LOVER | YANG JUNGWON

Від brokencds

"Pourin' out my heart to a stranger" "And when I felt like I was an old cardigan und... Більше

Introduction
• Playlist •
Cast
Shouldve said yes
People watching
Ice cream and adventures
Soccer champs
You've never seen?
Library duties
Moonlight
Grocery lists
Brownie batter
Fast response
Sticker
Dinner
Photo
Mini Reunion
Classmates
Peanut
Advice and Confessions
Late night talks
Rollercoaster frights
Scripted apology
Grape soda
Not invited
Going away gift
Tag
Sisterly opinion
Thought wrong
Pros and Cons
Listening?
Tea
Study Session
Happy birthday!
Not Joking
Right or Left
Meeting the parents
Lets go eat
Letters
Double chocolate chip
How glad
What might've been...

52 pick up

988 34 40
Від brokencds

"Here you go," Jungwon handed me a small cup of steaming tea.

"Thank you!" I offered a grateful smile. My throat was feeling a little scratchy and I was hoping this would help.

I sat up from his bed, careful not to make any spills. As I did that he scooped up Maeum who was freely walking around the room, setting him in his lap as he sat across from me.

"Ow!" A burning feeling left lingering on the surface of my mouth.

"Careful," he laughed watching my pained expression while I blew air into the tea, trying to cool it down. "Maybe a kiss will make you feel better" he joked.

"Yeah I think so."

With one hand he grabbed my chin, tilting it up to face him more. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. "Better?" He asked.

"No I think you should do it again. It still kind of hurts." I faked a thinking face.

"Oh really?" He asked chuckling with a grin.

"Yup."

"What about now?" He started showering my face with little kisses. Leaving some on the corner of my mouth, my cheek, and forehead.

"Okay enough enough!" I laughed at the ticklish sensation. "You're going to make me drop my tea." I playfully scolded, holding the cup tight.

"So have you decided where you want to apply?" I asked on a more serious note. Taking small sips, trying my best to prevent the previous accident from happening once more.

He let out a long breathe, "Yeah kind of. I'm leaning more toward Hanyang University. Even though I have no clue what I want to major in." He sighed in a frustrated manner.

"Oh I heard that school is really good! Besides, you can always go undeclared. I'm sure you can figure out some idea of what you want to do when you're there." I told him, the tone in my voice being optimistic.

"Yeah you're right, I just don't want to tell my mom." He whined, turning to Maeum who was currently balled up next to his waist.

"Well you dont have to tell her now," Putting an emphasis on the 'now'. "But you'll have to tell her sometime in the next month. Application processes are starting soon."

He just muttered a lazy "okay", and looked up at me. "What about you? Did you finally decide on which school you want as your first choice?" The other day on my birthday when we had our small discussion on college, I had told him a couple of my options.

"Actually yeah I did. Remember the one I said apparently has the best culinary program?"

"Mhm,"

"Yeah that's going to be my first choice, hopefully I get accepted."

"You will, you've got the grades to get in." His words making me feel more at ease. I checked the acceptance rate, and lets just say it wasn't a very high number.

Reflecting back to last year I remembered how I already settled on the idea of majoring in criminal justice. Thinking about it now, I probably won't be able to handle it. Considering the fact that I have a weak stomach and can barely handle seeing a large amount of blood. So maybe its a good thing I changed my plan.

When I first started baking I thought I was going to be absolutely horrible at it. I mean not that I was an expert at it, but I wasn't terrible at it either. The more that I continued the hobby, the more I found enjoyment in the hours I spent doing it. The calming and relaxing nature of just mixing ingredients that turn into something delicious, to the reaction I get of those tasting what I baked was my favorite.

As of now, there was nothing else I could think of majoring in. Sure its not the most practical thing to focus on but at least I won't be having any more breakdowns because of a subject that was too difficult for me or I wasn't fond of. Even though it meant I would be making other things than pastries and desserts, I didn't mind. At least i'd actually learn how to make real meals and not just packaged ramyeon.

After moments of us sitting in silence, pondering about the topic of where we'll be in the next years, Jungwon spoke. "Wanna play cards?"

An already competitive smile lit up on our faces as I eagerly said yes. He got up from the bed and made his way to his desk. Opening one of the drawers he pulled out the deck of cards, and walked back.

Maeum was asleep, well he was trying to but kept being interrupted by our loud yells when the other would start winning. The forgotten cup of tea that was placed on the nightstand, gone cold. After many very seriously taken rounds of speed, we both got bored and decided to stop.

"Have you ever played 52 pick up?" He asked with a straight face.

"Jungwon I swear-" I already knew what trick he was trying to pull, but unfortunately for me he had already dropped all the cards.

"I'm not picking those up I hope you know." I laughed at him, leaning back into the soft pillows that decorated his bed. The ones that had a faint scent of him, the scent that was therapeutic in my opinion. He always smelled like fresh laundry.

