๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช

778 48 14
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

Earlier in the morning, Lila got ready for school. After exiting her house and walking down the street, she noticed some people looking at her with awe and smirked, flipping her hair. They were definitely fans of hers.

When she reaches the bustop, she notices a woman also waiting for the bus. "Hi," She greeted the woman.

The woman smiles at seeing her. "Hello! You're that girl who models with Celine Gomez, right?"

Lila eye slightly twitched at her enemy's name being mentioned, and forced a smile. "Yes, I am,"

"Amazing! I wish she was with you, I could've gotten an autograph for her newest magazine," The woman gets out a magazine. "It's of the new Spring outfits she modeled from Gabriel Agreste,"

Lila's eyes widened as the woman flipped through the pages of the book. Each page was of Celine modeling a lovely Spring outfit or dress.

Furious, she clenched her hands tightly, letting out a low growl from her throat.

"Do you have another magazine that I can have?" She asked the woman sweetly through gritted teeth.

"Of course," The woman gets out another magazine from her bag and hands it to Lila.

The scarlet brunette takes it, glaring down at Celine's face on the cover.

That bitch was so gonna get an earful from her.

🌊🐚🦪

At lunchtime, Lila approached Celine, who was sitting with Nathaniel and Marc, being fed by them. She notices some students looking at the throuple weirdly and smirked.

"Careful, now, your class may accept you three as a throuple, but I don't know if everyone else will," She warns.

Celine looks at her calmly. "That threat doesn't affect me, Lila, I don't care about what anyone thinks of me and my boyfriends, not even you."

Lila narrows her eyes at the Gomez-Agreste girl. "I need to talk to you,"

"Go away, bitch," Marc snaps her her, holding his girlfriend's hand.

"In case you haven't realized, you don't have any power over us anymore. Whether you out or relationship to everyone or not, we don't care," Nathaniel coldly told Lila.

"Yeah, whatever," Lila rolls her eyes. "Celine, get up, I need to talk to you,"

"Fine," Celine accepts, making her boyfriends look at her with shock. She gets up. "I'll be quick," She assures them, then leaves with Lila to the exit.

"Should we follow them?" Marc asks Nathaniel.

"No, let's have faith in our Seashell. I'm sure she'll be alright. After all, she did handle Chris," Nathaniel smirks over at his blonde classmate, who is glaring at him and Marc.

🌊🐚🦪

"What is this?" Lila shows Celine the La Mode magazine of her modeling. She was now in the courtyard with the French-Venezuelan girl.

"A magazine of me modeling my dad's Spring clothing," Celine pointed out the obvious. "Is that why you brought me out of the cafeteria?"

"Don't get smart with me. You were supposed to inform me of this so I could model with you," Lila hissed out.

"It was a birthday photoshoot for me, why would I tell you?" Celine crosses her arms.

"You damn bitch-"

"And speaking of modeling," Celine cut the liar off. "My dad wants to talk to you, so come to my house after school," She began walking away back to the cafeteria.

"Hey, hey!" Lila follows after her at a fast pace. "I'm not done talking to you,"

"But I am," Celine retorts. She felt her wrist being grabbed and she immediately yanked away from Lila's hold, glaring at her. "Don't push me, Lila,"

"Oh please, what're you gonna do?" Lila sneers.

"You're gonna find out," With that, Celine entered the cafeteria.

Lila rolled her eyes, not phased by the threat.

🌊🐚🦪

In the cafeteria, Adrien sat alone, poking at his food.

He had tried to sit with Nino, but he left the table. He tried sitting with Ivan, Kim, and Max, but they chased him off!

Now, he was alone with no one to sit with, and he knew why. No one wanted to be around him after what he did yesterday at Celine's birthday.

He had officially lost all his friends, and there was nothing he could do or say to get them back.

🌊🐚🦪

After school, Lila took the bus to the Agreste Mansion. She pressed the doorbell and the camera sprung out of its secret compartment. She gives it a fake smile, informing that Mr. Agreste wants to see her.

The camera retreats into it's compartment, and the gates opened, allowing Lila in. She wondered why Gabriel wanted to see her. Was it because he wanted her to do more solo photoshoots?

Getting excited, Lila entered the home when Nathalie opened the door for her. She escorted her to Gabriel's office, and when she walked in, she gave her employer her best smile.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste, Celine said you wanted to speak with me,"

Gabriel stayed quiet, staring at her icily.

Lila's smile faltered at this, and she continued to speak. "What do you want to talk to me about? Will I be getting to do more solo photoshoots?"

"No,"

Lila blinked at Gabriel's curt answer. "Will... I be doing more photoshoots with Celine?"

