Bad Boy's Lust and Love

By 1happy4rose

James Archer is a handsome, rich, arrogant and spoiled brat who knows nothing about love and feelings. He has... More

๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
1. ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
2. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ
3. ๐—•๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†
4. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
5. ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
6. ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
7. ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
8. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
9. ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
10. ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฐ
11. ๐— ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ
12. ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป
13. ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜
14. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€
16. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
17. ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ
18. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต
19. ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
20. ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
21. ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—จ๐—ฝ
22. ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—” ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ
23. ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
24. ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฝ
25. ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
26. ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜
27. ๐—ฆ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ
28. ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜†
29. ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
30. ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜†
31. ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น
32. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
33. ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ
34. ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
35. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
36. ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ!
37. ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ
38. ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ
39. ๐——๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜
40. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€
41. ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
42. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†
43. ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
44. ๐—™๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
45. ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ
46. ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐˜‚๐˜†
47. ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด
48. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
49. ๐—” ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ!
50. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
51. ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
52. ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
53. ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
54. ๐——๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
55. ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜
56. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
57. ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
58. ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
59. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
60. ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
61. ๐—”๐˜๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
62. ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜†
63. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
64. ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
65. ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
66. ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

15. ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ

1K 39 7
By 1happy4rose

Chapter-15

AUTHOR'S POV

" I'll try to be gentle" he reassured looking at her worried face. She nodded.

He entered the tip of his length inside her hole, he did a good job of stretching her hole earlier. She hissed when he tried to enter more. He couldn't move inside of her.

" Fuck...!" he muttered moving his hips a little bit. She was breathing heavily.

She was too tight for his monstrous length. He was not even close to half, it was hurting like hell already.

He gave a soft thrust and she gasped, muffling the scream.

One more hard thrust!! Holding her waist to keep her steady, he moved his hip strongly delivering a hard thrust.

A loud scream left her mouth as he entered inside her breaking the virgin walls. Leaning towards her face, he took her lips in a slow kiss. Ensuring to lick and suck softly, he kissed her slowly. Passionately. Tears anyways dropped out of her eyes, and her hold on the sheets loosened as the pain inside her walls lessened.

When he was sure she was relaxed, he pulled out and thrusted hardly entering his full length in one go.

Another scream left her mouth, her hands on their own clutched his shoulders. She closed her eyes, James sucked on her bosom, kneading the other one gently. For some reason, he wanted to ease the pain. And he did. The pain seemed to be disappearing as his mouth did its job on her tits.

And then he started moving slowly. She held his shoulders, in a tight grip. What started as slow thrusts turned into rough and hard within a few minutes. As pleasure built inside her, she moved her hips to meet his thrusts.

" Hazel...you are so....so tight." he gritted his teeth as if he was trying to control himself.

She ignored that sentence and focused on the pleasure part.

" James...!" she moaned his name for the first time in the night. He pulled out and thrust hard inside her.

He loved it when she moaned his name. So he repeated his actions. Every thrust was hard and rough. She kept chanting his name like a mantra. And his name rolling out of her mouth, gave him this newfound energy to plunge into her hard.

He squeezed her boobs roughly and kissed her in between his thrusts.

" Oh Jaamess......" she arched her head back when he hit her g-spot.

" Yes...moan my name..." he pinched her nipples, hitting her g spot.

" Ahh...Jaaaammmes..." As if her body was obeying to his order, she moaned and moaned again each time louder than the last time.

She was about to experience another mind-blowing orgasm, her toes curled up, her hips moved with newfound energy, while his thrust became wilder.

"I... uhh....jaay...." she couldn't complete the sentence, her body shook violently making way for another orgasm.

" Yes....cum for me Honey...." he said, his voice raspy. And she came.

A mind-shattering orgasm took over her body. Her body convulsed at the effect. She dipped her face into the pillow, breathing heavily. Her chest heaved up and down, her eyes half closed.

It was a sight to behold. James watched her reaching high. He felt wonder-struck. Never in his life, did he see something so beautiful and artistic.

" Do you know how beautiful you are looking right now?" He couldn't stop himself from saying this out loud.

She fluttered her eyes open and looked a him.

