~HighSchool Love~

By Broppy_ForLifer

(Not me saying I wouldn't write any books-) ANYWAY, this story is about the trolls as you can see in the cove... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The New Girls
Chapter 2: First Glance
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Groups Combine
Chapter 5: Bonding
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: Jealousy Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Jealousy Pt. 3
Chapter 9: Asking Her
Chapter 10: Shopping
Chapter 11: Shopping Pt.2
Chapter 12: Confessions
.
Chapter 13: Prom Night Pt. 1
Chapter 14: Prom Night Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Prom Night Pt.3

Chapter 16: Years Gone By

266 6 0
By Broppy_ForLifer

Here we are guys, I'm ending this story kinda short because I've been brainstorming another story that I'm excited to write.

Thank you for the support on this book, so let's end it off with a bang.

~

It's been 5 years ever since our group has graduated from high school.
They all decided to their separate ways, then return to Trollstopia when the time was right.

Today was a certain pink troll's birthday. As a queen, she had many responsibilities.
However, on this special day, Poppy was going to see someone that she longed for.

"Alright guys, I'll see you later."
She waved to her friends and left. Looking at her list, she had one last duty, welcoming the Troll Ambassador's.

She was unaware of a familiar teal troll and went off to fulfill the last duty.
This troll however saw her, and went off to his underground home.

Poppy, and the crowd of welcoming trolls, were waiting for the first ambassador to arrive. She scanned on her check board, unaware of the sound of rapid hooves.
"Let's see here the first one should be...Holly?!"

"Poppy!!" She exclaimed and leaped onto the platform.
"Happy birthday girl!"

They both shared a hug.
"Thank you Holly!"

Suddenly, the two felt rumbling from the ground. A geyser of water shot up, revealing a troll on top.
"Whoop whoop! It's time to party trolls!"
The purple techno troll jumped down from the water, landing on the platform. "Yo Queen P! Happy Bday!"

"Synth! How have you been?" Poppy asked fist bumping her friend.

"Ever since we graduated, everything has been great! I finally got to DJ a party at Techno Reef, and it was off the chain!" He cheered as a guitar riff was heard.

A pig-tailed troll came upon the platform. "Well well, I didn't think I'd see you guys after 3 years."

"Val!" Poppy ran up to hug her friend who surprisingly accepted.

After the two broke their hug, Poppy spoke up. "It's time I introduce you guys to your locations, and Val will be first."
She led everyone to Rock Hollow.

"Be warned, there will be some surprises waiting for you three." She smiled as she couldn't wait for their reactions.

"Yippee." Val said sarcastically, she thought the surprise would be cupcakes or something.

They stepped into the hollowed area. "So where is this so called surprise?" She looked around, seeing a familiar spiked head troll.

"Val!" Demo ran up to the pig-tailed rock troll.
"It's been so long! How are you?"

"Yo! What's up Demo?" Synth asked as the two fist bumped.

"Nothing much, just chillin around, by the way happy bday Queen P." Demo said and turned his attention back to Val.

"Enjoy yourselves you two! I gotta take the others to their locations." Poppy and the others left as Demo knocked off the acting.

Demo crossed his arms as the three walked away. "I don't think she realizes we both went back to Volcano Rock City."
Val shrugged and the two made their way to Pop Village.

~

Poppy was secretly feeling down, knowing all of her friends would get to see their "lovers", but not her. She broke out of her thoughts when she heard Holly speak.

Holly had realized something. "Wait, if Demo's here, that must mean our other friends must be here!"
She said, excited to see Gust again.

"Mayyybe?" Poppy said as they walked into Country Corral.

"Now let's see how you can cope with your surprise." Holly shot off like a bullet before Poppy said anything else.

"My sweet cowboy!" She had left Poppy and Synth covered in a pile of dirt.

The unaware cowboy was minding his business as an overly excited Holly ran for him. Before she could pounce on him, a rope caught her dead in her tracks.

Gust turned his head to see what he caught, not expecting to see Holly at all. "Holly?! I thought you were a wild puffalo charging at me."
She then broke free from the rope to give him a bone crushing hug.

