Desire (Eren x Reader) LEMON

By Grimmjowswaifu

It's another lemon- just go with the flow & read at your own discretion. This story is for mature audience on... More

One
Two
Three
Four (Lemon)
Five (Lemon)
Six
Seven
Eight (Lime)
Nine
Ten (Lemon)
Eleven
Twelve (Lemon)
Thirteen
Fourteen (Lemon)
5Teen lol
Sixteen (Lemon)
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty (Lemon)
Twenty-one (Lemon)
Twenty-two
Twenty-three (Lemon)
Twenty-four (Lemon?)
Twenty-five
Twenty-seven (Lemon)
Twenty-eight

Twenty-six (Lemon)

911 13 4
By Grimmjowswaifu

"What did you think of the baby?" Mikasa asks as they walk out.

"Oh my goodness so cute! That baby looks just like Eren oh my gosh, can't tell him that baby isn't his."

"You think so?"

"You saw those eyes and that damn big ass nose. All Eren."

Mikasa laughs, "What do you feel like eating?"

"Well I kinda want that Chic-Fil-A but It won't be good when Eren gets to it. So I might get something else."

Mikasa chuckles a bit with a smile, "Like what?"

"I don't know, before we went home we fucked up some Chinese food. Maybe that. Do you guys have Mexican food here?"

"You'll be on the toilet for days dude."

"Next!" She laughs.

"What about some good ol pasta?"

"Thats so Italy, but so good. Can we get it to-go though? Kinda tired."

"Yeah." Mikasa smiled.

Mikasa was across the hall from Y/n and Eren's room. At first, they thought about getting a 2 bedroom suite but with the way their sex life is set up, Y/n changed her mind. She opened her door and stood in the doorway, "If you need anything Mika just knock... Oh! Actually..." Y/n took a card from her pocket and handed it to Mikasa, "Just come in if you need something."

"Thanks, I would give you a keycard but I might meet somebody and have a goodnight you know? So I don't want you to walk in on that."

Y/n giggled and went into her room closing her door. She set the food on the table and went to roam around the room, checking it out.

But Y/n was more interested in the fact that the bathroom was open as fuck. She felt everybody was staring at her, but nobody could actually see inside. Unless they had binoculars or a telescope.

The bathroom was beautiful. Y/n soaked for a bit and turned on the jets relaxing and clearing her mind before stepping out of it and turning on the shower to rinse off. She grabbed a towel and walked into the bedroom with it picking out something cute for when Eren returned. She wore a cute cropped tank and some shorts to bed. Then she popped her food in the microwave.

Then the door opened with a click, "You gonna put my food in there too? I'm fucking starving." Eren says walking in and hearing the microwave beep.

Y/n's face lit up as she went to go greet him, "Hi babyyy."

"Ouuu at you. You look hot as hell in that, I'm tired but you ain't sleepin' tonight, not with that on." Eren turns her around and grabs a handful of ass. "Gotdamn, all this ass. Yeah, you ain't goin to bed."

Y/n giggles and walks back to the microwave popping his food in too. "So how was everything? Did you guys talk?"

"We did... And I have something to talk to you about."

"Aw damn." She said, "What now?"

"Eat first, eat something and then we'll talk about it. I don't need you tryna kill me."

Both of them ate spaghetti but as soon as Y/n popped her first fork-full into her mouth, she swallowed and asked again. "What did you wanna tell me?"

Eren sighed and just laid everything all on the table. "So um.. Do you wanna move here? And stay with me?"

"E- Whah? Move here? F-for what?"

"The baby. She might need help and it's my kid too. I wanna make sure I'm in my kid's life you know?"

Y/n stayed silent before sighing, "I-I... I dunno Eren."

"Babygirl, I just wanna make sure my kid is straight."

Y/n thought about it and it made sense for him to be here. She also didn't want to lose him. "Alright. Alright Eren."

"For real?"

"Yeah, I mean we gotta get a new place though, the place you have isn't exactly baby friendly. We need all our shit, what about everything we have back in the states?"

"We can get it shipped or get new shit." He says rolling up his fork full of the saucy pasta.