James was still buried deeply inside her, he was watching her in some art of amusement.

" With my marks adorning your flawless skin...." he rasped, giving a hard thrust.

He still had to cum. Remember.

She moaned looking at him.

" Naked and Withering..."  he thrusted vigorously, squeezing her boobs. Their eyes were locked in a sinister synch.

" Under me..." his voice dripped with lust.

" moaning and screaming my name...." his thrusts grew wilder, hitting all the sensitive spots.

" Jaa....mes I think...uh" she was losing her sanity.

" enjoying the pleasure like a good little girl...." he thrust roughly, sucking her boobs.

She felt his dick twitching inside her vagina. Both of them were sweating.

The whole room witnessed the lovemaking of these two. The slapping sound of their skin, their bodies joining as one, the smell of sex, her moans and screams, his sweet nothings, his dirty talks and the sex, the room witnessed it all. Everything.

His thrusts became urgent as if his life depended on it. She clutched onto his shoulders, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. He pinched her nipples hardly making her look at him. He wanted her eyes on him when he filled her womb with his seeds. He wanted her eyes on him when they both reached their climax together. He wanted to witness that 'beautiful' sight again.

Understanding his unsaid demand, she looked into his eyes and with one last powerful thrust they came together.

" Cum for me..." he demanded, and she came again.

He filled her insides with his warm seeds. She felt his cum dripping down her thighs.

" Cumming at my command..."

" with my cum leaking down this pretty little pussy.....you look like a piece of art..." he tapped her pussy lips to stop the leaking of his cum.

His musing way of conveying the sinful act made her cheeks red. Even though she was tired af, she felt tingles in her core. His words, his deep voice held that power over her. Or maybe, she was too drunk? Drunk in pleasure!

" I'm gonna fuck you like this....now..." he looked at the painting hanging on the wall. Her eyes followed his eyes, looking at the painting.

" You know...I prefer fucking.... hard, rough and wild" he said grabbing her waist and pulling her into a kneeling position.

She tensed thinking that, he'll do anal.

" No.." she said, but he tightened his hold on her waist.

"I won't fuck your ass.YET...I'll take you from behind" he positioned himself, running his hands on her clit.

She moaned breathing heavily. Her mind was so messed up. She felt the pleasure, she wanted it.

He entered his fingers inside her hole, while his other hand was kneading her boobs.

He increased the pace, and just when she thought he would touch that spot, he removed his fingers from her hole. She whined at the loss of touch.

" This is not funny James" She looked at him and spat angrily.

" Say please...." he demanded.

" Why?" she asked, curiously.

" Beg for the pleasure...." he said, pinching her nipples in between.

She shook her head, not wanting to beg.

" I won't beg...." she said, pushing him back.

He entered his fingers inside her once again, rubbing her clit at a time.

" if I make you beg for it.... trust me, you'll cry. In pleasure " he rasped near her ear, biting her lobe earning a moan from her.

Hazel has zero experience in this area. While James was a Professor at Pleasure University. She knew she would lose, but that naughty part of her brain wanted to take up this challenge.

She didn't say anything. She thought being silent would be wise. James knew she was daring him, and he took up that challenge gladly.

" Don't blame me later" he said, increasing the pace.

She moaned in response.

His fingers curled inside her, hitting that spot she had so badly waited for a long time. Her walls clenched around his fingers, she was about to cum and he removed his fingers all at once. She whined again.

She never knew she would whine at the loss of touch, especially His.

This went on for a few more rounds. He would let her reach that verge, and stop or take his fingers out when she was about to cum. Juices were spilling from her insides, soaking his fingers wet.

And just when she thought he would show some mercy on her, he entered his dick in one go. It was a very hard thrust, she screamed, moaned at the top of her lungs. Without giving her time to adjust, he started moving fast.

They were in the same position as the couples in that painting.

For a second, she assumed the painting as themselves.

James didn't understand whether he was punishing her or himself. If this goes on for another round, he'll have blue balls.

He couldn't stop himself from thrusting in her tight hole and fuck this attitude out of her.

" Jaames....." she moaned when she felt his member touching her in the hilt.

