โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– โœฐ - m...

By giyuusnumberonebae

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช (๐•’๐••๐•›.) - ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โœฐ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– (๐•Ÿ.) ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๏ฟฝ... More

2. โœฐ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ โœฐ
3. เผ„ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– เผ„
4. เผ„ ๐•š ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– เผ„
5. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โœฐ
6. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•’ โœฐ
7. เผ„ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค เผ„
8. เผ„ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• / ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•๐•๐•’ เผ„
9. โœฐ ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•ž๐•– โœฐ
10. โœฐ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™? โœฐ
11. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•’๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ เผ„
12. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•š๐•”๐•œ / ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž / ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•• เผ„
13. โœฐ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โœฐ
14. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• โœฐ
15. เผ„ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช / ๐••๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•˜ เผ„
16. เผ„ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค เผ„
17. โœฐ ๐•จ๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•œ. โœฐ
18. โœฐ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•–๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• โœฐ
โ˜…โ˜† ๐•Šโ„™๐”ผโ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ โ˜†โ˜…
19. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•–? เผ„

1. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ โœฐ

4.6K 59 273
By giyuusnumberonebae

𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

__________________________________

Y/N POV

Sadly, I remember it all too well. The one time where I wish my memory wasn't as sharp as a blade.

As a child, I grew up on the stories of demons. I grew up on the stories of slayers. The stories of the man behind it all - Muzan Kibutsuji.

My father told me of them often. However, mother always told me that it was all fiction.

"There is no need to worry my star, demons will not come. If they ever were to - which they won't.. Mommy and Daddy will be here to keep us all safe." She said with a reassuring smile.

I believed her words. After all, why would my mother lie to me? Her kind words always could put me and my three siblings at ease.

As the youngest, I had always felt protected by my older siblings. I was the only girl out of my parents children. With my three older brothers and my parents, I felt like the most protected and treasured girl in the world.

They all loved me dearly. Though growing up in a poor area, I always felt that my family did enough. Did as much as they could.

With my mother's reassuring words, I really didn't have much to worry about.

Until I did. Until I could no longer trust her words. Until I could no longer trust the reassuring smile that she always had, which was soon turned into a look of absolute terror when my father kicked in the door.

He had went out to go find food that night. Being poor, we didn't always have much to eat, so my father would have to run out and get what he could.

The look on my mother and siblings faces will forever be ingraved in my mind. Their faces were twisted in terror, blood coming from everywhere, even their eyes. The look on my father's face - eating the family he made, and the wife that he loved and married - will forever be there. The sinister look, the grin on his face seemed to be that he was enjoying it.

There was blood everywhere. The smell of it was overwhelming, so overwhelming I could taste it too.

The screams were soon to be silenced by all of them, signifying their passing.

After what soon felt like hours, watching my father kill and rip my families insides out, he came after me.

I couldn't scream. I couldn't run. I just sat there. Not a tear fell from my face. I couldn't believe it all, it must have been just a sick dream.

He slashed my face with no remorse with the grueling blood-covered nails that he grew. From my forehead to just a bit below my left eye, he scarred me with two cuts. All I could do was wince at the pain and sit there.

But before my father could rip out my insides and feast on me like he did my family, someone came. In the blink of an eye, my father's head lie on the floor, before he disintegrated to nothingness.

Behind him stood a man with a sword. The sword had a fire shaped hilt. He had bright golden hair with red tips, like fire. His eyes had a saddened look. His expression quickly changed. He smiled, walking over to me despite the blood dripping down my face.

"It is going to be okay." He said with a smile on his face before picking me up.

Suddenly, tears streamed down my face rapidly. I held onto the man who saved my life. I cried into him like he was my father, like I would after being scared from the "monster" under the bed.

I was in pain. Physically and mentally.

I had lost my family.

I was only eleven.

Later on, I woken up. It had been twelve hours or so since the death of my family. It was around noon.

I had woken up in a room on a bed, with part of my face bandaged up. I could only look around me with my right eye, due to my left eye being bandaged.

I woke up to a girl hovering over me. She had black hair with purple tips, and butterfly clips in her hair. Beautiful purple eyes that had a sweet look to them.

Next to her was the man with the fire hair who saved me. He had a large smile on his face as I awoken.

"Thank goodness you're awake!!!" He said. His voice was louder than the night prior. "My name is Shinobu Kocho. You are in the Butterfly mansion. How are you feeling?" She asked, not letting the soft smile leave her face.

"Tired." I mumbled, extremely exhausted from the horrors that I experienced. I stayed strong. My mother hated to see me cry.

"That's okay. You shouldn't be in any physical pain. I have administered medicine for you, and your wounds have been stitched up. As for your eye.... you may go blind in your left eye. However, there is a chance it may heal with time." She said.

I sigh, absorbing all of the information I was given.

"My name is Kyojuro Rengoku!! What is your name? How old are you?" He said while he leaned over me with eagerness in his voice.

