Lauren Jauregui Imagines 3

By HeToldTheMoon

Part 3 because I have too many in part 2 More

Always love
Safe and Sound
Family
Find yourself short
Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty
Cure to Cancer
New
Guppy
17251 words
Bunny
Love
New
New
Love Story
I will not leave you
New

Research

571 23 1
By HeToldTheMoon

G!P Lauren

Lauren was married to a beautiful woman and this woman was a model. She was widely known for her photo shoots with Playboy and many other magazines.

But, lately the beauty was bedridden from an unexplainable sickness. She was unable to move her legs, her wife worried sick about her.

After confirming that she was paralyzed from the waist down. The woman was going through so many tests and she had doctors and nurses coming in and out of her bedroom.

She barely had time to rest, because another doctor wanted her blood sample. There was something odd about the woman's blood that the doctors were trying to figure out.

Y/N had already known that she had a rare blood type, but something was seriously wrong. 

"Do you need anything, baby?" Lauren asked her wife for the hundredth time today.

"I'm fine, babe." The woman sighed out, letting the male doctor draw her blood. She was in a hospital gown, her legs outstretched in front of her. They were limp and hadn't been moved in a while, so the Cuban began to massage them.

She was trying to bring back the feeling in them, hoping for any movement from her wife. But nothing, they were limp and motionless in her hands.

"Any pain since you started the new medication?"

"My back." The woman winced when a nurse pushed her up to fix her pillows. The nurse furrowed her eyebrows at this, untying her gown to look at her back.

She began to touch the muscle, thinking that was the problem. But, when the woman seemed to have no problem with it, she moved to the spine.

That's when Y/N winced. She hunched over in pain, crying out. Lauren rushed to her side.

The nurse was quick to stop, fixing her gown and slowly laying her back down. She sighed, looking to the doctor.

"We have to scan for cancer."

"Wh-What?" Lauren looked up at this, heart shattering into a million pieces as soon as she heard that word.

"It may be spinal cancer, Miss Jauregui... I'm sorry, but we have to scan in order to be sure." That evening, Y/N was transferred to the nearest hospital to have her scans done.

When she got out of her scans, she was exhausted. She was half asleep when her wife and family came in to support her. She gave them a lazy smile, falling asleep to the sound of her heart monitor.

The woman woke up in the early morning to her doctor coming in. He looked disturbed, as if he had heard the worst news, himself.

"I'm sorry, Y/N... you have spinal cancer... there's over four tumors and with how close they are to your sciatic nerve, we are unable to do any surgery or treatment."

"Wh-What? No, please. Doctor there has to be something, anything." Lauren cried out, holding her wife who bursted into tears.

"I'm sorry, Miss Jauregui... your estimate is six months."

Y/N let out a sob, her family rushing to comfort her. She was going to die. She had no hope, no faith, nothing.

She was going to die and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it.

With the medications she was on, the woman was unable to stay up for long. She was constantly sleeping and when she was awake, she was lethargic and unable to recognize the people around her, or where she was.

The nurses only came in to give her more meds, the meds that numbed her pain. Without it, the woman wouldn't be able to stand even laying down. The pressure of her spine was slowly killing her, pressing on her organs and already pushing on her sciatic nerve.

She would lose all movement, eventually. She would become fully paralyzed until she withered out on her own. But, until then, the doctors and nurses were numbing her pain as best as they could.

Two weeks into the woman's time at the hospital, the doctor walked in. He seemed to have some good news.

"Miss Jauregui. There's this scientist, Shawn Mendez. He's been doing research on patients with cancer for many years. He's conducted a study on Y/N and he is willing to try to reverse her cancer. He's done it before and he wants to help." He looked to the sleeping beauty on her bed.

"What do we have to do?" Lauren sniffled, holding her wife's limp hand.

"We'd fly Y/N out to Nevada and from there, he starts his series of tests until he gets enough information to reverse her cancer. Then, we get started on the experiment."

"Just like that? He doesn't want any money?" Clara spoke up, finding this too good to be true.

"No, ma'am. He wants to prove that his life's research is successful."

"You said he's done it before. Wasn't that enough to prove that?" Lauren wiped her tears away.

"He made the mistake of signing a confidentiality contract. All he can say is that he was successful, that's it." The doctor sighed.

"But this, Y/N will be different."

Y/N woke up in a lab of some sort, she had been in and out of sleep throughout the entire trip here. Her vision was blurry as she watched a man take her blood.

"Hi, Y/N. I'm Doctor Mendez. But you can call me Shawn. I'm going to be helping you get better."

"B-Be'er?" The woman struggled to speak, another symptom of her illness.

"Yes, honey. Your family is here, they're just getting settled into their rooms. Would you like to see them?" The woman nodded her head, making him smile.

"Send down the family, please. Thank you." He spoke into a speaker.

Escorted by military, the family walked into the lab.

"Baby." Lauren went to her lover, holding her hand.

"Laur." The woman smiled.

"This, is just a dose of Toradol. It's to prevent any further inflammation. It might make you a little sleepy, honey." He told the woman, making her nod.

The doctor injected the needle into her arm, slowly withdrawing it and placing a bandaid over her little wound.

