Disloyal or Betrayed || Marcu...

By InsomiSkelly

Y/n, also known as yourself Y/n will be Hispanic "I lost trust in you. You lied to me. You kept secrets from... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NEW BOOK
THANK YOU

Chapter 12

730 16 4
By InsomiSkelly

AN: DRAMA?! SEX?! Episode 6!

4 more episode until season 1 is done.

_____________

The next day was pretty normal for me. Nothing out of the usual.Ginny has been acting a bit weird today, but then again, they're is always something weird about that girl not going to lie. 

My mom texted me later today that she was going to be out of town for a while and that my dad will be on a trip for a business meeting he was supposed to go.

She already told Mrs. Baker about it, but I don't want to be a burden. I'll just go home and make myself dinner. 

Right now, I'm currently chatting with Maxine about what happened at the party.

"I messed up. Y/n." Maxine said. "She doesn't like me."

"What if she does?" I said.

"She doesn't. You saw what happened yesterday." She said.

"You were drunk. Drunk people do crazy stuff. Just talk things out with her okay." I told her.

"That's if she wants to talk to me." Maxine said.

"I don't know what happened, but just know whatever happens, I'm here for you. If she does want to talk to you, great, explain to her why you did what you did. If she doesn't then it's her lost." I told her. "You're an amazing person, Maxine. Anyone is lucky to have you in their life. There are other fishes in the sea. Just don't let one person affect you." 

"Yeah, but like, she like like her. I felt like we had some sort of connection. She was the one that for me, you know. I can still be hurt this month or so, if she doesn't want to talk to me." Maxine said.

"Yeah. But don't let it affect you right now, you haven't tried to talk to her." I said.

"Yeah, alright, but what do you mean you weren't there when it happened? Where did you go?" Maxine asked.

"Samantha. She got upset that MANG invited me to be part of the group costume instead of her. She said that I wasn't that hot." I said.

"What? No. You are hot. She's such a bitch though. Ignore her." Maxine said.

"I know. I am going to ignore her." I said.

She nodded and cuddled up to me. I kissed her head and kept her close to me.

"Let's focus on you though." I said.

"Yeah." She said. "You know, since you turn 18 first, I'd ask you to adopt me, so you can be my mom ; but Marcus would want to marry you, and I'd that will make him my dad. There is no way in hell I'll want that." 

I laughed. "What made you think about that? And where Marcus marrying me come from?" I asked.

"You just have this motherly vibe with you. Like, I can go to you and vent, and you'll just comfort me like a mother would to her child. And Marcus loves you so much. I see the way he looks at you. It's like you're his soulmate. Let's not forget the way you look at him." Maxine said.

"What's wrong with the way I look at him?" I asked.

