I Doubt I Will Survive Living...

By CrazyPerson1994

Formerly "Living in a House Full of Guys...Will I Survive? I Highly Doubt It. Alexis Ryan's lives with her br... More

The Taped Bra
The Scoping of Babes
The Perfect Masterpiece
The Confession
The Bet
The Party
The Brownies of Heart Ache
The Truth
William?
Soccer is My Sport
Regret and Ear Twisting?
You're Next
Shirts and Bras
I'mma get you!
Melanie
Melanie's Back

The Mall

13.6K 220 15
By CrazyPerson1994

Quote of the Day:

When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better but then it's not and I need to do it again..."

                                                                                                                                - Rebecca Bloomwood

The Mall-

        Waking up the next morning, I discovered that my back was against a hard, bare chest and an arm was wrapped around my waist. When I moved, they pulled me closer. I turned my head slightly and saw a face that I actually wouldn't mind waking up to in the mornings.

Kayden.

Although, I knew that as soon as he was awake and speaking, that I would want him gone.

Then, I felt something poke my lower back and my eyes widened until they began to water. I stared at my dresser, willing this to not be happening.

Biting my bottom lip, I thought of ways to get out of this situation. I moved slightly but froze when he moaned and tightened his grip on me.

I'm going to surely die...

                                                                *Kayden*

I woke up to someone pressing their bum against my little man, causing me to moan. Damn, I just had one of the best dreams of all time and Alexis was the star in it!

What the hell?

As I looked down, I saw the hottest girl in school beside me.

Alexis.

Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful but I knew she was faking it. She snores like no other when she's asleep.

Pulling her closer to me, I rested my head above hers. “You can wake up now.”

She lifted her head to look at me, her eyes wide. Slowly, her eyes trailed down my body and stopped at my groin region.

Smirking, I let my hand slide down to her thigh, "See something you like?"

She cleared her throat, looking away. "You can let me go now."

"I'd rather not."

Tightening my grip on her bum, I pulled her closer to me and grinded roughly into her. She moan quietly but quickly covered it up by a cough. My smirk widened as I did it again, causing her to bite her lip to stop another moan and it look so damn sexy!

“You like that?” I whispered huskily

She shook her head no, her breaths coming out as shallow gasps

“I don’t believe you.” I murmured, lightening my grip on her

“Well, then don’t.” She whispered

“So, you don’t like this?” I asked sarcastically, kissing her neck softly

“I’d like it more if it weren’t you kissing me.” She growled, attempting to get free

"You know you love it.” I murmured, a smirk on my lips

Pursing her lips, she leaned in slowly, as if she was going to kiss me but she quickly kneed me in the groin before jumping up from the bed. Grinning, she ran out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

I cupped my jewels, letting a low groan slip out and I glared at the ceiling. I laid there until the pain was gone and when it was, I slid from the bed opened the door, checking the hallway to make sure no one would see me leaving her room.

Nobody was there so I started walking down stairs; about halfway there, I heard all the guys’ voices. I walked into the kitchen and saw them all eating breakfast.

“Hey.” I murmured, sitting down

They all replied, continuing their breakfast

I looked around for Alexis and saw her sitting next to Dallas and Vincent. She looked up and smirked. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a plate and began eating breakfast.

I will get her back.

“So, what’s going on today?”  I asked

“I don’t know. Mall? I’m in need of a new toy.” Xavier said smirking,

Alexis rolled her eyes and continued eating.

“Yeah, that sounds cool.” Dallas said, shrugging his shoulders

All the guys nodded.

“Can Bianca and I come?” Alexis asked, looking around the table at all of us

“No.” I said, cutting my French toast

“Didn’t ask you. So Dally can we?” She asked not even sparing me another glance

“That sexy friend of yours? Hell yeah she can come. Tell her to wear her infamous miniskirt though okay?” Dallas asked, making us all chuckle

“I can assure you that I won't.” She said finishing her cereal

She hopped down and put her bowl in the sink. Then, she skipped upstairs, most likely to call Bianca.

                                                                § Alexis §

I ran upstairs and called Bianca and told her to get her bum over here so we could go to the mall. She said she’d be here in 20. Walking into my closet, I pursed my lips as I thought about what to wear.

Grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I walked out and threw the clothes on my bed. I pulled my converse from my shoe rack and set them beside the clothes.

 Then went to my dresser and grabbed clean underwear. I walked into the bathroom that was in my room and turned the shower on.

Stripping, I hopped in and let the cool water sooth my muscles. After I washed my hair and body I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I dried off and put my clothes on.

I brushed and blow dried my hair, deciding to leave my hair in its natural, wild state.

When my hair was done I put the blow drier up and grabbed my make-up bag. I went for light makeup today, just mascara and lip-gloss. I walked out of the bathroom and threw my clothes in my hamper. I walked over to my bed and bent down to grab the envelope with my money in it.