She smiled and hugged him tighter. "Holly, my bones—"

"Thank you Poppy! You and Synth head on now." She said to her dirt covered friends as they walked away.

Holly then released him from her hug. "Sorry sugar, are you alright? I had to make it as real as possible."

"You're fine darlin, it's all part of the the act." They galloped to Pop Village.

~

"Hey Poppy, how about we take a little detour? Specifically to the middle of Pop Village." Synth asked, trying to convince her.

"Don't you want to see Techno Lagoon?" Poppy asked the techno troll.

He froze and tried to think of what to say. "Well I do, but I heard there are um, glittered covered cupcakes at the village?"

"Glittered covered cupcakes? That sounds delicious!" Poppy's eyes sparkled at the thought. He couldn't believe the ridiculous lie worked.

"Let's not keep those cupcakes waiting!" She yanked Synth along.

In the middle of Pop Village, a surprise party awaits for the Queen.

Laguna was using binoculars to see when would Poppy show up. "Ok, something definitely went wrong, they should have been here by now."

"Well look who you sent to lead her here, Synth is bad at lying."  A certain Techno King was also using binoculars.

"Good point." Laguna then took out a walkie-talkie.

"Send out, Trollstin Bieber."

~

Wondering why the two haven't arrived at the surprise party yet?

Well, remember that lie Synth told?
It was true.

"These are delicious!" Poppy was eating the glittered cupcakes as Synth stood there facepalming. They weren't quite at the middle of Pop Village.

He had to come up with another lie, in fast. "Hey Poppy look, it's Trollstin Bieber!"

"Who now?" She looked confused as she saw a weird looking troll. Synth then took his chance and tapped her shoulder.

"Tag your it!" He took off, running fast as his two fins could carry him.

"Hey that's not fair!" She stood and ran after him.

Laguna spotted them coming. "Code P everyone! Code P!"
Everyone quickly hid in their spots, including Synth who just jumped in a bush to avoid being caught.

Poppy was shocked when he vanished into thin air. She looked around and saw no one.
"Hello? Is anyone here?"

"Weird, there were a lot of trolls here earlier." Her ears perked up when she heard a noise.
A troll came out of his hiding spot, making her eyes wide in shock.

It was Branch, her lover she had longed to see for years. He smiled lovingly at the shocked troll.
"Happy Birthday Poppy."

Suddenly, everyone jumped out yelling, "Surprise!" The Tribe leaders and the rest of her group friends were there, along with many other trolls.

"Poppy, you ok?" He came over while she was still in a daze.
Poppy let out a small laugh and hugged him tightly, kissing him all over.

After she finished, Branch was left with lipstick marks all over his face. He had a goofy smile on his face as she gave him one final kiss on the lips.
"Thank you Branchie."

All the trolls awed. However, otherwise was said by Barb and Val. "Barf!"

The party then proceeded to start.

"Now that's some true love right there." Trollstin Bieber was standing beside Synth, who collapsed on the floor.

"Alright guys take this abomination away." Laguna and Trollex came to help Synth.

"You actually pulled it off, nice going." Trollex patted his shoulder and earned a hand swatting at him.

Synth never wanted to do that again. "Never again, you hear me?"
He wanted to fall on his face again but was held up by Laguna.

"It wasn't that bad, you did well." She caressed his head, earning a soft sigh from him.

Trollex automatically noticed this. "You two are something else, one of you will have to confess soon."
He snickered at the angry expression Synth was showing.

~

As the party continued, Branch and Poppy decided to break away and get some fresh air.

She held his hand, afraid to let go after being away from him for so long. "I've missed you so much Branch, 5 years without you, it was torture."

"I wish I could've stayed, but we all have to follow our own paths." He embraced her, holding her much smaller body.

Poppy rested in his warm embrace. "I hope you'll be staying here with me, if you left again I don't know what I would do."

"Always Poppy, always." They sat there, enjoying each other's warmth as the party went on.

All's well that ends well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 317 8
Your ultimate guide! - Clans - Cats - Names - Territories - Plots - Prey - Enemies - Predators - Skills - Ceremonies - Prophecies - Warrior Code - An...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...