"Okay. Let me just check these samples and I'll be right back." He told them, taking the blood samples with him.

The family was showering the woman in their love, telling her stories to make her laugh and joking around just to make her smile. Until the woman grew too tired to stay up.

The family let her rest, Doctor Mendez coming back. He pulled up Y/N's spinal scans, looking them over. He hummed, finding each and every one of her tumors.

"Okay. There's three phases to this process. Phase one is just shrinking these tumors down. We will have two surgeries to shrink them. Phase two is making sure she does well with phase one. Which means we will be testing all of her body functions. And phase three is finally going in to remove those tumors with one last surgery." He explained, the family following along.

"What exactly will you be using to shrink the tumors?" Clara asked, arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that, Ma'am. Legal things." He sighed.

"Y/N's first phase starts tomorrow at 9am sharp. This does count as a surgery, so we're going to have it as just me, and a few other doctors and nurses in the room."

Clara went to protest, but was shut up by her husband.

"Trust the doctor, honey. He's our only hope."

Lauren was spending as much time with her wife until tomorrow, sighing when she had to leave to her room. She and her family were escorted to their rooms at 10pm, when visiting hours were over.

Y/N was under anesthesia, a doctor focusing on that, while Shawn was focusing on her spine. He found those tumors and began injecting each one with a white liquid.

He didn't stop there, injecting each space in between her spine all the way down to her tailbone. From there, he stopped and went back to inject more in the tumors.

Once the surgery was over, the family was let back in and Y/N was found awake on her bed. She was drinking some orange juice and watching the morning news.

"Babe?!" Lauren ran over when she saw her wife able to move her arms and upper body.

"Hey! Everyone, I missed you all!" She smiled, accepting the hugs from her family.

Lauren leant in, kissing her soft lips.

"I was so scared."

"Thank Shawn. He did this." She smiled and looked to the doctor who was looking at her new scans. He smiled and waved, going back to work.

"Her tumors already went down." Mike spoke when he saw the new scans.

"That's right." Shawn smiled.

"And with surgery two, they should shrink even more. But, that's not until next month." He brushed that off.

"What now?" Clara asked.

"We wait until she heals up and grows strong before we go again." He spoke, getting up from his rolling chair.

The family understood this, just spending time with their loved one. Y/N seemed to be back to normal. She just couldn't move her legs, still.

Y/N was once again under anesthesia, this time Shawn injected her with a different serum. He did the same as before, having one of the nurses give her an IV of the serum from before.

He took more scans of her spine, smiling when he found what he wanted to see.

The family was surprised to find Y/N up and walking around. They ran in when they saw her, crying and crushing her in a hug.

"Ugh, I can't breathe!" She exclaimed, making them all laugh and pull away.

"You can walk! Baby, you're walking!" Lauren cried out, crying into her wife's chest.

The beauty was now able to go to Lauren's room with her, but she had a heart monitor on her wrist and an IV machine that constantly gave her that white serum.

She laid in bed with her wife, the two sharing a loving kiss. Lauren was so overwhelmed with emotion, she was scared and worried and confused. She didn't know how long Y/N's health would last and that terrified her.

The beauty whimpered softly when her wife's lips attached to her neck.

"L-Laur.."

"Shh, let me make love to you." Lauren whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

The Cuban blushed when she heard the sound of the beauty's heart monitor. She always knew she excited the woman, but Y/N seemed bashful of this too.

She slowly thrusted into her beautiful wife, locking lips with her to quiet their sounds of pleasure.

The bed rocked with their movements, creaking under them. Lauren was slow and deliberate with her movements, knowing just how much her wife loved it when she took her time to make love to her.

Y/N gasped, moaning softly when the Cuban rolled her hips into her. She rested against the pillows, legs wrapped around Lauren's hips.

"Mmph... Lo... baby..." the woman moaned, chest heaving as she was pushed over the edge. She was trying to stay quiet, trying not to disturb the people in the rooms near them.

"Me too, baby..." Lauren groaned, thrusting a bit faster to get them off. She pushed as deep as she could, ejaculating her sperm deep into her wife.

They panted, slowly catching their breaths before locking lips once more.

"Mmm, I love you."

"I love you." Lauren smiled, moving to lay beside the woman. She held her, sighing out in contentment.

The nurse came into the room in the early morning, changing out the woman's IV bag and replacing it with a new one. She set out some food on the buffet table, leaving the couple be.

Lauren was up, smiling when she felt her wife move her legs in her sleep. Y/N was sleeping peacefully in her wife's arms, spooned by the Cuban and with her legs curled up in fetal position.

Lauren ran her fingers over the smooth flesh of her wife's body, stroking her skin and curves. "Babe.." the woman grumbled out, sighing and letting out a soft yawn.

She turned to face her lover, smiling when she met her green eyes. The woman climbed on top of her, sitting on her lap.

"Mmm, god I missed this." Lauren sighed out, slipping her morning wood into her wife's awaiting heat.

"Me too..." the beauty sighed out, grinding down on her and leaning down to kiss the Cuban.

The green eyed woman slid her hands up those smooth hips, guiding her up and down her shaft. Y/N moaned against her lips, pulling away to focus on her movements.

