Not So Sweet~ A Sillie Romanc...

Oleh everwh0re13

"Love is blind. But in your case, its also deaf, mute, dyslexic, schizophrenic, has a bad heart and moves aro... Lebih Banyak

a/n
We all know what happened last time
What happened last time
He knows
She knows
They know
Lying Whore
Elmax
Jake/Sadie
Overthinking?
Call with Paige
NOT AN UPDATE !
Coffee shop
First scene
Bower is back
Birthday
Meet Dylan
Iris Hotel
Bathing suit
Awkward shower
Partridge
Re-do birthday
Mission accomplished
Avoiding her
Road trip
Max's Party: Sadie's Version
Max's Party: Millie's Version
Max's Party: Louis's Version
Maxs Party: Max's Version
Max's Party: Noah's Version
Max's Party: Dylan's Version
NOT AN UPDATE
Good morning
The Not-date pt.1
The Not-date pt.2
Flooded
Trailer Conversation
Forgetting Joe
Arguments
Back to school
ET said
Max?
There's two of them
Willow in the closet (Janitors closet)
Under the stars
Meet the Riverdale cast
The dolphin incident
Stuck with you
Juan
MTV awards
Firefly
Natalia&Maya Joseph&Jamie Millie&Sadie
Gaten&Lizzy
Sadie Sink at the sink
On set sleepover
Extracurricular
This is what happens when theres a fire and youre about to die
Caleb's locker (Dont mind the Jane Austen)
Tetrakaidecagon
PTM and animals and stuff
fruits with faces
not millie bobby brown
cocaine empire
sodium and strokes
ᆞPᆞᆞoᆞᆞoᆞᆞfᆞ
NOT AN UPDATE !
Tension (is building)

Dreams

181 12 29
Oleh everwh0re13

~MILLIES POV~

I was sitting on my bed, going over the script.

I read through the words in my head and said them out loud, but I just couldn't memorize any of it.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw the papers(that were stapled together) in a random direction. They had just barely missed Sadie, who was standing in the doorway.

"You okay? You seem pretty frustrated over some stupid papers." she said, her hands behind her back.

"The papers are stupid." I looked at what she was wearing.

(a/n I dont have time to describe so just pick whatever you think was the most GODDAMN HOT THING YOUVE EVER SEEN SADIE SINK WEAR as long as she has a button up shirt)

I inhaled a sharp breath. "You look..." words couldn't describe how hot she is.

I suddenly felt the need to check what I was wearing. I looked down to see I was wearing-

(a/n remember when I said you should imagine Sadie in something extremely fucking hot? Do the same with Millie)

"Your outfit looks so sexy on you..." she said coming closer. "...but it would look better on the floor."

I almost melted right there. I pulled her collar and connected our lips. "Wanna make that movie now?" she asked seductively.

I pulled her back onto the bed and she started unbuttoning her shirt-

----------------------

And Noah woke me up.

Fuck him.

"Millie wake up! I dont like this," Is he seriously mixing my name into the Chrissy Wake up song? "Millie wake up! Hey, hello? Time to wake up, time to wake up-"

"Shut up, Schnapp! Leave me alone!" I said, pulling a pillow over my head, but he yanked it off.

"I'm sorry, did I ruin your little perverted sex dream with Sadie?"

I sat up, confused. "How did you know?"

"I don't know what exactly Sadie was doing in your dream, but I'm pretty sure the neighbors know her name now."

I groaned and threw the duvet over my head. Noah opened up the curtains and pulled the duvet off me, leaving me in the exposed sunlight.

"Noah..."

"That's the exact tone you said Sadies name in! Except a little louder and hornier-"

I threw a pillow at his head, which he failed to dodge. "Shut the fuck up."

Wait, where is Sadie?

Was anything that happened last night real?

When did I get back home?

"Where's Sadie?" I asked Noah.

He shrugged his shoulders "Where's my script?"

Fuck, did I even take it?

Wait, I did!

I fell asleep, she woke me up, I got his script, we got into my car and I fell asleep in the car.

Did I get out of the car on my own or did she carry me?

What happened after?

"I think it's in my car." Oh my god, I have work today "What time is it?"

He checked his phone. "It's 7:12am. Work starts in like, 2 hours, don't worry. Now, where are your car keys?"

"I have no fucking clue."

He put his hand on his hips and gave me the Steve Harrington 'mom look'. "Did you get drunk last night?"

"No! Maybe..."

"Maybe!?"

"I was with Sadie and I don't remember exactly what happened."

"I don't think this crush of yours is a good influence."

I blushed at the word. "Well, she's not exactly my crush anymore..."

"Wait, really? You've finally moved on? Hell yeah! Time to celebrate!" Noah pumped his fist in the air. "Honestly, I got tired of your little obsession with her. Like, literally, it was unhealthy to watch-"

"No she's..." I took a deep breath because Noah would be the first person I ever told about this. "she's sort of... my...g- g- girlfriend-ish..."

Noah's face dropped. Then it lit up. "What?! Why didn't you tell me the second it happened? Wait, did she ask you ask you? Or did she just ask you? I'm so happy for you!" wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back.

