oeyä tìyawn ~ neteyam sully

By grapefruitkat

a broken girl trying to live meets a boy trying to prove himself all characters aged up neteyam x oc More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twentyone
chapter twentytwo
chapter twentythree
chapter twentyfive
chapter twentysix
chapter twentyseven
chapter twentyeight
chapter twentynine
chapter thirty
chapter thirtyone
chapter thirtytwo
chapter thirtythree
chapter thirtyfour
chapter thirtyfive
chapter thirtysix
chapter thirtyseven
chapter thirtyeight
authors note
book two
alternate ending

chapter twentyfour

1.3K 35 13
By grapefruitkat

anotha update cause we broke 500 views 🎉🫶

Beatrice woke the next morning, finding herself in someones arms. She quickly moved out of them, thanking Eywa she didnt wake Neteyam as she scrambled from his arms. Her heart raced as she continued to feel his touch on her skin despite no longer in contact with him, rubbing her arms slowly. She rubbed her eyes sadly, looking up and finding Lo'ak walking into the tent carrying wood. She gave him a confused look, him walking over to her after placing the wood down.

"For Neteyam, so he can carve more arrows." Lo'ak stated, sitting next to her and looking over at his brother still asleep. Beatrice nodded, following his eyes and watching Neteyam carefully. "What did you get him for his birthday?"

Beatrice sighed, pulling the necklace she made him out of her pouch. She handed it to Lo'ak, letting him look it over carefully.

"This is beautiful, Bea. I do not think he deserves it right now." Lo'ak said jokingly, causing Beatrice to tsk and shove her shoulder against his, smiling slightly. "But really, can you help me make something like this for Tsireya?" Lo'ak asked quietly, his cheeks turning pink. Beatrice smiled wide and nodded, taking the necklace back gently.

Neytiri and Jake entered the pod, tons of familiar foods in their arms. Beatrice smiled as she realized they were going to make Neteyams favorite breakfast, excited for a taste of the forest after so long. It didnt feel like it, but they had been with the Metkayina for a few months now, the time flying by. She knew they were getting close to becoming Metkayina, her heart aching for the forest.

As the two older Na'vi got to work making breakfast, Tuk and Kiri woke up, getting to work on finishing their gifts for Neteyam before he woke. Kiri was weaving him a new quiver, Tuk being the one to decorate it. Once it was finished, the two girls placed the quiver with the pile of wood from Lo'ak, Beatrice realizing she missed the theme.

"You could have told me there was a theme, skxawng." Beatrice nudged Lo'aks shoulder again, him chuckling at her. He shrugged, admitting he didnt know what Kiri and Tuk were doing.

Beatrice got up and moved towards the pile, placing the necklace behind the pile of wood gently. She sighed to herself before going to Neytiri and Jake, wanting to help somehow.

Neteyam woke up shortly after, the smell of breakfast waking him from sleep. He looked around confused at first, his hands searching the floor before retracting them to his lap, his ears lowering as he realization dawned on his face. Beatrice watched as he looked around, finally meeting her eyes. She gave him a small smile, turning and finding something to fidget with. Neteyam continued to watch Beatrice before getting tackled by his siblings, them all chorusing out a loud happy birthday! as he fell onto his back. They all laughed together, helping him sit back up as he thanked them.

Beatrice helped hand out breakfast, handing Neteyam his food. She kept her eyes lowered, but murmured out a soft happy birthday.

"Thank you, Bea..." Neteyam whispered back, Beatrice finally meeting his eyes. She nodded slowly, turning away and taking a seat next to Lo'ak, everyone digging into their breakfasts.

Once everyone finished with their breakfast, Tuk pulled Neteyam over to his presents, letting him go through them. He thanked his siblings happily, his parents coming up to him and whispering something into his ear. A blush rose on his cheeks as he nodded, thanking them. He finally noticed the necklace, gently picking it up and admiring it. Neteyam turned towards Beatrice, knowing it was from her, a shy smile on his face.

"This is amazing, Bea. Thank you..."