"Ugh, fine. Can you help me?" he asked as he began gathering the cards that were scattered on the bed and some fallen to the ground.

"Nope, you did that to yourself." I crossed my arms but he just pouted his lips and did his best attempt at puppy dog eyes. Which he already had naturally, so I don't know why he was trying. I felt bad, and just a little mad at myself for willingly falling for it.

"You're annoying." I said finally reaching for the cards as well and he just gave me a wide smile.

"I know, but you love it."

Not going to lie, I thought he was going to say "but you love me" instead of what he did say. I don't know how I would have responded to that.

I handed him the cards I had and he placed them back in the box. Once he put it back in its designated spot in the drawer he sat next to me and looked at me as if he wanted to say something.

"What?"

"Can I braid your hair?" He blurted out, I just smiled at his odd request.

He sat up with his legs crossed, and I had my head resting on his lap as he braided my hair. I got a little suspicious as he quietly giggled to himself.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked with raised brows.

"Oh nothing," He laughed even harder. "keep your head down you're messing it up." He said as I tried to get up.

I just let him continue without another question. "Ready to see it?"

"I dont know, I'm scared now."

"It looks really amazing, trust me." he grabbed his phone, opening the camera app for me to see.

"Won, what is this?!" I looked at the state of my hair. There was poorly done braids that were somehow tangled, along with tied ponytails way too high for my liking.

"See I told you it looks great!"

"I look like a mess" my expression clear that I wasn't as entertained as he was.

"But you're my mess." He said, making me flustered.

"Shut up," I lightly pushed him, and as much as I tried to contain the smile from growing on my face, I couldn't.

I laid my head back on his lap as he took out the hair ties he borrowed from my wrist. Raking his fingers through the braid to untangle them. I closed my eyes at how soothing it felt as he played with my hair.

I thought back to the what had scared me earlier. Where I thought he said that I love him. I never had any true idea of what love is or could possibly be. My only perception of love would be the one in the movies. I just know that I really, really, really like him. And if anything, this would be the closest I would be to experiencing it.

It feels exactly how its shown in fiction, every symptom of what love is described as is something I've felt with him. From butterflies and him constantly being on my mind to what more we could be.

The thing that scares me is the thought of that all going away, that there's a possibility that it could end in heartbreak and confusion. But what terrifies me the most is how I would risk it all just to be with him. How I will risk the tears for another minute of feeling all those symptoms and emotions.

Wow. Okay, I think I actually might love him.

I knew this would happen eventually but I didn't expect it to hit me so soon and unexpected.

"Won," I said, grabbing his attention.

"Hm?" he replied still playing with my hair.

I could feel how fast my heart was beating. Hell, I could even hear it. Nothing could prepare me for how nervous I felt in this moment. "I love you." I tried my best to keep composed.

I was met with silence and he was no longer brushing my hair with his fingers. The sudden halt making me wish I could rewind the last five seconds of my life and take it back.

I opened my eyes to see his reaction, his expression unreadable. Though in seconds it felt as if he was staring at me with only adoration in his eyes. As if I was the only girl in the world.

"Suelie, I love you." His smile so wide it reached his eyes. The tips of his ears and cheeks tinted a hot pink.

I felt like I made all the bold moves in the relationship, but I didn't mind one bit. I don't think I can handle being on the receiving end of these sudden comments. Because when I say these things to him, I think about it thoroughly.

How much I loved seeing him grow shy when I said things like this out of the blue. Oh, there's that word love again.

He leaned down giving me an upside-down kiss, as I was still laying in his lap. The both of us smiling into the kiss, so it didn't last very long.

Hearing those words coming from him made me forget all about my previous nervous-wrecked self.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

A/N: GUYS IM SO SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG but i just finished school for the year and I'm hoping that my regular updating schedule will be back on track.

For the kiss it reminded me of Spider-Man 😭
Thursday was my last day of school and my crush didn't confess his love like what??😒🙁😿 (I told myself I don't like him anymore)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

254K 11.4K 29
❛ In which two young teenagers who hate each other got paired up for a dance project. ❜ ― NISHIMURA RIKI rikidazed, 2021.
176K 6.8K 14
It all started with him tying her ice skates... ~ first fanfiction for Sunghoon of Enhypen!!! Started: July 14, 2020 Finished: July 24, 2020 Highest...
127K 4.4K 47
[pls don't support noah schnapp..FREE PALESTINE] the barriers forced between them were never enough to keep her past away from her grasp. will byers...
10.9K 532 7
𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡 ,, 𓈒 𖤐 ❪ JAKE SIM ❫ ❝ while walking through the cracks of my universe, we both make an eye contact ❞ ㅤㅤㅤ. . . 💭 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣�...