Stuck with them... | GiyuuSan...

By Giyuus_Missing_Arm

Ship: GiyuuSaneOba... ----------- The master tells Giyuu that he must go to a house to bond with two other Ha... More

The masters orders
Staying with who!?
Train ride
Arrival
Scars...
I dare you to...
Deserving
Does that mean..?
I think I...
But I'm not-
Damn..
Here whenever..

Cooking fires

4.7K 90 217
By Giyuus_Missing_Arm

I drew that thing ^ took a few hours. XD
It's InoTan's child or something.

Oh, and also Anika is Olivias wife (they are lesbians). Michael is their adopted son.

--------------------
Anika's POV
--------------------

I walked into the house without knocking. I own the house, and it wouldn't hurt anyone. Besides, I was delivering items that they needed.

Michael ran around the house, jumping on top of things.

"Michael. Don't do that." I scold him. "This isn't a playground."

"Sorry, Mama..." He said apologetically, looking at his feet.

"Ah...Who are you..?" We turned to look at where the voice came from, and we saw a young man leaning against the doorframe, his wet hair loose around his shoulders.

"Hello. I am Anika Blackburn, Olivias wife." I say to him, sticking my hand out.

He shook my hand, "I'm Tomioka Giyuu."

"I'm Michael!" My son says as he also stuck his hand out for him to shake.

"Hello Michael." Tomioka grabbed him and rested him on his hip. "You are adorable."

Michael looked shocked, "You can pick me up so easy!"

"Yes? You weigh nothing to me..."

"Woah... You're so cool!!" He grabbed Tomioka's shoulder and started shaking it.

Hmm. There were meant to be three of them here, right? I'm guessing they are married, or at least they are on a honeymoon. (😒)

Tomioka glanced at me with a questioning look.

I held up the items in my arms. Pots, pans, and other household items that they'll need.

"Oh. Thank you." He nodded at me.

"It was Olivias idea, not mine. I would've left you to figure it out." The strong and smart survive, the weak and dumb get crushed and die.

I started to walk towards the kitchen, and on my way there, I saw two men cuddled together on the floor in a room.

Gay? I thought Tomioka had two wives... Whatever.

I put the pans down, and Tomioka enters, still holding my little Mikey.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asks us.

"Yeah! Can I have pancake?" Michael grinned at him and hugged tighter onto him.

"Sure you can, kiddo."

-----------------------
Sanemi's POV
-----------------------

"Mnh..." I groaned as I pushed myself further back into Obanai.

Hold up... Pushed myself back into Obanai..?

Wait, what the f*ck!? I immediately shot up, staring at him lay there on the floor.

Why in all that's f*cking holy, was I the small spoon!? Or was Obanai the middle?

I blame this on Oyakata-sama. If I turn gay it's his fault. Trapping me in a house with hot as f*ck men, what the hell was he thinking!?

And why the hell is my shirt open!? Wait, no, it's always open.

I look at Obanai. Was it him or Giyuu-

Where was Giyuu-san?

"Mr. Giyuu! Look, I flipped it!"

A child! I grin and get up, going in the direction of the kid.

I enter the kitchen to see a little boy holding onto Giyuu's leg.

I frowned. That's not fair at all! I don't get to cuddle him, so neither can he!

I walk over and grab the child, lifting him into the air.

"Ahahaha!!" He laughed as I made him 'fly'.

The woman leaning against the side looked at Giyuu, "Your husband is good with kids."

We both froze. I looked at Giyuu-san to see his ears and cheeks rather flushed.

"W-We aren't m-married, Anika!!" Giyuu stuttered.

I smiled when he stuttered. It was cuter than I expected it to be.

"Then why are you three in a house, in the middle of nowhere alone!? I thought you were married! Or going on a honeymoon or something!!" Anika said, surprised.

"No, we were sent here by the master." I said to her, only to get glared at.

