Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]

12.1K 348 76
By obsessedbabygirl

It has been days since I last saw Matteo and Leonardo.. Leo left after two days since I came back home.

I am eating breakfast with my brothers as I am still not allowed to go to school, not that I mind. But I am missing Rebecca.

"Hey Alex, Can I meet Rebecca today?"

He thought for a moment before nodding, "Luca, Check for her background first" He added.

And Let me tell you, Alex has turned stern and cold again with that capo face all the time.

"Lily meet me in office after this" He spoke with full authority making me gulp my juice and I nodded.

He sighed before leaving. I sti can't follow there verbal answer rules.

"Am I in trouble?" I looked at others who shaked there head in no.

"No, he's just in bad mood because of business. And it will be just a friendly talk" Sandro chuckled.

After doing my business, I went into his office knocking the door and after hearing a small 'come in' I entered.

Alex was sitting on the couch with so many papers in front of him. "What's wrong, Alex?" He gave me a small smile before patting beside him.

"Here, Listen to me carefully, okay?" I nodded.

"Since you have turned 17. Father before dying split our whole money and business into two parts, one for us and other for you. Don't interrupt.. Yeah so we didn't knew at that time if you would like to live with us in future or not. So this money and property belongs to you thats written in contract"

I nodded slowly trying to understand where this is going.

Are they getting rid of me?

"Now since you are 17..You have to sign all these contracts so it can come under your name"

"But isn't the legal age 18?"

"It is. But Dad planned it for you when you turned 17.. since then I have been taking care of all this as your legal guardian"

I nodded.

"But you can now sign it and get it under your name. I will be taking care of this now too as you don't know much of business. But when you will be big enough you can take control from me, hmm?"

I licked my lips nervously. I don't want this.. What if after giving me money and property they left me? They love me, right?

"Lily?"

"Hmm.. Can I transfer it to someone?" He looked at me confused.

"Yeah after it goes under your name. You can transfer it to anyone you like.."

"I wanna transfer everything to you back" I spoke making his eyes widened.

"𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, this is your right."

"I don't care.. As long as I live with all of you, I don't need anything"

"Lily, baby transferring you shares doesn't mean you have to leave us.
Hell I won't ever let you leave even if you asked me to.. It's just dad's will" He spoke looking ag me tenderly.

I shaked my head in no.

He sighed for the 100th time, "How about I extend the contract till you turned 21 or 22? Maybe then you can think about it?"

"Alex? You trust me right?" He nodded.

"So trust me, I don't want anything.. And If I ever need something, I know you all will give me anything" I spoke holding his hand.

"If you say so" He mumbled.

"You won't regret it, right? I don't want my babysister to think that I cheated with her in future" He whispered.

You got to be kidding me?

"I won't. Promise"

"Okay then, sign it here. Our lawyer will begin the process of transferring everything to me" He showed me the blank area on the contract.

"Can I draw a small heart on the side of my signature?" I asked beamingly.

It's my first signature.

"No"

"What about a cute piglet face?"

"Lily" He gave me an irritated look to which I pouted.

"You are boring" I mumbled before jotting my name with a double line below it. And before I draw a small heart on the side he snatched the papers away giving me a smirk.

He went to his desk chair before doing something on his laptop. Meanwhile me laying down on his couch reading the contract papers.

"You know I was dad's favourite" I spoke making him chuckle.

"And why you think so?"

"Because he gave me half of his shares and other half to all of you.. That means you guys have to share in that half only" I spoke smugly.

"Yeah yeah you were.. He really loved you a lot" He whispered smiling slightly.

I wish I could have met him.

Alex noticed my expressions as he changed the topic which I followed gladly.

"So you can get out, 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢" He smirked making me gasp.

"Did you just insult me?"

"With due respect" He added.

"Fine! Am going.." I rolled my eyes making him let out a small smile.

