When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)

300 20 43
By Capnolie

White noise rang in my ears as black turned into coloured blobs. It stung in my head as I hazily sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Slowly the mash of light melted into a sharp picture and the first thing I made out was a familiar red couch.

The sight of it made my skin crawl and shook my head awake with a rapid heartbeat.

I looked around frantically while running a hand through my hair which now felt shorter.

The room was filled with old Japanese furniture, occasionally there were a few things newer like a TV and the sofa but overall it was traditional.

I knew this place too well, it was where this nightmare started, back in hell!

With a sliding sound, the paper door to this room was pushed open. I snapped my head in the direction, trembling at the thought of who might stand there.

"You're AWAKE!"
The voice of the blond boy boomed through the room as he rushed over to me with a tray in hand.
Surprisingly my muscles relaxed as I saw him.

"You don't say-"
I mumble raspily as he placed it on the table in front of me, on it were medical supplies and a glass jug filled with juice together with some cups.

Kou silently filled two with juice while my eyes were glued to the bandages on the tray. That was enough to trigger the burning sensation of electricity creeping through my flesh.

My eyes widened as I flinched in pain, there was no current flowing through me currently but I could feel burns from before left on my arms and neck.

The scene of Mint's cold eyes started playing over and over in my mind, making tears wet my lashes.

No matter what I needed to do, I would find that traitor and rip it to fucking shreds with my bare hands.

Having mentally caught up to why exactly I was here again fear twisted my stomach.

"WhAt's tHe MEaNinG oF ThiS?"
I grumble as I pressed myself against the sofa and clenched onto the fabric.

Fear, rage and panic mixed in my eyes as he looked at me confused.
Then his expression turned sympathetic as he held a glass of juice towards me.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you."
He spoke softly making me narrow my eyes at the cup. My throat was dry as sand, each word scrapped away at it so despite my caution I took the glass with a shaky hand.
I carefully sniffed at it, the smell of mango juice became apparent and immediately I gulped down the cup. My thirst wasn't satisfied yet but it was good enough because there was no way I was going to ask for another cup.

I wiped my mouth and looked at him confused before asking
"Then- why am I here? If you don't your psycho brother will put an end to me!"

"Hey, quit that attitude. He won't do anything, I talked to him before remember?"
He explained while slightly offended at my use of words.

"Ah right, he is planning to turn me back!"
I blurted out, it now made sense why they were keeping me here.

"Well yeah, We can't just let you go after all the trouble you caused."
Kou said while sipping on his cup.

"Trouble that I CAUSED?! No, I was delivering justice-"
I spoke but bit my tongue as he suddenly grabbed my collar. I dropped my glass in surprise but it didn't break since it landed on fabric.

"JUSTICE?! You call threatening me and my innocent friend's justice?!"
He snapped with furrowed brows. I was completely taken off guard by his sudden outrage and it showed on my face.

Thinking back I see why he is angry, Yashiro and Mistuba had nothing to do with this but whatever, it was a small sacrifice for my goal.

But I wouldn't dare say that in his face and instead remained silently glaring, which was an answer in itself.

He gritted his teeth at my attitude, sensing that I wasn't sorry at all.
"You little- even after you made Yashiro and Mitsuba cry you won't even apologize!"
He drew back his fist now ready to punch me.

Remembering the pain of a hit sweat pearls built up on my face and I quickly swallowed down my pride.
"AHhh nEVer MiNd, I'M SORRY!"

He looked taken aback by this and let go of my clothes. He sighed a small smile forming on his lips
"Pft...you are starting to remind me of someone."

Adjusting my sitting position I tilt my head intrigued.

However, he ignored it and instead cleared his throat before pointing at himself with his thumb and announcing
"This aside, look I'm trying my best to help you out here. It's officially my job to run after you while you stay here. That's the agreement I came to with Teru who otherwise he was planning to tie you up and let you hang from the ceiling."

I lifted my brows with unease, why was Kou helping me again? Sure he was angry at me but overall he was treating me better now, could it be that he regret his past actions?

Or was there another motive behind those blue eyes? If I could figure out I could surely use him to my advantage.

"Hmm~ So you are my babysitter?"
My voice was smooth as I switched up. From what I gathered he was the type that if I were to confront him directly he wouldn't be able to lie.

"I-I guess."
He sweat-pearled as I stood up with a smirk.

"What- are you planning?"
He asks with an uncomfortable look on his face as I got closer.

