Lustful ; Draco Malfoy

By violetlockwoodstan

"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "... More

chapter one ; fire whiskey.
chapter two ; amortentia.
chapter three ; rosier.
chapter four ; the yule ball.
chapter five ; cigarettes after love.
chapter six ; love bites.
chapter seven ; reminders.
chapter eight ; the vial.
chapter nine ; the library.
chapter ten ; the babbling potion.
chapter eleven ; victoria.
chapter twelve ; daphne greengrass.
chapter thirteen ; the astronomy tower.
chapter fourteen ; draco malfoy
chapter fifteen ; naked.
chapter sixteen ; jealousy, jealousy.
chapter seventeen ; obscene.
chapter eighteen ; one step forward, three steps back.
chapter nineteen ; envelopes.
chapter twenty ; the last two months.
chapter twenty-one ; tension.
chapter twenty-two ; his girlfriend.
chapter twenty-three ; cinnamon girl.
chapter twenty-four ; tap tap tap.
chapter twenty-five ; christmas.
chapter twenty-seven ; deepest fears.
chapter twenty-eight ; sanity.
chapter twenty-nine ; intimacy.
chapter thirty ; the void.
chapter thirty-one ; silent cries.
chapter thirty-two ; demise.

chapter twenty-six ; Slytherin Party.

33 5 33
By violetlockwoodstan

The last two weeks I spent Christmas with Marion and Jerome and Jerome's house.

I hadn't heard from Draco or my mother who I recently found. I was happy for a moment but it was taken away from me when I saw Draco and realised he'd been lying to me for months.

There were times when I'd ask Draco if he knew my mum and he lied to my face. Multiple times.

He knew full well who she was and where she was. He even was the one who told her about me.

I'm heartbroken. Because me and Draco were getting along and he did this to me.

But it was the first day back at Hogwarts today. I slept in Marion's bed with her because we fell asleep laughing about memories.

I was sat in the Great Hall for lunch with Marion, Jerome and Blaise who had Luna with him. Even though she is a Ravenclaw we accept her at our table because she is such a sweet girl.

Pansy no longer sat with us. She'd sit with Astoria and Daphne, and Daphne Hufflepuff's girlfriend Piper.

"I'm thinking of throwing a little Slytherin party in the common room tonight." Said Blaise.

"Really? Why?" Marion asked.

I just carried on eating my plate of salad and chicken. I wasn't listening to this. All I could think about was what my mother was doing right now.

"We haven't had a sesh in ages. I think we all need to get together." Blaise explained.

"I'm down," Jerome spoke up, with a mouth full of food. Gross.

"Me too. I miss getting together." Marion said.

"I've invited Crabbe and Goyle, and Pansy, Daphne and Astoria. Even Daphne's girlfriend."

"This is going to be such a good night." Marion smiled.

"I won't drink or smoke, but I will look after you guys," Luna said in a soft sweet voice.

I didn't speak to them. I just stared at the candle in front of me. My friend's voices sounded so far away from me. I felt like I was in another room.

"What about you El? You coming?" Marion asked me, now looking at me.

My head snapped up in her direction and nodded. "Yeah, sure..." I lied. I didn't care for a party to hang out with people who hated me.

"Great." She smiled at me. I forced a fake smile back.

"Hey, Draco! You down for a party?" Jerome asked Draco who was walking past us. I looked at him for a second, but he didn't make eye contact with me. What have I done?

Draco didn't stay for longer than 3 seconds. "Yeh, whatever." He muttered and then carried on walking.

I watched him take a seat next to Crabbe and Goyle. His oldest friends. He was friends with them before he was friends with Jerome and Blaise.

"Shit, sorry El. You probably don't want to see him do you?" Jerome apologised, with an apologetic smile.

"I can't avoid him forever. Were in the same school." I sighed, pushing my food around my plate.

"What have I missed? What happened?" Blaise sounded confused.

I exchanged hesitant looks with Jerome and Marion before Luna spoke up.

"He is sorry."

I looked in her direction and was more than confused. "What?"

"I can feel energies. Draco's energy feels dark, but there's a little light there. He's sorry for what he did." She explained in a soft quiet voice.

"Oh." was all I said.

I went to look at Draco but I saw that he was already looking at me, but then he looked away and started talking to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Blaise sounded frustrated.

"Um, I found my mother."

"What?! That's great!" Blaise sounded happy for me. "What's she like?"

"She's really nice. But I was staying with Draco over Christmas and she told me to get out because it wasn't safe."

"Dracos? She was at Draco's house?" Blaise questioned me.

"Her mother is a death eater, but not by choice," Luna spoke up again. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and was seriously spooked.

She's either making this up or she can feel things like she said.

"Right. Yeah, she was at Draco's house." I said.

"Did Draco know her then?" Blaise asked me.

"Mhm. He lied to me for months about it."

"That's fucked. He'd even call you a dirty orphan even though he knew where your mum was this whole time." Blaise pointed out.

My eyes widened and he had a point. "I never thought about that."

"Hmm," Luna hummed.

"What is it, babe?" Blaise held her hand.

"I don't think Malfoy could tell her."

"Why?"

"I feel danger, and cold. It was dangerous for her to know her whereabouts." Said Luna.

Me and Marion looked at each other while I saw in the corner of my eye that Jerome was holding back a laugh.

We all finished our lunch and went off to our lessons.

---

Me, Marion, Jerome, Blaise and Luna were all sat on the floor by the fireplace in the Slytherin common room, passing a couple of joints around and drinking a little bit of fire whiskey.

But of course, Luna didn't touch any of it.

Luna kept looking at me, eyeing me weirdly. As if she knew something about me. Or like she knew my secrets.