"I guess Eren." Y/n says tossing her hand up.

"Keep sayin my name like that." He looks at her biting his lip.

"Like what? It's your damn name."

"You know what it does to me."

"You're insane. Who am I with?" She laughs.

"Hi, My name is Eren." He holds out his hand for her to shake.

Y/n laughs throwing the lid her food came in at him.

"I'm tired, can we just go to bed?" Y/n asked.

"Yes baby, whenever you're ready."

After finishing their food, Eren took a shower. Y/n listened to the way he exclaimed when he walked into the bathroom feeling luxurious and violated all at the same time. "They just have huge windows all in the bathrooms now?"

"I know! But nobody can see you, not that anybody wants to see you so just wash your ass and lets go to bed."

"You know you wanna see me naked." Eren said sarcastically.

Y/n started to get sleepy in the bed all by herself, the sheets were a soft opulent bamboo blend, pillows loaded with the best fluffiest feathers, and the blanket the softest similar to a cloud. When she laid down, she knew damn well she was not getting back up. Her eyes started getting heavy, and they began to be a full-time job to keep them open. The bathroom door opened, Eren flipped his hair out of his face and tautened it into a makeshift bun. He had a towel around his waist, his skin was plump and full of moisture, and the key dangling over his chest dribbled water. Y/n lay sprawled out like a cat, and her eyes almost closed till she saw Eren swing the door open, her eyes gaping at the man standing in the doorway. He grabbed a second towel wiping the water that fell from his wet hair and tossed it at Y/n.

"Get up."

"Ugh, Eren pleaseeee."

"Naw I don't wanna hear it. What did I say?"

"You said whenever I'm ready. So goodnight."

"Lemme rephrase that." He clears his throat, "Whenever you're ready to take this dick."

"Eren, bye." She turns the other way.

Eren gets into bed and pokes her shoulder that's peeking out of the blanket, "Hmm?" She replies.

"Can I just kiss you then? If you don't feel up to anything after that we can just go to bed."

Y/n agrees to it, not knowing what she agreed to because she cannot resist Eren's lips. Eren smiles a smug one until she turns around grabbing his face. He closes in on her lips, giving her the most sensual kiss he's ever done, trying to have his way with her. His plan works, she's moaning in his mouth in less than 40 seconds of kissing. He draws away and takes off his wet towel tossing it to the floor, and goes back in for more. His hand travels around her curves and to her thighs where he's rubbing and grabbing. He's giving her goosebumps and takes her bottom lip in between his teeth slightly pulling and sucking on it. She hisses and bites her bottom lip when she gets it back, he's molding her like putty. He takes one of her hands, interlocking his fingers with hers, and then he pulls it over her head.

Eren takes the other hand and grabs both of her wrists holding them together, he climbs over her holding her wrists looking at his little princess with a lustful look in her eye. "I knew I could get you. I told you that you weren't goin to bed. Didn't I tell you that?" Eren gloats.

He's rubbing circles around her clothed clit, making her breath hitch and her body jolt. He removes her bottoms, her panties inside the shorts, and her legs start rubbing together but he spreads them again with his one free hand. He gently glides one finger over her slit, it's soaked. "All this for me? We're just getting started." He says low. Y/n lets out a whimper as he coats his fingers with his saliva and lets them sit at her entrance. She clenches around nothing and he senses it, "Look at you getting impatient." He's teasing her but then plunges his fingers in. Her lips spread allowing her to inhale at the sudden intrusion. Her eyes roll and screw shut, his fingers feel so good, but she wants the real thing.