I grabbed two hundred dollars and put it in my pocket. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my phone; I put it in my pocket and opened my door. I heard the doorbell ring and ran down stairs. I flew to the door so fast, I was a white blur. I threw the front door open and found my beautiful best friend standing there.

“Hey, gorgeous!” I said, hugging her tightly

“Hey, Sexy Lexi!” Bianca said hugging me back

I stepped back and let her walk in. She walked to the living room where all the guys were. She was wearing a red miniskirt, a white short-sleeve shirt and bright red heels. Guess Dallas got his wish fulfilled.

“Hey guys look! It’s Busty Bianca!” Dallas yelled

Bianca rolled her eyes, “Shut up, Dallas.”

Dallas just smiled sweetly, pushing himself off the couch.

“You guys ready to go?” I asked

All the boys nodded and got up.

“We’re taking your car, Alexis.” Dallas said

“Not all of us can fit.” I argued, not really wanting all the guys in my new car

“We’ll take my truck then.” He murmured, grabbing his car keys from the rack

I nodded and followed the guys out the front door and to Dallas' car. We all piled in and headed to the mall. As soon as we got there, I couldn't wait to leave them.

"Let. Me. Out." I growled, pushing through them

Finally, I broke free and frowned, straightening myself out. I started walking toward the mall doors. I heard the others following and then someone smacked my bum. Not hard enough to make a sound but hard enough for me to feel it. I looked back and saw Kayden standing there trying to look innocent. I looked over at Dallas but he was staring at Bianca. Creeper...

I liked the attention from him but I didn't like the fact that he kept making me feel uncomfortable.

Shaking it off, I waited for Bianca to catch up and we began our quest for cute clothes.

“Oh my gosh! We have to go to Forever 21. They just had a new shipment!” Bianca exclaimed, eyes wide

“Okay, let's go! Come on, guys!” I yelled at them

 They all groaned but followed. We walked into Forever 21 and Bianca spent at least $200. We shopped everywhere and the guys had to follow us. Dallas never lets me come to the mall by myself. He says there are too many perverts here.

Once we finish shopping, the guys who had bored looks on their faces said enough.

“Okay, what do you guys want to do?” I asked

“Scope out babes.” Xavier said with a smirk

“Ugh, fine.” Bianca and I groaned knowing we’d have to stay with them because Dallas won’t let us go off on our own.

Just then, this group of guys walked up to Bianca and I.

“Hey babe, how’re you? Did you know you're hot” This guy with baby blue eyes and dark brown hair said to me. Totally hot but he just looked conceded.

I looked over at Dallas and saw him start walking forward but Kayden grabbed his shoulder and said “I got this.”

Kayden walked up to me and put his arm around my waist. I tried to get free but he only held me tighter.

“Who are you?” Kayden asked the boy

“Nobody you need to know.” The guy said “So, can I have your number?” He asked me, hope in his eyes

I was about to say something but got cut off by Kayden.

“I don’t like repeating myself, I asked you a question.” Kayden stated, narrowing his eyes

“Devon.” Said the guy and looked back at me “So, how about that number?”

“I don’t think my girlfriend wants your number.” Kayden said to him emphasizing girlfriend

“Girlfriend?” Devon questioned

“Yes, girlfriend.” Kayden said motioning to his arm that was around my waist.

“Huh, well I don’t care I like taken women.” Devon said smirking

“Well go mess with another ‘taken woman’ and back off mine.” Kayden growled getting angrier

"Whatever. You?" Devon asked, turning to Bianca

“So not my type.” Bianca muttered, shooing him away with her hand

Bianca grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Kayden's hold. Then, I heard a crunch. I turned around and saw Devon holding his nose.

 “That’s for flirting with my sister.” Dallas spat, being pulled away by J.T

As I said before, over-protective.

“Thanks, man.” Dallas said to Kayden, doing their little handshake

“The pleasure was all mine.” Kayden said smirking, his eyes wandering over to me

“Yeah, yeah. Just don’t touch her again.” Dallas muttered

“Aww, but she’s my girlfriend.” Kayden whined playfully

Dallas just raised a brow before walking away. “Uh-huh.”

 I once again rolled my eyes. Boys are so stupid.

 ______________________________________________________________

 Please, vote/comment/ fan anything

 Hope you liked it! :D

Edited 2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 150 25
What will happen when a socially awkward young girl has no choice but to live with the 7 sway members? Will she fall in love with one or two members...
120K 3.6K 36
Tyler is depressed, schizophrenic and self harms. he has two best friends, Josh dun and frank iero. Tyler has had a thing for Josh for a while, but...
1M 19.7K 72
"living with your best friend seems like the greatest opportunity in the world...until feelings get in the way." //FULLER HOUSE// //SEASONS 1-5// //J...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...