after the divorce,CEO realize...

By ReignOrolfo

*****this is not my original story***** In New York, the only daughter of the Spears family, Natalie Spears... More

chapter 201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285

209

191 1 0
By ReignOrolfo

Chapter 209 Not afraid

Jerry’s voice wasn’t clear through the phone, so Ryan couldn’t hear him

clearly.

But Ryan could basically understand what they were talking about. Jerry was

saying that he wasn’t home. He asked Natalie to send the results to the

factory.

Ryan’s eyebrows furrowed tightly.

“Okay. Deal. I will send you the sample in the afternoon.” Natalie sounded

calm.

She has no objections to Jerry’s proposal.

Anyway, the experiment had ended and she had nothing to do this afternoon.

Moreover, Jerry was her business partner. She should send him the samples.

“Okay, thank you. I’ll be waiting for you here.” Jerry said politely.

He was deliberately alienating her.

After saying this, he added, “Take it easy. No hurry.”

“I will go pick you up when you come. It’s up to you.”

Something went wrong in the raw material factory and the manager of the factory fell ill.

At this critical moment, Jerry couldn’t leave.

Otherwise, he would definitely not have asked Natalie to personally come to

the factory to deliver the samples. He would have personally come to pick

them up.

Chapter 20944at afraid

98.64%

Natalie said “yes” and hung up the phone.

She placed her phone on the table and said, “It’s decided. Let’s finish it in the morning and send it to Jerry.”

Ryan looked up and said, “Doctor, do you know where the raw material factory of the Lance family is?”

Natalie thought for a while and found that she really didn’t know.”

“I don’t know.”

Ryan shook his head. No wonder Natalie agreed so quickly, it turned out she

had no idea where the place was.

“It’s in a desolate place. Very far away from here.” Ryan emphasized.

Upon hearing this, Natalie blinked and said, “Desolate place?”

“That’s right.” Ryan nodded, “Yes, very desolate. It’s not easy to go there.”

Natalie looked at Ryan’s worried expression and raised her brows.

Was he worried about her?

Sure enough. After that, Ryan said in a worried tone, “Doctor, you are a girl. That place is too desolate. You shouldn’t go.”

“Let me send it over.”

Natalie pursed her lips, “You? Aren’t you afraid?”

How could he be afraid?

Ryan felt that he was looked down upon when he heard this.

He was eager to speak up and prove himself, “I’m…”

Chapter 205 Not afraid

98.71%

Get Bog

“You are what?” Natalie raised her eyebrows and said.

Ryan just wanted to prove himself. But just when he was about to say something, he realized that something was wrong.

Natalie wasn’t aware of his identity.

Ryan could only reluctantly purse his lips. After thinking for a while, he said,

“I’m a brave man!”

Natalie smiled.

Later, she smiled more brightly.

She approached Ryan and said, ‘Yes, you are really a brave man!”

Ryan felt a little shy when he heard this from Natalie.

He regretted it again.

He should have thought carefully before saying anything. What he said just now was really stupid.

Natalie saw Ryan’s ears turn red again. His face was even redder than the last time.

Perhaps it was because he looked too cute, Natalie couldn’t help but go forward to rub his hair.

Ryan’s hair was very fluffy. After Natalie rubbed his hair, his hair became

loose

He looked even cuter.

Ryan was a bit stunned.

Natalie touched his head just now? Was it his illusion?

Chapter 209 Not afraid

98:783

“I’m not afraid of desolate places. I fear those places the least.” Natalie

sounded relaxed. “You don’t need to worry about me.”

She had been staying with her grandfather in Dragon Valley since childhood.

Dragon Valley was located in a secluded valley surrounded by mountains.

There were dense forests there. Only small paths were there.

She enjoyed searching for different kinds of herbs on her own, so she went

out every day.

When she enjoyed it a lot, she would even go out to search for herbs at night.

So she didn’t care whether the factory was desolate or not.

“Really? Just let me go.” Ryan didn’t believe it.

