Kiss Me ~ A Thomas Brodie San...

warriors768

Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

13.8K 286 699
warriors768

★★★★★★★★SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ★★★★★★★★

~4 days later~

I look at myself in the mirror. I had slighty curled my hair, put my clip in it. I had put on my shoes, bracelet and dress. I had my shawl wrapped around my shoulders and arms. I had put on some makeup, but not much. You could see the difference though.

Oh, please let Thomas like this!

Ten minutes later, there's a knock on my door. I take a deep breath and open it.

Thomas looks so handsome. He was so dressed up, and he looked so perfect.

I look at his face, and see that he is looking at mine. His eyes are shining, and he has a wonderful smile on his face.

"Kylie... Wow, you look... gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, stunning... so much more, I can't find the words though... I... Just wow." He takes my hand, pulls me close to him, kisses my lips. "You're so gorgeous, Kylie. I love you..." He kisses my cheek.

"You're handsome too, Thomas. You look very nice tonight. I love you too." I was happy.

"Not as beautiful as you, Kylie. Gosh... So beautiful."

I giggle. "Thank you Thomas." I kiss his nose. "Let's go."

Thomas took me to another fancy restaurant. This time there were other people there too, but we were infatuated with each other so much, we hardly noticed them.

I tried some wine. It was an interesting taste, but I grew to like it. After one glass, I just wanted Dr. Pepper. Thomas understood.
By the time we were finished eating, it was 10:30 PM.

I got butterflies when Thomas asked if I wanted to go to his hotel with him. I said yes.

When we got inside his room, I took my flats off. Thomas smiled at me and asked, "How was your night? Did you like the dinner?" I might just be imagining things, but I thought I could hear a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Yes, it was delicious! Thomas, thank you for taking me out again." I said happily.

He smiled. He walked over to me, kissed my forehead.

"Here," he said, taking my shawl, "You don't need this anymore, right?"

I nodded.

"This dress looks lovely on you." He says.

I blush slightly. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

"Can you turn around? I didn't get to see the back very well." He asks.

I turn around, showing him the criss cross straps on the back of my dress.

"It looks wonderful." He says, and I feel his hands touch the bare skin that was showing. For a moment, he leaves his hands on my back, then he replaces his hands with his lips. He places soft kisses on my back, leaving little tingly spots. I can't help but close my eyes.

His lips make their way up, up to the back of my neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, moves his lips to the side of my neck. He leaves soft, wet kisses there, and it felt so nice. He moves to my shoulder, moving the sleeve down my arm, kisses me there. He sucks on it gently, and I make a small sound.

He moves his lips to my ear, and whispers, "Kylie?"

"Yes?" I whisper back, very quietly.

"Can I make love to you? I love you so much and I want to show you how much..." His voice trailed off. He was nervous.

I got goosebumps. I felt a heat fill me. I trust him. I love him.

I whisper back, "Yes..."

I can feel Thomas relax. And he whispers, "Do you trust me, my beautiful Snowflake?"

"Yes." I whisper back. "I trust you. I love you."

"I love you too."

We stand there for a few moments, Thomas's chin resting on my shoulder, my head resting against his, comfortable.

I feel Thomas touch my thigh gently, then I feel him gently grab the bottom of my dress.

"May I take it off for you, love?" He asks in a slightly shaky voice.

"Y-yes." I answer in a slighty shaky voice like his.

He gently pulls the dress up and over me, and he gently drops it on the ground beside us.

I really hope it doesn't get all dirty. I don't want to take it to the dry cleaners yet!

My back was to him, and I was in my bra and panties.

He gently places his hands on my shoulders, kisses my neck. I turn around slowly, and press myself against him.

I reach for the top button of his button up shirt, and I unbotton it. With shaky hands, I unbotton all of it, and Thomas lets it fall to the ground.

I look up at him. He leans down and kisses me gently. He reaches down, takes his pants off, so that know we were both just in our underwear.

Thomas reaches behind my back, and finds the hooks on my bra. He has trouble with it, and I couldn't help but laugh. His face gets red, but he finally unhooks it. Onto the ground it goes. I press my chest to his, scared to let him see it. There were faint bruises there.

Thomas tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. He looks down at me and says softly, "It's okay.  You can trust me."  His voice reassures me. I take a step back, and his eyes slowly make their way towards my chest.

His breath hitches, and his eyes widen slightly. My face gets hot. I stare at the wall behind him, really embarrassed.

Thomas puts a few fingers under my chin, turns my head to face his. He places a soft kiss on my nose. "You're lovely, Kylie."

"There's bruises..."

"I don't mind them Kylie. Haven't I told you before? No matter what, you're always perfect to me." His voice is full of passion.

A tear of happiness falls down my cheek, and Thomas uses his thumb to wipe it away. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I whisper back.

For a few seconds, we stare into each others eyes, then Thomas leans down and gently places kisses on my bruises on my chest. Then he moves to my breasts, where he places extra soft, extra careful kisses on them. I put my hands on his shoulders, close my eyes in slight pleasure.

He then cups my breasts, and he gently massages them. "T-Thomas..." I say in a shaky voice.

