đ™ģ𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 | tׁׅɑׁׅ...

By taegyuberry

The same night Taehyun was going to propose to his one-year-old girlfriend, She announced her Engagement with... More

āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝐈𝐧𝐭đĢ𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸŦ𝟭 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸ¯ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟰 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟱 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟲 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸŗ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟴 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸĩ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭đŸŦ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭𝟭 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭𝟮 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸ­đŸ¯ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭𝟰 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭𝟱 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭𝟲 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭đŸŗ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭𝟴 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟭đŸĩ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮đŸŦ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮𝟭 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮𝟮 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸŽđŸ¯ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮𝟰 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮𝟱 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮𝟲 áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮đŸŗ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮đŸĩ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸ¯đŸŦ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ đŸ¯đŸ­ áƒĻāŗ‹
āŗ‹áƒĻ ꜰÉĒɴᴀʟᴇ áƒĻāŗ‹

āŗ‹áƒĻ 𝟮𝟴 áƒĻāŗ‹

972 82 28
By taegyuberry

Taehyun couldn't sleep the following night. Whether it was because he got use to the comfort of being at Beomgyu's side or the loneliness that washed over him or the fact that his thoughts were all over the place.

He felt a urgency to be near Beomgyu. Taehyun had grown to realize his feelings though he would never accept it. He wouldn't accept it because Iseul was still in the picture, a wedding was about to happen. His feelings were insignificant compared to all of that.

There wasn't even a plan anymore. The moment he started feeling comfortable with Beomgyu, The moment he started admiring him, Yes, he was bossy and rude at first and Taehyun thought he was that way with him for a reason.

He was also rude and hostile towards the older too for his own reasons. But as Beomgyu started to break his shell, show Taehyun how kind yet broken he is. He began to like all of him. The good, bad and in between. Thinking back, it was fun, how they made witty comebacks at each other. Bickering came natural as breathing to them. All his revenge plot was for nothing. He failed but he didn't feel like he did. He no longer cared about Iseul.

As he looked at the white ceiling, he thought about the future. He would leave when all this was over, leave the office and whine to Yeonjun about all his pent up emotions. That would be fine.

Everything would be fine, right?

Beomgyu was taking the step in accepting Soobin. Their relationship was improving. Yeonjun was getting somewherebwith Soobin. Iseul was going to get married despite Taehyun's futile attempt to stop it. In the end what did he get? Unrequited Love? All that was left for him to do was move on afterwards.

Taehyun wasn't going to do what Iseul did. Marry another person. Him marrying Beomgyu, the idea was crazy itself. Yes, he wanted to break them up but love wasn't a part of the plan. None of this was.

Was he in love with Beomgyu? He knew his heart would race, his cheeks burning red, a longing and that he could be himself.

Taehyun checked the time. Six in the morning and he hadn't slept a wink. He got off his bed and walked towards his door. It was early but he would do it anyways.

+    ×    +

Beomgyu placed the journal in the drawer. He's read it countless times throughout the night. It was still unbelievable how his mother left such an important thing to Soobin. He decided on giving him that chance. The chance for them to get to now each other.

During dinner he found out that he was indeed caring and kind as his mother said. It will take some getting use to Soobin being his brother for real though.

One step at a time, as Taehyun said.

Taehyun on the other hand was lost in his thoughts. Beomgyu had allowed him to read the journal, making him get a glimpse of what his mother was like.

When Taehyun headed for his own room afterwards, Beomgyu knew something was up. He thought- no he wanted Taehyun to return with him, stay by his side.

To think he would long for Taehyun more than his own fiancé was almost unbelievable.

As the red-haired male sat on his bed thinking if Taehyun was asleep or not, he heard a knock on the door. Looking at the time, he realized it was only six in the morning. He got up and opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of Taehyun.

Beomgyu wanted to dive straight in his arms but he couldn't. He stood calmly and eyed Taehyun. The latter was still in his pyjamas, a coat to cover him up and boots neatly fitted on his feet. Even in such simple clothing and early mornings Beomgyu still found him to be dashing.

"Let's go." Taehyun said causing Beomgyu to raise a curious brow.

Taehyun stepped inside, taking one of Beomgyu's coat and handing it to him. "Wear this. The morning is quite cold."

He was caring for Beomgyu.