"It wasn't like it was a huge gesture thing, we were just hanging out and then... making out."

"You know, if I had known this before, I wouldn't have judged your sex dream."

"It's okay. Also, you have no right to judge any of my sex dreams."

"All I'm saying is the Angelina Jolie one was funny!"

"I fell asleep watching Those Who Wish Me Dead that night! Besides, she's super fucking hot so like, who wouldn't?"

"That doesn't make it any less funny."

I rolled my eyes and stood up so I could go to the shower. "I need to get ready for work. And find you-know-who."

"You know, we don't have to call her that anymore."

"Whatever." I said, shutting the door.

~SADIES POV~

After the whole thing with Millie, I ran my hands through her hair as she fell asleep.

She looked so calm and peaceful.

Then she twitched and her eyes flickered open. "I was supposed to get something for Noah..." she whispered, even though we were the only people there.

"What was it?" I asked.

"It's in his trailer..." she got up and went to her trailer. I giggled a little bit and followed her. She grabbed some keys from her trailer then went to Noah's trailer and brought back some papers.

"I'm tired." she whispered when we were on our way back to the car, and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I need my body to walk, Mills." I said with a smile. Her hugging me made it difficult to walk.

We went back to her car, me still in my pajamas. I decided to drive because Millie was super tired.

By the time we got to her place, she was fast asleep. I parked the car and got out then went round to her side. I opened the door and tried picking her up. she wrapped her legs around my waist and he arms around my neck. I ended up carrying her like a toddler to the door and up the stairs into her bedroom.

She got into bed. I asked her to get changed first because jeans aren't exactly made for sleeping in, but she mumered something about how she was Perfectly fine and went back to sleep. I smiled, shook my head and slept beside her.

----------------

The next morning, I woke up next to Millie. She was making weird noises. She kept saying my name...

It took me a while to realise what she was dreaming about.

I giggled softly and promised to myself I would tease her about it later.

I got up and got ready. I decided to skip breakfast and go straight to set. I still haven't asked Millie if she wants to tell everyone about us. We've literally been in a relationship for only a few hours so the whole thing was still new. I made a mental note to do that after I tease her about the dream.

After dumping my stuff in the trailer, I went to the main room where Maya was the only one there and she appeared to be on her phone.

"Hey tomato. What's up?" she asked when she noticed me.

I took a deep breath and got ready to tell her. "Maya, you will not believe what's up."

"Ooh I'm interested already." She said, sitting down on the couch.

I sat down as well and took another deep breath. My face actually hurt from how much I was smiling recalling everything that happened last night. Instead of calmly explaining what happened to Maya, I ended up quickly saying every last detail in one breath.

Her faced was masked with confusion as she tried to process my words. When she did, her face brightened and she hugged me(more like catapulted herself at me).

"Sadie, what the fuck? That's so cute and funny! And your rizz-"

Maya paused when David walked in.

"Morning, girls." he greeted with a warm smile.

"Hey." Maya said with a shaky voice.

David chuckled a little at how weird she was acting. "What obviously suspicous thing were you two talking about before I walked in?"

"Balloon animals" Maya said the same time I said "Kale rice bowl thingies"

I shot a look at her that said 'Dude, what the hell?' and she gave me a look that said 'Not my fault we can't communicate'.

David furrowed his eyebrows and straightened his face quickly. "You know what, lemme just stop asking questions I don't want the answer to. I'll just let you two be." he said and walked back out.

We watched him leave and then Maya went back to obsessing over Me and Millie.

"What were you wearing? Because that's going to be a detail you remember when you tell your kids. By the way, you need to remember to tell your kids that it was me and Noah who got you guys together at the hotel-"

"First of all, I will never tell my kids what happened at that hotel. Second, don't plan our future kids yet, we've barely been together a day."

"Yes, but Noah and I planned your wedding before we even planned on getting you two together. Come to think of it, your whole relationship only happened because of us. You should thank us!"

"Oh please, you guys did next to nothing!'

"Nuh-uh. I told you to meet me at the hotub, remember? Then Noah got Millie to show up and you guys... well, you know what happened!"

"Wait, how much of that did you see?"

"Enough. By the way, Millie is freaky as fuc-"

I shoved her shoulder to stop her talking. "I'm just kidding!" she giggled.

----------------

A/N

No life updates rn

Except, like almost every wattpad user(for some reason), I HAVE EXAMS.

Also Spider fact: Ogre faced spiders(scientists were so mean naming them that, like what if they're insecure?) weave their webs like a net where the prey is flying and sort of go fishing in the air.

Cool, right?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 1.9K 59
~COMPLETED~ Stranger things and IT one-shots. Don't come at me I wrote this a long, long time ago hence why the grammar and storyline is so bad L...
432 7 9
When Mike goes to California to surprise Will and El for spring break he instead discovers things about himself. As a teenager the struggle between l...
8.2K 356 35
It starts off as a real life nightmare.. When Max and El are separated, Max promises El that this isn't the last time they will see eachother.. Year...
younger Oleh -

Fiksi Penggemar

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...