"My name is Y/N L/N. I am eleven."

Both of the persons standing in front of me began to furrow their brows. Remorse filled their eyes.

"Poor girl. It must be hard on you. We are going to be here for you. Rengoku discussed the situation with the master, and he said you could stay for as long as you need."

About to doze off and not really caring where I was, I made sure to express my gratitude like my father always told me to.

"Thank you so much. Sorry for putting you through all this trouble." I said before falling off to sleep.

PRESENT TIME SKIP

I look at the disgusting demon that lies before me. The slimy pale-blue skin, with several short 'ropes' of skin, sharp enough to cut through flesh. Its eyes looked cloudy.

It begins to send it's ropes at me, but I swiftly block them all with an attack.

Get this over with Y/N, go for the kill. Your 49 kills were easy, make this even easier.

I get into position.

"Star breathing, Fifth form. Celestial Dance."

I began slashing the demon with several strikes with fluid body movements. I go for the kill, severing the demons head off in one clean slash.

I watch as it's head and body falls onto the ground, and it disintegrates away in no time.

I flick the blood off my sword, then sheathe my sword. Without looking back, I walk away to the Butterfly mansion.

small jump

I let out a deep sigh before taking off my haori, looking at the blood splatter from the demon on it.

I love my haori - no. My mothers haori. I took it after she passed. It had beautiful dark blue stars with small gold colored specks all over it. The background color was an off-white.

My mother loved the stars, everything about them. She loved to study and watch them in all their beauty. She called me and my brothers her stars, because we were different, but beautiful. My breathing was inspired by her.

Though my mother lied to me, I know it was to protect me. I forgive her. I forgive my father for brutally killing my family. I forgive him from taking everything away from me, because I know his kind soul was not willingly turned into a demon.

I sighed at my overthinking. I hand my haori and my uniform to an assistant and ask them to wash it.

Before getting in the bath, I look at myself in the mirror. I sigh, touching the scars that my father left. No. Not my father. That the demon that overtook my father's body. I hated them. The two scars that would always show.

My eye made almost a full recovery. Ms. Kocho says it may take time to recover more, or it may never get better from the way it is now. I do not mind.

I get in the bath, finish, then go to bed for the short remainder of the night that was left.

short skip to 8:09AM

My kasugai crow caws loudly, disturbing my sleep.

"Caw!! Master Ubuyashiki requests you to a meeting!! Caw!!" She says, making me groan and stand get up.

I get ready quickly and then head to go see Master. I make it to the area he requested, and I stood awaiting for his arrival.

A young boy, who seems to be around my age is walking around, following his crow. His crow leads him to where I am, and tells him that Master will arrive shortly.

He has a blank expression on his face. Long black hair with teal ends, with dull teal eyes to match. He is wearing his uniform, but it is big and flowy on him.

Not wanting to be rude, I greet him.

"Good morning! My name is Y/N L/N, what about you?" I say, smiling at him. I have seen him around before, usually with Himejima.

"Muichiro Tokito." He says, expression blank as paper. He barely even shot me a look!!

I don't want it to be awkward!!

"How old are you? You look quite young." I smile again.

"I think I am 11. What about you?" He says, with a bit less of blankness on his face. He looks over at me this time.

"I am 12. It is nice meeting you!" I say, trying to get a bit more from him, but he just gives a nod.

We stand in silence for a few minutes, but thankfully the awful awkwardness has been broken by my crow.

"Caw!!! Master Ubuyashiki has arrived!!" My loud crow caws out.

We kneel and bow our heads immediately upon hearing my crows words.

"Good morning my children. The weather looks beautiful today. I hope you two have already spoken." Master says with a smile on his face.

I look up at master, with a smile. "Good morning Master! I hope you are in the very best of health. Your hopes are true, because we have just shared a small conversation."

"That is great. Thank you Y/N."

I take a small glance at Tokito, to notice he is staring at the clouds in the sky, dazed. Shaking my head a bit, I look back at Master.

"As you two know, you both have completed a great feat. Both of you, as of last night, completed in killing 50 demons. You both have showed excellent skills, have worked nonstop, completed your missions with no complaints, and completed them with ease. You both have been proven worthy to be Hashira. I am proud of you both, my children." As those words leave Masters mouth, a big smile creeps up on my face.

I bow again. "Thank you so much Master. I appreciate your words and your acknowledgement. I will work even harder from this point and become stronger to defeat Muzan when it is time." Enthusiasm pours out of my voice.

Tokito snaps out his daze, finally.

"I'm sorry Master, what is this meeting about again?"

____________________________________

A/N

HIIII!! Thank you so so much for reading <3

I will try updating as frequently as possible !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.5K 65
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
50.2K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
93K 1.7K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
61.9K 1K 13
You became a hashira after the loss of your little sister. You generally got bored on every mission and usually slept mid-mission. That all changed w...