Beatrice nodded, a forced smile on her face before she looked back down at her hands. She fidgeted as the family started chatting with each other, deciding to start cleaning up while they celebrated.

After a while, the pod cleared out, Beatrice staying distracted with dishes. She jumped slightly as she heard someone clear their throat, turning and finding herself alone with Neteyam like the day before.

"Thank you for the necklace. It is truly beautiful. Not as beautiful as you, though." Neteyam spoke confidently, Beatrice blushing lightly. She took a deep breath, chewing on her lip. "I would like to take you out today, if that is okay?"

Beatrice scrunched her eyebrows slightly, her head tilting. "I thought it was just tonight?"

"Well, i figured we could go flying for a while." Neteyam explained, fidgeting with the band of his loincloth. "If you do not want to, we do not have to.."

Beatrice shook her head, taking a step towards him. "We can go.. when did you want to go?" Neteyam smiled brightly at her words, his smile causing butterflies to erupt in Beatrices stomach.

"Now?" He asked softly, smiling shyly at her. She chewed on her lip, nodding.

"Let me change first. Where do i meet you?"

"By the tree we went to, on the beach." Beatrice nodded at the location, blush rising on her cheeks as the memory hit her. Neteyam smiled, playing with his hands as he started to back out of the pod. "I will see you shortly!"

Beatrice nodded, sending him a small smile as he exited. She went to her basket, pulling out a top with feathers dangling, the matching loincloth having the feathers on the sides of the band. Once she got changed, she quickly exited the pod, making her way to meet Neteyam.

As she neared the location, she could hear Neteyam talking to himself, unable to really make out the sentences. He kept groaning and cutting himself off, Beatrice only making out love, beautiful, forever, and family. His ears twitched as he heard her getting closer, turning and freezing once he saw her. He could feel his breath his in his throat, a cough sputtering out once he tried to breathe again.

"Are you okay?" Beatrice asked, worry creasing her forehead as she walked up to him. Neteyam quickly situated himself, a dark blush on his cheeks as he nodded.

"I have never seen this outfit.." He spoke, Beatrice looking down at her clothes.

"Do you not like it?" She squeaked out, becoming increasingly insecure as she messed with one of the feathers on her hip. Neteyam shook his head quickly, his hands raising slightly.

"No no! I mean, i love it. It is my favorite outfit of yours. You look.. breathtaking." Neteyam admitted, a blush rising to Beatrices cheeks. She whispered out a small thanks, chewing on her lip nervously. Neteyam smiled at her, holding his hand out nervously, hoping she would take it.

Beatrice stared at his hand for a moment, debating. Finally, she reached her hand out and grasped his, the electricity moving through her skin again causing another shiver to go down her spine. Neteyam rocked on his heels happily, pulling her closer gently before letting out a call for his ikran. The two waited for a moment, Beatrice staring at their intertwined hands until a loud chirp pulled her attention. She smiled widely as his ikran landing in front if them, immediately walking up and hugging his snout.

"I have missed you, friend." Beatrice whispered, stroking his nose softly. Neteyam felt the jealousy rise in his chest, wishing more than anything that Beatrice would forgive him soon so he could hold her again. Neteyam walked over to his ikrans side, patting his side softly after letting go of Beatrices hand. Beatrice made her way over to him, allowing him to help her up like old times. Neteyam climbed in front of her, making tsuhaylu, Beatrice watching the bumps rise on his skin from the connection. One of his hands came to rest on her thigh, holding on as they took flight.

As the two flew for hours, it felt like before the incident happened. The laughs that were shared between the two sounded as happy as they once were, causing Beatrices heart to ache. Once midday passed and they were moving into the evening, Neteyam found a secluded spot to land in the jungle behind the village. He helped her down like always, the two freezing as their faces were inches apart. Neteyams breath hitched in his throat as he stared at Beatrices lips, Beatrice breathing heavily as she stared at his.

Beatrice cleared her throat as she finally took a step back, her eyes falling to the floor as she fiddled with the feathers on her hip again. Neteyam swallowed harshly, beginning to chew on his bottom lip. He watched as Beatrice finally looked up, noticing the decorations he had placed around the area in preparation. Beatrice spun around slowly, taking in the effort Neteyam had put into this little date, her heart racing.

