Cannon Fodder Dad Dressed As...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成娃综文的炮灰爸爸 Author: Yangchen Is Too Thin (岩城太瘦生) Status: Completed Description: Zhou Congee transmigrat... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79

15

1.6K 53 2
By LiannQ

The nearest market is about twenty minutes away from the restaurant.

Zhou Porridge came to the market in a small three-wheeler, and stopped at the entrance of a grocery store.

Liu Qun got out of the car first, and then hugged Pao Pao and Baa Baa down.

Zhou Porridge locked the car and took out his phone. Jiang Yicheng just posted a shopping list in their small group.

[Cleanser x1]

[Plastic water ladle x2]

[Drag x2]

...

Bubble ran to his side and stood on tiptoe, wanting to have a look with his father.

Zhou Porridge handed the phone in front of him: "How is it? You know more characters this time, right? There are several numbers!"

Pao Pao: "..."

[Hahahahaha]

[Pao Pao only knows numbers]

[Bad Dad ! The shortcoming of poking bubbles specially]

A group of people entered the grocery store and found all the things they needed.

"Dad, here is the bucket! This bucket is taller than me!"

"It should be said that you are actually shorter than the bucket."

"Dad!"

The little villain is really going to be angry!

The proprietress pressed the calculator and counted the money for them: "A total of one hundred and six."

Zhou Porridge and Liu Qun looked at each other first:? ! ! !

The children couldn't hide their words: "But we only have fifty yuan!"

Liu Qun first asked: "We buy so much, can we get a discount

?

" We are going to open a restaurant next door, and we are looking for a long-term partner, if..."

The proprietress was even more shocked: "Fifty yuan to open a restaurant?"

" ..."

Liu Qun said first: "Forget it, let's see what we don't need to buy."

Zhou Congee held up the rag: "You don't need to buy this. I He and Bubble use the towels we bring at home, we have extra."

Liu Qun took out the detergent first: "There is a dishwasher in the villa, and the dishwasher is equipped with detergent, so you should be able to use it." "The

villa's There is a washbasin in the bathroom, and Pao Pao will not wash his face from today, save one."

Pao Pao: ? ? ?

The two picked and picked, but in the end they didn't buy anything, so they put the things back in their original places, and even helped the proprietress tidy up the shelves.

The proprietress:)

Zhou Congee drove the tricycle in a "chug chug" again, carrying a carload of people back.

A group of people took a detour to the villa, ransacked the villa, and then returned to the restaurant with their belongings.

The other three groups of families are already at work. They are adjusting the lawn mower they found in the tool room and moving out the dusty tables, chairs and benches in the dining room.

Zhou Porridge was driving a tricycle full of cars, racing in front, because there were too many things to sit in the car, Liu Qun took the two cubs first, and followed behind.

Ji Yao exclaimed: "I'll go, fifty yuan to buy so many things, but luckily I'm not allowed to go, how is this bargaining?" At

this time, two or three staff members chased up from behind: "Liu Qunxian, Zhou Congee ! No, you are not allowed to move things from the villa!"

Ji Yao:? ? ?

Bubble yelled: "Father, run!"

"Okay!" Zhou Porridge turned the throttle of the tricycle to the deepest position, accelerated the speed and raced away from Ji Yao.

[When the staff jumped out, my brain automatically dubbed it]

【Robbery! Someone is robbing here! 】

Zhou Conge drove a small three-wheeler around the restaurant.

When they came back, Jiang Yicheng and Liu Qunxian were reasoning with the staff.

Jiang Yicheng felt quite oppressive, and was in charge of singing the bad face: "Isn't it? This is because you didn't think carefully, the rules have already been set, we found loopholes, and you made up for it later. This is definitely not good." Liu Qun was first in charge of singing the red face

: "Just this time, you see, it was originally your work mistakes, we are not angry, why are you angry?" "I won't

complain to you, don't worry, go ahead."

They fooled the staff like this After leaving, the staff said "thank you" to them several times before leaving.

Zhou Congee stopped the car and removed all the tools from the car.

Everyone started cleaning the restaurant.

The adults are responsible for lifting the large tables and chairs in the room, cleaning the ceiling and rinsing the floor.

The children are responsible for doing some simple scrubbing work.

Zhou Porridge folded two newspaper hats for himself and Pao Pao to prevent dust from falling on their hair.

Bubble is wearing a newspaper hat, holding a small rag, running around with the children, wiping the tables and chairs.