"When holding my child, shut that god damned shirt." She snarled (doggie) at me.

"Mr. Giyuu..? Why are you cooking fire?" The kid asked Giyuu.

"What?" Giyuu looked at the 'food.' "Oh F*CK!!" He shouted.

-------------------
Iguro's POV
------------------

"Oh F*CK!!"

That was the sound I woke up to. Shinazu-...

That didn't sound like Sanemi...

Was Giyuu-san capable of actually cursing!?

I sat up, grinning.

"GIYUU!!! PUT OUT THE FIRE!!!" That one was Sanemi.

"I AM TRYING TO!!!"

Pfft-

"HOW DID YOU EVEN START THE FIRE!?!? AND WHY ARE YOU SO RED FACED!?!?"

"I WAS FLUSTERED, OK!?!? I'MRED FACED NOW BECAUSE I'M STRESSED!!!"

Tomioka got flustered? F*ck, what happened? How much did I sleep through?

"JUST PUT OUT THE GOD DAMN FIRE, TOMIOKA!!!" A woman's voice shouted. Who was she?

"MR. GIYUU!! IT'S GETTING BIGGER!!" And a child too? Who the f*ck are these people?

"SHINAZUGAWA!! COVER MICHAEL, IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!" Giyuu shouted again.

"BLOW!? IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!?!?" Sanemi shouted back.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!! YOU'LL HURT MICHAEL'S EARS!!!" The woman shouted at them.

"IT'S OK, MAMA!!" The boy shouted over to her.

"ARE YOU-!?!?" She was cut off by a long bang.

Oh, sh*t... I quickly got to my feet and ran out of the room.

Please don't be dead! Please don't be dead!

"Ah, hello Iguro-san." Giyuu greeted as I pushed the door open.

I was stunned by what I saw.

Giyuu stood there with black stuff on his face and clothes. It was also matted into his hair. The woman had also got it on her face and clothing. Not so much in her hair.

Sanemi's back was covered in the stuff. It was matted into his hair. Sanemi was holding the child. That child had absolutely no black stuff on his body. He was obviously shielded by Sanemi.

"Giyuu-san... why was the fire started?" I asked him, smiling slightly. He looked so funny, covered in it.

"I-I never meant to... it was Anika's fault." He pointed at the lady.

"I- You rat!" She looked at him, frowning.

"Don't f*cking call him that. He's our friend, and I won't have you treat him like that." Sanemi told Anika vehemently.

"SoRrY~" She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Mikey, baby, come here, we are going to clean up." She said, and the boy got down and ran to his mother. "I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your honeymoon." She grabbed Michael's hand, and they left, leaving them in an awkward silence.

"Um... Do you wanna go and wash? I'll clean up in here." I break the silence.

"Ah, I thought you'd never ask!" Sanemi smiled, relieved, and walked over to me. "Thank you." He kissed my forehead and left the room.

"Yes. Thank you very much, Iguro-san." Giyuu walked over and also kissed his head before he left to go wash.

"..." I could feel my face was very hot.

But I shouldn't be doing this. Even if I've missed one chance with Kanroji, there are always second chances, right?

I think of Kanroji to get my mind off of things, but it doesn't work! Those two keep replacing her in my mind!

Wait...

Does this mean that I f*cking like them!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 27
Sanemi Despises Giyuu, not really though. Giyuu wants to be friends with Sanemi, yet he does not want to lose another person. This relationship is go...
3.7K 197 8
After the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, Sanemi and Giyuu are left the only surviving hashira. They've both lost almost everything, their love...
20.7K 465 21
a demon Giyuu au where Giyuu was a demon since the beginning, and where somebody else found the kamado siblings. Ships: sanegiyuu. [includes smut]
155K 2.6K 63
Sanemi Shinazugawa and Giyuu Tomioka always seemed to despise eachother. Mostly Sanemi. But, Giyuu always wanted to be friends with the white haired...