He leans in, then softly licks them. I'm surprised, and I jump back a little, but Thomas pulls me back to him, wraps his arms around my waist, continues to lick my sensitive breasts.

I let out a soft moan, one of my hands tangled in his hair. He sucks softly on my nipples, gently nibbles them. I feel my legs start to grow weak. I wrap both my arms around his neck now, and he gently rubs my back.

He ever so gently lays me down on the bed. He whispers to me, "I'll be right back." He goes into the bathroom, then quickly comes out with something in his hand.

Ohhh.

He puts the foil packet on the bedside table, and I get a good look of his wonderful chest. He then gets on the bed, gently crawls on top of me. He looks down at me, kisses my lips, my chin, my chest... Down, down, down towards my panties.

Here's the most... embarrassing part?

He looks up at me, asking a silent question. I nod shyly, my face red. He places a kiss right above my panty line, then on my inner thighs, then back up.

I was growing so excited.

And then, he does something so unbelievable sexy, I just can't even anymore.

He takes the top of my panties between his teeth, looks me in the eyes, and pulls them down. Down my gender, down my legs, slowly. I probably looked so incredibly stupid with my mouth hanging open, but I couldn't help it.

He pulls my panties all the way off, holds them in his teeth for just enough time, then drops them.

"Thomas..." I. Was. So. Excited.

He grins at me, a beautiful, wonderful, happy grin.

He winks at me.

I just died.

His eyes move down, towards my most sensitive, most vulnerable part of my body.

I hold my breath. I close my eyes.

I hear a slight gasping sound, or something like that, and I open my eyes.

Thomas is gazing intently at my womanhood.  I watch him, my face burning. He looks up at me. "Kylie... You're incredibly beautiful. So gorgeous..." He leans down, and runs his nose up and down my slit slowly. I whimper. He looks up at me, the tip of his nose slightly wet. He leans back down, licks a long stripe up my slit. I whimper again.

"You taste so nice..." He whispers, gently blowing hot air on my gender. I close my eyes. I can't watch anymore. I was probably gonna die all over again.

I feel his finger enter me slowly, and I gasp. I look down, and he was gazing in awe at my womanhood again. He leans in, and he licks my small bundle of nerves once, then he gently takes it into his mouth and sucks on it.

I cry out in pleasure. Gosh this felt so wonderful!

His finger started to move a bit faster, he started to suck a little harder. I found myself gently thrusting, even though I tried not to.

Soon, I had my first orgasm. I had to wait a little bit to catch my breath, and when I did, Thomas was watching me. When he sees me looking at me, he grins again.

He takes his underwear off. I look at his manhood, and it looks... kind of weird... but interesting. I hadn't seen anything like it before. I look back up at his face, and I see he's gazing at me.

Thomas puts the condom on. He gently positions himself on top of me. He looks at me, says quietly, "Tell me if it hurts, okay? I'll stop." He looks worried.

I nod at him, and he gently pushes himself inside me.

I wince. It hurt.

Thomas starts to move gently, but I ask for him to let me adjust. He does. After a couple of minutes, I ask him to start moving again, and he does.

It hurts. It really did. I let a tear slip out of my eye, and Thomas kisses it away, stopping for a moment, then starting again.

But then, after about five minutes... What's this feeling? It's growing...

It's pleasure! Yes, pleasure! I still had an aching, but it was starting to be replaced by pleasure.

I let out a small moan, and Thomas whispers, "Kylie? Are you okay?"

I nod.

I thrust up softly, making him go farther up into me. We both gasp, and I do it again. And again. And I involuntarily clench around him, and he moans and I whimper in pleasure.

"Kylie... Does it feel good?" Thomas asks, panting.

That's an incredibly stupid question, can't he hear my moans?

I nod, wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me gently.

He speeds up a bit, but he is still going slowly. He puts passion into every thrust, and I can feel his love for me.

We were making love.

After a little longer, we both orgasm, only a few seconds apart, and we moan and whimper and scream each others names as pure pleasure fills us.

I really hope this room is sound proof.

Thomas pulls out of me and lays beside me, pulling the covers over us. We both pant, and it takes a little while before we could speak.

"I love you." Thomas says. "I love your personality, I love your voice, I love your intelligence, I love your body, I love your skin, your feelings, your laugh... I love everything about you, Kylie. Gosh, I love you so much." I could tell he meant every word.

I had more tears of happiness in my eyes. I let them fall, and I say, "I love everything about you too Thomas. I love you so much, I'm so happy, you make me so happy...". We kiss softly, but with passion.

We hold each other.

"Promise me you won't leave me." I whisper.

"I promise." He whispers back.

We fall asleep in each others arms.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12 Days of TBS Zhang

Любовные романы

740 20 12
12 stories about Christmas and holidays with the one and only Thomas Sangster. Self prompts. Please enjoy all of it :)
7K 109 21
Go fun yourself with...Thomas Brodie Sangster!
Meant To Be? M. M.

Любовные романы

28.1K 869 19
Sequel to 'The Boss and his Lover'
28.3K 622 66
This is a Thomas Brodie sangster X reader imagine fanfic that me and my friends have made. I post daily and sometimes 2 a day, please like and commen...