Ch.20 Welcome to Lowee

A/n:Here's chapter twenty-one guy's enjoy.

Timeskip
Lowee Mountains
3rd Pov

Our heroes arrive in the snowy mountains near Lowee and they're all frozen from head to toe.

Compa: I-I-Iffy... It's... free... freez... freezing here...

IF: Yup. Lowee is perennially covered in snow... Here's your warmer. *she gives her a warmer*

Compa: Th-Thank you.

IF: How about you, Nep? Y/n?

Y/n: I'm fine! Thanks for asking, Iffy.

Neptune: *smile* Yay! Snow! Look, look! Iffy, my breath is white! Dragon breath attack! Oy! Let's make a snowman!

Y/n: I think for Neptune, we don't need to worry about her getting cold.

IF: ... I'll take that as an answer. Lady Vert?

Vert: I'll happily take the warmer. Yah!

IF: Um... Lady Vert? Why are you hugging me?

Vert: Well, you did say warmer, so I'm grabbing my warmer, Iffy.

IF: P-Please! This is embarrassing! H-Here, take these warmers instead.

Vert: Let me stuff those between my endowments... there. Now, back to Iffy!

Neptune, Compa and Y/n look at each other and start walking towards Lowee leaving the two lovebirds behind.

Neptune: Welp, that was fun! Compa, let's leave those two lovebirds and get going. Y/n can you teleport us to Lowee from here?

Y/n: Yeah, I can but we have to wait *looks at IF and Vert* FOR OUR TWO LOVEBIRDS TO STOP KISSING EACH OTHER!

Both: E-Eep! S-Sorry!

Everyone grab onto Y/n then teleport to Lowee.

Timeskip
Lowee Basilicom
Y/n's Pov

We arrived in front of the Basilicom and we entered where we saw no one inside.

Neptune: Hello? Is Lady White Heart around?

Vert: My, it just struck me, but was it fine to just come to Lowee's Basilicom?

IF: What do you mean?

Vert: If Conversation was seen at the Basilicom, they may be in this together. This is like jumping into enemy territory. I hope nothing bad happens.

IF: Now that you mention it, I'm getting a bad vibe here.

Compa: But, since we're here, we may as well ask around for Constipation already.

IF: I suppose this is a risk we need to take. Oh, and that's "Conversation"...

Y/n: There's nothing to fear, Iffy

Suddenly, a woman came and saw us.

???: Welcome to the Lowee Basilicom. Have you come to see Lady White Heart and Lord Sunchock?

Y/n: Sunchock?

???: It's the birth name of Sir. Azur Marvel given by his birth parents.

Compa: And for your question earlier, there's a number of questions we'd like to ask.

Financier: Very well. To start, I am Financier. Lady White Heart and Lord Sunchock's chamberlain. It must have been cold outside. Let me prepare something warm for you.

Neptune: Ooh! Can I get a nice warm bowl of stewed pudding?!

Compa: I would be happy if I had a cup of sugar topped with hot chocolate.

IF: I'll have milk tea.

Vert: I'll have the same. Oh, but a Darjeeling pure blend for the tea leaves.

???: You know this isn't a restaurant, guys.

Financier smiles at the voice she heard as she turns around seeing Azur behind her.

Financier: Still good-hearted as far as I can see, Lord Sunchock. *chuckle* Alright, do as you please. I will warn your mother we've got some visitors. *leaves*

Azur: Very well!