanted to say bye to all of them.

"bye y'all, i don't know when ima see y'all again" i said to all of them. "wait lemme get all y'all number" i said taking out my phone then saving their numbers. "david i already know that i got your number" i nodded.

i hugged them saying bye. "bye darrian" i said mid hug with him. "love you ma heart, ima see you tho" he said then we stopped hugging.

"bye jay" i said blushing and he was smiling while he was hugging me. "bye muffin" he laughed. "don't play" i laughed with him.

i said by to everyone else and then dd came up to me and everyone else was inside the lobby of the apartment at that time.

"ai be safe ma heart, call me if anything." i hugged him and the hug was longer than everyone else's. "see you later ma heart" i said in a joking way trying to copy him making him laugh.

"call me when you get to atlanta aight?" he told me. "i will, forsure" i nodded. "later" i said not wanting to leave.

i just looked at him and smiled and out of nowhere dd kissed me on the cheek making me blush, all I could do was laugh shyly. "safety ma heart" he told me then i opened the door to the car and sitting down. "bye david" i laughed then closed the door.

i seen him walk back inside where the rest of them were and they all went inside. i was tired so i fell asleep again during the ride to the airport.

i got to the airport and davids driver dropped me off and helped me with my stuff. "bye!" i waved at him as i exited the car and closing the door walking into the airport.

surprisingly it wasn't packed in there and i got done with everything fast. i sat down waiting for the plane tired as fuck watching tiktoks. scrolling and scrolling and i already seen a tiktok edit of me and dd and stage.

i liked the edit and it was with the song 'Let em Know' by Bryson Tiller and the edit was so fye because i looked mad good in it.

anyway i was so excited for this collab that was coming up, the plane was coming and it was time for the people to board so i grabbed my stuff getting up and boarding the plane and finding my seat.

the flight was only two hours so i knew when i got out it was gonna be like the middle of the night.

_____________________

i made it to Atlanta and the plane arrived and we waiting a little while before exiting the plane. when we finally got out i got an uber to the hotel that the person had bought for me to stay in atlanta for a few days.

got in the uber and it was so late in the night and yeah, so they drove to the hotel and i got out checking into my room and stuff.

as soon as i checked into my hotel room i went straight to sleep, i was gon call david but he was probably sleep because i arrived there at the middle of the night.

morning...
i was up chillin on the bed and it was 11:58am and it was almost the afternoon so i wanted to get ready to go to the house.

i facetimed david to let him know that i made it to atl. he picked up the phone and he was on the game. "yo, im in atl right now." i said as i answered the phone and he wasn't even looking at me he was looking at his computer screen.

"aight that's good, you bouta go to the house?" he asked me. "yeah im almost ready, he said his driver gon come pick me up" i said putting on perfume. "that's lit" he nodded. "alright ima call you later" i told him while i was putting on my shoes.

"aight bet, later" he said hanging up and then i got another call. i answered the phone, "yeah my driver said he outside the hotel" he said. "what car he in?" i asked him.

"he ugh in a black.. ugh fuck i forgot. ima just tell him to stand outside the car" he said. "alright bet" i hung up the phone leaving my room then taking the elevator to go downstairs.

i walked outside and seen the driver outside "paris?" he asked standing tall wearing all black. "yeah that's me." i said then he went back into the car unlocking the door then i went in sat in the back.

i was so excited to see them in person and see the house. the hotel wasn't too far from the house, we pulled up to the area where the house was and there was a big ass hill we had to drive up.

there was mad hills actually. we finally made it and i could see the house and it was so big and looked better in person than in the videos.

we stepped out and he led me to the front door where he opened the door and i seen them sitting on the living room couch just talking.

i walked in excited as fuck. "yoo wassup paris!" he got up from his seat coming up to hug me. "hey kai" i said getting kinda shy but excited at the same time.

the rest of the group was sitting down. "hello how you doing" duke's deep voice greeted me. "i waved at the rest of them."

"you excited for the stream?" kai asked me. "yeah hella excited." i said more confidently than shy. "we gon start the stream around 5 or sum so yeah, we starting early." kai told me.

so for the whole time since i got there we was just talking and i was getting to know them, me and kai was literally like the same height, lemme stop but he was a little bit taller than me cause im actually hella short.

"this is so crazy actually being in the amp house, like this don't feel real." i said looking around the house amazed. so we was talking and chilling and we also ordered some food.

time passed and then it was time to start the stream and i was hoping that it was going to go well.

i went downstairs into the basement in kai's room where he streams at and it didn't even feel real because so much famous people have stepped inside of that room and it felt amazing.

i looked at his setup for the first time and it was a nice lil setup. so he usually starts his stream around this time so he started the stream playing the intro and playing music while he waited for people to join in.

