A H E N K A R A

By mehshanaya

The Historical Saga... Of a Firece Queen and a Powerful King. Where Red is darker than Blood, Lies are strong... More

Disclaimer
The Revenge
The Finesse
The Princess's Punishment
The Restlessness
The Green Eyes
The Letter
The Proposal
The First Night
Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate
The Sultanate
The New Sultan
Becoming Sultan
Fire Around Us
Sultan's Gift
Loss of Prized Possession
Red Colour of Claiming
Disguise of Maid
Threat of Sultan
" Don't even Trust my Shadow "
The Red Drink
Upcoming War
She came in Disguise
Snaching Her Peace
The Unimaginable Circumstances
A Day with Eachother

The Courageous Move

1.1K 142 28
By mehshanaya

•| CHAPTER - 15 |•
=======================

A H E N K A R A

€ NIGHT

€ SULTAN RIYADH'S CHAMBER

I place my left hand on my chest to control my raging heart beats. I heard a loud laugh and my eyes raised to the source of it. He was standing there laughing hardly grabbing his stomach.

" Ohh" he sober from his laugh resting his one hand ahead on the bed as if he got tired of laughing so much. He moved ahead and fell on the bed on his back and chuckled while I just glare at him feeling my glare on him he turned towards me laying on his side and rest his head on one the hand looking at me with wide grin on his face.

" You got scared like a little mouse"

" Chuhiya"

" Mouse" he said fell on back on bed laughing and a wave of hot anger roam in my body hearing his insult.

" Aap humara apmaan kar rahe hai"

" You are insulting me" I said, stepping ahead in low but authoritative voice.

He stopped laughing and turned his head towards me.

" Aap me tevar toh sherniyo wale hai lekin andar se aap chuhiya hi hai, ek choti sehmi hui chuhiya"

" You have attitude of lioness but in reality you are a mouse, a small frighten mouse" he spoke slowly through his teeth roaming his gaze down to up on me and I fisted my hands on my side.

"Hum jo bhi ho parantu kayar toh nahi hai apki tarah"

" Whatever I'm but I'm not a coward like you" I smirk waiting for his reaction but he move up a little taking off his kurta he throw it aside and laid down completely ignoring me. I took a step ahead the sound of my anklets filled the chamber.

" I'm not the one who is so fragile that can't take few lashes of leather belt. " I took another step ahead.

" If you are so powerful like you claim than you don't have to use cheap tricks if you want to take revenge than attack Suryapratap from front and than if you won than make me your slave but you didn't because you know if you had attacked Suryapratap Garh from front than you have no chance of winning that's why you used cheap tricks and abducted me "

He move his arm and put his head on top of it and stare at the ceiling laying there casually as if my voice is not reaching his ears making me more angry.

" You abducted me, ruin my soyamwar, ruin my name, my dignity my Relationship with my Father and you don't have any ounce of shame I wonder what your mother taught you or she herself didn't have morals" I shouted the last part, my heart is slamming against my chest and my breathing is fast.

He lift his gaze and look straight in my eyes the raw rage in his eyes makes me shiver. He get up and come towards me and I can hear my heartbeat till he came and grabbed my jaw roughly making me shook in my place.

I grabbed his wrist by my both hands pry off his vice grip from my jaw. I open my eyes and found him staring at me, he pulled me more closer there were inches difference between us.

" Ainda agar humari walida ke bare me ek shadh bhi apni juban se nikala toh hum apki jubaan kichva lenge "

" If you ever say one word about my mother I will take out your tongue " he said lowly but dangerously, my mouth went dry and a shiver come making goosebumps rise on my body.

