โœญยฐDamianyaยฐโœญ สทสฐแตƒแต— โฑแถ 

By pancak3syrup

"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i... More

Intro
Anya and co.
lab rat
thorn princess
aftermath
Camp Berkshire
stella
trapped
year 11
letters
lily
doorway
Infinite Labyrinth
Escapade
snakes n serpents
return
school saga
lady luck

shopping

219 1 5
By pancak3syrup

3rd person pov

Anya and Damian entered the first session bickering, not noticing the attention they had attracted for being so damn loud. The pair got separated when Anya was yanked into her seat by Becky, who was daring her to speak. The second son smartly followed suit, sliding next to his cronies.
All was going well with the geometry lesson until the test results were handed out. As expected;  Anya got 19/50, Becky got 37/50, and Lord Damian received the highest score in the grade with 48/50.

"ANYA FORGER. NOT ✨ELEGANT✨!"  Master Henderson reprimanded, handing back the worksheet that Anya had NOT prepared for. Anya trudged back to her seat, but a snigger stopped her short.

Obviously, Damian-sama pulled Anya's iconic face right back at her. An irk appeared on her cheek, and Damian zipped his mouth shut. The bell rang, alarming everyone except for Anya who was in a peaceful sleep. 

Becky pov

Apparently we will be going on an excursion, so we'll need our parents or guardians signature of approval. A cinche, if you ask me. The camp will be 2 weeks, and our accommodation and daily necessities are provided by the school. Master Henderson handed out the list, so we have to pack the following things:

⨳Eden Academy— Year 1 Expedition⨳

-recess and lunch for the first day (containers)

-a variety of shirts and long sleeves (18 in total)

-a variety of shorts, pants/leggings and *girls* stockings (18 in total)

-ankle socks (14 pairs)

-runners/sneakers (2)

-hiking shoes

-crocs

-swimsuit

-toiletries (hairbrush, toothbrush+toothpaste, hair ties etc...)

-hoodies/jumpers/jackets (3-6)

-puffer jacket

I'm exhausted just from reading that list. I have to go shopping again! I'll invite Anya as well, and maybe Loid will drop her off. When it was lunch, we sat down at our usual table and chatted as our omelet rice was served. But as always, Damian came looking for trouble. "Hah, I bet raccoon-eyes here won't go because her parents don't have $1,000 to spare!" He mocked, and his friends howled with laughter.

"At least Anya's parents give her their time. You definitely won't be able to go since none of your parents care about you in the slightest." I retorted, but seeing Damian's crestfallen face instantly made me want to eat my words. NOT! Anya, having a heart of gold, decided now would be the perfect chance to invite him to shopping with us. 

"I'll pick you guys up at 10 am, ok? Since the bigger shopping mall is unsurprisingly closer to Damian's home, I will pick up him first." I proudly declared, showing so much responsibility and compassion. 

He doesn't even understand the advantages I am subtly offering him, picking him up first allows him to greet your future mother and father-in-law. I even generously allowed it to be as late as 10, or else it could've been 8 am when we started.

"Who are you to decide things for me, huh?! I will go there myself, and meet you guys there at the front entrance." He always has to go stubbornly against me, huh.

Becky pov

My personal ship starts today: Operation Berlint In Love 2.0 🥰🥜x💸📚! This will require vigorous thinking and brainpower, so I sat up in my bed and opened my TV to recap Berlint In Love so I have a headstart.

45 minutes in Martha said the inevitable. "Madam, its time to get dressed for your shopping date with your friends today. It is already 8.15 am so if you don't hurry either you'll be late or you won't be able to eat breakfast."

"Martha, give me 12 more minutes! The latest episode is about to finish, and this arc is about to conclude!" After my timer went off, I rolled out of my king-sized canopy bed and put on my slippers. 

I wore my fluffy robe to the dining hall where Mother was waiting patiently with fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and strawberries on top. "So, today are you going to go on a shopping spree with your friends for the excursion you told me about on Thursday?" 

"Mama, you know the girl I told you about?"

"Do you mean the one who was funny and brave and interesting?"

"Yep. That's the one! She's coming with me today to go to the mall I rented."

"Is it the same one as before? Or is it bigger?" Mother didn't care about my expenses.

"Bigger by far. In fact, its so big it's near Central Berlint." 

"Well, I guess we'd better dig in before you leave, dear!" I nodded in agreement and we finished our big breakfast in record time. I slid down the railing to find Martha laying out my outfit.

It was quite cute, with a faux sherpa cropped jacket over a simple white shirt which would be tucked under the short black pleated ruffle mini skirt, complete with trendy cream boots. I thanked Martha and she proceeded to assist me in putting on my outfit.

Once we were finished, Martha checked her wristwatch and nearly yanked my zipper in half. "Madam, we're running late! If you don't mind, can we go to the garage now?" I followed Martha downstairs to our limo, and we were on our way to Eden to pick up Damian first.

Thankfully he got out of the school gates without causing too much of a commotion, but the moment he sat down the rambling began. He's certainly got logorrhoea at this point. We saw Anya before the car even stopped.

It was kinda sweet, to be honest. With her mother fussing over her and my amazing Loid looking impeccable, even with that exhausted aura he still manages to look cheery enough that many strangers try to strike up a conversation.

I clenched my fists and slammed open the door dramatically, letting my hair do its thing, and ran over, past Loid's outstretched arms, tempting as it was, into an embrace with my Anya.

Martha pov

Becky had invited the pink-haired friend she told me so much about, I truly felt proud knowing someone could at least tolerate Madam Becky, and grateful for the fact that the young sir wasn't making a fuss.