She used her wife's knees for leverage, riding her penis and leaning her head back. Lauren couldn't help but just watch her. She was so fucking beautiful in that moment. It made her stomach coil.

She was close already. So, she reached down to stroke her wife's clit, rubbing it and making her moan out.

The beauty sped up her hips, sitting fully on her wife when she fell over the edge. Lauren groaned, feeling every pulse, flutter, and flex of her wife's inner walls. It pushed her over the edge.

Slowly coming down from their highs, they sighed and just laid together for a bit longer.

"Mmm, I'm hungry." The beauty pulled herself off of her wife, making her groan.

"You leave me for food?" Lauren pouted, making her chuckle.

"No, you're coming with me." She pulled her wife out of bed with her, the two slipping on some clothes in case someone decided to come in.

They ate their breakfast, watching some tv.

After a while, they decided to go downstairs to the lounge where they found their family.

"Maybe you two rooming together was a bad idea." Clara pointed at the two, making them laugh.

"Sorry, mom..." Lauren blushed, helping her wife with her Iv machine.

"She's still sick, Lauren. Even if she looks perfectly fine, she's weak." Clara looked over at the woman who was now watching Chris who was playing video games.

"I don't think so, mom. She's so much better now." Lauren smiled.

"Her paperwork says otherwise." Clara pointed to Y/N's latest bloodwork.

Her cancer wasn't fully gone, just shrunken and dormant.

The beauty let out a soft cough, looking up when she seemed to smell something.

"Something's burning." She looked up, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sure everything's fine, Miss Y/N." Her nurse assured her. No one else was smelling what Y/N was, so the beauty just brushed it off.

Until on the news, a fire was reported about a half mile away from them.

The woman was settled on the couch, her nurse looking her over for the hundredth time today. After confirming everything was fine, she left her with her full IV bag of medication.

Y/N was sat as she was given her medication, watching that white liquid enter her system through the tube of the IV.

She watched Chris and Taylor as they played video games together, a smile on her lips. Lauren joined her wife on the couch, noticing how pale her skin had turned.

"You okay?" She pressed a hand to her forehead, finding that the woman was burning up.

"I'm fine.." the woman cleared her throat.

"Shawn said it's the medicine. I have to get used to it." She drank from her bottle of water.

"If you're reacting negatively to it, babe. I think we should stop-"

"No! I'm fine, it's fine. Shawn knows what he's doing, Lo. Let's just trust him." Lauren sighed, nodding and holding her wife.

A week later, the beauty was going through several trials. She had aced the sight and hearing tests already. Much easier than anyone he had ever seen.

Y/N had amazing senses. She could hear a sound from up to ten miles away, smell a scent from over a mile away, see over seventy five miles away, and much more. But, Shawn wouldn't tell that to anyone. He kept that to himself.

The beauty was standing on the ground, doctors standing around her. Her family was behind the plexiglass for their own protection.

"Get angry, Y/N. Think of something that pisses you off. Once you have, I want you to jump. Jump as high as you can." He commanded her.

The beauty's eyes darkened and her eyebrows furrowed. A sound grumbled in the pit of her chest, sounding like a growl.

Then she jumped, springing into the air and grabbing ahold of the rafters on the ceiling.

"Shit, fuck! Shawn! How do I get down?! How do I get down?!" She held onto the rafters, making him chuckle in amusement and astonishment.

"You got up there, Y/N. Your body can get down." The woman gathered herself, trusting her senses.

She let go and dropped to the floor, landing on her feet perfectly.

"Oh my god, I just did that! I just fucking did that!" She exclaimed, running to hug Shawn.

The doctor chuckled, hugging her back.

"Your spine is much stronger now, as you can see. Along with your muscles." He felt her arms, making sure everything was developing nicely.

"What's this?" Y/N asked, pointing to the things she had noticed growing from her ears.

"Don't worry about those. They're just for extra senses." Shawn brushed off, although he seemed quite pleased to see them.

He examined her ears, finding the fur-like texture covering them.

"Open." A nurse was examining her teeth, taking compressions of her elongated canine teeth.

Lauren was noticing changes in her wife. Changes that she couldn't ever believe were possible. This wasn't what they asked for and she was going to bring it up to Shawn.

"Alright, honey. Onto the treadmill." The beauty nodded, letting him place a heart monitor on her finger. They started at a walking speed until the beauty was full on sprinting.

Y/N hadn't told them to stop yet, so they pushed her even further. Her legs were wide and filled with technique as she sprinted. They were a mere blur as she pushed herself.

That grumbled left her chest once more and she pushed the machine as fast as it could go, groaning when she maxed it out.

"Why don't we try the track, huh? Is that better?" The woman nodded and was taken to the track with her family.

She waited for the timer to go off before sprinting off. A doctor held out a speed tracker, tracking her speed and pace.

The woman was easily beating 30mph, finally reaching her max speed at 38mph. They tracked her stamina, seeing how long she could go at that speed until she grew too tired.

At 20 minutes, she tapped out and was left panting. She held her arms above her head, taking deep breaths to calm herself.

When Lauren tried to touch her, the Cuban was faced with an animalistic growl from her wife.