Afraid of Natalie’s refusal, he added, “Maybe we can go together. At least, I

can protect you when we are in danger.”

Natalie did not agree.

“You spent so much effort on it. Just take a rest in the afternoon.”

Being rejected by Natalie without hesitation, Ryan felt down and sad.

But he obediently replied, “Okay.”

In the afternoon, Natalie got the final product as planned.

Natalie was careful. She could see that Ryan was still worried.

She had no other choices. She promised to take Hugh with her. Then Ryan

looked no longer that worried.

Natalie got into the car.

Chapter 209 Not afraid

Hugh drove. He clicked on the address Jerry sent and used the navigation system to guide them there.

On the other side, by Peace Lake.

Niki arrived at the designated place on time according to the positioning

sent by Roger.

But she didn’t see Roger’s subordinates.

She was puzzled. She took a few steps inside, and then tentatively shouted, “Is anyone here?”

As soon as she said this, the sound of footsteps came from behind.

‘Niki turned her head. Instead of Roger’s subordinates, she saw Roger.

He curled his lips and smiled sinisterly, “Hi, beautiful. Long time no see.”

Niki furrowed her brows and instinctively took a step back, “Where are your

guys?”

Why did Roger come alone instead?

To be honest, Niki was a little afraid when she saw Roger’s gloomy face.

Niki subconsciously pulled her dress and held her arms.

Roger chuckled inwardly, “Are you afraid of me?”

Niki just frowned without saying anything.

Roger didn’t get angry, though Niki didn’t answer him. He was still smiling.

“I suddenly changed my mind. Tell me your request. I will do it myself.

Chapter 205. Not afraid.

99:91%

93’91%

“Why?”

Get Bog

She wanted to do it herself so as to feel the pleasure of taking revenge.

“You don’t agree?” Roger smiled. “This is your only option.”

“No… If you are willing to…” Roger didn’t finish his words, but his eyes were filled with desire toward Niki.

He wanted Niki’s beautiful body very much.

“As long as you agree to sleep with me, I will let you do it yourself. Do you agree?”

Niki immediately understood his meaning.

When she heard this, she looked up and said, “You!” She felt disgusted in her heart.

She took several more steps back this time.

Roger’s subordinates were all mercenaries. They were cruel and powerful.

Niki thought that she would only be relaxed to have them deal with Natalie. If not for this, she wouldn’t endure Roger’s disgusting face. She would definitely leave.

It seemed that Niki finally couldn’t endure Roger’s lewd eyes, she chose to compromise. “Okay. I will just let you do it.”

“Help me kidnap Natalie, the sooner the better.”

“This is her photo,” Niki said as she took out a photo from her bag.

She accidentally took Natalie’s photo when she framed Natalie for having an

affair with Jerry.

Chapter 209 Not afraid

98.98%

Get Boy

The room was dim, so the photo wasn’t clear. However, the woman’s face in

the photo could be seen clearly.

Roger took it and put it directly into his pocket without even looking at it.

He fixed his eyes on Niki.

Niki felt uncomfortable all over and hastily said, “Notify me after everything

is done.” After that, she left.

She didn’t stop for a moment, as if there were fierce beasts chasing after her.

“Don’t forget about the price you have to pay.” Roger reminded her with a

sinister smile.

Nik felt tense again.

She gritted her teeth. She had to tell herself repeatedly in her heart that as

long as she could make Natalie suffer, whatever price was worth it.

No matter what!

Niki didn’t answer. She kept going forward and left this terrible place without

looking back.

Roger watched Niki leave and turned to an inconspicuous boxing gym.

In the boxing gym, a group of men with strong muscles were fiercely fighting.

He pushed the door in and threw the photo at the man in charge, “You can

stop now. You have a job here.”

“Kidnap this woman in the photo.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
350K 7.4K 44
"Please Nick I'm begging you let's try and work things out you can't do this to Liam and I", I say as I'm on my knees and beg him but he doesn't even...
9.2K 439 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
210K 5.3K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...