"Give me a hug before going. I have a lot of pressure these days"

I slumped towards him hugging his torso tightly as he did the same, "Now go and bug your other brothers"

"Yeah.. Just don't tire yourself too much"

He hmmed as I went outside. Let's text Matteo. I wonder what he is doing. It's been while since we last talked.

𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦.

I dialled his number making it ring for a while.

"Hello?" I heard his voice and gulped unconsciously.

"Umm hey.. Matteo.. Lily here"

"I know 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢." He chuckled.

"How are you? Just missed you" I bit my lip as I entered the kitchen sitting on the counter.

"Same shit everyday.. But missing your cute little blush" He chuckled.

Awww

"Yeah.. I missed your stern face too" I giggled.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥.

"Wanna meet?"

"I am planning to meet Reb.. Maybe after that?"

"Sure-" I heard a booming sound behind his voice.

"Matty? You okay? I heard a gunshot maybe" I asked frantically.

"Fucker" He whispered before continuing, "yeah.. Was in the middle of torturing a bastard but your call saved him, I shot him too fast" He shrugged like  he's telling me the weather forecast.

"Lily? We are going somewhere! Wait who are you talking to?" I heard Brian smiling softly coming towards me.

"Where we going? And it's Matteo" His face turned dark suddenly hearing Matteo's name but controlled himself.

"It's a surprise! Get ready by four.. And tell that fucker to fuck off" He smirked knowing well Matteo hearing him.

"Yeah.. Yeah... But I'll be fucking your sister" Matteo taunted making me gasp.

Brian raised his brows but I nodded him to go as I'll be ready.

"Don't ralk to me like this Mister!" I spoke sternly.

"Mister? But I prefer Sir princess. You on your knees.. Damn the view-" Before he could continue I disconnect the call rubbing my cheeks..

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘺.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮..

I stared blankly at the wall. I like him? Maybe.. But what about him?

I was put out of my thoughts when Luca slapped the back of my head..

"Luca! Am gonna fucking kill you!" I groaned rubbing my head.

____________________

"Seriously!? You brought me here bcoz you can't decide which colour to choose?" I glared at Brian who smiled sheepishly.

"Princess, I want to have the best first impression"

"I think dark navy suits you" I said as my eyes racked the rack looking around for other tuxedos.

"Does it make me look like doctor?"

I hmmed before picking out a dark brown suit.

Dark navy or dark brown..

"Which one you prefer?" I raised my brows at him showing the both colours.

"Umm.. I think navy one" He replied.

I raised my brows at him thinking why the hell he is so hell bound on getting a job?

"Why you want to get this job? I mean we already had a hospital"

"Umm.. I- kinda want to get some legal money you know. Pfft.. Plus am bored.. Yeah.. that's why" He smiled nervously.

Liar.

I put my hands on my hips looking into his eyes.

"Fuck.dont look at me like that!"He whined before continuing

"Fine!  There's a girl there-"

"WHAT! REALLY? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? IS SHE PRETTY?"

He chuckled at my outburst before shaking his head, "Not yet.. I was stalking her for a while.. Two days back I was going to you know kidnap her... But then I come to know she has started working in this hospital.. So instead of thinking with my dick, i used my brain and planning to coax her in the hospital"

He was going to kidnap her?

"Thank God! You didn't kidnap here.. This isn't some wattpad shit where girl will fall for her captor" I chuckled.

"I know... That's why I dropped the plan.. Now I'll just make her fall for me.. which isn't difficult for me" He smirked smugly and I rolled my eyes.

___________________

"Lily, when should I come to pick you up?" Bruce asked as he came to drop me off at Rebecca's house.

"I don't know.. Will text you when I'll be free" I kissed his cheek before leaving as he did the same.

"Take care! Call me if need something!" He shouted as I ran off to her gate where Reb was standing giving the 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓮 look at Bruce.

Eww..

We walked inside her room as her parents are out god knows where!

She gave me a weird smirk and walked inside her closet..