This new position made him explore the depths of her insides.

Her back collided with his hard chest with every thrust he delivered on her pussy. Taking her hands which were clenching the sheets, he placed them on her stomach. She felt his hard length, which was now ramming her insides.

" Do you feel it" he rasped, biting the area behind her ear.

She only nodded, too lost to form any words.

A hard spank on her ass brought her back to reality. He had stopped moving now.

" Use words...." he spanked twice on both of her butt cheeks, and she hissed in pain.

" Yes...." she answered, only because she wanted him to move.

Satisfied with her obedience, he started moving inside her slowly, while his thumb rubbed on her clit furiously, drawing juices out of her pussy.

She knew he wouldn't let her cum unless she begged. This was getting more intense than it was supposed to be. 

" Fine...I will beg you....you sick fuck" she said, this earned a few hard spanks on her ass, as well as on her clit.

She moaned, hissing in pain and pleasure.

" Beg for me....dirty little girl!" he said, landing another spank on her already red ass.

" Please..." she said, throwing her neck back, when he groped her boobs, biting the crook of her neck.

" Please what... Hazel" he asked, innocently.

His voice made her feel things that she wasn't supposed to feel at all. The way his name rolled out of his tongue, was so sexy.

" You are a fucker...." she resisted the temptations.

" Yes..and I'm fucking you...hard and rough" he replied, biting her shoulders. She felt him smirking, she so badly wanted to wipe that bloody smirk off his handsome face.

He started moving again, so fast and hard that she felt his balls slapping her ass. One more thrust, and she'll cum. But that one more thrust never came. He stopped again.

"Please....let me cum" she said, looking at him.

He pecked her lips,

" sincerely," he said.

She squinted her eyes, this sick fucker was asking more.

" Please James....." she pleaded, taking a deep breath, and he was pleased.

He started moving vigorously squeezing her boobs and within a few thrusts, his dick twitched inside her. Her walls clenched around his length squeezing the life out of it.

He held her throat and turned her face towards the window. She looked at the reflection. She saw his smirk, as he bit on her shoulder thrusting with force. His eyes were looking at the reflection on the window. Both of them watched it, and she stopped moaning for a minute. The reflection was indeed good. She didn't feel shameless watching herself getting fucked by the person who forced a yes from her. The same person she despised was giving the Pleasure of her life.

" Louder...!" he demanded, and she obliged.

" JAAAAMES" she moaned.

And they both came together, their eyes still fixed on the reflection on the window.

He filled her insides with his seeds again, putting his hand on her hole to stop it leaking out of her hole. She hissed when he did that rather roughly.

She then looked away, when he pulled out of her pussy. She hissed when he pulled out. Her whole body was sensitive because of his handy work.

" Beautiful isn't it?" he asked peppering kisses on her shoulder blade.

" I don't know...." she responded honestly.

Is it beautiful?

Both of them were naked, covered in sweat and cum, smelling like sex. Her body was filled with his marks, only his right shoulder had a bite mark. She indeed left a teeth mark.

Is this supposed to be beautiful? She honestly didn't know.

" It is....look at how beautiful my marks are on this flawless skin" he kissed the area behind her ear where he had bit earlier, and she hissed softly.

Her knees felt weak. She dropped herself on the bed, he joined her lying beside her.

" why did you leave so many marks" she asked, looking into his eyes.

" you'll know better than to forget this night" his eyes roamed on her cleavage. He did a good job. A proud smirk adorning his lips as he watched those marks.

Hey guys, please click on the star button and follow me.

How's the chapter?

How was their intimate scene??

Let me know your views in the comments section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.6K 46
โIt's time to let love overwhelm me.โž Dark Brown hair, a cute face, and eyes that pierce through your heart. Ivan John Anderson had it all. Except lo...
27K 632 31
Tagg Finn Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Tagg is a dangerous , ruthless soul. Though, he's different from every male Archer. Tagg cares...
23.6K 2.8K 54
Natasha Kapoor is the "GOOD GIRL". She is a smart, shy, sweet girl who is loved by everyone. She is also someone you never wanna mess up with. She li...
2.7K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...