"You look at him like he's the only person in the world, even though there's people around you both. Everyone knows how much you both mean to one another." Maxine said. 

~~~~~~~

Later that night I told Marcus that I would be sleeping in Maxine's bed with her. He nodded and kissed my forehead. 

I went to Maxine's room all changed into my PJ's. I laid in Maxine's bed. 

When Maxine came into the room and laid on the bed, she wrapped her arms around me. I gently stroked her hair.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A bit better." She said.

She cuddled up to me, and fell asleep.

I smiled, closed my eyes and fell asleep as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking in school, with Maxine still being upset. She has been dragging me around with her.

I haven't been able to see or talk to Marcus. I miss him.

"Can somebody help me with her?" Norah said.

I sat down on the floor and Maxine sat on my lap. 

"OK." Maxine said. "Don't make it look like you're looking but look at Sophie, and tell if she's looking at me, OK? Look." 

We looked and made it obvious we were looking.

"Yeah, I'd say she's definitely not looking." Ginny said.

"Yup. We told her the same thing." Norah said.

"I'm the most unlovable human being on the planet. If people were running down the street, and I was stuck in a pothole, and there was a tsunami coming, they'd leave me to die." Maxine said.

"Are they running from the tsunami? That would be understandable." Abby said.

"You're not unlovable. We love you." Ginny said.

"I don't care if you guys love me! I want Sophie to love me." Maxine said.

She was like this all of gym." Norah said. "She said she couldn't climb the rope
because of emotional duress." 

"I couldn't climb the rope because of emotional duress! God." Maxine said. "I'm triggered." 

Maxine laid against my chest. I gently rubbed her shoulder. 

"Aww. It's OK." I said, kissing her head.

"I feel very much loved by you, Y/n." Maxine said.

"What about us?" Abby said.

"I love you three as well." Maxine said. "But, she's going to be my sister-in-law in the future, but right now, she's like my mom." 

"Yeah, I kinda agree. You're like our mom, Y/n." Abby said.

"Really? How come?" Ginny asked.

"She has this motherly vibe with her. Whenever we have problems, we go to her first. She's very supportive. AND, even little kids like her." Norah said. "You should have seen her at the park. We were at the swings and a kid got lost. We ignored him, but he came up to Y/n. She just picked him up and he stopped crying. She like, a natural born mother." 

"Wait, but did the kid get to his parents?" Ginny asked.

"Oh. Yeah. When his parents saw him on Y/n arms, they were relieved and thank her." Abby said.

"I was kinda jealous of that kid, he got to be held and carried by Y/n."Maxine said.

"You're being held right now." Abby said.

We laughed.

We got up and left for class. I dropped Maxine off her class and I went mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, I went to the Baker's house. I knocked on the door.

Marcus opened the door.

"Hey there stranger. Haven't see you all day." He said, smiling.

"I know, Maxine was dragging me everywhere." I said.

He let me in, but when he closed the door, he pinned me to the door and kissed me passionately, yet lustfully.

-Everyone knows what's going to happen. SOOOO WARNING HERE-

I pulled away, but grasp for air.

"Let's go to your room." I said.

He smirked and nodded, he picked me up which caused me to squeal.

When we arrived to his room, he pinned me to his bed and immediately started kissing my neck, when he pulled away, he started kissing his way down my breast, which caused me to moan his name. 

He started to massage my breast, looking down at me, smirking.

He undid my pants and kissed his way down, he removed my panties and started kissing my clit. 

I moaned a bit, holding onto the back of his head. 

He kissed and sucked my clit, before starting to slip his tongue inside me. I wrapped my legs around him to keep him in place.

I was eating me out, I moaned his name like crazy. 

The feeling of his tongue licking all around me, him teasing my spot, how the curled his tongue inside me, it made me feel all sorts of stuff at that moment. 

Before I could even say anything, he pulled away, which caused me to whine. 

I looked at him and saw him smirking at me. 

He went down on me again but this time he kept on going, he wanted me to cum all over his mouth and tongue. 

He slipped 2 fingers in me. I moaned even more at the pleasure of it. 

I felt myself stretch when he spread his fingers inside me. He kept pumping in fingers in and out of me rapidly, still tongue fucking me. 

I threw my head back, biting my lip, which only caused him to go faster since I muffled my moans. 

I moaned his name loudly causing me to cum all over his tongue and finger. I was a panting mess. He liked me clean. I closed my eyes to relax. 

I heard shuffling, when I opened my eyes, Marcus was getting undressed, when he finished, he hovered over me.

He was about to grab the condom but I stopped him. "I'm on the pill. You don't need one." I said. It's the truth.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I'm sure." I said.

He nodded and slipped himself inside. I immediately wrapped my arms around him. Feeling him raw inside me felt so good. I had no idea what I was missing out on.

I started grinding on him, causing him to grunt a bit. He thrust into me causing me to moan. He was kissing and biting my neck 

I have been clawing his back the moment he add more pace to his thrust. I kept him close by wrapping my arms and legs around him. 

Marcus was grunting and moaning into my neck, which caused me to be even more turned on. 

I kept grinding against him, moaning his name until he grabbed my hips to make me stop, he just kept fucking deep into me, making me become into a moaning mess.

When I felt him hit my spot, I told him to keep going at the pace and he did. I came on him and he came inside me. 

Marcus pulled out of me and laid down on the bed. We were a panting mess, all sweaty. 

-NSFW DONE-

I looked at Marcus and smiled, I laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me keeping me close. 

I closed my eyes, but I opened them again. I got out of bed. 

"Where are you going, baby?" He asked.

Bathroom, My love. I got get your semen out of me." I said. I pecked his lips, grabbed a pill from my bag and walked to the bathroom. I used the toilet, washed my hands and took the pill.

I came back to the bed and laid down next to him, he pulled me back into his chest. I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with Marcus shirt on and his boxer. I got out of his bed and walked to look for him. I saw him and grabbed his hand. 

He looked at me and smiled. "Hey beautiful. How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good." I replied. 

He smiled and walked to Maxine's room with me.

"Hey, loser. Dad said Mom's working late, so we're on our own for dinner." Marcus told Maxine. He saw Ginny. "You OK?" He asked her.

"Not really." She said.

"What's up?" He asked.

"None of yo business!" Maxine said, which caused me to giggle a bit.

"No, it's OK. He can hear." Ginny said to Maxine and looked at Marcus. "Georgia has a secret sister that I never knew about who just showed up. Austin might be the next Ted Bundy, and I thought my mom's parents were dead. But, hey, fun news... they're not." 

"OK, I would watch the shit outta that show." Maxine said.

"That sucks." Marcus said.

"Right? Thank you. And when I ask Georgia about it, she just lies and pretends like everything is sunshine and butterflies. That's what bothers me most." Ginny said, hurt. "Obviously, here's a lot she's not telling me. Why all the secrecy? It affects me too."

"So ask your aunt." Marcus said. I looked at him and gave him a confused look and he just shrugged.

Ginny's phone rang and she answered it. "What do you want, Georgia? I'm at the Bakers'. Where are you?" 

God damn. She even calls her mom by first name in her face.

Ginny sighed, "Fine. I'm leaving now."

"Mother of the Year is getting drunk. I have to watch Austin and my new cousin." Ginny said, getting out of the bed.

"I'll come." Maxine said.

"Yeah, me too." Marcus said. 

Maxine inhaled. "No, you won't."

"What? I'm invested now." Marcus said. "Is mystery uncle next? Can't wait."

"As am I. I'm coming as well." I said, walking out of the room with Marcus.

"Solidarity. Let's do this." Maxine said. "Oh and with Y/n, she might even be helpful with the kids." 

We all left the house and went across the street to Ginny's house. 

__________________

AN: HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
If i stop posting, sorry, I'm starting college next week. I'll probably be back by July 28, if not, I'm just drafting and will be posting soon.
Don't lose hope. I'm not giving up on this book. 

Words: 2119

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
50K 949 28
Love has always felt like a lie. Everyone who's gotten their heartbroken by someone who "loved"them can agree. Have you ever been asked if you belie...
1.3K 103 33
Higest rank #114 "What? Are you out of your mind? Why? Why so suddenly? Everything was going so well. What happened so suddenly?" As if her tears cou...
1.4K 177 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...