"Shit, sorry. Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me." Y/N sat down on one of the benches, looking at her hands.

Those fur-like things on her ears had finally grown in, making the doctors examine them.

"Are those... wolf ears?" Lauren looked over her wife's ears.

They had fluffy white fur on them, warm to the touch and they would flinch and twitch, turning to follow where she was listening.

"Oww, oww! Stop that hurts!!" Lauren gasped when she watched her wife bite one of the nurses who tried to pull at her ears.

"Y/N!" Lauren pulled her wife away, making her groan.

Her canines and lips were covered in blood from the nurse's hand and Shawn seemed quite impressed.

"Tend to her, Doctor Harry. I'll look over Y/N."

"Yes sir." The man nodded and went to the nurse.

The beauty was taken into X-rays of her spine and everyone found that she had grown extra vertebrae near her tailbone. It was still growing, almost like an extra limb. Y/N growled and fussed when the doctors tried to look at it, only tucking it back into her dress.

"Open, good job." Shawn smiled when the girl opened her mouth.

He was taking a DNA test, smirking when he found what he was looking for. Lauren had assumed Y/N was off somewhere else when she hadn't seen her in the room.

"What did you do?"

"You wanted Y/N free of cancer, Miss Jauregui. That's what I did, only I did it my way. Is that not what you asked?"

"I asked for you to cure my wife, not make her into some science-lab rat freak!" Lauren looked down when she heard a whimper.

There her wife was, sitting under Shawn's desk with her ears pointed downward.

"No, no, baby. Baby, I didn't mean it! Baby!" Lauren cried out when her lover ran out from under the desk and went to hide from her.

"Lauren, Y/N is very emotional right now and she sees me as her only option of getting better. And I am. No one has ever fiddled with this type of science before and that's because people are too scared to."

"What kind of science?" Lauren glared at him, watching him as he prepared for Y/N's last surgery.

"DNA and cell splicing. I took some animal DNA from an animal that can fight Y/N's type of cancer, turned it into a serum and boom. Cure. Although it does mix with her DNA. I haven't quite figured that part out yet. But, for now, I'll make millions, maybe billions off of my little wolf-human hybrid."

"No. You're not gaining anything from her."

"You see this, Lauren." He showed her the signed contract that everyone had signed.

"This says I can." Lauren looked it over.

With successful efforts, Shawn Mendez can publicize his success of curing Y/N Jauregui.

It was written in red ink.

"You fucking liar!" Lauren hit his chest, tears streaming down her face.

"You said you were successful! You said you were only curing her!!" The woman cried, being taken to her room by security.

There, she was locked inside.

The Cuban just laid down on the bed, face buried into the pillows that still smelt of her love.

"It's okay, my pup. Lauren can't hurt your feelings anymore. You're safe here and everyone here loves you, honey." The woman sniffled, wiping her tears away with her hands.

"No, no. Careful of your claws, dear." Shawn grabbed her hands, clipping her claws to make sure she didn't have a chance to harm anyone else with them.

The girl heard her love crying and that only made her feel worse. "No, darling. Lauren doesn't want you anymore, remember?" Shawn was feeding her lies, making more tears form in her eyes.

The woman sniffled, letting the nurses undress her and set her on the metal table.

Her tail was fully grown in now, reactive with her emotions. Right now it was between her legs, covering her intimate parts.

"Hmm, interesting." Shawn examined the woman's test results.

"What is it?" Harry stepped in, looking over his shoulder.

"She's pregnant."

Y/N's ears perked up at this and she could only cry more. The nurses tried to calm her, fearing another break down from her.

But the woman just cried into her hands, ears pointed downward and tail between her legs. She didn't know what to do. She was scared and she feared that her family didn't want her anymore because she was a freak.

"OWROOOOO-"

"Shut up! Hush, Y/N!" Shawn secured a muzzle on his creation, making her growl and fight. He had already locked it in place, forcing her to keep it on.

She growled at the nurses that began to pin her down, injecting her with that sleeping medication to knock her out while they went through with the final surgery.

"Shawn, please. Cant I just talk to her?" Lauren begged for the hundredth time, just wanting to see her love.

"Do you want to speak with her, pup?" Y/N looked up at him from where she was laid on her table.

She gave him a weak nod and the doors opened.

Lauren felt tears form in her eyes when she found the stitches on her wife's back.

"Did it work?" She looked to Shawn.

"Yes. She's cancer free and there are no signs of it returning."

"I'm sorry, Shawn... I should've been more understanding... you saved my wife and that's all I asked you to do. Thank you." Lauren went over to her lover, stroking her soft hair.

The beauty sighed at this, visibly relaxing against the table.

"Finally you understand. Took you, what, three days?" He chuckled.

"Not only did I save Y/N, I've given her a chance to live as the first human-animal hybrid ever. Meaning that not only will I grow in wealth, but so will she and her family."

"Thank you, Shawn." Y/N's tail wagged when she found Lauren smiling.

"Hi, baby." Lauren looked down at her wife, giving her a gentle smile.

"Lo.... You still want me?"