Zhou Porridge panicked: "No! Zhou Paopao! You just wiped the floor, don't clean the dishes!" "

Oh." Paopao obediently took back the rag.

A group of people cleaned all day together.

Simply tidy up the kitchen and dining room, wash off the dust, set up the table and chairs. Then cut the weeds in the yard and move the rusty iron swing to the tool room.

It wasn't until nine o'clock in the evening, when the live broadcast room was about to be closed, that the restaurant had a general appearance.

[I feel like what I'm watching is not a baby drama, but a restaurant management game]

[It's a sense of accomplishment! I will come back tomorrow! 】

[I can't bear to part with the cubs! Can't we live broadcast Cubs sleeping? 】

【Support! Live Cub Sleeping! 】

At nine o'clock sharp, the live broadcast room is closed.

In the ward, Cui Feng took off his thin silver-rimmed glasses, closed his eyes, and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

I've been following the live broadcast for a whole day, and I'm a little tired.

He closed his eyes and rested for a while, then turned on the phone and glanced at it.

Zhou Congee has been on the hot search several times in the past few days, and its popularity has begun to pick up. Many former fans have returned and gathered again, attracting many passers-by.

[I haven't paid attention to Congee for a long time. In high school, I stayed up all night for Zhou Congee to play the rankings. Now I'm working. I saw the trending search and remembered that he used to be a simple boy in sand sculptures.] [My beloved Congee is back

! ]

[People always fall in love with porridge at different stages of life]

[Back to the pit! Back to the pit! I'm going to start retouching and producing food again! ]

[The live broadcast is in good condition, my lovely goose! ]

[Wake up, your son already has a son]

Cui Feng hesitated for a moment, and opened the computer's system photo album.

Well, he also took some pictures in the live broadcast room.

Cui Feng simply cropped the photo, cut off the bullet screen on it, and made a nine-square grid. He didn't add filters or edit the picture, so he sent it with the account he used to make the list for Zhou Porridge.

As soon as he sent it out, it immediately caused a sensation.

[! ! ! Chui Chui Porridge back to the pit! ]

[Mrs. Chuichui's screenshot is so strong! Porridge porridge handsome guy doesn't need to retouch pictures at all! 】

【Who is this? ]

[Give Congee 10 million overnight rewards]

[In order to help Congee achieve success, he directly bought tens of thousands of mobile phones endorsed by Congee, and Chaohua has one for everyone]

[Later, Congee Congee quit the circle, and he also quit, woohoo]

[Just a billionaire big fan]

Cui Feng didn't read the comments carefully, turned off his phone, and was about to go to bed.

The doctor asked him to go to bed early and get up early, and he was to be observed for a few days before he was discharged from the hospital. He had to follow the doctor's advice carefully.

At the same time, Zhou Porridge and Pao Pao returned to the room, after taking a shower, they put on their pajamas and stood in front of the sink to brush their teeth.

Zhou Congee looked at his phone while brushing his teeth.

Um? ? ?

He's trending again?

#吹吹吃粥回束#

Zhou Conge took a closer look, oh, it's not him, he hit the name, this person is also called "Congee".

Zhou Congee casually clicked in, and instantly opened his eyes again.

This blowing porridge is his fan?

Is Zhou Congee pulling the comment section, or is it a big fan who has tipped tens of millions? !

Bubble poohed the bubbles in his mouth, picked up the towel to wipe his face, turned his head, and looked at his father's "ferocious" expression.

"Father?"

"Where's my money? Where's my tens of millions?"

Where did the original owner get it?

If he has tens of millions and can afford the liquidated damages, he won't have to be scolded in Baby Zong!

Zhou Conge squeezed the cup tightly in his hand, Bubble blinked and helped him take the toothbrush cup away.

Dad has always been silly, he's used to it.

Bubbles hung up her small towel, took off Dad's towel, and helped Dad wipe the foam around his mouth.

He took his father's hand and jumped off the small bench: "Okay, Dad, you can go to bed now."

The little villain and his old father who was so stupid that he couldn't take care of himself.

In the middle of the night, Zhou Porridge lay in the dark, trying to search for the memory of the original owner in his mind.

How about his tens of millions? Where are the tens of millions? Tens of millions flew away

on the third day of TAT.

There are less than 24 hours left before the opening of the small animal restaurant!

All the guests got up early at the same time, had breakfast, and went to their restaurant to continue cleaning.

When the live broadcast room opened at nine o'clock, they had been cleaning it for an hour.

The blue curtains fluttered gently, and the sun shone in through the white latticed windows. Pieces of sunlight, like piano keys, spread on the brown wooden floor.

