๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐”‚

By SUPAAMAZEN

Denise "Niecy" Davis, had it made....Or so she thought. When she gets the inkling that her husband-to-be isn'... More

The Re-up
Ch.1: Suspicious Woman
Ch.2: Two Can Play That Game
Ch.3: Disrespectful
Ch.4: So I Creep
Ch.5: Another Notch On My Belt
Ch.6: Ring Off
Ch.7: N***a's Ain't S**t!
Ch.8: Bomb Dropped
Ch.9: Solo Dolo
Ch.10: It's a Long Story
Ch.11: What a Rush
Ch.12: Crazy Kind of Day
Ch. 13: Daddy Issues
Ch. 14: Always By Your Side
Ch.15: F**ked Around & Found Out
Ch.16: The Truth After The Lies
Ch.17: I Fear
Ch.18: Teenage Love Affair
Ch.19: Straight Up
Ch. 20: Off
Ch. 21: Behold
Ch. 22: Good Times
Ch. 23: Focus
Ch. 24: All Bad
Ch. 26: The Optics
Ch. 27: Shock

Ch. 25: Keep Your Head Up

288 16 11
By SUPAAMAZEN

If it's one thing outside of my husband that I know I can depend on, it's our village. It's one thing to hear about the great support systems people have, but it's a whole 'nother thing to actually have one. With Maurice getting outta the hospital & me being his sole caregiver, it was going to be damn near impossible to take care of him, myself and our kids alone. So with that, my mother & Earl decided that they'd keep the children for as long as it was needed & would bring them daily to visit us until their father got well enough.

Seems like a lot, but with my mother being a "stay at home wife", she and Earl were ecstatic. She gave me the run down of all the fun things they had planned & places they were going to take them. It was like having a kid(s) all over again for her & for the very first time for Earl. Mama Sheryl on the other hand, basically moved into the guest bedroom & during the times I was either at work or sleeping, she'd tend to Maurice. Tiffany and Erica would pick up his prescriptions & bring us food. They would stay for hours on end talking to their brother & cracking jokes. They kept it real lighthearted & never mentioned that man & his wife (their parents) & their sudden disappearance. They literally cut all communication with everyone & hadn't seen Erica, Tiffany or her children since Nevaeh's birthday party. That they were super late for & given the tension between Matthew and Maurice & the whole Lex bullshit minutes prior to them arriving...They didn't stay long. But it was nice to see him laugh & smile with his sisters, since he hadn't in the two weeks he was in the hospital & the two weeks of him being home.

In the beginning, when he first came home were the hardest. Hearing him using the restroom & groaning in pain broke my heart, since there was literally nothing I could do for him. With me helping him with everything else, he didn't want my assistance in the restroom. I high-key praised God about it, especially with his bowel movements. As much as I love my husband, I could hardly stomach changing our kids diapers when they shit. I would for sure pass on the fuck out, if I had to wipe his ass.

Since his kidneys took some blows, he was pissing blood for a spell & that pain, even the painkillers couldn't really help with. I'd help change his badges, clean his stitches & give him food to eat so his medicine wouldn't make him sick. As time went by, I seen the old him returning more & more as his body started to heal. Once his eye was free of stitches & all of the swelling to his face, bruises and all started to fade, he was getting more & more chipper. It had gotten to the point where his Mom went back to her house & facetime'd him to check on him. His job even allowed him to work remotely, until he was ready to return to the office & speaking of returns...Today was the day that we get full custody of our kids back LOL.

It was bittersweet for my Mom, because for almost two & a half months her world revolved around their lil' big headed selves. To make her feel better, I told her she could keep them again this weekend. Until their return, we were doing what we normally do & one of my favorite things...Big chillin'! I was watching TikTok after TikTok on my phone, while Maurice scrolled down his timeline reading on Twitter & jumping back and forth to Instagram.

"Damn, could your phone get any louder?" he jokingly quizzed as he slightly struggled to his feet to get up. I watched him adjust his sweats before he started to walk towards the bathroom.

"Whatever big head. You could've said something & I would've turned it down" I replied, tapping the down button to lower the volume while rolling my eyes. He sucked his teeth as a grin grew across his face, before he disappeared into the bathroom to finally use it. Once he was inside I turned the volume back up & continued to listen to this girl's "storytime" she was telling while doing her makeup, about the creepy guy she went on a date with. The story took a weird turn & right when she was about to reveal the biggest twist...

"Babe!...Niecy!...Bae!" Maurice shouted from the toilet, scaring the shit outta me. I hopped outta the bed so fast trying to hurry to him, that I dropped my phone in the process. I was a little winded when I made it to him & giggled at myself for being so out of shape.

"Yeah bae, you alright? Something hurts?" I asked, looking him over to see & make sure that he was good. He smiled before he replied.

"Yeah, I'm fine baby. I just need your help."

