The Demonic Experiment (Welco...

By Oreo_the_mermaid

Suzuki Allumi, Iruma's sister is kidnapped by another demon?! Unfortunately for her, this very demon himself... More

Introduction
Episode 1: The Life of Two Loving Twins
Episode 2: The Twisted Fates of the Suzuki Twins
Eposode 3: Friend or Foe
Episode 4: Hellish Training
Episode 5: Bablys demon school
Character Info Update!!! (Skippable)
Episode 7: 4 Years Later
Author's Message
Episode 8: Reunited at last!!!
Filler-Aoi Purson
Episode 9: Iruma..? (Pt.1)
Episode 10: Iruma..? (Pt.2)
Episode 11: Iruma..? (Pt.3)
Episode 12: Flying Race-Cutthroat Valley
Episode 13: Deafening Training
Episode 14: The Battle of Battlers (Pt.1)
Episode 15: The Battle of Battlers (Part 2)
Episode 16: Nee-san..?
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 17: The Gender Confusion
Episode 18: THE Substitute Teacher
Episode 19: The Second Pillar of the Misfits' Class

Episode 6: The Top Dog Gang

306 10 1
By Oreo_the_mermaid

After school

In the hallway in Babyls Demon School

Narrator:

The sunset brightened up the gloomy corridors of Babyls. While students flooded out of the entrance in groups upon hearing the familiar school bell, (okay I know it's not really a bell, but idk how to describe it :>) two first-year students were still lingering around in the hallways, dashing through students and teachers without a care of others, at least for the purple-haired demon. 

'Damn that teacher!!!' Kalego cursed under his breath as he and Balam rushed in the hallways at top speed.

'It was your fault to start with. If you just controlled your anger-'

'That teacher was getting on my nerves!!!' He said with a tick on his forehead.

'Everyone gets on your nerves. Wha!!! Sorry!!' Balam apologized hastily to a student for nearly bumping into him and caught up to Kalego once again.

'Just shut up and run! There's barely half a minute left!' Kalego stared at his watch intensely as he started climbing up the stairs to the rooftop.

15

14

13

All their answers are on the rooftop

5

4

3

Who are the top dogs?

Why are they doing this?

2

1

Before they were able to reach the metal door that leads them to the rooftop, a demon with his face all blue and black was sent flying through the door, crashing down the steep stairs.

'Was that... the top dogs' doing again?' Kalego muttered as he adverted his attention back to the door as he barged in.

..

Kalego POV:

'You... Are you the top dog?'

'Yes, that I am.' They said nonchalantly, their slitted eyes staring into me.

Shichiro quickly caught up to me and looked at the pile of beaten up students shockingly. 

'I'm Naberius Kalego, First year. Demons have been mistaking me for you and it's really damn annoy-'

'I see... so they mistook you for me...' The next thing I knew, they were right beside me, leaning onto my shoulder and asked Shichiro, 'Do we even look similar though?'

'Hmmm...' Shichiro touched his chin with his finger, as if he was thinking.

'Oi! What's taking you so damn long to answer?! Of course we aren't similar!' There was a tick on my forehead as I shouted at him. I was trying my best to control my anger and irritation for the two idiots in front of me like how Shichiro advised me to, but clearly it is not working, especially for some random demon who suddenly claims his title as a top dog. 

'This is how other students describe you, by the way.' He said, holding up his previous drawing of the 'top dog' and showed it to Opera. How dare he ignore me!

'Hey!! Stop the small talk! And who the hell even are you!?'

'I understand your situation now. You guys got into trouble because of me. I apologise.' They nodded their head understandingly.

'So now you and that other top dog will stop that foolish fighting spree, right?' I asked, getting a bit hopeful for a peaceful school year without any upperclassmen accusing me of beating them up.

'Eh? No, I won't, and I'm pretty sure Allumi won't either.'

'Huh?' So, that girl is with him...

'Hey! What kind of game are you trying to play?! Are you a freaking sadist or what?!'

'No need to snap...' They sighed as they turned their head a little. 'Besides, if you don't want others to mistake you for me, just change your hairstyle or something.'

'And lose to a bastard like you?! You change them!!'

'I refuse.'

Our argument lasted for around 5 minutes before I've finally have it. It's time for MY ultimate weapon.

'Alright...' I said holding out my hand and summoned Cerberus behind me. 'It looks like I'll have to smack you a few times, after all.'

'CERBERUS CLAW!!!'

Cerberus charged towards them with its razor sharp claws. Hah, now that'll teach you not to mess with me!

Eh? They... blocked it? Bare-handedly?

'Stop mocking me-!!!'

They were about to charge an attack to me as I braced for impact...

I was shocked once again. What happened?