"alright so you gonna go upstairs and then in like 5 minutes you just gonna walk in and ima say hi to you and stuff like we just now seeing each other and then yeah, alright?" he said giving me some instructions to do.

"alright bet." i nodded my head then left the room and closed the door walking upstairs waiting for him to open the stream.

he took off the intro and started dancing to music that was playing on his computer. "Yo what's good chat!" he said looking at the views and the comments.

i was upstairs just waiting for a little while so i can just burst into his room. "aight chat so today we gotta lot of reactions and shit and stuff to do and we gon be playing only up and all that shit" he said sitting down in the chair.

"blake underscore 50 thank you for the 5 gifted subs" he said looking at his other computer. i walked downstairs and opened the door. "hii kaiii" i said draggging the eye in his name.

"yo who is this? wait, oh it that paris?!!" he said looking at me then looking at the chat to make sure that they know who he's talking about.

firey8383 bro who tf is that?
twitchuser729 is that luh Tyler ex ??😭
twitchuser00 wasn't she just in New York bro??!
twitchuser793 how old is she?
Monica673_2 thats that girl that was with dd
user6383 WWWWW

i came in and hugged kai then sat down on the next to him looking at the chat seeing that most of them noticed me.

"who is that?" kai said reading the chat out loud. "this ugh luh tyler ex girlfriend" he told the chat. "wow, not you calling me that" i laughed.

"my fault my fault my fault, this is Paris y'all." kai corrected himself. "New York in the building!" i shouted.

"so you was just in New York yesterday right?" kai asked. "yeah i was with dd osama and 'nem." i nodded. "thats fye thats fye" he rubbed his hands together.

"so ugh, how was the show?" he asked looking at me. "it was lit as fuck I would do it again, like his fans be too turnt." i smiled. "who you think crowd is better, tyler's or dd osamas?" he asked me smiling and the chat had they own opinions.

user6382 DD !! period my man
user18292 tyler crowd better
twitchuser992 dd Osama all the way!!!
twitchuser628 David crowd Duhhhh!!

"uhhh, ima have to say dd's crowd is better, and im not just saying that just because, you know" "yeah yeah" he nodded. "yeah im not saying that because im not cool with tyler no more, it's just that i think dd's music is more like loud and shit so his crowd is def more louder and lit, but tyler's crowd is cool, like they calm not too much unless they excited or some shit." i nodded.

"alright alright, that's fair that's fair" kai said rubbing his hands together as he always says a phrase twice.

"yo what the fuck chat??" i said out loud reading a out of pocket comment. "what happened?" kai asked then i pointed at the comment that said that. "ayoo, chat chill" kai laughed. "im not reading that out loud" i laughed.

(the comment said whos d**k taste better)

"chat yall crazy" i laughed.

"yall chat should i ask her?" he asked the chat. "ask me what" i looked at the chat confused. "about the pool party" he said.

"we throwing a pool party, you tryna come?" he asked me. "yeah of course when is it?" i asked him. "its actually in like three days". he looked at me. "but the plane ticket don't go that far" i told him.

"don't worry ima buy you another ticket so you could go back to florida" he nodded. "alright bet." i nodded.

user6373 W KAI
user992 wwwww
user122 pool party gon be a WW

"wait how old are you?" he asked me. "seventeen" "DAMN, you young" he laughed. "we only four years apart" i laughed. "you right you right" he nodded.

"so like when i turn 21 it won't even sound that dramatic, it's just cause im 17" i said. "i got a lil brother for you tho" he smiled.

"who kaleel?!" i asked. "ouu he fine asf im not even gon lie to you, tell ya brother hit me up" i laughed. "Oh OH!" he jumped up getting excited. "chat chat... blind date" he got up whispering into the mic.

user63738 yess blind date
user0028 WWW
user525 i would watch that

"blind date? we all know what happened the last time i went on a blind date.. if you know you know" i laughed. "ohhhh" kai laughed because he understood what i was talking about.

"so tyler probably watching this right now, what you go to say to him?" he looked at me and asked. "ion got nothing to say to him, i already said what i had to say." i shrugged. after that all I did was put up the middle finger making kai laugh.

"so are you and dd osama together or what?" he asked turning his chair to look at me and leaning it back. "nah nah nah. y'all fangirls don't come for me in that chat y'all, we not together we just friends" i told them.

user622 it's always "we're just friends" 🙄
user292 yeah she betta back off my man fr
user273 God really got favorites cause how she manage to fw both my mansss??