He shoved me back making me stumbled. I grabbed my jaw it was throbbing with pain and saw him making his way to the bed he fall on his stomach on top of bed and I stand there for some minutes then make my way towards the couch I sat down and close my eyes which is burning with unshead tears.

~~~

€ MORNING

I rotate the peacock feather in the tiny box of khol absentmindly sitting in front of the mirror.

Usually at this time I and Chapla were discussing what we will do whole day. What she must be doing now?

" Shehzaadi"

" Princess" A whisper, the hot breath fell on my ear making me immediately stood up and things fell from my hand. I turned placing my hand above my chest I saw him standing, grinning at me. I close my eyes taking deep breaths I got startled very badly.

" Isme itna darne vali kya baat thi?"

" What was so scary?" He said and I open my eyes without looking at him I made way to go from there but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back making me spin and I ended up in his arms my back facing his front.

He grabbed my both hands hugging me from behind. I tried to lose his grip but he tightened it more. There was our reflection clear in the mirror not wanting to look at it I avert my gaze aside.

" Humne jubaan nikalvane ki baat kya kahi apne toh humse bolna hi band kar diya"

" I threatened you about taking out your tongue and you stop talking to me" he whispered close to my ears, I can feel his nose sliding on the length of my neck his lips grazing my skin I close my eyes in disgust.

" Agar juban hone na hone me farak hi nahi rahega toh juban hone ka fayeda kya "

" If there is no difference between having tongue or not than there is no advantage of it"

I tremble hearing him he place a kiss behind ny ear and look straight in mirror and our gazes meet.

" I have brought another gift for you" grabbing my both hands by one he raise his left hand in front of me. He held something in his fist and he open it and I close my eyes jumping a little in my place in fear that last night he gifted me snake maybe this time he has scorpio or some other insect.

I heard a deep chuckle behind me and I slowly open my eyes and saw a necklace in his hand. He left me taking a step back.

" Let me help you wear it" he said opening the necklace.

" I can wear myself" I said softly turning him and he look up at me suprised then smirked.

" Hum hi pehnayenge apni begum ko"

" I will make my begum wear it" grabbing my elbow roughly he made me stand straight and I feel him moving my hair aside. He is keeping eye contact through the mirror and I lower my gaze.

He place my hair on shoulder and I inhale a deep breath when I feel his finger behind on my neck opening the necklace I'm wearing. I take it off and wear the new one. I fisted my lehenga in anger and discomfort when I feel his fingers on back taking more than usual time.

" It's looks beautiful on you" he said and I lifted my gaze to the mirror. I saw his gaze down he looked quite focused on tightening the necklace.

Suddenly he pulled the dori of necklace to hard making me gasp as it tightened around my neck cutting my air supply my hand immediately flew to necklace to lose it.

" Oopps" he lose the necklace making me breath.

He left me and come in front of me staring at me with his one hand on his chin and other supporting it. He rub his chin with his forefinger and tilt his head to a side.

" It was looking beautiful but not more than the maid who was wearing it."

My eyes widened hearing this.

" I should have not ask her to give it to me " he said making his way towards the door and I keep looking at him in disbelief.

I look in front at the mirror and I clenched my teeth in anger. I pulled the strings of necklace taking it off harshly I throw it, it collided with the mirror and fell down on the table.

~~~

€ NIGHT

I'm sitting on the floor leaning against the bed looking outside at the dark sky. The moon and stars shinning brightly. I thought about my life how it is turned I became a bird who lives in cage who only get up spend her whole day wait for food arrive, then entertain her owner then sleep as the night arrive and the cycle continuous.

I pull my knees closer and fisted the fabric of lehenga. I felt immense anger even thinking about this type of life before marriage but now look at me I'm living same life.

No.

I stood up.

I will not life this type of life anymore.

