Chapter 8

AN: Episode 4. I'm not adding the cringy song, don't worry. Don't want to make you guys suffer through it. Let's keep going.

_________________

Y/n POV:

While Marcus and I were cuddling in his bed after watching a movie, were so close to going to sleep when his mom told his that she was going out and that Maxine invited the rest of MANG over, but after she left, we went back to cuddling.

My mom told me she would been gone a bit more longer, but at this point, I feel like there's something going on with my parents because when the one is home, the other isn't, but this time it's both of my parents being gone. 

I looked at Marcus and I knew he fell asleep. I gently caressed his hair, keeping him close, until I heard the door open. I looked and saw Maxine.

"Hey Y/n." She said.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you want to hang out with the girls and I? I just wanted to ask, because we've haven't hung out much." She said.

"Yeah, just give me a sec okay." I told her.

"Of course. I'll see you in my room." She said smiling, she walked out of  the room.

I smiled and gently got out of Marcus's hold. I walked to Maxine's room and got on her bed. 

"So, what will be doing?" I asked her.

"We will be watching porn with the rest of MANG." She said.

"Oh? Was this planned?" I asked.

"No, just an idea." She said. I nodded at her as she got her computer and we waited for the rest of the girls.

When they arrived we've watched some and made some comments about how they're wasn't anything really going.

"OK, OK, OK! Please turn it down. Turn it down. Turn it down!" Maxine said.

"OK." Abby said as she turned the volume down.

Norah was giggling most of the time.

"Oh my God. Nothing's happening. I mean, a lot's happening, but there's no plot." Ginny said.

"It's so slimy! Like, why are they so wet?" Abby said.

"That's not an attractive pose. She's just splayed." Ginny said.

"She has a really nice body though." Abby said, to which Norah and I agreed to.

"This was definitely written and directed by men." Maxine said.

"Oh yeah! And there's, like, no foreplay whatsoever. It's just like..." Norah said showing with her hand movements slapping against each other while grunting.

"Right!" I said agreeing with her.

"Oh God. Is sex really that fast?" Abby asked.

"- If you hate orgasms, yeah." Norah said.

"Or it just feels too good you orgasm, which could end fast as well. It really depends on both parties." I add.

"Oh, Norah! Y/n! Sluts!" Maxine said.

"OK, you know what? Jordan and I waited two years before we had sex." Norah said.

"I can't help my case. Marcus and I had sex because it felt right at that moment. We didn't rush it. It just happened." I said.

"I'm kidding. You know how sex-positive I am. I'm positive I wanna have sex." Maxine said.

"Wait. Norah, you have orgasms?" Ginny asked.