Coincidences | Jungkook

Par Lunawrites2107

"You're the girl from the gym and the shoe store." Jungkook said with realisation. "Yes," Nari awkwardly lau... Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 1

5.1K 63 2
Par Lunawrites2107

Bold=Spanish
Underlined=French

"I swear to fucking god!" Nari exclaimed as her phone fell from the makeshift tripod that was a vase. "As if this day couldn't get any worse." She breathed out putting it back.

"Welcome to another live of me ranting about my day." She introduced with a sarcastic smile on her face. "Okay so I woke up today and lo and behold, I got my period."

"Which wouldn't have been a problem until I saw that I only have one pad left. I had to fucking go to the store, you know how hard that is for me?" Nari ranted.

"And then a weirdo asked me to do aegyo at the convenience store." She said as her face contorted with disgust. "Like I know I'm cute and all but no."

"Should've punched him in the fucking face." Nari muttered. "But my parents anniversary is coming up soon so I have to go out and look for a gift."

"Think I'll call up Matthew and see what's up but I'm thinking of buying them trainers since they like taking walks around the farm in the afternoons." She said.

"HAVE YOU LISTENED TO FILM OUT?"

"Wait, by Bangtan? Why did I forget about that? My gosh, I've been too focused on not crying." Nari sighed grabbing the laptop next to her makeshift tripod and opening it.

"Okay I'm so excited for this, I might cry." She spoke up opening YouTube.

...

"That was amazing, you guys!" Nari exclaimed. "Bangtan once again delivered! They will never disappoint." She said after calming down. "Make sure you stream and I'm so serious."

"STREAM!!!"
"BTS 🔛🔝"
"Crying to Film out is so real"

"I just remembered something. Remember when I told you guys I'm the only person that lives on my floor at my apartment building?" Nari asked running her fingers through her hair.

"Yess"
"YES"
"YEAH"

"Well change of plans because why did my landlord call me this morning like, 'I regret to inform you- you're getting a new neighbour.' Like I thought you were bae."

"So no more jam sessions until I soundproof my apartment." Nari droned on. "I just hope he's not creepy- oh yeah and he's a man and you know how we feel about those." She joked squinting her eyes.

"I think I should end the live now if I want to get to the shoe store before closing time. I love you all so, so, so much and I'll talk to you guys again soon." Nari waved at her phone before turning off the live.

...

Nari walked back to the men's section for what seemed liked the hundredth time. "Matthew!" She whisper-shouted to her phone where she was on FaceTime with her brother. "Can you be fucking serious for like- point three seconds."

She walked to a display of ASICS trainers unaware of the man walking towards the same place. "Okay okay! Show me the shoes again." Matthew laughed at Nari's choice of words.

Nari sighed flipping the camera so that that Matthew can get a clear view of a pair of blue and grey running shoes. "Definitely take them, they're really nice." Matthew said. "Thank you. Don't know why it took you ten fucking minutes to decide." Nari scoffed flipping the camera back.

The man stood next to her looking at another pair. "Boo you whore, it's not my fault you can't make a decision by yourself. I mean- who helped you pick which car to buy." Matthew spoke up making Nari laugh at the mean girls reference.

"Hey! You would do the same if you had to choose between a Benz or a Jaguar." Nari protested checking the size of the shoes. Seeing it was the perfect size she grabbed the pair unaware of the man besides her.

"And the best brother in the entire world with the bestest taste decided Jaguar." Matthew boasted with a grin plastered on his face. "Oh please I was gonna get it anyway." Nari rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right." Matthew scoffed before hanging up. "Uh- did he just?" Nari breathed out before accidentally dropping the shoes. The man bend down picking up the pair and sticking his hand out.

Nari bowed and thanked him before gently taking the shoes from him. "No problem." The man said making Nari jerk up looking at him in the eyes.

Wait, I know that voice and those eyes are oddly familiar.

A moment passed with the intense eye contact until Nari shook her head and thanking him once again before walking up to the counter to pay for the shoes.

She began to walk out the store when realisation dawned on her face. She stopped at door her eyes widening and her jaw dropping. That was Jungkook...

That was fucking Jungkook! Oh my god he heard me cuss Matthew out!

"Oh my god." Nari breathed out before squealing and rushing to her car. She sat in the drivers seat replaying the interaction in her head. Jungkook was wearing a hoodie and jeans with a mask but she could still see the amusement on his face.

That was so embarrassing.

Liked by neymarjr and 597 352 others
NariKim moments before disaster struck

M.atthew95 DID YOU GET THE SHOES???
NariKim don't talk to me😍
M.atthew95 how many times must I apologise😭
NariKim 🖐🏻

...tap to view more comments

NariKim's story

A/n

Just for clarification for thé future...Nari speaks English, French and Spanish with Matthew but with Jungkook it'll be in Korean.

And her videos will be in English

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 201 37
"Please leave me alone!" I exclaimed, as I tried to push him away with my hands. At that moment, he backed away from me, and blew me a kiss as he win...
32.5K 1.3K 16
"Hey Cutie!" Jeon Jungkook stated while blocking Jimin in the hallway. "Get out of my face. Please!" Park Jimin said shoving him out of the way. ...
14K 925 27
"Jungkook will take you. You both have the same class" One boy grabbed his shoulder and said that he was Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at me, our fa...
500K 13.6K 60
A girl named 'Lee Shinhye' who is a highschool student and TAEKWONDO FIGHTER which all the students didn't really know about her fighting skills.she...