Omega

Oleh Ryvrsong

Ryvr is the daughter of two very powerful Alphas. But she doesn't know it. Her childhood friend, and her crus... Lebih Banyak

Pain.
Run Little Boy, Run.
My Pack
Hurt
Rogues
Ekko Lakour
Broken Link
Burning Fire
Authors Note
A Traitor Merges

Found

136 6 3
Oleh Ryvrsong

So the next Couple of Chapters will have new Book Covers as the picture... I want to know which one you guys like more :) Here is Number One, made by @NO_INSPIRATION38

This is going to be in Falcon's POV!

Its a little time rewind, back to when Ryvr gets taken.

I knew something was wrong when Rocky ran towards the pack house, his face beating red. "DYLAN! MOM!" He screams. Instantly, I stand up and follow him, wanting to know what's happened. His mother appears and glares at me, her mouth opening to say something, but Dylan walks in front of me, blocking her view.

"What is it Rocky? Why aren't you with your mate?" Rocky's face looses it's color as his eyes water.

"It's... it's Ryvr... She's been taken by Ekko! We need to go after her! I know where she was when he got her. Dylan, get the fighters!" Rocky says, his words coming out fast. Shaking his head Dylan disagrees.

"No Rocky. We will go in a small group. Ekko might be using her to get our fighters and leave the pack defenseless. A group of 4 should work. I'll take you, Susan, and Mickey. Just get in, grab Ryvr, get out. If there's a chance to kill Ekko, take it. He deserves to lose his wolf for what he did to us!" I growl as I realize that I wasn't in that list of names.

"I'm coming too! If you deny me, I'll follow you anyways. I may have messed up big time, but I still care about Ryvr! I know her better than any of you!" Dylan's eyes narrow at me, and I know how angry he is. But Rocky nudges him in the side.

"Dylan... Susan is pregnant. She can't go. Plus... Falcon is right... Him and Ryvr were life long friends. We need him." After a few moments, Dylan finally agrees. We set a time to meet in front of the pack house, so everyone can get ready.

As soon as I make it outside, a burning sensation flows through my veins. I scream out as the burning gets worse, my heart beating faster and faster. Falling to the ground, I curl up into the fetal position, my hand over my heart. My screams grow louder as I feel the mating bond snap, the burning coming to a slow stop, and eventually leaving me cold and alone. I sit there for what feels like hours, my wolf and I unable to speak. Ryvr's mother runs through the door to where I am, saying something to me. Everything blurs together, more people are trying to talk to me, but nothing makes sense. My wolf whimpers in the back of my mind, and all I want to do is hold Ryvr close.

"...so painful... she was forced.... seen before... save Ryvr..." Her mothers voice soothes me slightly, the sound off, but similar enough to calm me down.

"She... she needs me..." I whisper. I force myself to my feet, wanting nothing more than to see her safe, and away from this Ekko guy. "Lets... lets go. Before he gets a heads up. I wont let her get away that easily, not for a second time!" My strength starts returning, as does my wolf, my mind set on saving Ryvr before it was too late. "We have 24 hours to find her and break their bond, according to rumors." Her mother walks over to Dylan, and whispers something in his ear, and by the looks of his face, it wasn't good.

______________Time Skip____________

Before we had left, Rocky had told me that were Ryvr was taken, was the place she ran to the day I rejected her. As he told me the story, I felt my heart break even more. *What's wrong with me? Even with the bond broken I still... I still love her..*

*Falcon... You don't need me to tell you that you cared for her your whole life. We both know that the only reason you were with Monica was because your father made you. If it were up to you... Ryvr would have been yours. But again, you know this. You need to tell her the truth Falcon... she deserves to know.* I sigh and hang my head, waiting for the signal from Mickey that he's picked up her scent.

When a howl breaks the silence, Rocky, Dylan and I rush towards it, meeting up with Mickey at a strange rock formation. Dylan shifts and looks at me. "Listen Falcon, Mickey scouted ahead, and came back here when he found the camp. He saw Ryvr in Ekko's arms... another girl there who claims to know you was there as well... Monica? Anyways, Ekko brought her to the building at the far east end. Mickey is going to go in, since his scent is already there. He's going to pretend to want to join, claiming that he's sick of the way the pack is run. It will get Ekko away from Ryvr. That will be our chance. I know you don't want to stay back, but you have to. Ryvr wont come with us if she sees you. But... once we get her back and away from the camp..." I nod, understanding his plan. As much as I hated it, I knew he was right. Ryvr was too stubborn to leave if she saw me, I had hurt her too much.

After rolling around in some mud and feces, we skirt around the camp, heading towards the eastern side. Hearing howls of alarm, we knew Mickey had been spotted. We crouch in wait, hoping that Ekko would leave the building. 20 minutes pass before we see him leaving, and we burst into action. I stayed behind the structure, acting as our lookout. Growls sound from within, my heart beating faster and faster, anxious about what was happening.

Next thing I know, they rush past me, Ryvr flashing past me. I shake my head and start running after them, my heart filling with happiness now that she's safe.

We run for what seems like hours, but stop next to the weird rock formation. Ryvr lays down on the ground, her head resting on top of her paws. I crawl over to her, and lick her ear affectionately. When she licks mine back, I want to howl in delight. Dylan, however starts growling at me, his lips pulled back, showing his teeth. Ryvr snaps at Dylan's paws, obviously annoyed.

A howl in the distance tells us that Mickey got away safely, and that Ekko has noticed that Ryvr was missing. We wait for an hour, everyone starting to worry about Mickey, when he throws himself into the clearing. As if on cue, everyone stands up and starts walking, and by the look on Ryvr's face, she was eager to get home.

After another hour, we finally make it to the pack house, the whole pack gathered to welcome their Alpha home. The children rush over to her, smiles plastered over their faces. One little girl, who couldn't be more than 5, walks up to her, a necklace of flowers in her hands. She places it around Ryvr's neck, and kisses her nose. Ryvr barks and licks the girl's cheek. Giggling, the children run off.

Dylan looks at the setting sun, worry etched onto his face. "Ryvr, the time is now. You MUST let someone mark you to destroy the bond Ekko forced upon you! If you don't, you'll stay mated to him. You have until noon tomorrow to make your choice, but the longer you wait, the more it will hurt..." Heart stopping, I look over at Ryvr. Instantly I shift, not caring about being naked in front of so many people.

"You didn't tell me that! You knew all along and didn't tell me?" Feeling myself get angry, I start taking deep breaths to calm down. Looking over at Ryvr, and seeing her torn, make's my mind up for me. I walk over to her, and kiss the top of her head in between her large black ears. "I've caused you enough pain, my whole Pack has... I'll make your decision easier... Be with Dylan. He's strong, smart, and just who you need to keep you out of trouble." Wiping my eyes, the tears threatening to overflow, I whisper to her, "Even with our bond broken... I still love you Ryvr. Just like I have since we kissed all those years ago. Be safe, be happy."

With that, I turn around, not wanting to meet her gaze. I nod to Dylan. "Keep her safe Dylan." I shift and run towards my pack, wanting nothing more than to kill my father. Keeping my eyes in front of me, and my paws pounding against the ground, I hear a mournful howl escape from behind me.

*Goodbye Ryvr... I'm so sorry...*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2M 45.6K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
413K 17.1K 17
The training has begun, all the Alpha's, Beta's and outcasts train together, each training for their own reason, to become the Alpha their father has...
35.1K 1.7K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
Ruthless #HMS3 Oleh Human

Manusia Serigala

219K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...