𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 【...

By BlitzMikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull toget... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Nineteen

15 1 1
By BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy is asleep in bed, underneath the bedcover.

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

Klaus is sitting in the armchair, looking at his wife, Christy, as she sleeps. Ever since, she had her whispering headaches of the dark incantation, Klaus asked Mathias to make a herbal concoction so, she can sleep.

With his supernatural hearing, Klaus listens in on the conversation with Ames and Elijah in the study.

"Christiana wasn't born with this darkness. It's her dark magic. She already embraced it once already." Ames said to Elijah.

"Is there a way to suppress it?" Elijah asked Ames.

"I asked Oracle Theoni to do a purify ritual. It worked." Ames said. "But once an untamed lioness has been in the wild..." He trailed off, worriedly.

... it's what more." Elijah said.

"Christiana's darker alter ego wants to emerge again. The whispers that she hears in her head. It's her Dark Enchantress speaking to her." Ames said to Elijah.

Ames and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other.

"I cannot lose my daughter. Klaus lose his wife. And Luna and Trinity can't lose their mother." Ames said.

"We won't lose Christy." Elijah said.

Ceasing his supernatural hearing, Klaus looks at Christy again, worried.

⚜️⚜️

In the kitchen, Christy is making herself a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks inside the kitchen and looks at Christy. She looks at him.

"Hi." Christy greeted her husband.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted her back.

"Where's Luna and Trinity?" Christy asked him.

"With Ames. Wanted to spend some time with Luna and Trinity." Klaus replied.

"Okay." Christy said, taking a bite out of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Klaus slowly walks around and behind and gently wraps his arms around her waist, gently rest his chin on her left shoulder.

"I'm okay, Klaus." Christy said, reassuring her husband's worries. "I'm okay."

"I know." Klaus said, and peck a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, Chris."

"I love you too, Klaus." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

In the courtyard, Klaus and Christy are sitting on the sofa, looking at her published book "Beautiful Passion".

"This is gonna be a good book." Klaus said to her, holding the book in his hands.

"Yeah, I know. I contacted Chase Woodruff and he published it." Christy said to him.

"My amazing wife is both a former book author and a warrior." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I was a book author." Christy said to him.

"And you gave it up to spend time with your family." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Sorry to interrupt the hubby wifey moment." Thalia said to Klaus and Christy, walking inside the courtyard.

"What is it, Thalia?" Christy asked.

"We got some trouble." Thalia said.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Christy and Thalia are in the ballroom.

"My League Rogue Warriors has spotted Tahase Palo with his League swordsman Warriors." Thalia said, handing Christy a Manila envelope.

Christy gently takes it and opens it, and slides out a photo of Klaus and herself.

"Tahase Palo has been following Klaus and me?" Christy asked Thalia.

"Yeah, and I have the same Manila envelope with a picture of Zenith and I." Thalia replied to Christy. "Tahase Palo has been watching us without us knowing."

"Tahase is onto us, Christiana, and we need to stop him before he does something." Thalia said.

"Okay." Christy said.

"And by the way, Zenith, Damien and I have your new book " 'Beautiful Passion.' " It's pretty good." Thalia said to Christy.

Christy small smiles to herself. "Thanks."

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, in the study, Christy is sitting on the sofa, looking at the photo of Klaus and herself.

Klaus slowly walks inside and slowly walks up beside her and sits down beside her on the sofa.

"Takeshi has been a picture of you and me." Christy said, handing him a rectangle picture.

Klaus gently takes the rectangular picture and looks at it. "What are you gonna do?"

"Thalia and I have to stop him." Christy replied to her husband. "I know you said that you're protecting your family as a father and a husband, but Klaus, you don't know Takeshi like I do. Takeshi's League Shadowers are stealthy and dangerous. They're skilled with swords and hand-in-hand combat."

"I thought Takeshi was with Marcalos?" Klaus said.

"Takeshi was. And then, he left, and took his League shadowers warriors with him. I know of it." Christy replied.

"Yeah, I know. You're chief advisor to the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess." Klaus said.

"I've had warrior training since I was 13, I asked my parents to train me themselves." Christy said to him.

"You have a warrior's heart. I know that." Klaus said, gently wraps an arm around her shoulder. "And I love you."

"I love you too." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy shares a kiss with each other and gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks into Trinity's room. Luna, Trinity and Nikole are watching a cartoon comedies on a computer.

"You guys are having fun." Christy said.

"Hey, Mom." Luna greeted.

"Hi, auntie Christy." Nikole greeted.

"Hey, Nik." Christy greeted Nikole.

"What's wrong, Mom?" Trinity asked, having noticed something's wrong.

