Team Crafted High School AU

By Sitting_in_my_Ships

Mitch has been moved around a lot and has finally found a home equal to him, maybe. Ty knows damn well if his... More

Chapter one:
Chapter Two:
A/n
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Serious A/N please read
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
So many a/ns damn...
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Ending One (Chapter Eighteen)
Ending Two (Chapter Nineteen)
A/n: ask book
A/n: Revision?

Chapter Twelve:

680 28 13
By Sitting_in_my_Ships

030
Gotta have time for the brotato
This is kktato

Also it's gonna be short chapter
------

Tyler's POV:

"There is no fucking way a two headed t-Rex can beat a robot," I scoffed, unlocking my house and going through the front door. Kyle stepped in after me, shaking his head.

"Two heads are better than one," he argued. I groaned and set my bag down. I had spent the night over at his house, since his parents left.

"A robot is a fucking computer," I watched him set his backpack by mine. Did I mention he was now spending the night here? (4th wall!!) We made our way to the kitchen to eat.

"T-Rex could be bigger," Kyle mumbled. I pulled out the candy bowl and set it on the counter. Lifting myself to also sit on the counter. It sucked that I was so short. Only being 5'3" and having Kyle well near 6'. Although, he was going to be 18 soon and I was going to be 15.

"A robot could take a whole city," I stated matter of factly. I picked up a mini chocolate and bit into it. Kyle picked up something sour. I didn't remember buying those, since I hated sour candy. Bad for my braces.

"Well I'm older so I know more," he bragged.

"I beat you at Mario cart."

"What's that have to do with anything," Kyle yelled. I went silent, straining my ears to hear any noises from upstairs. Kyle understood and went silent as well. When the house was quiet for a good few minutes I punched him in the arm.

"Not so loud you idiot," I whispered. I lived with my aunt, who could be a real bitch at times. She never once laid a finger on me... I think... She was bedridden with hip surgery, so she was sleeping a lot. I swore if Kyle woke her I was going to be a bad mood as well.

"Sorry," Kyle mumbled. I softened up a bit and gave him a peck. I pulled back and made a face.

"Chocolate and sour gummies don't mix," I stuck my tongue and Kyle started laughing. He took this chance to steal another kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I squeaked then relaxed into the kiss, ignoring the horrid taste of sour. I never really cared for it anyway.

(THIS FUCKING UPDATE SUCKS)

We had only a few minutes of pure bliss before the silence was interrupted by my aunt screaming for me. I pulled back, breathing heavy and possibly blushing.

"Go take care of her," Kyle chuckled. I hopped off the counted and raced upstairs, pausing at her door to fix my appearance. She really didn't know about me and Kyle. Which I think was ok, I didn't know her views on that subject.

"Tyler be a dear and get my purse," she didn't wait a second as I opened the door. She was really old, I think she's 80. She had somehow sat up in bed and was pointing to a bag near the door. Without a question I picked it up and handed it to her. She pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.

"Thanks dear," she mumbled before lighting it, "now scram."

I didn't hesitate on that, making my way out of that room and shutting the door so the house wouldn't smell of smoke, and freak Kyle out.

By the time I got back down he'd moved to the living room, setting up my tv.

"Movie?" I nodded at his question, going into the kitchen and bringing out the candy. He noticed and shook his head.

"You're gonna get a stomach ache."

"Nope," I argued, popping in a bite of chocolate, "I've eaten worse."

We settled down, me placing my feet over his lap, and picked out a random movie on Netflix. This is what we mostly did in the free time, just hang out.

"T-Rex have a jaw to bit," Kyle suddenly spoke up, making me groan.

"Robot can have pinching claws duh."

"Have you seen its tail?"

"Robots can be world size."

"A t-Rex has a loud roar."

"And that helps how?"

"It's awesome."

------
It's more of a filler since I need to be at a certain time in the story which really dicks everything up. 030

//QUICK QUESTION MUST ANSWER\\
DRAGONS
WOLVES
OR HUNGER GAMES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 44 23
Mitch Has kicked seto out of team crafted, And he gotten into fight with sky. But now, he's gone. The Team crafted search him and meet other people o...
14.5K 664 51
Discoveries unfold on this odd group of friends. They discover memories and mistakes in the past, but that won't push them down to look for their lea...
6K 188 17
It's been two years since the "incident". The ship Skylox has sailed, but no one knows about it but them. When Mitch and Jerome's birthday come up, T...
6.8K 299 23
Jerome has been keeping a secret from Mitch for a while. He has made a wish to be a girl, that has came true. Now he, and Mitch only know that he is...