We Are Still Here

By dekuxtogaforlife

during a big fight between the heroes and the league of villains, Deku suddenly lost his life trying to save... More

He's Dead
His Story
It Still Lives
Your Training Begin
The Power Of One For All
Take Control
Infiltrate
She Got Away
Suit Up
Smile
Improvement
They're Here
Toga VS Geten
Questions And Answers
The Mysterious Hero
She's A Traitor
You're Alive
I Didn't Know
We Found You
I'll Do It Myself
You Are No Hero
He's Here
She's Here
Die
He Killed Him
For Deku
Save Us Deku
We Are Here
Never Alone
We Are Still Here
I Did It
New Beginning

The Last Fight

1.5K 42 2
By dekuxtogaforlife

The battle between the heroes and the league of villains was getting quite intense as the city was suffering massive casualties with so many battles happening at once. But out of all the battles that were taking place in the city, there was one that was the most catastrophic and that was Deku and Shigaraki. The fight between these two was so intense that each blow they exchanged was so strong that it shook the buildings in the city, but that was just half of what they did. With them using 100% of their quirks, many of the heroes and villains knew if they stayed there in the city for any longer then they'll most likely end up buried underneath rubble from a falling building. So many of the pro heroes and villains begin fleeing, but a few of both sides stay behind so they could support the one they call friend as they fought their enemy head on.

~Deku~

"SHIGARAKI!"

As Deku yells that out, he launches himself straight towards Shigaraki and throws a fully charged up punch at him, but as soon as his punch connected, Shigaraki blocked it with one of his quirks that made him able to make multiple hands which he used as a shield.

~Shigaraki~

"Did you forget?, That's not going to have any effect on me!"

Shigaraki uses his shield of hand to bash Deku away. From doing so Deku goes flying into a building and comes out the other end. As he was flying through the air he quickly used black whip to grab hold of a water tower which stopped him from going any further. After doing so, Deku looked on a head and saw Shigaraki burst out of the same building that Deku was launched into and out of. Seeing Shigaraki coming right towards him, Deku quickly took action by pulling onto the water tower with black whip, as Shigaraki got closer and closer, Deku pulled the tank of water off of its supports and used it to hit the left Shigaraki's body which sent him towards a building that he ends up slamming against, from that happening he soon falls to the ground, making a crater in his impact as he hit the ground. While laying there in the crater he began picking himself up, but as he did so he begin coughing up blood.

~Shigaraki~

"Damn it."

~Deku~

"Looks like you're not doing so well."

Hearing Deku say that, Shigaraki looks up and sees him floating down to the ground.

~Shigaraki~

"What do you care? We both know how all this is going to end after all."

~Deku~

"You may think that, but I have a different ending in mind?"

~Shigaraki~

"Well let's just see who's ending comes true!"

As the two looked at one another, they both began clinching their fists so they can continue their fight. But at that moment Shigaraki suddenly spotted his League over Deku's shoulder. From seeing that they are coming this way, Shigaraki came up with a twisted plan.

~Shigaraki~

"You know what?, I'm getting pretty tired."

~Deku~

"W-what?"

~Shigaraki~

"But I know if I try to escape you're going to end up coming after me of course. So let's change your focus on something else."

Shigaraki says that as he begins lifting his right arm and placing the palm of his hand against the building he was next to, which suddenly begins cracking from below. But as the cracks formed on that building it begin spreading to other buildings connected to the one Shigaraki is touching. looking at the cracks form, Deku ends up looking behind him to see The League members towards them. Seeing them, Deku realized what Shigaraki meant by changing his focus on something else. From this realization, Deku looks right back at Shigaraki who is now smiling at Deku what his twisted plan is.

~Shigaraki~

"It's either them or me. Choose wisely."

With this decision placed in front of Deku, he knew what was the right thing to do, so he turned his back to Shigaraki and began running towards the League members to save them. But as he did this the bottom half of the buildings began crumbling, making the buildings fall. From this happening The League members noticed Deku coming straight towards them, thinking that he has changed his attention towards them, but they looked beyond him and noticed the bottom half of the building crumbling down which made them turn around and start running. But as they ran as fast as they can, the collapse of the buildings was getting closer to the ground meaning they won't be able to outrun this. Luckily while running they saw Deku off the corner of their eyes. From seeing him, they were then grabbed by the waist with black whip that Deku used to pull them away from the collapse of the buildings. While pulling them along, things from inside the building began breaking through the windows and falling in rapid speeds towards Deku and The League members. From this happening, Deku was able to maneuver himself and the others out of the way of the falling objects. But suddenly a desk falls on one of the tendrils of black whip which detaches one of the League members.

~Mr. Compress~

"Toga!"