'Hai hai~ Play time's over~' a familiar voice rang behind me as well as constant flapping sounds of wings. Hundreds of swords, spears and arrows completely covered in lightning shards were pointing directly at Opera, daring them to move an inch.

I turned to face the one causing all of this and my eyes were met with no other than her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few minutes before

Allumi POV:

'Where is Opera?!! I've searched for the whole school already.' I cursed under my breath, spreading out my crimson red wings and flying lowly around the school at immense speed, pushing through students in my way while constantly muttering apologies.

I originally planned to bring Opera along with me so that I could introduce Opera to them. But I guess I didn't think this through. They're probably off school campus beating up delinquents again... I guess I'll just have to explain this myself.

I sighed as I turned to the opposite direction, ignoring all the gasping from astonished students' around me. I glanced at the school clock hanging on the rooftop.

15:10

Oops, I guess I'm late. I hope they're not waiting for me that... long...

I stared at the golden lightning from the rooftop. It looked just like... his bloodline ability those golden sparks...

The image of Baal looking down at me sadistically while holding a needle in his hand appeared in my mind as my breathing hitched and I subconsciously started breathing and shacking uncontrollably.

N-No, he can't be here. There's no way he can just infiltrate the school that easily and cause a commotion. I knew he wouldn't be letting me off just that easily. I had to go back sooner or later whether I'm being forced or not, but I don't think it would be that soon...

Sir. Sullivan would know that one of the 13 crowns barged in if so. So who is this person..? I tried to calm myself, thinking to myself as I thought about possible causes of such similarity with Baal's family bloodline.

I picked up my speed and rushed towards the rooftop, the curiosity as well as fear in my heart growing stronger and stronger.

'CERBERUS CLAW!!!' I heard a familiar voice on the rooftop as I dashed even faster towards there. I'm glad it's not what I thought. It's just Kalego. If Kalego-kun is up there, Balam should be too. Don't tell me...

'Sword of light: Hundred-Piercing Zigzag...' I muttered as I summoned hundreds of swords and spears engulfed in light and held out my hands to surround Opera with them while clutching onto my own sword in my other hand.

'Hai, hai~ Play time's over~' I said with a cheery smile, eyeing both Kalego and Opera as I folded my wings slightly and landed on top of the rooftop. Kalego turned his head in shock and stared at me intensely as I landed on the rooftop, folding my wings slightly.

'Allumi, you know them?'

'I was searching for you to introduce them to you. Didn't know fate brought you here.' I covered my mouth while giggling silently. 'But still! What is going on in your head?! Attacking an innocent first-year like that! I'm sure you still remember Balam. So what's your excuse now?' I said furrowing my brows and pouting with both hands on my hips.

'Innocent?! Allumi-san you need to get your eyes checked. And besides, he was the one attacking me first, I was the victim here.' He held out his hand as though he was trying to stop me from blaming him any further.

'What am I going to do with you...' I sighed. I knew I couldn't convince him to apologise when I wasn't even there the first place without any evidence that he was at fault here. I turned to Kalego, ignoring Balam and Opera, 'You okay, Kalego-kun? If you are then let me formally introduce ourselves to you once more. We are the "top dogs" of this school. Pleasure to meet you.' I placed my hand on my chest and curtsied ,smiling gently at the two open-mouthed demons. But little did we notice the delinquents Opera beat up just now were slowly waking up.

'Hey! If you don't surrender right now! I'll beat this kid up right now!' Some of the delinquents (Opera is not included) threatened us and put Balam in a chokehold, lighting him off the ground.

They must have woken up while we were busy talking. Damn it! If I didn't lower my guard, this wouldn't have happened! Who knows how long Balam could hold on for given for his tiny body?!

'Balam!' I shouted frantically, about to rush in to help him out, but instead Kalego held my wrist to stop me from helping.

'Calm down. Shichiro's not that weak.' He said sternly, still keeping an eye on the scene before him. And he was right. Within a few minutes or so, all the delinquents were once again knocked out, but this time with all their bones or body parts either dislocated or shattered.

'S-Sorry... I don't know how to hold back...' Balam said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

I couldn't hold my excitement any longer and lunged him with a surprise hug. 'Kawaiii' I patted his head as I ranted on, 'Like you are so tiny for your age and yet you're so strong! What's your family bloodline ability? I bet it's something related to your cuteness!!!' I squeezed him to death as I patted his head furiously (aka cute aggression. But seriously, no one can defy that teenage Balam looks and acts like a bean >:( asdfdshfaeknk-)

Balam's height is literally the same as Iruma's and I simply can't help but imagine Iruma seeing the way Balam acts. To think that there would be a demon who acts and looks just the same as my brother! Wait... If Balam calls me 'nee-san' too... WAHHHH!!! I'VE FOUND MYSELF A CARBON COPY OF IRUMA!!! I guess staying in the demon world temporarily would be more fun now that Balam is here. Despite wanting to brag about the similarity of my brother and Balam in front of Opera and Kalego, I controlled my self since I wouldn't want to get my brother in this huge mess in the demon world. My overprotective sister instinct soon kicks in as I held Balam protectively, 

'Opera! How dare you not finish your job completely. You should have knocked them out cold for at least a full day! And you almost made Balam hurt! I definitely won't forgive you if he does! Hmph!' I pouted as I looked away from Opera, still fuming with anger.

