cookie run kingdom x reader

Da itzyagirlsimpy

❤ with love and affection for my pookies 🤩 Altro

requests maybe?
Latte x Nb! Reader
White Lily x M! Reader
Almond Cookie x F! Reader
Dom Werewolf cookie x M! reader
discord
Almond cookie x fem reader pt 2
Pitaya cookie x Knight cookie
white lily cookie x bear cookie (oc)
Dom adventurer x fem reader
.....
Strawberry Crepe cookie X Assistant Reader
Clotted Cream x Strawberry Buttercream
Dark Cacao X Villain Reader
Captain Caviar x Ocean Cookie
just heads up
schedule
affogato x crunchy chip
y'all
fem pitaya dragon x knight cookie
pure vanilla cookie x male reader
yan! prune juice x fem reader
captain caviar x ocean cookie
knight x fire spirit
a/n
pitaya dragon x nb! reader
royal margarine x fem reader
stardust x fem goddess reader
slowly dying in the inside
Crimson Coral cookie x F! reader
Black Lemonade Cookie x F! reader
Pancake cookie x Babysitter Reader
Golden Citrine x NB! reader
Black Pearl x F! Reader (nsfw) pt. 1
Yan! Scorpion x F! reader (pt.1)

vampire royal margarine x fem reader

273 3 4
Da itzyagirlsimpy

Ok, I know it took too long but I had a reason... I had been spending time with my gf to make it up to her that I couldn't  hang out with her on the whole pride month... So enjoy!

...

Ah...  Dragon city... Everyone had wondered how long there was a vampire in the. Such a dreadful thing... Why?.. There were frequent attacks lately no cookie died but there were attacks... There was one thing they know... That the vampire doesn't kill his/her victim but who is this mysterious vampire?..

As the city figure out this mysterious vampire... There was a man that they find intriguing...

"Royal Margarine cookie... "

"Father I understand your worried but I must get the things needed for our bakery! Its not worth it losing customers..."

A girl's voice can be heard

"Yes... I understand... We need this but sweetie. You heard there are attacks in the city lately! I can't risk letting you get hurt!"

An older man replies to the girl... But she didn't listen. She went to the store and bought some things... Flour, eggs, milk, sugar, flavoringFlour, eggs, milk, sugar, flavoring  all the basic items for their bakery...

As soon she went out, she heard something along the alleyway... She feels... Uneasy.

'Ah... Y/N our fearless girl... She isn't even bothered over things but yet still startled over some noises, will our brave girl do stupid shit like checking the noise? Or call 911... Who knows like there is a logical shit why not call for help?'

She takes a deep breath and began to slowly walk towards the alleyway... As she slowly looks around the alleyway, she saw a figure... Who could it be?..

Then there she saw... The dragon rider biting on a cookie drinking from them... She was alarmed. fearful, horrified, terrified, frightened, afraid... Why is he doing this?.. And why is she saying so much synonyms...

Then Royal Margarine looks at her and he was surprised... Someone finally caught him doing it...

"Buttercream... Grab her..."

With that Buttercream grabs her and pulled her close to them... She had nothing to do, what will she do!? Why didn't she listen to her father!? Why is she regreting it now?..

"Sorry sweetie... Can't let anyone figure this out yet..."

To be continued...

I actually enjoy writing this...
Ughhh
Y'all have great ideas than me 💀 y'all better in the story ideas...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

81.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
115K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
326K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...