She. Is. Up. To. Something!

"Cutie! We are going clubbing!!"

"Nopes!" I replied laying down on her bed.

She did the same huffing beside me, "C'mon I have seen you after soo long! I already got VIP passes!" She dramatically moved her hand in front of me showing me the tickets.

𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰.. 𝘕𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴?

"Lily! Where are you lost? Noone will know. I swear!"

What to do? What to do? What to do?

"Here! I have already picked out our outfits!" She jumped in front if me with two short dresses.

I bit my lip in anticipation, "what should I tell my brothers?"

Her eyes shined in happiness, "Just tell them you are staying over night like a sleepover or girls shit whatever girls do!"

"We are girls too!" I grumbled typing the message to Alex. Just as I hit send, few seconds later he's calling me.

I look at Rebecca scared to which she just roll her eyes nudging me to pick up the call.

"H-Hi Alex!"

"Hey 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢, Is everything okay? You are staying there?"

"Umm.. Yeah.. I wanna do my first sleepover. Can I please?"

There was a silence for a while and I looked at Reb nervously.

"Fine.But I want you to turn on your location"

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸?

"Umm... yeah-yeah.. Offcourse"

"Okay...Enjoy princess" He replied and after saying out byes, I let out the breath I was holding.

"Let's Go Girlie! We gonna hit the club tonight!" Reb screamed before tugging my arm with her and taking us to the closet.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩.

After what felt like hours, we are ready to go.. Reb was looking smoking hot in that tight dress and I'm wearing black backless dress with red silletos..

   Rebecca's Outfit:

Lily's Outfit:

She fucking made me wear this.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"Ready?"

And I nodded excitedly leaving my phone on her bed so that Alex won't know my location.

___________________

Three shots down.. Two more to go!

I gulped my fourth shot whereas Reb has already won the round gulping all seven down her throat.

I laughed looking at her already in drunken state.

We reached the dance floor shaking our booties to the music..

This is life!

Some boys went towards us and I looked at Reb worriedly but she shrugged off slurring they are friends.

"Damn Lily! Look at the boy checking you out" She slurred putting her whole weight on me.

I chuckled looking at the direction and there was a cute boy who winks at me. My cheeks flushed red as he atarted moving towards us.

𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺.

"Am gonna make sure you loose your virginity tonight, cutie!" She winked as she pushed me towards him and left with some random stranger.

"Heya! Dance?" He raised his brows and I nodded a little. His hands grabbed my waist pushing me into his chest.

𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺!
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥!

I don't know for how long we were dancing and screaming like crazy, he's too cute! He even goes to our same school.. I wonder how I never noticed him.

Suddenly I felt a shiver down my spine, like someone watching me. I looked around but there was noone.

"What's wrong girl?" He asked noticing my sudden shift in mood but I shrugged as I was grinding on him.

Just then I looked upwards, and my eyes met with those green ones..

Shit Matteo.. He was glaring at me, his jaw clenched in anger and then his eyes shifted to my waist. I gulped looking down to see cute guy's hand on my hips.

𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
𝘕𝘰.
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
𝘕𝘰.
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

I don't know what shifted inside me becauss the next thing I know I was looking directly into Matteo's dark eyes as my hands reached my back into Rony's neck. He groaned under my touch.

( Rony is that cute guy's name)

I licked my lower lip nervously as Matteo's gaze reached mine and I started dancing smirking at Matteo..

Why do I feel like I'm gonna regret this?

Jealous Matteo on the way.... *smirking

♡♡

I know this one is lil boring but next chapters gonna be fun!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 7.8K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
371 5 27
What secrets are they hiding? Will the truth be uncovered? As this family is reunited after a decade of being apart, secrets are slowly dug up and th...
Dissolving By wee_me

Teen Fiction

239K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...
1.5M 43.9K 48
After witnessing the murder of her mother and constantly being abused by her own father, Lily's life is a cycle of never ending torture. With her fa...