KND: Operation DCFDTL

By PedroMartins224

KND Operation DCFDTL is a reboot / prequel of the Kids Next Tv show created by Mr. Warburton that tells the r... More

Chapter 1: Stay Strong
Chapter 2: A delightful meeting
Chapter 3: Strange cousins
Chapter 4: Delightfully fun
Chapter 5: Are they hiding something ?
Chapter 6: Happy Birthday, It's your Birthday...
Chapter 8: Tricky codes
Chapter 9: The first escapes
Chapter 10: Save at all cost
Chapter 11: Hurting the puppeteer
Chapter 12: Rise of a team
Chapter 13: We're Kids Next Door.

Chapter 7: Happy Birthday, not our Birthday...

9 0 0
By PedroMartins224

(Abigail's side)

Abigail: I can't hear anything from the party hall. You almost finished picking the lock on the door, Hoagie?

Hoagie (picking the lock with a master key): A little more....

Wallabee: Ugh, this is going to take hours! Okay, guys. Get away ! (he takes momentum and rushes...) Banzai! (he punches the door and smashes it in, making him dizzy after giving it a lot of force) It's okay, guys! Now it's open.

Numbuh 86: Pay your discretion, above all! The whole mansion must have heard this din.

Wallabee: Maybe, but now we can get Numbuh 362 and Nigel ASAP.

Hoagie: It was very indiscreet but it's not wrong that we won a little more time. Let's see the door to the party hall (he checked the lock on the door) Locked too but it looks easier to pick. (So he picked the lock with his master key and unlocked the door) There!

Kuki: If we hear nothing in the party hall, it means that something happened at Numbuh 362. We should make a small group to see what's going on inside to find her.

Numbuh 86: That's a good idea, Kuki. (She turns to Wallabee) Wallabee, you go with Kuki to get Numbuh 362 to bring her back.

Wallabee: Me? But why ?!

Kuki: Yay! Me and Wallabee are teaming up!

Wallabee: Well... If you say so.

Abigail: Go ahead, you two. We'll meet in the long hallway.

(Kuki and Wallabee enter the room)

Wallabee: Weird, the guests all seem to be fixed like pickets and they didn't even react to our entrance.

Kuki: I didn't know that they also had the same clothes as the DCFDTL, the guests.

Wallabee: That's even weirder. We should find Numbuh 362 quickly and get out of here.

Kuki: Okay! (She starts calling out as she passes the guests who stand still but doesn't see them staring after them) Numbuh 362?!

Wallabee (same as Kuki): Numbuh 362, where are you?

Kuki: If only the guests could help us find her, that would be nice... (she felt something grab her arm) But hey! Let go of me ! Wallabee!

Wallabee: Hey, you! Release my friend, immediately! (he goes after the guest who was grabbing Kuki but while doing so, the guest throws Kuki on him and both fall to the ground)

Kuki (seeing her evening clothes torn at her arms): My dress! (she, as for Wallabee, noticed that the guests walked towards them and got a better view of the latter's eyes which are wide staring blue eyes )

Guests (trying to catch Kuki and Wallabee and having monotonous voices): Join us.

Kuki (frightened and pushing the hands of the guests before trying to run away from the room): hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wallabee (idem): We must warn the others!! (they left the room, closed the door to prevent it and walked towards Abigail, Hoagie and Numbuh 86) Guys, we have to get out of here!

Abigail (seeing Kuki and Wallabee speeding towards her, Hoagie and Number 86): Kuki, Wallabee! What happened in this room?

Hoagie: Calm down, what's going on?

Kuki: Guests! They're all weird and creepy. Well dressed, of course, but still weird and creepy!

Wallabee: The door won't hold them long. We have to get out of this mansion now!

Numbuh 86: And Numbuh 362, then? Don't tell me you left her in the... (she heard the noise and saw the brainwashed guests smash down the door and head towards her and the others) Room?!

Guests (advancing towards them): Join us!

Numbuh 86: Oh crud...

Hoagie (panicking): We should find our gadgets and Nigel and fast!

