๐“‘๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ...

By localhottiehere

cover credit: @yourfavemsxx โœซ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” 1 โœซ The queen of hell herself finds her way through dark souls and cre... More

BOUND TO THE DEVIL
Playlist
Information about characters
001.
002.
003
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
Act II
Darkness inside me.
016.
017.
018.
019.

004.

2.7K 66 9
By localhottiehere

Chapter 4 - Chaos rising (part 2)

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... comfortable. But, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." Deaton explained.

"So, like being hypnotized?" Isaac asks his face filled with worry.

"Exactly. You'll be half-transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind."
Scott on the other hand still had questions"How slow does his heart rate need to be?"

"Nearly dead." Deaton's sentence silenced them all, except well Isaac.

"It's safe though, right?"

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"
He sighs "No. No not really."

With that they prepared the young wolf to experience near death. Isaac climbed into the ice tub, shivering. Scott and Deaton were next to him, waiting patiently. When he was ready they drowned him.

"Hold him tight!" Derek shouted as he tried to push him down. After a few tries the boy 'died'.

...................................☆............................

Corvina was in the library searching for books on the supernatural. She went by a lot of shelves but didn't exactly get the answers she was looking for. She climbed up some stairs to pick up a book when she teleported.

"Woaah." she yelped as she fell to the ground. "Ugh am I in bardo?" she asks no one in particular as she looks around and sees a guy.

She was suprised to see a familiar face.

"Scarf boy? How and when did you die?" Corvina questioned as she approached him.

He looks at her terrified backing up when she got closer.

"God! Stiles was right about you!"

"Isaac stop! STOP RUNNING!" With one simple word Isaac couldn't move frozen on his feet.He looked so helpless his eyes on Corvina.

"Wh-what are you?" he stuttered

"Shh dont make noises, I'm trying to figure out why you're here." She walked closer and put her hands over his eyes.

Memories of Isaac being drowned in the ice tub flashed.

"You really have to stop messing with death or there'll be consequences." she sighed.

"I'll let you pass scarf boy, it's not your time yet. Ego oblitus est hic."
And with that Isaac entered his subconsious.

............................................................................

After being teleported back Corvina just had to know what the pack was doing. Messing with death is the last thing they need to be doing, for their own safety and the whole hell realm.

After making sure nobody was watching she teleported to hell, to speak to her father.But since she hadn't gotten a hang of her teleportation yet she ended up in the gardens of doom instead of her father's conference room.

She got up dizzily and inspected her sorroundings.

'I've missed coming here.' she smiles as dhe looks around but catches a glimpse of what seems to be a shadow.

Looking at it she notices the figure is wearing a mask and hood with its cloak covered head to toe. But Corvina could tell this person was female and knew exactly who it was.

"Lilith." She says her voice laced with venomous anger.
The goddess turned around with a smile, Corvina would never call the creature attractive eventhough it was her mother .Lilith has a long body with curves and dark brown hair, that hung over her shoulders and reached to her thighs.
Her red lips are pulled into an evil grin, showing off her teeth.

"Well isn't this sweet," Lilith cooed at her daughter.

"It's not, it's actually sour. Bye." Corvina cuts her off and turns around but her mom grabs her arm forcefully.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not only are you too weak to fight me now but you have no powers. Lucky for me you were stripped of your powers since i came to life." Corvina heated up her body temperature , forcing Lilith to release her grip on her arm and fall backwards.

"Is that the way to treat your mother?" Lilith snarled, getting back up.

"My mother died, the day she tried to kill me. Because she was jealous of the love my dad offered me. A BABY." she spat coldly at Lilith. Lilith flinched at that statement but then glared at Corvina.

"But don't think your petty revenge is going to work.You can't kill me."
Corvina smirked evilly at her "Killing you, is my plan Z. Me, I prefere torturing you. Phasmatos Incendia."

The flames started to rise around her, and Corvina felt power surge through her body.

She laughed, and took a step forward.

Her hair floated behind her with each step she took. Soon a raging inferno was engulfing the grounds.
"Don't provoke me." was all she said as she teleported again, this time in the right direction.

"Father!" Corvina was shouting her lungs out.
She stomped her way through the conference room. She found her father sitting across a table surrounded by books.

"What can i do for you, darling?" he asked calmly."Did you finish killing it that fast?"

"No of course not, but i need to tell you that there are some souls who arent going to be delivered."

"What, why?!"

"Things are deeper than i thought. Someone is killing people in Beacon Hills. Oh and also, i met your ex-wife on the way here."

His face showed nothing but disgust "That vile woman."

"Anyways I need a bestiary." Just as she wished for it, the bestiary appeared in his hand.

"Here you go."

She ran to grab the book, hugged her dad and teleported back, this time to her house on Earth.

............................................................................

The next day on school Corvina met with Lydia and Allison.
"So, Mystery Girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank? What's she trying to do? Give us investment advice?" Lydia speaks as she looks at her arm.

"Not at this bank-- it's been closed for years." Allison disagrees with Lydia.

"Do you mind actually explaining what is happening?" Corvina interrupts them.

"We will, i swear but we have to wait for Scott." Lydia promises Corvina and goes back to talking to Allison. "Why aren't you telling Scott?"

"Didn't she say he didnt believe her?" Corvina asks.

"Yes.Because-- according to someone-- I need to find something real. Which reminds me... Um, I can't drive you two home today. I have an errand to run after school." Allison says to the two girls.

The three girls walk to English where they see Scott and Stiles talking to each-other.

"All right. So, we meet at Derek's at five to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark." Scott suggests to Stiles who was currently looking at Corvina who was walking towards them.

"Uh Kay. What do we do 'til then?"