The heavy wooden tables and chairs were wiped clean and neatly arranged.

The lawn in the yard has been re-mowed, and several tables and chairs have been placed as outdoor seating.

【Looks good! ]

[Where is the restaurant? I'll go over to eat right away]

[Ordinary fans shouldn't be able to go, right? ]

[Ordinary fans can go, I found one in the announcement of the program group, the restaurant implements a reservation system, and can receive 30 guests a day] [

Click on the reservation website and take a look, laughing, it has already reached 30,000 people]

[One Qiantian, it's been open for three years, this group of people don't need to act or sing anymore, just open a restaurant specially] [

I feel the website is so simple, the food doesn't look very tasty]

[Is there a possibility that the reservation website was made by them last night Facing professional books, under the guidance of professionals, did you build it yourself? ]

[Take it by yourself? I understand]

[And they haven't taken any promotional photos yet, so it should be much better if they put photos on it]

After the restaurant is cleaned, the next task is relatively simple.

Everyone sits together and discusses the dishes and pricing of the restaurant.

Zhuang Lian and Juzi wore chef aprons and accepted everyone's opinions.

The children circled around the oranges.

"Orange, I want to eat ice cream, can you make it?"

"Orange, I want to drink Coke, can you make Coke?"

Coke: ? ? ?

Who wants to drink me?

At this time, Bubble said quietly: "We are the bosses, not customers, we can't order food, and oranges don't know how to make Coke." Oranges quickly

grabbed Paobao's hand and nodded seriously: "Well, I can only Make simple dishes, such as..."

Pao Pao said: "Then make a simple braised lion head."

Orange:! ! !

"Pao Pao, I'm talking about fruit salad! Braised lion's head is not easy at all!" "It's

very simple." Pao Pao akimbo, he can do it.

[Bubble misunderstood the word "simple"]

[Any two hundred thousand yuan]

[Simple braised lion head]

After a brief discussion, the restaurant's menu was finalized.

Chef Zhuang Lian is in charge of: colorful small wontons, colorful stewed rice, and Tetris garlic sprouts.

The sous chef Liu Qunxian is in charge of: tomato scrambled eggs, sweet and sour pork ribs, and daily soup.

Tangerines and bleats are in charge: fruit salad.

That's about it.

Afterwards, several people left to make the menu, and Zhou Porridge drove Zhuang Lian and Liu Qun to the vegetable market to buy vegetables in a small three-wheeler with a huge sum of 323 yuan.

Before getting close to the vegetable market, the proprietress of the grocery store at the entrance of the market began to make an announcement when she heard the familiar "chug chug" sound.

"The young man who opened a restaurant for fifty yuan is here again!"

They couldn't bargain at the grocery store last time, and they didn't buy anything. It only took one day for the proprietress to publicize their deeds.

Zhou Congee:)

That's it, all the merchants in the vegetable market know them.

Zhuang Lian asked with a smile: "Zhou Congee, what did you do wrong? Why does everyone know you?

" Fire! It's better to bargain later!"

The smile on Zhuang Lian's face paused, and he didn't speak again.

[Little porridge idiot, this fire is not the kind of fire you think! ]

[Bosses: The poor are coming! run! 】

The three of them decided to split up, quickly find out the vegetable market, compare which one has the cheapest food, and see if they can establish a long-term cooperation and purchase raw materials cheaply.

Zhuang Lian stopped in front of a stall to pick out vegetables: "Madam, can it be cheaper?"

The lady smiled and said, "See how much you buy."

Zhuang Lian raised his head and asked confidently, "Do you know me?"

The proprietress looked confused: "Huh?"

"Have you ever heard of "Gentle Rain"?"

"Ah?"

"Then have you watched "July Majestic"?"

"Ah???"

Zhuang Lian wanted to rely on I used my face to bargain, but the proprietress didn't know him at all.

[I'm so embarrassed, my toes are scratching the ground]

[Zhuang Lian doesn't seem to have a correct understanding of himself]

[Zhuang Lian is worse than Zhou Porridge, right? ]

[Don't be embarrassed, Zhuangzhuang is much better than Zhou Congee]

On the other side, Zhou Congee was recognized and took a photo together.

Zhou Congee gave a "Yeah" and asked in a low voice, "Can you sell me the vegetables at a lower price?" "Yes

, then, I'll give you 50 cents cheaper. Xiao Zhou, my daughter liked you when she was in high school." "

[Said that Zhuang Lian is more popular than Zhou Congee and came out to have a look, but Zhou Congee was recognized]

"Alright! Thank you!" Zhou Congee turned his head and waved to Liu Qun who was nearby, "Brother Liu, Here, the boss said he could give us 50 cents cheaper! Come here quickly!"