'But I thought you just said that you wanted the delinquents to get as less hurt as possible..?' Opera looked up at me confusingly.

'There are certain circumstances! They can't hurt my classmates and friends!' I hugged him even tighter in defence.

'Huh? What are "friends"?' The three of them asked simultaneously.

Oh dear... Demons don't have the concept of friends?! I really should start reading the devitionary (dictionary+Devi :> Get it? Ok.) I just bought.

'U-Uh... It's a slang term in my family. It means demons who you spend time with! Simple as that!'

They looked at me like I was some alien and tilted their heads slightly at me, clearly still not understanding the concept of friends. I would get more and more suspicious if this goes on. Is my awareness getting rusty now? How could I let my guard down twice in a row already?! I seriously need to train some more and make notes for myself about demons...

'Like... I spend time with Opera and Balam sometimes, so that would consider us to be friends!'

'And... what about Kalego-san?' Balam pointed at Kalego suddenly. I swear I saw a faint tint of blush when I glanced at him.

'You can be my friend too, Kalego! In fact, I'm sure we'll be best friends in fact!' I smiled at him with a toothy smile. Yeah sure, though it would only mean that I didn't successfully return to the human world if this happens.

'Allumi~~ It's not fair that he gets a special title when I, the one that spends more time than him gets a title lower than him!' Opera stepped up, furrowing his eyebrows in disappointment.

'Nope' I said popping out the 'p'.

'It's your fault to begin with, starting a fight with Kalego and nearly hurting Balam.'

'How many times do I need to tell you it's not my fault...' They sighed at my stubbornness as I sent a deadly glare at them. I would have looked more menacing if Balam wasn't in my arms though.

'Hai, hai, I'm sorry. But besides that. Naberius Kalego, Balam Shichiro. Will you become my subordinates?' Opera walked towards Kalego and Balam who is still being hugged by me.

'Wha-'

'Or rather, I order you to.' He pointed at Kalego and Balam with his other hand behind his back.

'Opera! This is not the way you recruit someone! Just stop with your orders!'

'You were fine with it when I told you that though...'

'That was different!!!'

And so, we exchanged our Devi lines with each other. Me and Opera left to the principal's office where Sir. Sullivan was standing there waiting for us.

'Sir Sullivan/Sullivan-sama' we greeted the long silver-haired demon

'Ah. Opera-san, Allumi-san.'

'Wahhhhhhhhhhh, I missed you two so much!!!' He engulfed us in a hug as he started bawling buckets of tears.

I was literally trained to deal with these situations as I gently patted the principal's head while Opera held out a box of tissues for him to wipe his tears, 'I had to do a lot of paperwork today, and I still have a whole stack of them yet to finish! The world has come to an end! Oh lord Derkilla! What am I going to do?!!!'

'Sullivan-sama. I recruited two subordinates today.' Opera said as he held out two of his fingers in triumph.

'What subordinates..?' He said sobbing a bit.

'To deal with school bullies.'

'But I didn't tell you to do that... And why have I been receiving complaints about you skipping class. Even Allumi-san here has attended every single class!'

'I also have another thing to inform you, sir.' Opera suddenly turned serious, their ears flattening as their face darkens. 'Allumi-san here... has a crush.'

'E-EHHHHHH?!' My face turned beet red in embarrassment. What did they mean by crush? I barely even live here for long and you say I have an interest on some random demon? Besides, I can't get too attached to anyone, I still have to return to the human world at some point. They're all just for my entertainment whenever I get bored. I shouldn't and mustn't get too comfortable to the demons nor this whole demon realm.

'Whatever do you mean, Opera?' I said, forcing on a smile.

'Weren't you hugging Balam-kun just then? Why are you denying this?'

'I don't like Balam. He's only like a younger brother to me!' I shook my head, mentally sighing that they simply just made up some weird stories in the abnormal mind of theirs.

'Oh, really~~~? You were hugging him pretty tightly y'know?'

'Opera, I don't want to repeat myself but I don't have romantic feelings for him.' My face darkened the second time I repeated myself and said in a cold voice, slowly cracking my usual 'cheery' facade. As soon as I noticed their slightly shocked faces, I realised that my acting is coming off. I quickly excused myself from the principal's office and dashed to the girl's toilet, locking the door.