"My help with what?" I asked, looking into his eyes, he nodded his head down to the toilet & I raised my eyebrow before furrowing them.

"I got...I got this catch in my ribs Bae. I felt it when I bent down to lift the seat. Long story short, I need your help to piss" he stared at me as I twisted my lips.

"Sir, you've been pissing & shitting THANKFULLY without my help this entire time. Now all of a sudden you need my help?" I lifted my brow again & he laughed.

"If I don't get your help, it's gonna be piss everywhere & I won't be able to get down there & clean it up. Well not as fast anyway...Meaning that'll be another thing on your giant list of things to do. I'm really looking out for you Bae" he answered, flicking his finger under my chin before reaching down towards his private, but I didn't move since I was still very much a skeptic.

"Are you gonna keep doing 'The Rock's Eyebrow' at me or are you gonna actually help me piss before I do it on myself?"

"I'll help you, but this is the one & done, because I feel like you're full of it but whatever..." I replied as I stood behind him wrapping my left arm around him to balance & using my right hand to hold his shit. "Now go on...Pee" I aimed it perfectly towards the water & waited. After about five seconds, I smacked my lips.

"Maurice!" I nagged.

"What, you know with my kidneys-" he said with a light chuckle when I cut him off before he could even get his excuse or better yet, his lie out.

"Boy hush & go before I let go & you'll be cleaning piss up anyway, ribs popping & all" we both laughed, still waiting for him to pee. He still didn't but I could literally feel his dick getting hard in my hand. I looked upside his head while looking around him. Still waiting, it got harder by the second & I let go, gently shoving him as I took a step back, folding my arms over my chest.

"You play too fuckin' much! I knew your ass didn't need help!"

"Niecy, baby man c'mon" he begged, turning around to face me. "It's been two months & you haven't touched me in that way since the night before the incident. I've been trying for weeks to get some, a hand job, dick sucked, anything & you've literally blown me off with every attempt. My balls are fuckin' heavy Baby...Hell my ribs got cracked but my shit ain't broke!" he explained as he tugged on himself a little.

"Boo, I already told you I don't wanna hurt you & that I'd wait for however long it takes for you to heal...It's been hard but I'll wait if that means you're not hurting" I raised my hands defensively and he shook his head.

"Baby you're hurting me right now. Look! My shit is so hard it hurts! I need you" he exclaimed as both of our attention went to his nether region. Just looking at how hard it was & those thick veins feeding its size, the fat head, the slight curve to the left & the drip of precum had me biting my lip. He noticed my body language change & nodded his head with nothing but pure lust in his eyes, seeing that my eyes were still affixed to him. He started to stroke it some more, taunting me. Letting it go, he walked over to me & wrapped his arms around me, his hard dick poking me in the stomach before it laid against it. His breathing pattern had changed & if his hard dick was evidence enough, I could tell he was turned all the way on. He bent down & lifted me off my feet effortlessly, sitting me on the counter next to the sink, his lips engulfing mine.

"Mhmm, pull these down some more" I demand with his bottom lip pinned in my teeth. He put his fat tongue in my mouth as he obeyed my order and pushed his sweats down further. He had easy access to my goods since I had a nightgown on with no panties & no time was wasted as he entered me.

"Ow shit, Niecy" he moaned, attacking my neck some more & sucking on it harder. The pent up sexual tension we both had was finally getting released as we both rode the wave of ecstasy. A little over two hours later my mother returned with our children. Nevaeh ran to her daddy so fast, Sonic The Hedgehog, Dash Incredible & The Flash would be jealous of her speed. She leaped into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck area, giving him the warmest hug. Halo was kicking around in my mom's arms trying to break free & hurry to me. His four teeth were on full display when I held him & kissed his cheeks. Maurice & I switched kids & I did the same thing to Vaeh's.

"They act like they didn't just see y'all yesterday" my Mom smiled as she sat down next to me on the couch.

"What can I say, they love their parents" I shrugged, kissing my daughter three more times on the forehead as she rested her head on my chest. I saw her glance up at me then looked back at the TV, that was on some random home renovation show.

"Mommy what happened to your neck?" she asked without ever looking away from the TV. Maurice turned to me & laughed before he went back to playing with Halo.

"Nothin' baby. It's fine, why'd you ask that?" I questioned, rubbing on it genuinely confused & wondering why she even brought it up.

"You have a big boo boo on it" she explained & my mother looked my way then back at the television. Nevaeh sat up & used my phone to take a picture of it & held it up to my face. I chuckled at the hickey the size of a silver dollar on my neck & shoved Maurice away from me, getting yelled at in gibberish by Halo, who was a rider for his Daddy.

"Do you two do anything else in your down time, I mean really?" My mother joked as she escorted our daughter to the dining room, so she could eat the McDonald's she bought for her. She joined us back in the living room, Halo finally settling down as we watched the show.