"We've got English."

"Hey Stilinski." Corvina smiles at the guy.

She couldn't stand guys. She didnt hate them she was just so tired of being only with men in her life, so therefore she is more connected with the girls of the group but, Stiles, he was easy to stay with. She loved how he would turn red or get all akward around her. He always seemed to be nervous whenever he spoke to her.

"Hi..." he greeted shyly.

"Oh, hey Corvina. You should join us too, i guess we're going to talk about the plans." Stiles said to Corvina while also eyeing Scott and he nods.

"Sure." she agrees before turning to Allsion and Lydia and went inside class.

After class Scott took Corvina with him to Derek's loft. It was an unusually cold place but she didnt mind.

Derek opened the door for the trio and Corvina stepped into the apartment first.

"Who is she?" Derek asks Scott and he gives an apologetical look

"I am Corvina Celeste."

"Wait, you have a middle name?" Stiles asks.

"Not now Stiles." she whispers at the guy as they walk inside the loft where another man was sitting in the stairs.

'Peter Hale and Derek Hale'

The moment Peter laid eyes on Corvina he seemed different scared and she could sense it.

"Cora, we don't want to scare you, but we have to show you something." Scott started to say and Corvina smiled internally. "The supernatural exists."

"What, like vampires?" She had to play dumb of course.

"We uh, dont know if they exist, but we do know that werewolves exist."Scott said as he transformed, fangs and hair growing.

"That. Is. Amazing." Corvina exclaimed happily.

"Wait, wait you're not scared?" Stiles walked up to the girl confused.

"Dude I grew up reading fiction. This. is everything i would have loved living like." then she turned to Derek. "Stop. looking. at. me. like. that. You don't intimidate me."

"She knows now can we please focus on the plan?" Peter cut in before Derek could say anything.

With that the two alphas go to save Erica, Boyd and an mystery girl. Well not Erica since she was dead. But they didn't know that...

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-wracking. My nerves are wracked. They're severely wracked. Wracked!" Stiles was now pacinng around the loft stressed about the mission.

"It's pronounced wrecked, but sure." Corvina murmured

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over..." Peter tried but that only got a glare from Corvina.

"You think Erica's really dead?"

"You think I care?"

"Peter, god damn it have a soul." The sentence made Stiles look at the two confused. 'Oh wait you don't have one.' she transmitted to Peter and he looked annoyed.

"How did you know his name?" Stiles asks

"Uh, yeah you said it." Cora pointed out.

"I don't understand the bank, though, okay? Wha... Like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha Pack, right? So, shouldn't they have a lair?" Stiles was making up questions now.

"They're Werewolves, not Bond villains." Cora chuckles.

"Wait a sec, wait a sec-- maybe they're living there, you know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens!"

That was it, this time Corvina was laughing her ass off. The guys face fell but he soon chuckled along to her.

"Wolf dens?" Peter wasn't having it.

"Yeah, wolf dens! Where do you live?"
Peter replied to Stiles sarcastically "In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods..."

The interaction between Stiles and Peter were amazing. Corvina kept laughing at the two.

"Whoa, really???" Stiles naivity was radiating all across the room.

"No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown." Peter scoffed at the stupidity of him.

"Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?"

"I don't know maybe they think it's poetic." Cora suggested.

"They've already had three full moons to be poetic."

"And here, you've only had one full hour to be so annoying--" Peter started to insult Stiles but Cora cut him off by throwing him a dagger look.

"No, go ahead. Finish what you were saying. I'm an-I'm annoying? What were you gonna say there?" Stiles was angry at Peter and on the other hand Corvina was thinking of the situation.

'Werewolves have a lot of strength, therefore the walls need to be very strong. But what kind of wall would be that strong that it would resist the strength of not 1, not 2 but 3 werewolves? The only thing that weakens them is Wolfsbane and ...'

"Stiles! What are the walls of the vault made of?!" Corvina asks in a hurry "Find it in the internet!"

"Uhh, Hecatolite?"

"CALL SCOTT! Quickly!" Peter shouts.

[On the phone]

'Scott, Hey Scott can you hear me?' Corvina was speaking on the phone to Scott who was with Derek about to enter the vault.

'Not now Cora. We are entering the vault'

'STOP! Scott listen.Scott! Scott! No, listen to me, okay? Look, you gotta get outta there. Look, the walls of the vault are made from a mineral called hecatolite-- it scatters the moonlight.'

'What does that mean?'

'Okay, think of it like the gladiators in the Roman Colosseum. They used to starve the lions for three days, making them more vicious, more out of control. Deucalion has kept them from shifting for three months, diminishing their tolerance to it.' Peter explained but Corvina could still sense death lingering in the air coming closer and closer.

Scott turned to Derek 'Derek... we got a problem. A really big problem.'

On the other hand Derek was too stunned to answer and his eyes stuck to a young female who looked a lot like him.

'Cora...'

'What is it?' Cora answered but Derek didn't ask any question.

'Cora...?'

'Derek I swear if you-'

'You have to leave Derek.' Another female voice was heard.

'Oh he wasn't talking to me.'

'Hey Scott you there?' Stiles asked nobody beacuse the phone call was over.

"I hate it when he does that." Stiles sighs.

AUTHOR NOTE ---------------☆----------------

Wow that was a long chapter!
If you have any suggestions i would love to hear them.
Also don't be a silent reader. I'd love to read your comments.

all my love<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 136
โ€ข BOOK ONE โ€ข "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
38.6K 910 52
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and i...
46.9K 1.3K 32
Stiles Stilinski is having panic attacks, nightmares and flash backs over his possession from the Nogistune, while trying to get back to normal and...
49.2K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska