Dragondimension Neptunia Supe...

By Mega003

You the reader are the descendant of Son Goku and you're fighting against Beerus the destroyer when your atta... More

Bio
Mini-harem
Prologue
Ch.1 Girl in the Stone?
Ch.2 Neptune and the Super Saiyan
Ch.3 Legend of the Super Saiyan
Ch.4 Team Nep vs. Afoire
Ch.5 Lastation
Ch.6 Y/n Vs. Black Heart
Ch.7 Noire Joins the Party
OC Bio
Ch. 8 Avenir and the Magician
Ch. 9 Chian's Quest
Ch. 10 Pudding with Neptune
Ch. 11 Avenir's Deception
Ch. 12 Freedom At Last!
Ch. 13 Fall of Avenir
Ch. 14 Noire's Confession 🍋
Ch. 15 Green Heart's Blog
Ch.16 Welcome to Leanbox
Ch.17 Basilicom Report
Ch.18 Meeting Lady Vert
Ch.19 Y/n Vs. Arfoire 2
Ch.19.5 Vert's Confession 🍋
Ch.20 Welcome to Lowee
Ch.21 Meeting "Lady White Heart"
Ch.23 Meeting The Real Lady White Heart
Ch.24 Return to Lastation
Ch.25 Lowee Liberated
Ch.26 Search for Noire
Ch.27 The Return of Noire
Ch.28 Lastation Libertated
Ch.29 Freeing Histy
Ch.30 Fake Black and White Heart Defeated
Ch.31 Fake Green/Purple Heart Defeated
Ch.32 Momus Final Showdown
Ch.33 Y/n's Promise 🍋
Ch.34 Azure's Confession 🍋
Ch.35 Birth of the Candidates
Ch.36 Final Battle
Ch.37 Epilogue

Ch.22 Escape

179 3 0
By Mega003

A/n: Here's chapter twenty two guy's enjoy

Lowee
3rd POV

As they walk through the snow, our heroes search for help.

Y/n: Are we still far?

Azur: Almost…

Neptune: *sigh* I guess it isn’t that easy finding the Key Fragments…

Vert: But, there is one that we know for sure.

Neptune: Huh? What’s that?

Vert: That the Lowee Basilicom is backing Conversation.

This shocked Azur.

Azure: What are you talking about? Who is this “Conversation”? I'm gonna give you a Conversation, it will be straight in your ass and very deep that you will feel it to the point of not being able to walk on your two legs.

Y/n: Conversation is Momus' follower and the one who messed up Leanbox.

Azure: O-oh! I see.

IF: Them calling us messengers of Momus is proof they’re setting us up.

Neptune: Yeah, but so what? There isn’t much we can do about it.

Azur: Of course it is, Neptune. We break their mouths.

Y/n: Your mother's bodyguards, seriously?!

Azur: She's not my mother because the real one wouldn't react that way in front of guests, especially in front of me.

IF: That’s why we need allies. We have to find someone outside of the Basilicom.

Azur: Well speak no more. Come with me, I know someone from this side who can help us.

Y/n: Then let’s go.

They are just beginning to resume their walk when all of a sudden they are interrupted by the guards who have caught up with them.

Lowee Basilicom Staff A: There they are! They're in the forest!

Compa: They found us!

But this overheats Azur who ends up transforming into Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker.

SFPS4 LB (Azur): Stay behind me, I'll break the ice in front of them!

Everyone then backs off and Azur fires a beam of energy at the shattered ice preventing the guards from catching them.

SFPS4 LB (Azur): Now let's go while they stay on the other side.

And Neptune and the others silently follow him while leaving the guards screaming in frustration and anger. Azur stops walking and the others too, he turns his head with glowing eyes scaring the guards.

SFPS4 LB (Azur): I suggest you go back to the fake goddess lady "Blanc" while I'm still calm holding back my fury from ripping your body limbs off one by one while shoving them deep in your ass, understood?

The guards nod quickly, frightened by the aura Azur unleashed, then run away with their tails between their legs.

SFPS4 LB (Azur): We have to keep walking to the top of this hill and it is at the exact spot that we meet this girl who will help us.

Y/n: *smug* So it's a girl, huh?

SFPS4 LB (Azure): Yeah so what, that's a problem because knowing... *whispers in his ear* I know exactly what you and Noire did last night, I'm not an idiot.

Y/n: *blushes madly and embarrassed* What? How?

SFPS4 LB (Azure): *smug* I have my means, don't worry and I hope you will take good care of her because she is my only true friend since I arrived in this world.

Y/n: *serious* I'll protect her, you can count on me.

SFPS4 LB (Azur): Thank you and Neptune, can I talk to you for a moment please?

Neptune: Yes, of course. *join Azur* What can I do for you?

SFPS4 LB (Azure): I can see by your face that you're sad that Noire confessed to Y/n, right?

Neptune: *sighs sadly* Yes, I do.

SFPS4 LB (Azure): *puts a hand on her shoulder* Don't worry too much, Nep-Nep. You’ll end up finding the one who will close this heart of sadness and fill it with happiness.

Neptune: *smiles a little* I hope so too but for the moment, the adventure continues and we are only at the beginning.

SFPS4 LB (Azur): Exactly so here we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 845 21
Basically yor yhe god of destruction for universe Seven. In this world Beerus decided to retire a bit early and passed the job to you. Enjoy. I don't...
2.3K 52 9
In honor of the Battle Network Legacy Collection being announced I have decided to do Mega Man Battle Network x Hyperdimension Neptunia anime crossov...
93.4K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
12.7K 184 8
Inspired by the Dragon Ball Legends One Year Anniversary story in this What If story Goku and Vegeta face off against one of their most powerful fusi...