"Martha, listen! There's a really funny girl in my class!"

"Martha, you know about the trip. I want to go shopping for the things I don't have with Anya, but a really infuriating dude is also tagging along."

I smiled at the two girls playing thumb war, and so far nobody had been successful. Damian was just thoughtlessly drinking a smoothie, so the car ride to the outskirts of Berlint was peaceful. The moment we stepped outside, however, the calm collapsed.

"Woah! Anya is shook." Miss Anya looked at the building with massive eyes, stars replacing the pupils as she fantasized. "Anya, let's go! The store will close at 5 pm, so if we don't hurry we might not be able to buy anything!" Young madam clasped Miss Anya's hand and forcefully dragged her to the front entrance, leaving the poor boy in their dust.

"7 hours and won't be able to buy anything? Hahaha, what are you, a sloth?" joked the young master, but I was too busy signing the verification code to bother. We entered the mall Madam Becky rented, and the kids chose to start on Lvl. 7 and go down.

Damian pov

The shoes were on the ground floor, Lvl.7-5 is men/boys, lvl.4-2 is women/girls, lvl>1 is food, and the ground floor is shoes and other random stuff. I pressed the button for the elevator to ascend, and the moment the doors opened, the Becky went to war.

They're dressing me up like a pompous, snotty, purebred chihuahua. Ties loosely draped over my shoulders with egg and bacon patterns, and tuxedos that are thrice the size I am. Frankly speaking, I'm pretty sure this is what Becky planned all along, dragging Anya into this disastrous scheme. The attendants were visibly shaking behind the Himalayan Mountain Range, choking back cackles.

Alas, my companions did not bother, or at least didn't have enough manners to bother, since they were convulsing into hysterics on sight. "pfft...oh lOrD damIAn, hE's so tErRiBLy PoSh, isn't he Anya?" 

"Heh."

Martha pov

Madam Becky had cleared her 'first phase' successfully, and now she's going to doll up obedient Miss Anya. Young madam's smug smirk was terrifying Sir Damian to the brink of a mental breakdown, and frankly speaking, all the other attendants assisting the trio today.
She aggressively yanked all hangers off the racks, before deciding it would be more efficient to just shove the entire rack into the overstuffed changing room.

The second outfit gave me detective vibes, with something similar to a beret with a striped brown coat. There was a smart-looking collection, one with tiny graduate hats to cover her horns and the other with a flat straw hat.

For the former, a jumper was worn under a yellow tie and t-shirt with a blazer complementing the outfit and a book as an extra accessory.
The latter was designed for more of a well-educated young lady, with a classic Chanel handbag and collared long sleeves. 

Mr. Desmond calmly returned to his leather couch as Anya flung open the curtains to reveal a demonized alien/outer space aesthetic that did not suit the cute lady at all.

I sent a disapproving look Madam Becky's way, but she turned around so the message could not be conveyed. Hyena howls filled the empty silence as the boy grabbed his stomach and snapped a dozen pictures.

"Ahaha, I'll treasure this photo forever!" He wheezed, wiping tears that were forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Why? Cause Anya is rocking this outfit and you'll spend the rest of your days mooning over her?" taunted Miss Becky, squeezing her friend's hand. But he wasn't going down without another verbal insult.

"No, because I'll look at the ugliest picture known to humankind and think; Oh, this was one of my classmates in Year 1."

"At least someone wants to take her picture! If I was a photographer, you couldn't pay me $80 million to take a picture of that monstrous face!"

"You wouldn't have to skills to be a photographer if you tried!" He spitefully spat.

"At least I have what it takes for people to recognise my talent! All the good genes went to your older bro-" I was about to interfere, but a small hand tugged at Madam Becky's sleeve before I could. 

"It's alright, Becky. I don't mind." Miss Anya said, but there was a hidden worry deep in her pupils, like something precious she couldn't let crumble. "Aw Anya, you're always so sweet, even to 'King The-world-revolves-around-me!'"

We simply bought pastel patterned shirts and a few new updates for the children's wardrobe, the unwavering bickering pestered me left and right whilst the only tolerable child skipped on ahead.

Having never used a lunchbox before, Miss Becky and Mr Desmond chose a bento box, magenta and lime, and Miss Anya naturally followed suit with a pink box. Shoes were difficult to tackle, but eventually, each settled on a favourite pair. 

Miss Becky got velcro ones with regal purple and lavender rims, the young master chose the limited edition electric green sneakers with thick neon yellow laces, and Miss Anya aimlessly mulled over sunset orange or the baby pink slip-ons before grabbing the sunset ones. 

I naturally thought I would pay, but once again the little girl surprised me by handing the cashier a wad of astonishingly fat cash.

At 4.18 pm we successfully planted both feet onto the pavement without a setback. I'm sending Damian home first because he lives closer, not that he'll mind since the occupants in the back either are fast asleep or dead.
When we came back, Miss Becky thanked me or today before running upstairs to her mother. I could hear frantic murmuring above my bedroom, presumably Miss Becky's.

"2 days till the excursion, woo hoo!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 440 17
What will happen when Twilight's whole identity gets revealed to Yor? And when Anya's telepathic abilities and Yor's real job get exposed? Will the f...
48K 1.5K 36
Everything and Everyone have secrets. And sometimes what's real is something you can't see. A Spy A witch A reincarnate An Esper Well, this family is...
3.4K 100 16
Follow the Forger as they encounter troubles while getting along and being the quite unusual family. A spy which is a good father. An Assassine whic...
13.3K 380 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...