She finally turned back to him, tears in her eyes. He gave her a nervous smile, walking up to her slowly.

"I know this is not much, but it is just the beginning. For the rest of my life, i plan to love you and only you. You are the most beautiful person i have ever seen, and i am still in wonder on how i earned your love in the first place. I swear to Eywa that i belong to you. Forever. You are my family, now and always. I am prepared to take us to the spirit tree and prove it to you, if you wanted. But i understand if you would prefer to wait until your birthday, and i swear i will wait. I know i have a lot to make up for, and i will never stop trying to make up for it. I fucked up. But Beatrice, i swear on everything that it will never happen again. Ever since i saw you, i knew you were the person i would spend the rest of my life with. Eywa has blessed me with you, and i will never, ever stop fighting for you. I can not be without you, Bea."

Beatrice felt a tear slip from her eyes, watching Neteyam carefully. Her heart fluttered as his eyes moved towards her lips, cupping her cheek gently and wiping away the tear.

"I see you, Bea. I love you. Do you think you could give me a second chance?" Neteyam whispered to her softly, leaning his forehead against hers gently as their eyes closed. The girl breathed heavily, going over everything in her mind, arguing and agreeing with herself, but in the end her heart won.

Beatrice leaned up and kissed Neteyam deeply, the man immediately kissing her back as a moan slipped from his throat. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up as her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands moving into his hair. Neteyam moved them against a tree, Beatrices back harshly pushed against the bark, causing a whimper to escape her lips. Neteyam pulled back from the kiss, panting.

"I am sorry, i am sorry.." He whispered, their noses still touching. Beatrice pulled his head back to hers, crashing their lips together once again. Neteyams hands moved down to the bottom of Beatrices thighs, his fingertips dangerously close to the throbbing between her legs. Her attention got pulled back to their lips, Neteyam taking her bottom lip and gently biting before pulling slowly, a breathy moan leaving Beatrices lips.

"Tell me when to stop, my love." Neteyam whispered out once he let go of her lip, his lips attaching to her neck and nipping gently against her skin. He placed her down so her feet were back on the ground, his hands exploring her hips and thighs agonizingly slow. Beatrice breathed heavily, her chest hitting Neteyams repeatedly as he slowly moved down her neck, bending down slightly to reach her chest. Her hands stayed in his hair, pulling gently as he kissed above her breasts, his hand coming up to gently move some feathers from his desired location. Beatrice whimpered quietly as Neteyam kissed over her breast, looking down and meeting his eyes as he left hickeys over her breast. He slowly moved to the other, giving it the same amount of love before pulling back an inch, his breath hitting her nipple causing Beatrices mouth to drop open slightly.

Neteyam stopped for a moment, giving Beatrice a chance to stop him if she wanted. Beatrice stared in his eyes, thinking, beginning to chew on her lip.

"We can wait, my beautiful love. I just.. i wanted you to feel how much i love you." Neteyam spoke softly to her, his thumbs gently rubbing circles into her hips. Beatrice nodded, catching her breath.

"I-i think.. i think we should wait.." Beatrice whispered out, blush darkening her cheeks. Neteyam nodded, smiling up at her before pressing a soft kiss against her stomach, straightening his back. He cupped her face gently, kissing her lovingly. Beatrice held onto his forearms as he kissed her, feeling his love in the kiss. Once he broke away, he pressed his forehead against hers, a cocky grin on his lips at how much he got her hot and bothered.

After some time, Neteyam finally pulled her away from the tree, leading her over to where he had dinner planned. The two ate happily, Neteyam stealing kisses from Beatrice any chance he got.

The couple were none the wiser to the events building up in their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 40 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...
336K 10.1K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...
132K 1.4K 12
╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
111K 3.4K 27
Desire- a fickle thing of fantasy. Fae'voila, a performer of songs, content with her mundane life on a tiny island. Could not dream of love at such...