"Yes, baby. Of course I want you. I'm so sorry about what I said. I didn't mean any of it and I was just stressed. I love you so so so much." Lauren cupped her cheek, wiping her tears away.

"Can you please forgive me?"

"Mhmm. I forgive you. Lo... Lauren, I'm pregnant." The Cuban's eyes widened a bit at this.

"I-I thought you said you were infertile, baby."

"I was before when I had my cancer, now... I'm healed Lo, fully. As in, we're having a baby." Lauren looked to the screen to find the ultrasound photos.

Her eyes filled with happy tears.

"A boy...." She sniffled, seeing their baby on the screen.

"He... he has my genes, Laur. My wolf genes and... he's going to come out like me..." Y/N looked up at her wife, hoping she wouldn't be mad.

"That's okay, baby. W-We're having a baby... I'm going to be a father..." Lauren still couldn't get over those words. She never thought she'd have a chance to father children. At least not naturally. But here she was, expecting a baby boy without him even being planned.

"Okay, pup. Let's sit you up. I don't need you putting any more pressure on your baby boy." One of the nurses helped her into a better position, laying her on her side to avoid being on her back and her stomach.

Lauren looked to her wife's body that was only covered by a thin gown. She was already showing.

"How is that possible, Shawn?"

"Well, Y/N has the healing rate of a wolf, which is probably why the baby is developing so fast. If I just manage her cells, I can slow it down to a natural speed for him." Now Shawn wasn't thinking of just Y/N, he was thinking of Y/N and her baby.

He needed them to survive, to thrive, to live so that he could tell the tale.

Y/N was fully healed the next day, able to lay on her back without any stitches left. She watched the baby on the ultrasound, a soft smile on her lips. Her tail wagged back and forth, making Lauren chuckle.

"Baby, relax." She grabbed her tail, making her whine.

"I can't control it, Lo! It has a mind of its own!" Her tail wagged once more.

Lauren leant in, kissing her wife's soft lips. The beauty sighed in contentment, relaxing. Her tail stopped wagging, instead gently stroking the Cuban's thigh.

"Mind of its own, huh?" The Cuban pulled away with a smirk, making her blush.

"Shut up!"

Shawn chuckled at their behavior, taking more photos of the baby.

"Everything seems fine, he's reacting well with Y/N's medications." He smiled, cleaning the gel off of her stomach.

"What's her due date?" Lauren asked.

"Since we're slowing his growth down, I'd say we've got about six months. So, mid to late December." The woman was able to get up now, going to go take a shower and get changed into her own clothes.

When she had, her wife was sitting and waiting for her.

Her tail peaked out from underneath her skirt, making her groan and try to tuck it back under.

"Lo, it won't stay." She whined out, making her wife chuckle and stand to help her.

"Maybe because when you get excited, it wags and stands up. What you need is-"

Y/N gasped when her wife tore a hole in her skirt.

"Lo! This is my favorite skirt!"

"And it's still going to be your favorite skirt, because look." Lauren pulled her fluffy white tail through the hole, making it sit perfectly.

Y/N looked in the mirror, tail wagging when she saw herself.

"See, wag proof." Lauren pulled her skirt back down.

"Thanks, Lo." The woman leant up, hugging her wife. She sighed out, smelling her homey scent and relaxing.

"Come on, I think some people would like to know about this." Lauren gently rested her hand over her wife's protruding baby bump.

It wasn't that big, but enough to cause a bit of concern. To others, she just looked bloated or round in the stomach area, but to Lauren, she was obviously pregnant.

So, they went down the stairs, the beauty finally free from her IV machine. Lauren was right behind her, making sure she was okay as they walked down the stairs.

As soon as they walked into the lounge, all eyes were on them. "Y/N, honey." Clara was the first to speak.

She was fully transitioned, everything normal except for her ears, tail, and elongated canine teeth.

"Are you pregnant?"

"Yes, mom. She is." Lauren spoke, proudly. She grabbed her wife's hand, holding it and giving it a kiss.

"They're not lab created or anything, are they?" Chris asked, making his sister laugh.

"No. Y/N and I sorta... ya know. While we were here and Shawn found that our baby was growing at the rate of a wolf, because of Y/N's new DNA. So, he figured things out and slowed it down with some new medication. Our baby, he's going to inherit Y/N's wolf genes and I'm okay with that. As long as both of you are healthy and safe. Especially since cancer is genetic." Lauren spoke, turning to her wife and wrapping her arms around her when she felt the drop of her tail.

"He?"

"What?" The Cuban questioned.

"The baby is a boy?" Taylor smiled.

"Yes, he's a boy." Lauren bit her lip to fight a smile.

"Lauren, honey. We don't care about the stupid animal genes. All we want is for Y/N and your baby to be safe and healthy. If this is the way it needs to be, than we'll accept it and move on. I know I am so very happy and grateful for both of them." Clara placed a hand over Y/N's head, and then her stomach.

"Me too." Mike smiled.

"Us too." Chris and Taylor nodded.

"Good." Lauren kissed her wife, sighing out in relief.

After announcing Shawn's success, Y/N's name was known worldwide. Shawn was given a Nobel Prize and Y/N and the Jauregui's were given billions of dollars from the science corp.