Suddenly being detached from black whip, Toga fumbles on the ground and hits her head which knocks her unconscious. From that happening Deku heard Mr. Compress yell out her name, which made him look over his left shoulder to see her unconscious body laying on the ground. So not willing to leave her behind, Deku launches the other League members way up ahead where none of the debris or the buildings will fall onto them. After doing so, Deku slams both feet onto the ground as he then spun around and launched himself towards Toga, doing so he soon, he sweeped her up off the ground with his arms, after doing this he placed his feet onto the ground which made him sled across until eventually coming to a halt. As he did so he looked down at Toga to make sure she wasn't majorly injured, but while doing so, a large Shadow loomed over them. Deku looks up and sees the building falling right towards them. Seeing that he knew he wouldn't be able to escape with Toga in hand. So he thought of something crazy he is not sure will work but is still willing to try. He removes his right arm from under Toga's legs and clenches his fist as the power of One For All began flowing through his body making him glow a bright green. But while charging up Toga regains a bit of consciousness as she slightly opened her eyes and sees Deku at that moment.

~Toga~

"Izuku..."

From uttering his name, Toga soon felt back unconscious. But right when she did, Deku was finished charging up as a red glowing x appeared on his face.

~Deku~

"One For All... United States of... SMASH!"

Deku launches his fist straight up along with all of the built up power which come shooting right out of his fist and straight into the building which makes a giant hole large enough for Deku and Toga to survive the fall of this building. Seeing that his crazy plan worked in the end he smiled as the sunlight shines on him from the smoke above. But while smiling, four jagged blades suddenly come shooting out from the smoke which pierces four places on Deku's chest. From that happening he looks down at the blades and recognizes them.

~Shigaraki~

"You should have been wiser in your decision!"

Hearing that voice, Deku looks up to see the smoke blow away and reveal Shigaraki with his hand extended out and his fingers at the blades that pierced through Deku's chest.

~Shigaraki~

"You should have chose to stop me than to save them!"

After saying that, the blades inside of Deku's chest were then pulled out as they retracted back to Shigaraki's fingers. From that happening, Deku falls to his knees but still keeps his left hand holding onto Toga.

~Shigaraki~

"It looks like my ending came true in the end."

With that said and done, Shigaraki flew away, leaving Deku to die with unconscious Toga resting on left arm. But while dying, Deku looked over at Toga and smiled.

~Deku~

"It looks like I did save someone in the end..."

Suddenly tears begin falling from the side of his eyes.

~Deku~

"But I wish that I lived a bit longer, so I can see my friends accomplish their dreams. And I wish I was able to pass on One For All to someone, just like how All Might did. But I guess that won't happen... It was good to be a hero for this log."

With those final words said, Deku hunched over and soon passed away from blood loss. But while hunched over, the blood coming out of his chest begin dripping onto Toga's face and in her mouth. With blood dripping on Toga's face, she suddenly began to awaken, as she opens her eyes she saw Deku's now lifeless face. From seeing that she move away from him and put yourself on her knees where she leans in and tries to see if she hears him breathing, but from doing so there was not a sound of a single breath coming out of him. Now knowing that he's actually dead, Toga get up and looks at him.

~Toga~

"Thank you, Izuku, for saving me."

With Toga saying her thanks to the hero that saved her, she turns her back to him as she then sheds a tear.

~Uraraka~

"Deku!"

Hearing Uraraka yell out for Deku, Toga looks over her shoulder and looks up to see Uraraka who spots her and sees her face covered with splashes of blood. From seeing that she thinks the worst that she clenches her fist.

~Uraraka~

"HIMIKO TOGA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

Hearing Uraraka yell that out, Toga knew that Uraraka is accusing her for what happened to Deku. knowing that she is filled with anger, Toga knew she wouldn't be able to tell her what happened. So she slipped through the cracks of the building and began escaping. As she did so, Uraraka then try to pursue after her, but decided to go over to Deku, but once you grab hold of him she realized that he was dead which brought her to tears. From crying out, all of Deku's other friends soon arrive to see they're dear friend's lifeless body.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.3K 178
on a cold night a young baby boy was dropped off at an orphanage, as he was growing up in the orphanage he took an interest of heroes, he dreamed of...
82.9K 3.1K 30
[Completed] Seme Dekubowl. Deku has the quirk to manipulate light and dark but that caused him to be kidnapped by the league of villains. This story...
138 18 19
In this story it takes place with our younger heros and older heroes. Some villains were also able to join UA and get help like Himiko Toga and Toya...
7.9K 327 17
Izuku once was a happy boy, always looking for an adventure. That was until he was label Quirkless, and renamed Deku by peers around him, even his ex...