"There's something I have to do." Christy replied to Luna, Trinity and Nikole.

"Warrior business, isn't it?" Luna said.

"Yeah, warrior business." Christy said.

"It's okay, Mom. We get it." Trinity said.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"I don't know how long I will be gone." Christy said.

"Just come back home." Klaus said.

"I won't make any promises because I suck at it." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles softly with each other. And they hugs each other.

"Please, be careful, Little Enchantress." Klaus said, pecks a kiss on her cheek.

"I will be." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy gently pulls away from the hug and walks away.

"Mom?" Luna said from the second floor railing.

Christy stops walking and looks up at Luna and Trinity.

Both Luna and Trinity walks down the stairs and runs up to Christy and hugs her. Christy hugs her daughters back.

"Love you, Mom." Luna and Trinity said in unison with their arms around Christy's waist.

"Love you too, guys." Christy said with her arms around Luna's and Trinity's neck.

Christy, Luna and Trinity pulls away from the hug. And Christy walks away.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange looks at each other and looks at Christy as she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

That evening, Thalia and Christy are sitting at a table with their bottles of Ale.

"I think something's off with Zenith." Thalia said.

"What do you mean by that?" Christy asked.

"Ever since, you, me, Hagarth and Maximus rescued him from the Moor Realm, he's been off." Thalia said to me, worriedly. "He's been sleeping late. He's been eating, but not much. He reassures me that he's okay."

"But you don't quite believe him." Christy said. "Zenith has been in the Moor Realm for a long while, Thalia. And maybe, the Moor Realm changed him. But he has you and Damien to keep him together."

Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And Christy has a serious look of expression on her face.

"Takeshi's League Shadowers are here." Christy tells Thalia.

"I sense them too." Thalia said.

Thalia and Christy finishes their bottles of Ale's, and gets up to their feet, unsheathed their bronze swords and aims it at the League Masked Shadowers, just as the League Masked Shadowers aims their swords at Thalia and Christy.

"Do not engage." Takeshi told his swordsmen as he slowly walks out of the shadows. "Hello, Thalia. Christiana."

"Takeshi." Christy said.

"Lower your swords." Takeshi tells his swordsmen.

And in unison, League Masked Shadowers lowers their swords.

"If you come after our families, Thalia and I will make you regret it, Takeshi." Christy said, gently lowering her bronze sword.

"Yeah, what Christy said." Thalia said, gently lowering her bronze sword.

"I just took the pictures to get your attention." Takeshi said, slowly walks up to both Thalia and Christy.

"What do you want, Takeshi?" Christy asked.

"My wife's has been taken." Takeshi said, pulling out his phone and shows Thalia and Christy of his wife. "Zoi."

"Where is Zoi?" Christy asked.

"Thassenion." Takeshi replied.

"And how do Christiana and I know that this isn't some setup?" Thalia asked.

"My wife, Zoi, means everything to me. She's my heart." Takeshi said to both Thalia and Christy.

"Okay, we're gonna go get her and bring her back home to you." Christy said.

"Thank you." Takeshi thanked both Thalia and Christy.

"You're welcome." Thalia said.

⚜️⚜️

That night, Christy is slowly pacing back and forth, atop of a rooftop. She dials her husband's, Klaus's, phone.

"Christy? Are you alright?" Klaus asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christy said, reassuring him. "But I just wanted to let you know that Thalia and I are leaving in the morning."

"Okay, just be careful and try not to get bruised up too much." Klaus said on the phone.

"I won't." Christy said. "How's Luna and Trinity?"

"They're fine. We've gotten spaghetti and meatballs for takeout. And candied yam for dessert. The candied yams were in a can." Klaus replied.

"Sounds good." Christy said.

"Yeah, I know. Luna and Trinity saved you some of both." Klaus said.

"Can't wait to eat it when I get back home." Christy said.

"You better come back home. Luna and Trinity told me that you were gonna make up with some family time." Klaus said.

"I will." Christy said, and sighs to herself. "I love you, Klaus."

"Why does it sound like you said "goodbye"?" Klaus asked, worriedly.

"I love you, Klaus Mikaelson." Christy said again with affectionate and passionately.

"Much better. We'll see you when you return home." Klaus said.

"You too." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

Christy looks at Thalia, who has just hung up her phone with her husband, Zenith.

Thalia and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"You ready to go?" Thalia asked.

"Yeah." Christy replied.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 21 28
After the private jet crashed into a river, Christy returns, but she's not quite herself. With Christy's her dark alter ego, Dark Enchantress, re-eme...
396K 7.2K 34
Christy Nelson is a 800 year old ancient sorceress, stronger than any witch. She later, meets The Mikaelson's and becomes acquainted with them, and b...
241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...