Y/N had many scientists wanting to learn more about her and her baby, but she refused any further testing. She wanted to be free from labs and doctors for a while.

At least until she had her baby.

Lauren was preparing the house to welcome their first child, smiling when she saw her lovely wife looking around the nursery. She had a hand over her bump that had gotten significantly larger than before.

The beauty sighed out, tracing her fingers along the paint on the walls. "What do you think, baby?" Lauren wrapped her arms around her from behind.

"I love it." The woman smiled, giggling when her tail brushed her wife's groin. It wagged, practically rubbing against her.

"Ugh, even your tail wants me." The Cuban teased, pushing her away gently.

"It doesn't want you, it just gets excited." The woman grabbed her own tail, stopping it from wagging.

She laughed when it only continued, unable to control herself.

"Come here, my pup." Lauren rolled her eyes, hugging her from the front this time. Y/N's tail wagged and wagged at this, their lips finding one another's in a kiss.

The Cuban reached under her wife's skirt, grasping her bare thighs and using them to lift her up and bring her to their bedroom.

Y/N hummed at this, seeming to love where this was going. Instead of having sex with her wife, Lauren made love to her.

She made slow, passionate love to her. The beauty was laid on her back, feeling her wife's hands find her baby bump as they orgasmed.

Lauren groaned, spilling her sperm into her lover and resting her forehead against her's.

"I love you."

"I love you, Lauren." They shared a loving kiss, moving to hold one another. This was the first time the two had been intimate since Y/N's change.

Lauren had been too scared of being intimate with her wife, not only because she was pregnant, but because of how different her body was.

But now, finding that the woman was the same Y/N from before, it was reassurance. Reassurance that she and Y/N wouldn't change one bit. They would be the same as before.

Lauren smiled when she felt that tail stroking her thigh, noticing her love slowly falling asleep. Finally, that tail went limp against the Cuban's leg, signaling that the beauty had fallen asleep.

The Cuban sighed out in both relief and comfort, finally feeling at ease.

Y/N was in the middle of a photoshoot, nude and with her lover in a little makeshift shower. Their bodies were glistening with water, hair already wet.

They held one another, covering their intimate parts. But, the focus of the photoshoot was Y/N and her new body. Her tail, her ears, her sharpened canines. This would be her first photoshoot to show the world what she was.

Lauren leant in to kiss her beautiful wife, parting those plump lips to give the camera a flash of those pearly white canines between her wife's lips.

They hadn't lost eye contact and this was such an intimate moment between them.

"Tail up, Y/N." The girl huffed when someone grabbed her tail to position it in a different place.

She held the position for the cameras, tail up and curled at the end. Her ears twitched, moving downwards to listen to her wife who was now speaking to her.

"I love you."

Her tail began to wag at this, "I love you, Lauren."

"Tail, Y/N." The woman groaned when a hand grabbed her tail once more.

She rolled her eyes and tried to focus on the shoot.

Finally, the two were showered and wrapped in robes to see the final product. It was beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. The way the light hit Y/N's skin and fur, the way her ears twitched and moved during the shoot.

Her beautiful scar on her spine was seen in the photos, but neither of them cared. They were thankful of it. Y/N's baby bump was on full display, pressing against her wife the entire photo shoot. Their son would frequently kick and move, making Lauren so very happy to be so close.

The next day, Y/N was making headlines everywhere. She was known as the first werewolf to ever walk on earth, that and the first woman to live through cancer without any chemotherapy.

Y/N was home now, with her wife and swimming in their pool. She wore the cutest little swim skirt that had a hole for her tail. Fans had been sending the beauty handmade clothes to fit her tail and the woman was loving it.

She now had a full drawer and closet of skirts, pants, shorts, and even underwear to fit her tail.

The beauty dove under the water, chasing after the ball Lauren had thrown into it. The Cuban chuckled, getting used to her wife's wolf instincts.

She was playful, energetic, protective, and wanted nothing more than to be with her love.

Y/N retrieved the ball, tail wagging as she swam to her wife to give it back to her.

"Again?" She panted out, making the Cuban chuckle.

"Sure." Lauren threw it again, watching the girl run after it and jump into the water to get it. Her tail never stopped wagging and she was so very happy to play.

It was clear to Lauren that her wife's canines were baby teeth. As soon as she reached the seven month mark after her surgery, her teeth began to wiggle until they fell out. She was welcoming her adult canine teeth and was so very fussy and angry about it. She complained that her gums were itchy and painful. She was whiny and fussy and wouldn't let Lauren check to see.

She didn't want her anywhere close to her mouth and would frequently chew on random things throughout the house.

Lauren had once found bite marks on all of the woman's pens and pencils in her room. That's when she decided she had to do something about this. So, she bought toys for Y/N. Toys that were soft enough for her to chew on. Balls, chew toys, all of which their fans had handcrafted to look less like dog toys.

"Lauren! A bird! A bird!" The girl shouted, pointing at the creature and about to run after it.

"No." The Cuban grabbed her by the edge of her bikini top.

"Babe, no. We don't chase birds or anything for that matter."

The woman grumbled at this, growling something under her breath. "What was that?"

The Cuban gave her a look. "You're a bitch."

