(JINKOOK+TAEJIN)❤️ 2nd Book

By Jin9102000

Short stories on jinkook and taejin😍😍😍 #jeon jungkook __top #Kim seokjin ___bottom #Kim taehyung ___top #T... More

mental🥀🍁(taejin)
one sided love⛔2..jinkook
one sided love⛔3....jinkook
one sided love⛔4....jinkook
one sided love⛔5...jinkook
one sided love⛔6...jinkook
one sided love ⛔7...jinkook
one sided love⛔8(End)...jinkook
sign language😍 (taejin)
🥀🟥Little🦋(taejin)
In-law's Torture(taejin)♥️-1
In-law's Torture(taejin) ♥️2
In-Law's Torture (taejin) ♥️3
In-law's torture (taejin)♥️4
In-Law's Torture(taejin) ♥️5
In-Law's torture taejin♥️6
In-law's Torture 7_taejin♥️
in law's torture_taejin ❤8
in law's torture taejin❤️9
in law's torture ❤️10taejin
in law's torture❤️11taejin
in law's torture 12❤️taejin
in law's torture 13❤️taejin
in law's torture 14❤️taejin
in law's torture ❤️15taejin
in law's torture 16_taejin❤️(end)
Old😝😜(taejin)
mafia1🔴taejin
mafia2🔴taejin
mafia3🔴taejin
mafia4🔴taejin
mafia5🔴taejin
mafia6🔴taejin
mafia7(end)🔴taejin
Love-♥️(taejin)___1
Love-♥️(taejin)____2
valueless ❤️ (jinkook)__1
valueless❤️ (jinkook)__2
valueless❤️(jinkook)___3
valueless❤️(jinkook)_4
valueless❤️(jinkook)_5
valueless❤️(jinkook)6
valueless❤️(jinkook)__7
valueless❤️(jinkook)_8
valueless❤️(jinkook)_9
valueless❤️(jinkook)_10
valueless ❤️jinkook__11
valueless❤️jinkook ___12

one sided love⛔1..jinkook

1.2K 35 0
By Jin9102000

"Jungkook, please don't marry him!!"
Just getting up from bed, jungkook saw seokjin sitting on the floor near his shoes...

"What are you doing in my room??!"

"Where will i go?you are my everything.he doesn't even love you..but look at me..how much i love you...!"

"He is not shameless like you..."

"Everything is fair in love and war.."

"I don't want to see your face...get out from my bed room!!"

.
.
.
Seokjin's parents were died During a car accident and from the age of 8, he started living in his uncle house who was jin's father's brother.. And jungkook was his uncle's son.He loved him since childhood.. It was his dreamt to become his husband. But jungkook never seen him other than brother.
And 2 days back suddenly jk's mom, jin's aunt announced jk's marriage with his another cousin Jimin.Neither taehyung nor jimin like eachother. They hate eachother. From that day jin started to feel insecure.. Jimin's father is also jin's father's brother. Jimin is jin's cousin... So what's the problem to get jin married to tae...its almost similar... They are cousin's...

Jin came forward and expressed his love for jk infront of jk's mom,his aunt...but he got slapped...
His aunt said.. it couldn't be happened...

Jin asked why...whats the problem.. But his aunt said jk's dad,before death gave his words to his brother that jk & jimin's marriage will happen in future..

But jin thought --its just an excuse...as his parents died so everyone seems him to be fortress....
.
.
.
"I am not going to marry jungkook!! " jimin screamed in front of everyone. Jin was waiting in one corner and watching this drama and smiling that marriage will be cancelled..

"Jimin!!Respect your father's wish...his heart conditions is not good! " jimin's mom said while his father sitting on Sofa looking downwards...

Jimin didn't say anything but at night he ran away from the house and jk went to find him...but to jin's astonished, when jimin came back,his statement changed and he announced that he wanted to marry jk...

.
.
.

Jk was going to his room, but stopped seeing jin sitting on the stairs...
"Why are you sitting here?go to your room!"

"What happen within few hours that he wanted to marry you?"

"I don't know either. "

"Reject this marriage ... "

"Even if i reject jimin,nothing will change for you!"

"Okay...you will be unmarried, i will be unmarried... We can pass our whole life like this.....!"

Jk didn't reply and left.....

Author note:this story was previously a taejin one..I convert it jinkook 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 913 17
full of love & short story <3 Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are in a happy, loving relationship when suddenly jungkook gets into a terrible car acci...
168K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
82.3K 4.6K 27
Kim Seokjin has to struggle to get his husband Jeon Jungkook to love him, forced to marry the son of his father's friend makes Jungkook hate his pare...
1.1M 56.4K 89
A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... 💫 An arranged marriage au 💫 sweet roman...