Smiling like a fool, the older put on the coat. "Are we going somewhere?"

"We're going for a ride" Taehyun said, walking back towards the bedroom door with  Beomgyu following him, not questioning where they were going. As long as he was with Taehyun he didn't care. He noticed how lost Taehyun was when he looked in his eyes. He was worrying over something.

They silently left the house, taking Taehyun's car. It was less fancier than any of Beomgyu's but he knew Taehyun loved the car.

The sun peaked over the mountains, lighting the world for a new day. Beomgyu felt unsettled as the drove to the destination. The scenery looked familiar. As the buildings got less they were surrounded by tall trees. The sun fully up and lighting the way. The morning was no longer cold, being filled with warmth.

Beomgyu looked Taehyun, his gaze fixated on the road. "Where are we going?"  His question was answered by a huge metal gate with beddings of flowers along the walls.

"How... did you know?" this was the cemetery his mother was buried in. He didn't recall telling Taehyun about it.

"l asked Soobin." The younger replied as he got out of the car. Beomgyu didn't have time to visit the graveyard. He wanted to, but with the wedding plans and Soobin showing up, It didn't allow him the chance to visit.

Now as he stood before his mother's grave, he had so much to say. But the words just couldn't leave his mouth.

"You didn't get a chance to visit right?" Taehyun said, placing a bouquet of flowers down.

"Thank you." Beomgyu said, rubbing his hands over his mothers engraved name over the tombstone- Choi Aera. "Mom, I'm sorry I didn't live up to your promise. I finally met Soobin and I'm giving him that chance. I'm going to start living more happily now..." he then looked at Taehyun. "For the both of us."

+    ×    +

Beomgyu's feet sunk in the sand as he walked along the beach. Small waves crashing on his feet as he moved along. The wind brushed against his skin, finding its way inside his coat as he clung to it for warmth. It's been awhile since he got a taste of the salty sea air.

They were clouded in silence again. Taehyun walking ahead of him. It warmed Beomgyu's heart that Taehyun would bring him to see his mother. He also thought he would take them home afterwards but Taehyun took the turn to the beach.

As the wind blew between the two, picking up a few grains of sand and the tension between the two.

"I'm leaving." Taehyun said.

"What do you mean leaving?" Beomgyu said, closing the distance between them.

"It means what it means, Beomgyu. I'm leaving the company, your house." Beomgyu noticed the sadden expression on his face.

"You don't mean that." Beomgyu felt his heart sunk. He didn't want to believe Taehyun's words.

"I mean it Beomgyu. There's nothing here for me anymore-" His words died down when Beomgyu crashed his lips onto Taehyun's, kissing him with all his longing, passion and love. He didn't have to deny it anymore. He loved Taehyun. The man who understands him the most, gotten through thick and thin with him yet still truly smiled at him. And so before he knew it, he was in love with him.

It took a moment but Taehyun fell into the kiss, feeling all the exchange of emotions between them he too found hisbanswers but he was still worried.

Beomgyu held Taehyun's face not daring for him to break away. Taehyun's hand found its way in Beomgyu's hair. The kiss was beyond anything they felt as their tongue dangled in heat. This was a taste of love.

Pulling way to catch their breaths, Beomgyu caressed the younger's face gently. "Taehyun I lov-"

"No!" Taehyun hugged him, digging his face in the older's neck. "Please don't say it."

+    ×    +

Okayyy so I'm reallly sorrry for not updating for almost 2 months?? But college is hectic these days that's why and I still can't promise that I'll try to update faster bcus I have my assessments from next month so another problem added to my never ending problems'  list😺

And we are very close to the end just 3-4 chaps left then off we goo! I rmmbr I started writing this in november like it's going to be a whole year dayummm

Hope y'all liked this chap! Let's meet again soon! Ly

Do Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.8K 58
a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ TOP! YEONJUN, BOTTOM! SOOBIN ] [ M RATED...
15.5K 617 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠ī¸ Warnings ⚠ī¸ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
35.4K 2.2K 28
"I'm sure I want this, hyung, please, h-hold me, please don't let me go! I love y-you.." Taehyun hugged him tighter, burying his face on his chest. "...
61.3K 3.6K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ãƒģ゜゜ãƒģ.ãƒģ゜゜ãƒģ.ãƒģ゜゜ãƒģ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...