Just My Type [Completed]

By laydeeshannon

4 words; too hot to handle! Enuff said, let's see if it will take off. My current 2 crushes. I am obsessed wi... More

Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin
Man
Man
Gawin
Man
Gawin

Gawin

541 44 5
By laydeeshannon

Have I ever mentioned on where I would feel tiny, warm, protected and fluffy on the inside?

I was feeling that way again listening to Man's confession. I kept looking at my hands and back at him and vice versa.

Finally I looked up at him.

"Phi.. you make me feel warm, protected, fluffy and loved. You make me feel like it's ok to be me around you and even when I'm hurting, it's lesser in pain because you are there to take it away. When I saw you with Ben, I was happy for you guys because he is such a nice guy and you seemed like a nice person. So when I realized you and Ben weren't actually together, it made me even happier because I felt I could be closer to you without thinking I was coming in between you guys. I like you Phi. I haven't dated a guy before either but if it's you, I am glad. Really really glad."

My face, oh gosh, ok it just blushed outright involuntarily like being on an express pass. Man wasn't any better either. He inched closer to me and sat, taking my hands in his.

"I..I..can we try dating?"

I nodded, smiling. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me softly on my lips. As we pulled away, suddenly my manager's face came into mind.

"Damn!"

"What happened?"

I filled him in on the missing part of the conversation I had with my manager and he laughed. Without any warning, he took my phone and passed it to me. I looked at him, confused.

'Well, go on. Text her. You have to tell her."

I laughed, hitting him on his chest lightly. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

"I'm really glad we met that day. I'm really glad I met your Yaa. I'm really glad she played cupid. And I'm really glad I found the courage to confess. It was getting a little harder daily to hear you call me Phi and beat myself up daily not knowing what it meant."

I hugged him back tightly in response. We stayed like that for a bit till the bell rang. I pulled away groaning.

"I'm here. Don't worry."

I nodded. I went to open my door and Yaa stood there.

"Yaaa!!! Come in!"

She smiled fondly at me, coming in. She saw Man and went, "Oh my dear. You are here too. Wanted to thank both of you for cleaning up yesterday."

I smiled at her, waving away her thanks. Man offered to get her a drink and I brought her to the hall.

"You two made up?"

"Yaaaaa, what are you talking about?"

"Don't Yaaa me. And act ignorant. He's here in your house when he doesn't have to be, he's getting me a drink in your house and it's not a work day. Honey, are you not telling your Yaa something?"

I blushed. Again. Yes again. Man walked out with the drink.

"Yaa, I made you tea. Is that OK?'

She turned to smile at him and nodded.

"So, are you going to tell me? Or play dumb too?"

I looked at him, shaking my head violently. But guess what he did?

"I want to date Gawin, Yaa. I asked him out. He said Yes!"

I looked at him dumbfounded. He just outed both of us completely. Didn't even give it a 5 second headstart. Yaa laughed hearing him and she turned to me.

"With a boyfriend like that, no such secrets in this household and especially with your Yaaa."

I face palmed. I looked over at Man who just smiled at me adoringly, shrugging his shoulder at me. Yaa beckoned us closer. She held onto the both of us.

"You both are lovely men and you should be happy. Especially you, my dear. You have always been looking out for me and no one does it enough for you. Now let this boy take care of you, na."

Yaa turned to look at me as she said it and kissed me on my cheeks. I kissed her back on her forehead.

So, my parents may not be the best fit now and I know I have to work on it with them, but for now, I am just glad I have Yaa and Man.

I looked over at Man who was just looking at us adoringly. Did I mention I was whipped for this guy? If I didn't, I say it again.

We sat with Yaa, watching TV and she interrogating us on who confessed first and all that jazz. I just laughed as Man entertained her dutifully. She left after a couple of hours.

I went to take a shower and came back to see Man pottering in the kitchen again. This man really loves cooking. I went over and wrapped my hands around him.

"You really love cooking huh?"

"I do. I especially like cooking for people I love."

"So, whom else have you cooked for?"

"My family, cousins. Ben. Oh and my ex too. We dated in high school and through uni. She loved my food."

"Wow. I'm jealous. So many people have tasted your cooking before."

"Don't be silly na. I cooked for you and am doing it now as we speak."

"I know. I just wanted to tease you."

Man shook his head and continued cooking. I got a snack and sat on the kitchen island as he cooked and we chatted endlessly. Man fed me bits and bobs as he cooked for taste test purposes but I really think it was a good way for me to just kiss his fingers endlessly.

Once he was done, we sat down for dinner and were discussing our schedules for the upcoming week. We cleaned up the table and this time, roles were reversed as I did wash up duty and Man sat on the kitchen island.

"What time do you start tomorrow?'

"I start at 8. I know you got an earlier call time but I can drop you off first."

"Okays. Uh... so, will you be staying over tonight?"

"Do you want me to?'

I looked at him and nodded quietly. He laughed. He leaned over and kissed me on my nose, murmuring he will.

I grinned at him cheekily and he ruffled my hair.

"Hang on, important question. Where will I sleep?"

"You got to be kidding me right?! Where else?"

Man shrugged his shoulders at me.

"I mean you have a guest bedroom."

I glared at him. "You have 5 seconds to get out of this kitchen before I come kill you!"

Man laughed, getting off the island and wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you done cleaning up?'

"Last one Phi."

Man hummed as he just stood there and waited for me to finish up. Once I was done, Man just swept me off the ground, carrying me!

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Sweeping you off your feet?"

"Really, Phi? You are this cheesy?"

Man laughed and he brought me to the hall and we fell onto the couch. I snuggled upto him and he just held onto me.

"You can call me by my name, you know."

"I know but I'm so used to calling you Phi. Are you uncomfortable with that?"

"I'm good. Just that I'm the only Phi you can kiss though."

"Phi!" Man laughed again. We decided to snuggle up and watch some TV together. We were in the middle of the show when my phone rang. I looked at it and realized my mom was calling. I sighed. I looked at Man.

"If you don't want to answer today, it's fine. But call her back tomorrow. Even if it's difficult, just do it. I'm here for you, remember."

I nodded. That call can wait for tomorrow. My night has been going great and I just wanted it to stay that way. At least for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 20
1000 ghostships later, yet another crackpair, that I assure you, you may grow to love. A budding love story, between an ex student of the University...
25.5K 1.7K 21
2nd ghostship pairing from the KinnPorsche series. I couldn't help but notice the vibes and chemistry of these two during all of the interviews and s...
3K 199 14
A 3rd fanfic on a group that's close to my heart with their authentic and real selves. Writing is a passion & it's the way these stories flow out, t...
18.7K 890 15
Attempting a short story on this couple as a request. Let's see if this pairing will take off!