Liu Qun came over immediately.

The boss's eyes lit up: "Brother Scar!"

"Brother Scar" is a supporting role played by Liu Qunxian, which is very different from Liu Qunxian himself, and it is all made up by acting skills.

The boss hurried forward with his mobile phone and shook hands with him warmly: "Brother Scar, can I take a picture?" "

Yes." Liu Qun stood up first.

The boss handed the phone to Zhou Porridge: "Xiao Zhou, take a picture for us."

"Okay."

Liu Qun said first, "Then give us a little cheaper."

"No problem." The boss happily stood side by side with Liu Qun. , the corner of his mouth raised, "50 yuan cheaper for you."

Zhou Congee was shocked, and opened his eyes: "50 yuan! Why is it 50 yuan for me and 50 yuan for him? I'm only worth 50 yuan?" The

boss laughed, Liu Qunxian also Laugh out loud.

"Where do you put me? Tell me, where do you put your daughter's favorite star? I quit!"

Zhou Porridge gritted his teeth, glared at them fiercely, and took pictures of them.

[Hahahahaha]

[I pay fifty cents and fifty cents, Zhou Congee and Liu Qunxian are mine]

[Traffic stars like Zhou Congee and Zhuanglian are worth fifty cents here]

Liu Qunxian successfully won the vegetables by relying on a few photos Booth boss.

Zhou Porridge drove a small three-wheeler full of vegetables, and walked back to the restaurant in a "chug chug".

"I'm only worth fifty cents? I'm only worth fifty cents!"

Transport the vegetables back to the restaurant, handle them briefly, and put them in the large freezer.

When they were almost ready, they began to take promotional photos.

The program team directly gave them a camera, nothing else, let them shoot by themselves.

Each group of families brings corresponding accessories according to their positions and roles.

Zhou Porridge and Pao Pao are the little hamster security guards, so they wear the little hamster's fluffy tail and the security guard's tie.

When taking pictures of them, Ji Yao purposely lay down on the grass, using the freshly mowed lawn as the foreground.

"It looks like you two are very short, like a little hamster. Put your hands together, be cute."

[The little hamster security guard hiding in the grass. If they can't protect them, whose safety can they protect? ]

[The little flesh on both sides of Pao Pao's cheeks looks too much like a hamster]

Zhou Congee looked excited, and Pao Pao looked hopeless.

The little villain who is only three years old has to protect not only his father, but also everyone else. He is very tired.

After the photo is taken, they will put the promotional photo on the restaurant's reservation website.

The professional who instructed them to build the website said casually: "It might be better if it can be made into an animation or video."

"Well , it makes sense." Zhou Congee nodded, thoughtfully, and took out his phone, Let me try it."

Not long after, he confidently showed to Pao Pao: "Look at the video made by Dad!"

Pao Pao took a closer look.

He saw on the phone screen--

The blue white clouds, the white sky, a lotus flower slowly blooming, and the little hamster Bubble sitting in the middle with a stern face - the picture has not been cut out yet.

Bubble: "..."

The video that made the cub's eyes go dark.

Bubble raised his head and looked at his father: "Dad, why aren't you here?"

Zhou Congee said confidently, "The best things should be left to Zai Zai!"

Bubble turned to look at the others, they were all doing their own things , did not notice them for a while.

He said seriously: "Dad, I want to be with you."

[Bubble looked around, I thought he was going to let porridge delete it, but I didn't expect to be with dad hahahaha]

[Bubble only loves dad, earthy video You have to be with daddy]

[cute, pass me a copy! ]

[Zhou Porridge promised on the surface, but actually secretly saved the single version]

[And then played it at Black Heart Bubble's 18-year-old coming-of-age ceremony]

[Hahahahaha is the devil in front? 】

At noon that day, the host announced: "Through everyone's unremitting efforts, we completed this almost impossible task within 48 hours! We even finished it ahead of schedule!" Everyone

applauded.

"Everything is ready, starting tomorrow, our small animal restaurant will officially start to welcome customers." "

Here are three rules for restaurant operation."

"First, please ensure that the restaurant's income and expenditure are balanced. If you operate at a loss, If there is no profit for three consecutive days, the restaurant will face a crisis of bankruptcy."

"Second, every customer will evaluate the service of the restaurant after eating. If the restaurant receives more than three bad reviews in one day, the restaurant will face fines."

