Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 16

314 13 0
By PalJaggi

Author POV
Then tae drive to jeon mansion but he stopped at some bouquet shop and donut shop and gift shop then they are infront of jeon mansion and tae feel nervous from inside but his face was so confident. Kookie and ggukie are so shocked because tae face was so confident. And he has a bouquet, donut box and gift hamper in his hand.
Tae- ring the bell kookie
Kook- OK bear
*Ding Dong*
*his mom opened the door*
Tae- hello aunt, good evening *bow to her*
Mrs. Jeon- hello my bear, Good evening to you too.
Tae- this is for you aunt and uncle
Mrs.jeon - aww it is so nice and congratulations for being mated. They are very lucky to have you as other half.
Twins - Eomma that true we are very lucky to have him as our other half and we are really possessive for him
Mrs.Jeon - we are family now so if you be possessive for me for my bear than i have an pink pan which can beat your ass.
Twins- hehe hehe eomma
Mrs.Jeon - Now come inside all of you, i have make some food for my bear.
Tae- thanks aunt for lunch
Mrs. Jeon- don't call me aunt bear call eomma
Tae- ok eomma *smile*
*then they go inside a mr.
Jeon was doing some paper work of company.*
Tae- Good evening uncle *bow to him*
Mr. Jeon- good evening bear , how are you? And now don't call me uncle , call me Appa.
Tae- ok appa, i am fine and what about you? And you know i have bring your favourite donut and it is sugar free because i know you have sugar.
Mr.jeon- thank u bear and good evening sons
Gguk/kook- Good evening appa, today you forgot us
Mr.jeon- what happened bunnies?
Gguk- you are just give attention to taetae not us
*pout*
Kook- yeah appa *pout*

The gift
Bouquet

Donut box

Chocolate hamper

Mr.jeon- sorry bunnies,today i can't because of my future son in laws which is more cute than you.*laugh*
Gguk/Kook- Appppa *whine*
Mrs.jeon- but that true he is our son in laws came so he will get attention now let eat, i have make corn dog , kimchi, kimbap and ramen with strawberry, banana milkshake and orange juice.
The food
Corn dog

Kimchi

Kimbap

Ramen

Strawberry milkshake

Banana milkshake

Orange juice

Tae- Let's go eomma for lunch *excited*
Mrs.jeon- let's go *see tae as loving eyes like his eomma*
*then they all go to dining room and sit at it and his eomma is serving the food and tae is looking so cute because he was eating while having pout on his face , everyone was cooing at him.

Then they complete eating and sitting at sofa while chit chat and her mother tell him pictures of childhood bunnies
Jungkook childhood pic

Jungguk childhood pic

Mrs.jeon - you know jungguk in this picture want a candy but i and his appa said no to him so he was sitting like this but he had many chocolate before it that why we say no to him but he is stubborn so lastly we have give him one lollipop. *laugh*
Tae- *laugh*
Gguk- Eomma *whine*
Kook - yeah that's true, you were naughty and stubborn in childhood. *laugh*
Gguk- hyung you too *whine*
Mr.Jeon- you know one day he get my suit and his it under bed and i have to go with my simple suit in business meeting due to this bunny because i wasn't take him to business meeting party. *laugh*
Gguk- Appa you too*whine*
Mrs.Jeon- tae, you have your childhood photo in your phone?
Tae- yes eomma , i have
Mrs.jeon - can we see it ?
Tae- Of course you can eomma, you shouldn't ask to me , you should just order me i can do anything.
Mr. Jeon- i also want to see your picture too
Tae- wait a min appa , i found it.
Taehyung childhood picture

Gguk- you were so cute in childhood too and now too.*peck his cheek*
Kook- yeah, you were looking so beautiful and you are now too. *peck his cheek*
Mrs.jeon - yes you were so cute *pinch his cheeks*
Mr.jeon- yes you were so handsome too like now also *smile at him*
Tae- thank you everyone *shyly with cutely spoke*
Tae - i need to go now, eomma and appa due to my work.
* they know tae is the ceo of rosilin except twins who don't know*
Mrs.jeon- ok bear , take care and this is for you.
Tae- but eomma, this is for jeons family only.
Mr.jeon- you are also an family too and you are a future son in law of jeons and you have to take this or we will not let you go
Tae- Appa *teary eye* i will take it , OK appa
Mrs.jeon- why my baby bear is crying?
Tae- eomma , it is an happy tears. Now i have to go eomma and tomorrow ggukie & kookie,we are going on date after school, OK? *wink*
Twins-OK bear , bye *kiss him and go to the car and drive and go to his company*
The bracelet of jeons

Tae pov
I am driving the car to my company and thinking about when I should tell him about my real identity as CEO of Rosilin. I will reveal it tomorrow only. It will be good for everyone. I am so happy eomma give me jeons bracelet which has an secret power. I have to plan my date too and do my work too. I came infront of car then i just go down to parking and park the car and wear mask and go inside and then just go to my cabin.

Author POV
After he do his work of 3-4hrs and also he plan his date and go to his house and he ding dong the bell and the door is open by one of his maid then he go inside and just change his clothes and go to sleep for ½ hrs then jin came to wake up tae.
Jin- tae wake up , eat your dinner and sleep
Tae- *rubbing his eyes* OK eomma
*then he came downstairs eat the food silently and he go upstairs and go to his room and fall down on bed and sleep without blankets but yoongi came to his room and see tae how is he sleeping so he adjust him and tuck him in his blanket.*

To be continued.....
Thank you for watching
Sorry if i done any mistake, really sorry
Hope you vote and like this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 16.4K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
33.6K 1.4K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...
45.4K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
659K 25.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...