Lauren chuckled at this, "no, honey. You're a bitch." She pointed to her baby bump, making her groan.

"Let me see those teeth." The Cuban finally got her still, able to see the damage.

Her gums were obviously irritated and sore, but she seemed to be growing new teeth. They were already poking through and able to be seen.

They were sharp and pearly white.

"Hurts, my love?" She asked when the woman winced.

"Mhmm..." she nodded and was thankful when her wife stopped. The woman chased after her ball that was suddenly in the deep end of the pool, her wife following after her to make sure she was okay.

Lauren knew the woman wasn't the best of swimmers. The girl wasn't ever properly taught, plus she was overwhelmed with instincts at the moment.

"Y/N!" The Cuban gasped when suddenly the woman jumped and dove into the water to grab her ball. When she came back up, she had the ball between her teeth, arms doggy paddling and legs kicking.

She panted, trying with all of her might to get back to where she could touch the ground.

"I've got you." Lauren grabbed her, pulling her back to the shallow end.

The woman let out soft pants, playing with her ball and trying to make it sink. When it bounced right back up, she hit it again.

"Don't do that again." Lauren warned her and she nodded, grabbing one of her many toys for the water. They were part of the cute care package from one of her fans.

They were spotted, matching the beautiful black patch on her tail.

Lauren smiled, tossing the toys into the shallow end of the pool for the woman to collect. Y/N jumped into the water after them, tail wagging and splashing.

The Cuban chuckled, sitting back and watching the beautiful woman. Finally, settling down, the pregnant woman sat on her wife's lap.

She was chewing on one of her toys, laying against her lover's chest. Her bump made them a bit distanced compared to how they'd usually be, but it didn't bother them one bit.

Lauren smiled, feeling a kick from the woman's stomach that was pressed against her's.

"He's excited." Y/N looked down at her stomach and feeling another kick. She smiled, tail wagging and splashing the water.

"Toy!" The woman whined out when she had dropped her toy in the water.

Lauren rolled her eyes at this behavior, grabbing it and giving it to her. The woman happily took it, snuggling back into her wife.

Lauren had noticed a change in her wife's behavior this morning. She was quiet, timid, and less energetic. It was as if the woman was sensing something.

"Y/N, honey. Talk to me, what's going on?"

"I don't know." Y/N whimpered out, tail not wagging once today.

"Tummy feels funny and I'm queasy and something doesn't feel right." She admitted, getting out of bed.

Lauren followed after her.

"You hungry?"

"No." Y/N shook her head, biting her bottom lip. She couldn't eat. Not when she was anxious and queasy.

Her palms were sweaty and she knew that either something was wrong, or something was going to happen.

She laid on the couch, having no energy to do anything else. Lauren placed a hand over her forehead, finding that she was a bit warmer than usual.

"How are you feeling?"

"Nauseous... nauseous and achy." The woman groaned, laying on her back and wincing a bit at the pain there.

"I'm gonna grab you some meds, stay here." The pregnant woman nodded.

Lauren was grabbing some Tylenol and a water bottle when she heard her wife rush to get up and sprinting to the bathroom.

Then, gagging and retching followed.

The Cuban sighed, grabbing her wife's vitamins that always seemed to help with her nausea and morning sickness.

She found her wife on her knees in front of the toilet, leaning on the wall in exhaustion.

"Okay, my love. Let's get you up-" she was cut off by a pained cry from her wife, immediately releasing her and looking her over.

"I-It hurts, Lo!" The woman cried out, tears falling down her face.

"What, baby? What hurts, talk to me." Lauren cupped her face, wiping her lips with her sleeve.

"Here and here." The woman pointed to her lower stomach and her lower back.

The Cuban massaged her back, hoping that the woman wasn't going into early labor. She prayed she wasn't.

After last week's ultrasound, the doctors were sure she had a good two months left.

"Okay, stay here. I'm going to call the doctor." Lauren kissed her wife's cheek, going to get her phone that she left in the kitchen.

In the middle of her call, Lauren heard a pained cry from her wife.

"Lauren! Lauren, I'm bleeding!"

The Cuban rushed over, phone in hand to find the blood staining her wife's shorts.

"Shit! She's bleeding, Harry!" The Cuban spoke on the phone with the doctor.

"She may just be going into early labor. Bring her in. I want to make sure everything's okay." Lauren nodded, soon hanging up with him and preparing her wife to go, grabbing the emergency birth bag.

She prepared the car, going back to her wife and laying her on the bed. She changed her, knowing well that she could hardly stand on her own.

The woman cried out in pain, tears in her eyes when she was sat in the car.

"I know, baby. I know it hurts. We're going to the hospital." Lauren told her, wiping the sweat off of her forehead and beginning their half hour drive.

The woman didn't seem to be getting any better, hands gripping at the seat under her.

"Laur! Laur, he's coming! He's coming now!" Y/N exclaimed, realizing that she was now getting the urge to push.

"Shit, fuck! What do I do?! Baby, tell me! What do I do?! We're not going to make it to the hospital!"

"Fucking park, Lauren!" The woman cursed out, breathing through her pain.

Lauren did as her wife told her, calling her family for help.