I will flee from here.

~~~

€ OUTSIDE PALACE

I feel the wind hitting my face as I fastly ride the horse. I have changed in to a man's clothes hide my face with the end of black scarf. I come out and his chamber and jumped out of window without coming in anyone's eye and by my luck I found a black horse in a stable. I slowly open his reign and carefully pulled him out of palace and that's it.

A smile come on my face.

I know I have no place to go but I will live in outskirts of Suryapratap Garh like a normal girl but will not live being his begum.

I slowed down the horse when I saw lights far away. I narrowed my eyes trying to get a better view. I come close and saw it was a market and several people and guards present there.

Noooo.

How will I cross this?

If I try to hide and sneak out then I will be under suspicion it's better if I move in front of their eyes. I get down the horse and start walking without making eye contact with anyone. The shops, people, everything is different from my kingdom but there is so much security.

I wish the head commander also think about Suryapratap Garh so much instead of how to make his son the King. I feel a guard's gaze on me and I looked down. I hope I'm not looking like a female. I place my hand on the horse muzzle quietly walking past him and release a breath of relief when he didn't stop me.

^^^^

SULTANATE'S MARKET

" Sultan" Arim whispered and Riyadh glared at him .

" Sultan nahi bolo koi sun lega"

" Don't call me Sultan anyone can hear us" Riyadh scolded him in low voice.

" Why we are roaming in our kingdom in disguise?" Arim asked, they both are roaming in the market in guards attire.

" Because the detective inform me that some people are convincing the people of kingdom to rebel. We have to find them" Riyadh said keeping his gaze sharp.

" Ohh"

When his gaze stuck on someone.

" Arim" he called him and Arim who went forward come back and stood beside him.

" Who can dare to bring my horse outside of palace and roam around?" Riyadh asked, keeping his gaze on the person who is roaming with his horse.

" Who doesn't know the punishment of it" Arim replied and move his gaze where his Sultan gaze were and it was indeed Riyadh's horse.

" Hum dekhe"

" Let me see" Arim step forward but Riyadh's hand stopped him and he shook his head keeping his gaze there.

" I will go"

^^^^^

A H E N K A R A

Why this market is so big?

A sound of whistle come and the horse halt moving his head around.

What happened yo him?

I tried to calm him down grabbing the reigns but it seems impossible and finally he snatched the reigns from my grip and run off. I place my hand on the forehead.

Now how will I go?

I should catch him.

I get ready to run behind him but suddenly my wrist is grabbed and pulled me making me collide with a hard chest. My eyes widened when when I saw green eyes and a shiver run through my body.

Why him?

I move my gaze down and eyebrows pulled together in confusion when I saw him in guards attire.

Calm down Ahenkara maybe he didn't recognise you.

But how I'm calm down my heart is beating very fastly. I tried to snatch my wrist from his hand, I twist and turn. I look around and my gaze fell on the shop of spices. I suddenly moved and fisted the red chilli and throw it on his face and his grip get loss as he stumbled back rubbing his eyes I took the opportunity and run from there and hide behind a shop.

I lean against the wall closing my eyes taking deep breaths. Now what do I do? I thought till he get to know I'm Miss I will be far away from Sultanate but now he knows and he will immediately send his guards behind me and I also don't have horse. How will I escape now?

I place my both hand against my forehead and I realise something. I pulled the sleeve up of my left arm and my eyes widened when I saw it empty.

Where is my bangle?

No,no,no,no. This can't be happen. I have already lost one bangle now not this too please.

I can't even go back and look around and it was so expensive that anyone can steal it if there gaze fall on it. I feel tears slipping my eyes. I sobbed softly.

But there is chance when he is grabbing my wrist it might come off in his grip.

I cautiously moved sticking close to the wall and peek outside and my eyes widened when my guess become correct the bangle in his hand and he is looking at it intensely.

Without horse it was easy to sneak around because I can go through small spaces. I cover the distance through running between market and Palace and by the time I reached palace my condition is bad.

I entered the palace and peek inside his chamber through curtain hoping he had not came back. There was no one inside I entered the palace through window and immediately went to change my clothes I was closing the hook of blouse when I heard the sounds of footsteps.

I hurriedly move towards the bed and lay down covering myself up to the neck with comforter. I didn't even tied my strings of blouse. I heard the sound of door opening and my heartbeat increases.

I close my eyes tightly when I heard the footsteps coming towards the bed and I keep hoping he didn't catch the trembling in my body in dark.

I stopped breathing when the sound of footsteps stop near the bed. I hear some moments before I feel the bed dip beside me and comforter pulled I lose my grip on it.

_____________________________

How was it?

Ahenkara's plan of running away flopped.

What will Riyadh do know because he clearly know she tried to run away?

Excited for next?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 55.3K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
10.3M 770K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
202K 10.5K 33
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...