"chat if y'all didn't know me and dd been friends for years, ever since we was mad little even me and ddot, and all them other sugarhill rappers y'all might know or whatever." i told them.

"wait you grew up in sugarhill?" kai asked me suprised not knowing that. "yeah" i nodded. "oh that's firee, chat she said she grew up in sugarhill she really like that" kai laughed.

"so are you happy now that you and tyler broke up?" he asked me. "i mean yeah, im happy like im traveling and shit and i gotta some other stuff on the way. i think this the happiest i've been in a while" i nodded.

"and you know, even though i had some good memories with tyler and shit, i feel like i could be free and find myself now that im like single"

"and yeah im happy and im not gon let nobody let me be unhappy, you know, it's happiness over everything" i nodded making my lil statement.

"yup, yup. happiness over everything. i like that i like that" he nodded.

"do you think that people is still gon like luh Tyler for what he did?" kai asked me out of curiosity. "i dont know nothing about that but i just feel like ima get bigger and and more successful and he's gon realize that he fumbled and he gonna realize that he shoulda neva did what he did. and that's that" i told him.

"hmm, I like that for you."  kai nodded. "alright chat so we gon get into some reactions and shit so yeah" kai said to the chat opening YouTube to react to some videos.

we reacted to some odd one out, we watched lots of videos and we laughed a lot. "aight we gon get sturdy, ima teach you" he told me.

"kai i know how to get sturdy you don't need to teach me shit" i laughed. "oh ok then, my fault" he put his hands up.

he played some music and then we started getting sturdy and we was in sync and that shit was funny as fuck.

"alright chat she know how to get sturdy foreal" he said catching his breath then playing the next song.

this ain't what you want, this ain't what you want

he started playing 'i just wanna rock' and then we both started shaking our hips doing all types of shit that we was doing and he always hit that shit, looking like lil uzi 2.0

at this point it was around 2 in the morning and we was still streaming. "you drink alcohol?" kai asked me. "yeah, i drink and i smoke" i nodded.

"oh damn you lit" he laughed. "i was just asking so i could let them know if they could bring some juice boxes for the pool party" he laughing clapping his hands.

i made a straight face with my smile twitching wanting to come out "don't play with me im not that young" i started laughing.

"lemme see who taller real quick" kai said then we both got up from our seat standing back to back and be was taller than me by a few inches.

he started jumping. "chat im finally taller than someone" he said getting excited. that shit made me laugh knowing damn well he only a tiny bit taller than me, but i just let the man be happy.

we was playing games and kai loud ass was screaming everytime he died making me get scared but it was funny asff.

it was around 3 in the morning and we was about to end the stream. "alright chat this stream was a W but we done for the day yall" he said to the chat.

"yeah i had fun yall" i said to the chat. i was actually tired as fuckk.

-user63738 WW STREAM 
-user0028 paris is way more chill than i thought, i love her vibe so much.
-user525 i love how paris is handling everything, she so pretty too
-user227 can't wait for that pool party videoooo
-user5228 paris tell dd i said hi!!
-user783 WWWWW

"aight chat i love y'all goodnight!" kai said. "byeee yalll" i blew kisses then kai played violent crimes as the outro of his stream played and people spammed "W" in the chat.

i grabbed my stuff then kai walked me upstairs and outside to his drivers car so they can drive me back to my hotel. i was so happy that i could stay longer for the pool party, i knew i was gonna love atlanta.

it's funny how most of the a.m.p house was up at around 3 in the morning because they all be streaming. "bye kai, thank you for having me!!" i waved at him as i went into the car.

"you could come back tomorrow and all of us could do something or some shit since you gon be here longer" he suggested.

"alright bet" "ima tell my driver to come get you tomorrow just call me and let me know when you ready." he said.

"alright then, later" i said as his driver drove off and took me to my hotel. i was so fucking tired because that stream was long as fuck it felt like i haven't slept in days also because this is the same time i arrived when i came from New York.

when i got to my hotel i went to sleep happy to explore atlanta with a.m.p the next day and that im getting happier and it's only up from here.

how do y'all feel about this chapter?!!

authors note:
this chapter is 4000+ words btw. i tried to rush to get this out to y'all because i know y'all been waiting. sorry for being inconsistent but i just be giving up sometimes with writing but i always try to come through.

leave comments when y'all read ion like silent readers bc i like to interact with y'all!

if you haven't already go ready my other book "Home Body" if you want a book similar to this alittle.!!

AND THANK YALL FOR 52k+ READS!! ILYSMM!

STAY TUNEDDD!!!💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...