"When I leave Hogwarts, I'm going to get a house by a waterfall, where my children can stand under the water and have fun," Marion said what she wanted to do in the future.

"How many children?" Jerome asked.

"Six?" Marion chuckled, bleeding into Jerome's stoned eyes.

"Six?! We better get busy." He laughed and leaned in to kiss her.

I smiled at them, seeing how in love they were. But my attention went back to Luna who was still looking at me.

I didn't know what she was doing but I felt a little bit uncomfortable.

I looked around the room to see many Slytherins smoking and drinking together. I saw Daphne, Piper, Rico, Pansy and Crabbe and Goyle all together. But I couldn't find Astoria.

That's when I realised I couldn't see Draco anywhere either. I had a gut feeling that they were probably together.

"What about you El?" Marion asked me.

"Huh?" I jumped, my attention going back to my friends.

"Who do you want to be in the future?"

I bit my lip and thought for a second until I looked up to see Draco walking down the stairs.

It all sounded so perfect and simple in my head. What I wanted. Who I wanted to be.

"Don't know. Alive?" I joked.

All my friends around me started to laugh and it felt so wholesome and warm.

"I don't think all of us will be here after Hogwarts," Luna said with sadness in her voice.

"Don't say that babe. Of course, we'll all be here." Blaise reassured her.

I felt a little uneasy hearing Luna say this, but I brushed it aside.

"Hey Elizabeth, can I speak to you for a moment?" I heard a voice behind me. I looked to see it was Astoria.

I felt my heart beat fast out of my chest, to the point I could hear it. "Uh yeah, sure," I said.

I stood up and followed her to the other side of the common room. Away from Pansy and Daphne. Which made me extremely confused.

We took a seat on one of the stairs that led to all the bedrooms, and she started speaking. "Look, all I am right now is curious. I don't want any trouble." She started.

"Okay..?" I hesitated.

"Me and Draco broke up the night of the school dance. And I've heard that you stayed his over Christmas. Is this true?" She asked me. She seemed to be okay.

"Yeah, it is. I'm sorry. But I left after a few days." I told her.

She looked relieved. "Good. He broke up with me you see, after the dance had finished."

That means he broke up with her after we were in the Astronomy Tower together. That doesn't sound good.

"I'm sorry." Was all I said. I wasn't too sure what to say. Me and her weren't exactly friends but I got along with her better than her sister and Pansy.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." She smiled at me.

I paid attention to her long brown hair which was naturally straight. She looked naturally beautiful. No wonder Draco likes her.

A boy came up to us who I recognised but I'd never spoken to him before.

"Hi. Do you want to have a joint with me?" He asked me.

"Go on." Astoria nudged me with a gentle smile. I smiled back at her and got up to have a joint with a boy.

I followed him to a sofa where he put a joint between his lips and lit it.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"George. Weston. George Weston." He repeated.

"Oh, I'm El." I smiled at him, taking the joint from him that he offered me. "Are you even in this house?" I asked him.

"No. I'm a Hufflepuff." He chuckled.

"How'd you get in?" I asked him.

"My friend over there, she let me in." He pointed to the girl sitting on Daphne's lap.

Piper.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I scoffed.

"What?" He looked at me, a little confused.

I sat up from my seat and raised my voice a little bit. "Did they send you to talk to me?"

He stood up himself now. "No?!"

"My ass they didn't. Out of all the people that could've let you in here, they did?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about-,"

"Have your stupid joint back." I chucked the lit joint in his face, but it didn't do any damage.

I tried to turn around but he grabbed my wrist, digging his nails into me.

The next thing I felt was someone's hands on my shoulders and I felt like I was about to die. But no I was pulled away from George and then I saw a blonde boy punch George in the chest, winding him.

George coughed and groaned in pain, holding his stomach.

"Draco what the fuck?" I spat.

Draco looked back at me and his eyelids were narrow, and his pupils were dark. I saw his jaw was clenched and he looked hurt. Again.

We both bled into each other's eyes, but I stopped when I felt people looking at us. I took a step back and walked up the stairs to my dorm room.

I was about to shut my bedroom door when I felt someone swing it back open.

"Why do you keep walking away from me?" Draco yelled at me.

"What?" I turned around to face him.

"Stop walking away from me." He sighed, with anger in his voice.

"I'm not walking away from you. I'm running." I said taking a seat on the end of my bed. I didn't even make eye contact with him. I stared at the wooden floorboards beneath me.

"Why?"

"Why? Are you seriously asking me why?" I looked back at him.

"Yes. I get that I shouldn't have lied to you but--,"

"No! You shouldn't have. You kept my mother from me." I cried.

"Don't interrupt me--,"

"I don't care. You stopped me from knowing my mother, Draco. I asked you if you knew her and you lied to my face."

"I had to lie--," Our voices were overlapping each other. We were both trying to get our points across, but put two hot-headed individuals in the same room together, this is what you get.

"I don't care what you had to do! If you had to lie to me why did you sleep with me?"

He went silent. He looked around my face and took a step forward closer to me.

"Why, Draco? Why?" I said in a whisper.

He didn't say anything. He just stared at me, into my eyes.

"I liked you, Draco. I really did like you." I said and I almost cried.

I saw his eyes darken. He looked pissed and hurt at the same time.

His face turned cold, "that's pathetic."

I rolled my eyes and my tongue rested on the inside of my cheek. "That's all I needed to know. Get out."

He didn't say another word. He took a step away from me and walked away, slamming my bedroom door shut so it made me flinch slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 867 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...
2M 23.2K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
242K 4.4K 65
There was never a moment where I realized I love him. I hadn't even realized that I had became attached to him as much as I was. I was in denial of m...