She had no idea what to do and she needed her parents here. After her call with her mother and father, she called Harry.

"He's coming, Harry! We can't make it there!" Lauren cried, stripping her wife of her pants and underwear.

She reclined the chair back for her wife, wanting her in the best position.

"Okay, okay. Shit." Harry cursed.

"I can't get out of work, I'm so sorry."

"Lauren you have to do this. You have to deliver the baby."

"What?! Harry, I can't! I don't know what the fuck to do!"

"I'm right here with you. Just listen to me. Is she comfortable?"

"Y-Yes, as comfortable as she can be right now. Okay, the blood you saw was her water breaking. It was probably a mixture of amniotic fluid and blood. That's normal." He assured her.

"Slip your fingers into her, I need you to feel how dilated she is. Feel the distance of her cervix, tell me how wide it is." Lauren felt inside of her wife, finding what he was telling her about.

"It's..." she didn't know how to explain it.

"Think of objects. Is it as bigger than the rim of a grapefruit?"

"No, that's about how wide it is." Lauren spoke, calming down now that she was being instructed on what to do in words she understood.

Her parents arrived to the scene, helping as best as they could.

"Good, Lauren. That's about nine centimeters, meaning that she's almost there. Give her a few more minutes. Let her rest, encourage her. She's contracting, remind her to focus on her breath." Y/N was covered in sweat, Clara wiping her down with one of the clean rags in the birth bag.

There was everything they needed in case of this emergency, so the couple rushed to set everything up.

Mike was ready to clean the baby boy as soon as he was out.

Y/N was fairly quiet until she began to push. "Fuck!" She cursed out, surprising Clara and Mike completely. They had never heard the woman cuss before.

"She's pushing, Harry." Lauren announced.

"Good, that's good. Hold her legs open for her, make sure she's in the correct position. Her hips need to be propped up a bit." Lauren did this, propping her hips up with a blanket.

"Good job, baby. You're doing so wel-"

"We're never doing this again!" The woman cried out in pain, pushing through her next contraction.

"I see his head..." Lauren whimpered out, seeing a flash of raven hair.

"She's crowning, Lauren. Stop her from pushing any more. She needs time for her body to stretch instead of tearing."

"Baby, relax for a bit. Breathe, my love. I love you so fucking much. He's almost here, baby. Arrow is almost here.." Lauren told her wife, making her smile softly.

They shared a loving kiss before the Cuban told her that she could go back to pushing, after Harry had told her to.

Y/N was going through so much pain and and was bleeding a lot. Mike ensured Lauren that this was normal, knowing because he had witnessed this during the birth of his children.

Finally, the woman got the shoulders out and the little baby slipped out of his mother. "He's out! He's out, Harry!" Lauren cried in relief, holding her baby boy and patting his back when he began to cough.

A group of people had gathered to help on the side of the road, some giving the family water and food and things that they needed.

"It's a boy!" Clara announced, making the group cheer.

Y/N was given her baby boy as soon as he was cleaned and diapered, Lauren being instructed by Harry how to remove the placenta.

Soon, this was out as well. Finally, Harry arrived to the scene. He smiled when he saw Y/N and the beautiful baby boy in her arms.

Little Arrow looked just like his Daddy, with his mother's lips and smile. He had the same colored tail and ears as his mother, almost a mini her.

Harry removed the umbilical cord after clamping it with the items he brought. Then, both mother and baby were taken to the hospital.

Y/N was left to rest in the hospital bed, doctors coming in and out of the room taking tests on both mom and baby.

Shawn was here too, wanting to ensure that both of them were okay. He checked both of their gene levels and his research, finding that Y/N's body had mimicked his entire experiment during the process of development of the baby boy.

Arrow was the same as his mother, with the same levels of genes and no signs of cancer. He was so very cute and his tail had the same little white spot on it.

Arrow began to cry when someone else held him, not recognizing their scent. He cried and cried until he was set into Lauren's arms.

The Cuban smiled, tears in her eyes as she looked down at the baby boy. He was so beautiful.

Y/N was falling back to sleep, getting her well needed rest.

The next day, both were discharged from the hospital and taken home. Taylor and Chris rushed over when they heard, crying when they saw the beautiful newborn baby.

Arrow laid against his mother, suckling on her breast and breastfeeding from her. His little eyes had yet to open and his little hands were in tiny mittens.

He was so tiny, barely filling his mother's hands.

But he was strong and very healthy. He pawed at his mother's breast, kneading it to get more milk.

"Hey, come sit." Y/N smiled, patting the empty space on the couch beside her.

Lauren was watching over her wife and son, landing a soft kiss to those plump lips.

"We did it, baby..." the Cuban still couldn't believe this was happening. She never thought she had a chance at seeing her wife carry a baby, let alone to have biological children.

But, Arrow was the first of many for them and both Lauren and Y/N knew this.

They wanted more children in their future, so very happy to have a chance at it.

They were blessed, even if they had seen many surprises along the way. They both grew very thankful for Shawn and his research. Because Y/N was alive and well, and so was their baby boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.8K 22
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
319K 12K 31
// you don't really know how much someone cares until they don't. //
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)