𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 | ʙᴀᴇᴡᴏᴏ

By 1tznmive_ff

A puppy that Bae found in an alley have make her feel like her old, cheerful self. She was very happy for ge... More

Introッ
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 / 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞⚠️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

345 30 8
By 1tznmive_ff

The girl woke up with a groaned, looked up the ceiling then turned her head to the nightstand where there's her phone ringing non stop TWICE song.

내 모든 걸 걸어 risk it all
이 사랑 말고는 fade out
Gonna set me, set me, set me free
(Oh)
내 맘 끝까지 갈 테니
넌 그냥 날 안으면 돼
Come and set me, set me, set me free

Bae groaned again then switched off teh alarm then heard another groan from the person who's on the top bunk.

" Ok, not to offend TWICE but sometimes.. they can be very loud " Haewon said.

" But their voices are beautiful tho " Bae replied. They both shrugged then Bae flopped out of bed and Haewon climbed down.

" I kinda wanna sleep mooooore " Bae whined as she stumbled to the bathroom. The older just rolled her eyes then walked behind her.

_____________

After they brushee their teeths, they continue on groaning, rubbing their eyes and walked into the kitchen. As Bae was about to sit, she felt something bumped into her leg.

She got startled and looked down at her feet then saw the cutest and the fluffiest creature tilted her head to look up. The owner looked at the puppy with adoration.

She picked up the adorable canine then placed it on her lap as her butt was sat down. The canine just laid on her owner's lap as she was still a bit sleepy.

Bae caressed her fur then realized about something very very very IMPORTANT. She put the puppy down then ran to the big bag of dog food.

She took out the dog bowl and poured a bit of dog food in it then pushed it in front of the puppy. At first she hesitated but then she licked the food then liked it.

The puppy happily eat the food as the owner bend down and continued to caress her fur.

" What am I going to do with you?? " Bae asked.

" Unnie, breakfast!! " Kyujin called.

Bae tilted her head then went to teh kitchen counter where she saw plates of eggs, bacon and toast. She pulled one of the plate for herself then begun to eat with the others.

" So Bae-yah..... " the oldest said.

" Yea, unnie??" Bae asked.

" Who's gonna look after the puppy?? "

Bae put down her fork then snapped her finger. " Good question. You are " she said, continued to eat her toast.

" Me?? " the oldest asked.

" As a matter of fact, yes unnie. Bcuz you don't have a job besides at home " Bae answered.

" Touche, Bae Jin Sol " the oldest said in defeat.

As they were having a lovely breakfast, Haewon looked at her watch and saw it was 7:45. She shrugged then clapped her hands to gain everyone's attention.

" I think y'all except Lily unnie should a bit faster cuz it's almost 8 " Haewon said.

Kyujin, Sullyoon and Bae quickly eat finished then put the dishes into the sink, including Haewon's.

" Ok, see ya jagi " Haewon pecked the oldest lips then heard a giggled from her.

" And I'll see you soon, cutie " Bae said with a cute and high pitched tone while squishing teh puppy's face. They all walked out of their rooms then into the elevator.

_________________

Bae and Sullyoon went to their lecture class where the professor haven't came yet. They both took the front row and slammed their bags onto the floor.

" Ugh, I'm sleepy. Just wake me up when that old rag is here, ok Sullyoon?? "

The older nodded then the younger crossed her arms, placed them on the table then placed her head on her crossed arms. Then, off to dreamland Bae goes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

As the girl had a good nap, Bae opened her eyes then stretched her arms as she yawned loudly. She woke up then her eyes grew widened when she saw nothing but a strange yet beautiful garden.

It was full of green grass, big mushroom, healthy trees and beautiful lavender flowers. According to her surroundings, she turned around again then assumed that she's in some sort of magical field.

She took a deep breath, try not to panick and freak out about this cuz it's not professional and it's not ethical.

" Ok, Bae. You're 19. You're hallucinating and you're still asleep so haha... "

She immediately slapped her left cheek and fell on the grass. She squinted her eyes and groaned as her head hurts a bit when it hits the ground.

As she fully opened her eyes, she saw feet in front of her face. She slowly looked up to see a beautiful young girl which she assumed that she's younger than her.

Bae frozed and continued to stare into the unknown girl's eyes. She swore to herself that they're the most prettiest eyes that she ever seen in her whole 12 years of eye contacting with people.

As they both were having a staring contest, the unknown girl just bend foward. Now, their faces was almost an inch away then...

She booped her nose and ran off into some trees. Bae got startled and rubbed her nose that was touched then ran after the girl.

" Wait!! " she yelled.

She ran deep into the forest where the girl ran to. They both didn't stop, instead they were panting heavily while running in the woods.

" Hey!! I just wanna know you!! " Bae yelled again.

The girl just continued to run until Bae gave up and bend over while panting like a dying animal. She finished panting and suddenly, collapsed on the ground.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bae raised her head quickly as she opened her eyes to see the professor was writing something on the board and everyone was taking notes.

She turned to Sullyoon who was focusing on the lecture then Bae decided to break her focus.

" Psst, Sullyoon " Bae whispered.

Sullyoon turned to the awoken Bae then smiled.

" Oh, you woke up. How's your nap?? " Sullyoon asked jokingly.

" Tsk. Well, you didn't bother on waking me up so yea. It was good " Bae answered.

" and strange " Bae continued her sentence.

Sullyoon raised her eyebrows then nodded. " You wanna talk about it?? " she asked.

" Sure,... Later at lunch " Bae replied.

Sullyoon gave her a thumbs up then they turned their heads to the big ass board and the old rag professor.

______________

It's lunchtime and it's still a normal and an usual day. Kyuyoon and Haewon were talking a lot and eating while Bae was zoning out.

Who was that girl?? Why did she appear in my dream?? But her face.. Her visual.. Is like a puppy and it's so familiar. And the eyes, they're beautiful and cute like my puppy's. Bae thought.

" BAE JIN SOL "

Bae shook her head then turned to the others who were looking at her like she's from another planet or something.

" Yea?? " Bae asked.

" Bae, what happened?? Usually you're not that deep into your thoughts " Haewon said.

" Well, it's kinda related to this dream I had during lecture bcuz someone didn't wake me up " Bae glared at Sullyoon who looked away immediately.

" Anyways, I dreamt of me being in a field of grass and lavender flowers everywhere and there's this girl who surprisingly looks familiar to me " she said.

They all looked at her like she's a crazy patient that escaped from an asylum.

" But the only people you knew it's us, Lily unnie and some friends at work. Who else would you possibly be thinking of?? " Kyujin said.

Bae shrugged her shoulders then they all continued to eat their lunch before the bell ever rings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 994 20
"My advice is to never go out with a girl like Bae, she's a confusing girl with foolish tendencies at the end." (Nmixx) Bae x Y/N FF angst. •Started...
11.8K 190 11
A one short story Haely Warning G!P 🔞 Warning it's smut/fluffy/romance story 🔥🔞
29.5K 902 20
𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨! Highest rankings: #1 - sullyoon #1 - jinni #1 - sulljin #1 - nmixx
3.7K 337 31
Yoona would always see this girl with her cold expression and white shinny headphones whenever she gets home from school using the subway. One day, t...