Eren lets go of her wrists and gets lower dragging his nose onto her bare skin, tickling the flesh with his exhaling. Up under her neck licking and pecking kisses, he nips her earlobe, and she whimpers. Y/n squeezes her legs around him, begging him to fuck her at this point. He slowly pulled his fingers out, collecting her creamy slick, "Look at that." He said separating his fingers admiring the sticky fluid and popping them right into his mouth. Her taste sent him into an animalistic state. He pushed both legs back, putting his weight on the back of her thighs, and tried to slide himself in but it's like he grew in size every time they had sex. He found it difficult to enter, having to let go of one of her legs to get in. But when he makes it in, he goes in slow, bottoming her out and kissing her cervix with his tip. Taking as much as she can, barely able to breathe and focus. Eren lets her legs go trying to lean further into that pussy, but she doesn't have any more room to host his rod. He has his hands on either side of her head, and the key around his neck is just barely touching her breasts tickling the skin. They're breathing the same air, they're in the same moment together. His strokes are almost lethal, deep long strokes when Y/n doesn't have the space within for them to be this deep of a stroke, she can't feel her legs anymore. They're just existing at the moment, but they're getting in his way. He slides out stopping at his tip, and then slides back in slowly, the tip kissing her cervix again. It's painful but pleasurable all at the same time. To make it even more pleasurable he spits on his fingers and starts rubbing her clit. "Fucck Eren..." Y/n is a moaning mess, she can't exactly toss her back, but what Eren sees is her throat.

He decides to bite at it and suck on it, her skin feels hot, she's got goosebumps and the nipping and biting of her neck is making her skin even hotter. There's no sound in the room, just the sound of Eren battering her pussy and squelching in return. Y/n wraps her arms around his head drawing him in, their skin is beginning to stick to one another, she's ruining his makeshift bun and the water that was collecting in his hair is beginning to run down his neck and drip onto Y/n's chest. "You're gonna make me cum, fuck you're gonna make me cum.." Eren's voice is pushing her closer to the edge, she feels a coil winding up in her core.

He pulls out and flips her, not wanting to go out like that. Her pussy is so good upon entry he wanted to cum, he's trying his best to use all his efforts not to cum and fuck her just a little longer. Eren lets Y/n lay on her tummy and he slides back in, almost cumming. He sat and collected himself, then she started moaning and constricting around him. He made her elevate herself up just enough to where she was sitting up on her elbows and he reached around, his whole hand covered her throat and he felt her breath hitch when he gave her that first stroke. "Fuck, girl." Eren lets out while her coil undoes itself internally. She came all over him, his balls are wet, his base is wet, and his abdomen hosting the sexiest of veins is all wet.

Eren's giving her the slowest strokes and rearranges her organs like he's supposed to. Then he gets this crazy rhythm after a few moments and starts picking up his pace. Her back is starting to hurt, her legs are a thing of the past and her pussy is being overstimulated into the next orgasm. She feels another one creep up and she inhales deeply, all of which Eren can feel by holding her throat. He lowers to her ear, moaning and groaning and breathing heavily in it. She goes quiet for a moment, her breathing the only thing he can hear till he says in the lowest sexiest manner, "Cum baby don't hold it in-" She releases the breath she was retaining and cums as he told her to, this one taking a toll on her. Her body shook beneath him, her pussy quivered and constricted around him, she moaned loudly. Anybody in the neighboring rooms definitely heard that.

Then Eren starts to get extra sweaty, he moans a breathless "Oh god," he feels like he's going to burst, he's chasing his own release and finds it not so long after. He couldn't last another second. The warm, tight feel of Y/n's pussy, her beautiful moans and calling out his name, the way she said his name, and the feel, and look of her body up under him were all the ultimate test of longevity and he failed it gracefully. He exploded into her, muttering some choked curses. He released her neck as he came, unable to support herself on her elbows any longer she dropped to the bed. Eren's thighs trembled, and his arms quivered for a little bit. He sat in her pussy, not wanting to leave it and not wanting to move. He started to pull out, hissing at the overstimulation, and scooted back on the bed laying in between her legs and using her booty as a pillow. They both breathed heavily, he rubbed her ass while resting his eyelids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 220 6
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin One Shots. Have an OTP? I do too. Want to see them be fluffy together, or have a lemon? Or do you want to see you...
55K 520 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
195K 4.8K 14
I don't want to spoiler anything. The title says it all... It has mention of mpreg and lemon read at you own risks. For the others enjoy!! In this st...
4.9K 18 13
Just a bunch of oneshots of Levi but there may be other characters (Eren,Jean, etc.) Characters dont belong to me except Y/N. Cover doesn't belong...