I immediately slumped down against the door, letting out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding. I looked at myself in the mirror and there I was, a complete mess: messy hair strands, crumpled school uniform, tear stains on my checks, basically the exact opposite of what people think of me or my usual impression.

Then again, this whole thing is just a façade to begin with. The charisma in my 'personality' is all fake, it's all just a fake smile I force onto my face every day just to blend myself in the crowd. Not that I could ever imagine myself being one with anyone.

An outcast. That's what I am. Simple as that. I don't even belong here or anywhere. Not hell, not the human world, and definitely not heaven. But, now that I think of it, the times I spent with Opera, the principal, Balam and Aoi, those feelings of happiness and satisfaction was real. A sense of guilt engulfed me, a young, vulnerable teenager who only hoped to live a normal life. I grasped my hair in frustration as I felt immense pain in my head, hoping to relieve my frustration.

Did I... get too attached without realising it...?

No, I can't get attached to any of them. I must remember that I am and will always be an outcast. Who knows how they'll react if they found out? Disgust? Hatred? Betrayed? Such issue wouldn't be a problem if  I'm not warming up to them. I don't care if they hate me or choose to ignore me for the rest of my life, but I still need to find a way somehow to return back to the human world even if I'm no longer a human. I just wish to see Iruma one last time before I finally let go of everything I have and succumb into the dark abyss.

I quickly cleaned myself up, making sure that nothing suspicious is evident on my face anymore and even practised my smile a few times in front of the mirror before unlocking the bathroom door and going back to the last few classes.

'Hey, isn't that the girl who runs the best snack shop in Netherlands? The Starlights Coffee?'

'Wow... So young and yet she is already rank daleth.'

'So talented and intelligent!'

'What can you say? That's the Queen Prodigy of Babyls for you!'

That's right. I'm the Queen Prodigy of Babyls. Another title I eventually earned besides the top dog gang after doing every task assigned to me perfectly. I sat silently in my seat, paying all attention towards the teacher. It was Demonic History Class, and the teacher, Dali-sensei was explaining about the times when the former demon king, Derkila was at Babyls demon school.

'Speaking of which, Allumi, you're very much alike the demon king in many aspects, not saying that you're better than the demon king, of course.' He added frantically as soon as he received shocked expressions on many students in his lecture.

'Ah, thank you for the compliment, Dali-sensei. But I am very sure that there is still a long way to go for me to be on the same level as Lord Derkila.' I humbly replied, slightly bowing to him.

'Well then, why won't you answer this question then since you're already standing.'

I glanced at the blackboard as I quickly skimmed through the question and wasted no time coming up to the blackboard. With the sound of clacking of the chalk writing on the blackboard, I quickly wrote down a short passage for the question, without looking at the book.

'Hmmm' Dali-sensei stopped to read my passage, still loading his thoughts. 'Well done, Allumi! Full marks again, and without looking at the textbook too! As expected of the Queen Prodigy of Babyls! Am I right?' He laughed jokingly as he nudged my shoulder slightly.

I forced myself a smile plastering on my face, mustering all the discomfort feelings to the bottom of my heart.

Prodigy. That's what they all think of the moment my name was mentioned. I have been trying to keep a good reputation at school from the very beginning since I thought that would make me blend well in the demon world, so I did everything perfectly, polishing my fighting skills, balancing my job and studies flawlessly, and ending up the top student in every exam in the first term. But it only made me stand out more. It's like what they say, 'An outcast will always be one no matter how hard they try to fit in the crowd. Despite being one of the top dogs, no one, except the delinquents looked at me in fear, but admiration. I was the most heated topic for all first-year students since teachers start to use me as an example.

To them I may be a flawless genius, but in reality, I, too, am only a living being, a helpless 'monster' who simply wishes to be normal for once, to be able to have a perfect family.

For a monster, an outcast, to even dream for so many wishes,

I really am selfish, ain't I?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Wellll~ guess what :>:>:>:>:> Since I'm being generous and to apologise for not posting any chapters for the past few weeks, I'm posting two chapters this week :> I swear to god, studying is extremely boring and... I hate it :) . And no one can change that fact.

PS: sorry but no bonus scene for this chapter since I'll be posting the next chapter at the same time. Also I'm working on another artwork for Allumi and i mightttt post it next week? Idk depends on my mood :> but  I'll definitely finish it. Dw ;)

Word:3525

Next episode: 4 years later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 23
Iruma Suzuki x male reader M/n L/n was supposed to be the ruler of Heaven, the next Angel King. He was supposed to give the people hope and change bu...
59.7K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! • • •I do not own Iruma-k...
21.2K 777 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
83.3K 2.2K 26
Fourteen-year-old Iruma has been unfortunate all his life. However never did he gave up to reveal his secret. No one was after all alowed to know it...