He stepped back while reaching for his weapon on his back only to realize it wasn't there.

In a matter of seconds, I had intruded his personal space and he wasn't backing up anymore either, instead looking at me with curiosity.

"Say, why are you helping me so much?"
I whisper while leaning closer to his face, according to shojo shows this usually worked to get information out of the love interest...was he a love interest, perhaps? I don't know...wait WHAT? WHERE DID THiS THOUGHT COME FROM?

A small pink tint overtook his cheek as he looked away
"I- I uhm"
He stuttered making a light bulb appear over my head.

He was probably too embarrassed to admit it but it looks like my suspicions were correct.

Amused my lips tugged up if I were to act like I misunderstood he would probably clear the confusion up and admit it.
"Could it be that I'm your ty-"

His cheeks burned brighter as he frantically waved his hands while trying to explain.

I was so close to success however my plan was crushed when a sudden smooth voice rang from behind me.
"What do you think you are doing?"

I didn't even hear him approach. My body went pale as Teru grabbed the back of my collar and tugged me away from Kou's face.

My heart pounded in my ears after being caught mid plan, my throat was now too dry from fear to even make up an excuse.

"AhH Teru!"
Kou cuts in gulping while searching for a way to explain the current scene which didn't help my case AT ALL!

I stayed silent, buckets of sweat dripping down my face as the young exorcist's words about me being safe were put to the test.

"I'm not sure if you are cut out for this after all Kou, perhaps I should just tie it up and let it hang from the ceiling till I found a way to turn it back."
His older brother replied in a calm but harsh tone.

My heart pitter-pattered at the threat and yet a bit of relief accumulated in a sigh at the fact he really wasn't planning to give me an expressway to heaven.

"No, no! I promise I can handle this."
Kou says suddenly grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

However the other didn't let go of my clothes as he spoke
"It didn't look that way a second ago."

"Nothing happened right, I was just talking with him!"
I defend and now could feel the other's eyes burn holes into my back.

"You were awfully close for just talking-"
I could feel the wrath in his tone and yet my mouth moved by itself
"Geez you are overprotective..."

Bracing myself for pain, I blink as he sighed and removed his hand from my back.

Just as I thought I was safe a small pain struck the back of my head. It was his fist bonking me lightly.

"Ouch!"
I squeak and annoyance took over me.

"You better thank him, I wouldn't be this hospitable."
Teru speaks harshly while pushing my head down to bow a bit.

I pout before murmuring a quick very forced thank you. Kou just sweat rolled at it with a mix of disbelief and disappointment at my struggle.

Finally, the hand was removed and I rubbed my head and flinch in pain as I do so.

The burns on my arms stung horribly and Kou didn't waste another second to tell me to sit down.

Begrudgingly I did so while glaring at Teru who caused this.

"Why doesn't he need to apologize!?"
I whine as the boy picked up a cream and Teru rolled his eyes.

"I have no reason to do so."
He explained and Kou sat down beside me before instructing
"Hold out your arm please."

I did as tolled and rolled up my sleeve to reveal reddish marks spreading around my arm.

"This might sting a bit..."
Kou warns making me a bit nervous.

"Can we just skip it then?"
I ask timidly making Teru snort

"Why, are you scared?"
He teases with a mean expression. A small pink of embarrassment taints my ears as I retaliate.
"Scared?! Me? No never...I'm just being cautious."

"Whatever you say~"
He answers in a sarcastic tone making Kou glare in his direction.

Upon being hit by the death stare the older remains silent and the shorter boy spoke up
"It's not that bad, just hold onto this!"
He hands me a cushion that was laying on the couch.

Taking the cushion I buried my face in it as the cream was finally applied.

It definitely stung making me clench my teeth but after a bit, it was over.

I looked up as he rolled out the bandage to wrap around my arm, as he did I suddenly felt my heart flutter.

No, not from being just inches away from Kou, not from Teru's piercing stare, something else was rapidly coming closer with a menacing presence.

Drumming footsteps echoed from the hallway and a childish voice giggled
"ALMOST GOT YOUUU!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 194 24
(Slow updated I am so sorry, I'm really trying, I promise just please understand) "Hey, have you heard about the Theater Demon? Huh? You haven't? The...
1K 43 16
This is extra. It includes some skits I come up with, character info, and such. You don't have to read it, it is optional. It just tells more. Go rea...
41K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
33.6K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...