"Third, the guests who come to the restaurant to eat are divided into ordinary guests and special guests. Children pay attention to distinguishing, and if they find special guests, they will randomly drop rewards." Reward

!

The eyes of the children are shining.

Coke asked: "Then who are the special guests?"

"They are all people you know, but they may change their clothes, children, pay attention to distinguish." "

Well..." Barley thought for a while, "I see, there are It might be my mother."

Orange said: "And big daddy."

The host put up his index finger in a mysterious way: "Shhh-"

it became more obvious.

【Great! Finally, I can see the legendary President Shen! ]

[Expectation and anticipation]

[The program group knows how to whet the appetite]

[What about Bubbles? Isn't Papa Bubble...]

[Huh? Have the program team thought about Bubbles? ]

[It doesn't have to be dad's lover, dad's friend is fine too, right? 】

【Zhou Congee can't even find a friend, can he? 】

Bubble turned around and glanced at Zhou Porridge.

Zhou Congee looked at the host and the staff next to him in shock, what's going on? Did the program team advance this link without notifying him at all? It was the same last time.

The staff seemed a little guilty, and turned their heads to avoid his gaze.

If he hadn't read the itinerary, he would have been cheated.

This link was obviously very late, they knew that their family was in a special situation, and now they suddenly moved ahead of schedule without notifying him at all, why is this happening?

Looking at Zhuang Lian's calm face, it seems that he has known this link for a long time.

At this time, Ji Yao seemed to realize that something was wrong with him, and tugged at his sleeve: "What are you doing?"

Zhou Congee whispered, "Do you know about this?"

"Yes. Someone came to me last night , Said that the teacher of Coke's welfare home would come and let me cooperate."

Zhou Congee laughed back angrily: "They didn't tell me."

"Fuck?" Ji Yao was also shocked.

Pao Pao's family has a special family situation. Other children's mothers or eldest fathers will come, but Pao Pao does not. The broadcast of the program will definitely arouse discussion.

The program team didn't tell Zhou Porridge in advance, and didn't let Zhou Porridge make preparations. They invited friends to come over. Now that they are invited temporarily, who can come?

From this point of view, it is necessary to talk about weekly porridge and bubble stir fry.

Ji Yao took Zhou Porridge's hand, and suddenly said loudly: "Why didn't you inform Zhou Porridge? Did you forget?" The

host was stunned for a moment, apparently not expecting that Ji Yao would ask them directly in front of the camera.

Everyone in the program team thought that they had signed a contract with Zhou Congee. Even if Zhou Congee asked them about it later, they apologized and said they forgot, and it was over. Just ask them in the room.

How does this make them answer?

【grass? The program team didn't tell Zhou Congee directly? 】

【It's obvious that porridge and bubbles are being hyped on purpose, right? ]

[Speechless]

[This program group has been bullying Congee Congee and Pao Pao! 】

The host wanted to interrupt and change the subject, but Ji Yao didn't follow suit, and just asked, "What? Why did you miss Zhou Porridge?"

Jiang Yicheng and Liu Qunxian also turned cold, and looked at the host.

They let the cubs go out to play, and the group sat down on chairs, waiting for the program team's reply.

The host broke out in a cold sweat and stammered, "Maybe... the staff forgot..."

Ji Yao said, "What should I do then?

"

I can see you."

Jiang Yicheng and Liu Qun looked at each other and agreed.

"Okay, let's not do something special for the children, let's cancel this link."

Zhuang Lian was a little anxious: "This link was originally written in the script, but now it's ahead of schedule, how can we just cancel it?"

He also said Count on this marketing!

How can they cancel it at the first touch of lip service?

He paused for a moment, as if he felt that something was wrong, and added: "... think of other ways again, and don't embarrass the program team?"

Jiang Yicheng put on the posture of a senior: "Then you can figure it out, how is it possible Let a child have no special guests, let him be alone? Is this how you plan?"

[That's right! ]

[I'm so mad because Bubble bullied him without a big daddy]

[I immediately rushed over to be Bubble's big daddy! ]

[The one in front? 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 887 82
Author: 默言沐 Status: --- After completing several transmigration missions perfectly, Shi Fei returned to his world with enough points and a bunch of s...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
20.8K 337 11
https://m.shubaow.net/251/251639/ Author: Golden Hair Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-06-19 Latest: Chapter 107 No longer hide BL finished 294...
177K 6K 183
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor! [快穿]让反派后继有人吧! Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-07-2...