"Absolutely not,"

Lila was taken aback by the fashion designer's harsh reply. "W-Well... what is it then?"

"Adrien has decided to step down from modeling and from the face of my brand, so I'll need a new model to represent label," Gabriel explains.

Lila gasps. "And you've chosen ME?" She points at herself, grinning. "Oh thank you, Mr. Agreste! This is the best thing that could ever happen to me! Thank you!"

Lila couldn't be more happy and victorious. She was gonna be the new face of Gabriel's fashion line. That meant no more shared photoshoots with that Venezuelan bitch. She would surely get high connections with her promotion.

She could just imagine the uppity lifestyle she would have. Ritzy parties, fancy events, people reaching out to do ads with her, the expensive clothes and shoes she would get, the luxury jewelries-

"You misunderstand my words, Ms. Rossi. My daughter, Celine, will be the new face of my fashion brand, not you. You're fired."

Lila was instantly snapped out of her fantasies by this reveal, and she looked at Gabriel with wide eyes. "W...What?"

"I said. You're. Fired." Gabriel repeats.

Lila was horrified. This couldn't be happening to her. No, this-this couldn't! It CAN'T be!!

"No, but-but, I-!" She tried to speak.

"Celine told me everything. How you've been blackmailing her with her relationship with Mr. Anciel and Mr. Kurtzberg. And yes, I do know they're in a throuple,"

Lila stammers in disbelief. "But-"

"But nothing. I know you've been using my daughter for fame, and I'm putting a stop to it now. Celine will be the primary model of my brand. Not. You." Gabriel says nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding me? HER? She's not near as good enough as me! I'M BETTER THAN HER!" Lila screamed like a banshee.

"That's what you think in your delusions," Gabriel retorts. "Celine is my daughter, she's perfection, while you are a sloppy painting that wouldn't even be sold for five euros,"

Lila let out a shocked scoff, his degrading words cutting a wound in her heart. She was a sloppy painting? That wasn't true!

"Mr. Agreste, y-your daughter has been bullying me, you can't have a bully as the main model of your fashion line!" She attempted to lie.

"I don't believe a single word you say, because Celine told me you've been harassing her and you're nothing but a filthy liar. Get out of my house and don't return. You're officially out of a job," Gabriel turns his back on her to his late wife's painting.

"Mr. Agreste, please!" Lila cries, trying to approach him, but Nathalie blocked her path. This couldn't be the end, she couldn't be losing to Celine, she wouldn't!

"I think it's time you leave," Nathalie firmly grabs her arm, pulling her out of the office, ignoring her screaming and struggling.

🌊🐚🦪

Nathalie pushes Lila out of the mansion before closing the door shut.

"LET ME IN!" Lila crazily demands, pounding on the double doors. "I deserve to be the face of Mr. Agreste's brand, not that BITCH!"

"Wow,"

Lila stopped and turned around to see Celine looking at her.

"My dad fired you already? Shame I missed it, but my date with Marc and Nathaniel was more important," The Gomez-Agreste girl smiles.

Lila grew infuriated, a blood vessel appearing in her forehead. "You..." She stumbled down the steps, storming towards Celine. "You foreign SL*T!" She slaps Celine. "You planned this, huh? Didn't you?!" She shoves Celine back. "Dammit, you wh*re, why couldn't you just kept your mouth SHUT?!"

Smack!

Lila fell to the ground, breathing heavily. She touched her red and aching cheek, looking up at Celine, who gave her an icy glare.

"You... You just hit me!" Lila shouts, standing up angrily. "You foreign bi-" She shrieked when Celine backhanded her other cheek, ringing her ear.

"I've put up with your sh*t for way too long. From now on, I'm not scared of you, Lila Rossi. I WILL retaliate if you think you can continue pushing me around. I'm an Agreste, and my father doesn't take nonsense from anyone, so neither will I," Celine remarked in an austere tone.

Lila stared at her with wide eyes, both of her cheeks red from the slaps she was given.

"Now get the f*ck out of my house and don't come back, you talentless b*tch," Celine steps aside, pointing to the open gates.

Lila, for the first time, could not make up a comeback. So she left quietly, feeling embarrassed and angry.

Celine gave her a smirk before she went into her house, feeling proud of herself for finally standing up to her enemy.

Word Count: 1,671

🌊🐚🦪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 23.7K 101
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’—.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’•-๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’–๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
110K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
18.6K 374 12
๐“š๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ...
142K 2.7K 26
Instead of Luka's mom telling Marinette to get him she tells Adrien instead. Their love story starts from there. I do not own any characters. They a...