"So any updates from the police? Do they have any leads?" she inquired, crossing her legs as she sat back on the couch.

"Nope. Surveillance footage was grainy. They couldn't see the license plate to the car they got out of & back into. They've asked me several different times and in several different ways to describe the dudes faces, but I keep telling them that I can't describe what a face looks like when they had a mask on. Same shit I've been saying for months. Two tall dudes, one light skin, one dark. Dressed in all black, with ski mask on. All I saw were their eyes. I have no known enemies, so it's basically a witch hunt at this point" Maurice replied, looking down at Halo who decided now was the time for a nap & a shit.

"Oh Babe, go change him, you don't smell that? I smell him over here & he's right under your nose" I fanned as he chuckled while raising up from the couch.

"I actually did & was about to change him. What do you be feeding him Ma? His poops didn't smell this bad two months ago."

"That's good eating. That'll do it every time" she giggled as we both watched him walk away. "It's good to see him moving around like normal again. And judging by that big ass hickey on your neck, his back is better too...On a serious note, lemme ask you something" she said, turning more to face me, I sat up and gave her my undivided attention.

"I've been thinking about this whole thing lately. The attack. Especially during the night when the whole house was asleep...Do you think his Dad had something to do with it?"

"I did at first, but then I thought about what he would gain from having Maurice attacked & came up with nothing" I shrugged as I put my legs criss cross apple sauce on the cushion. "I do find it strange that he cut all of his kids off though...The girls haven't seen or heard from their parents in months."

"Really? That's sick & selfish, very dark sided. I could never not talk to you over some shit that I created. How are you mad at your children for having a relationship with your other child? After you used him at that? Sicko...What about Alexis, have they looked into her?"

"They said they have no reason to do it... Probable cause...Honestly we're thinking about hiring a private investigator, we might get answers faster that way & can be done with this mess...Y'know a big reason why Maurice is still working remotely is because he doesn't know if those guys will pop back up at his job & can you blame him? They literally tried to kill him."

"The whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. Maurice is a good guy, he's always been mild mannered since he was a little boy. Just so chill, the complete opposite of you. I think that's why you two work. You balance each other out...I just don't get the attack" she said dropping her hands down onto her thighs & exhaling.

"Me either Mama...I try to wrap my head around it y'know. Asking his sisters questions, trying to probe them. Maybe they heard something from their Dad or hell even their Mom beforehand, but they don't know anything...Rhonda said she thinks it's the guys that showed up to Vaeh's party--" I paused, something like Raven Baxter when she gets a vision. My mind started putting shit together & it started to fit like missing puzzle pieces.

Maurice said the guys were both tall. He only knew their skin colors because of the eye holes in their ski-mask. One was light skin = Darius, the other was dark skin = Dre. My God why didn't I think of this before?!?! Why is it clicking now?!?!?! Maybe this is far fetched, but then again maybe it fuckin' isn't.

What if Lex had them beat Maurice up because I beat her up? She already had it in her mind that I ruined her life by leading Carl to believe she cheated (tho I never said she did.) Even though she fuckin' did! He divorced her & since I've known her & how petty she was to other people during our college years, this isn't outta her ballpark. She's lonely and bitter & wants to get pay back...She literally brought them niggas to my child's shit, to get back at me but got Hulk smashed after exposing me.....I'm still trying to factor in Matthew somehow but I don't know...

"My God! Are you having a stroke?!?! Denise!" My mother shouted in my face, tapping my cheek to get my attention. Maurice had a worried look on his face when I finally snapped outta my head. I didn't realize I had fallen so deep into thought but now with what I put together, I couldn't remain still.

"I'm fine y'all" I reassured them, then focused on Maurice. "I  promise. Babe I think I know who attacked you! Rhonda might be onto something" I exclaimed, getting up from the couch.

"Rhon? C'mon now bae, really?" he said as he sucked his teeth and smacked his lips. "Rhonda, you know she plays all day."

"I'm so serious right now. Call the Detective's Babe. They gotta hear this!"

I'm sorry for the long ass gaps in-between chapters y'all. I swear my ADHD has gotten worse as I've gotten older & before I know it, months have flown by with no updates. I hate that, because the entire time I'm "away" my books are in my head. It's just hard to FOCUS sometimes. I do however appreciate you all for your continued support of my book(s) & your patience. It has truly warmed my heart to see this book grow a following & the interactions it gets basically daily. Y'all rock 🤘🏾🤟🏾💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 33
๐Ÿคชread to find out
3.1K 136 19
First Lady Megan Foster is faced with the realization that forever may not be set in stone. All unions may possibly end due to unanticipated events...
151 1 32
DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction - any resemblance to real life events is purely co-incidental. I do not know any of the famous people men...
225K 9.1K 23
Lauren London & Dave east fanfic