Abigail: We fall back, guys!!

(They fled but the lobotomized guests run after them)

Guests (chasing them): Join us.

Wallabee: Crud, they're not letting go!

Kuki: And after what they did to my dress, I don't want to join them.

Numbuh 86: Hoagie, did you finally find the room where our gadgets are?!

Hoagie: I'd love to too, but with guests running after us, it's hard to search the rooms in the long run. Besides, we don't even know where we're going in this mansion.

Abigail: Numbuh 5 sees we're coming to another hallway filled with medieval armor. (she sees one of the medieval armors move) Huh? ( they move towards them )

Numbuh 86: Even the armors are alive now?

Guests: Join us.

Kuki: They're coming!

Wallabee: Great... Behind us, we have the guests and in front of us, living armor and... (he saw the cats in front of a light switch) The cats?!

Abigail (seeing that the cats activated the switch and a trapdoor below her and her friends): Hold on tight! (When the hatch was wide open, Numbuh 86 grabbed the edge of it as the others grabbed each other's legs like a human ladder.)

Numbuh 86 (standing at the edge of the hatch): Guys, I won't last very long... (she sees a figure she recognizes) No...

Hoagie (holding on to Numbuh 86's legs): Fanny?

(And in one fell swoop, the figure slid its foot towards Numbuh 86's hand, let go of it, and, with the others, Numbuh 86 fell into the trapdoor, which immediately closed.)

(However, much later, in an isolated cell)

Nigel (waking up): Argh, my head... What the... ( he looked around and saw that he was locked in a cell before finding himself in front of a mirror and saw that his head was completely shaved of his hair) My... My hair! There is nothing left ! ("sigh") Why didn't I use the flash in the first place... Wait... (he reached into his pockets but...) Great... They took it from me! (he saw a silhouette coming) Rachel, is that you?! (she shows herself in front of him, from outside the cell, and Nigel looks surprised to see that Numbuh 362 is wearing the clothes and wide staring blue eyes similar to the lobotomized guests)

Numbuh 362 (lobotomized): You were a very naughty cousin, Nigel Uno, but luckily for you, it can be arranged.

Nigel: Rachel? But you were...

Numbuh 362 (lobotomized): Bingo, Nigel. I was made perfect and soon you will be too.

Nigel: No, Rachel. The ray may have made you like this but it destroys any notion of individual thought. You have to pull yourself together and go back to how you were before.

Numbuh 362 (lobotomized): Why am I going back to my old self when I'm so much more delightful like this? Come on, Nigel, your hair is just a detail and you won't think about it if you join us. (seeing the DCFDTL arrive ) Now, I will dispose. See you later, Nigel.

Nigel: Rachel...

DCFDTL (coming in): Even when one of your friends is proud to be delightfulized, you refuse to cooperate, Nigel Uno, but soon you will too. (Nigel shot them a hateful look) As for your friends who avoided the effects of the ray...

Nigel: My friends are probably already far, far away from you!

DCFDTL: Wrong! Right now, they're in a very bad position.

Nigel: What are you talking about?

DCFDTL (activating screens with a remote control): Take a good look...

Nigel (looking into the screens): No...

DCFDTL: There's only one way if you don't want anything to happen to them and you know very well what it is.

Nigel: How about playing with a giant broccoli for fun, Delightful Freaks?

DCFDTL: Hehehe, are we getting vulgar now? We will give you time to think about it, but know that with each hour that passes, your friends will suffer the limits of their capacities for pain that are reserved for them.

(On Hoagie's side)

Hoagie (standing up): Ouch, the fall.... But... (he looked around) What is this room?

DCFDTL (showing themselves from a screen): Well, well, look who finally decided to wake up.

Hoagie: You! What have you done with my friends?

DCFDTL: Nothing yet but it will happen if things don't go as planned.

Hoagie: And what are you planning? That me and the others become like the guests?

DCFDTL: Except if you want to undergo a painful experience, you don't have much choice.

Hoagie: Oh, go play with toilet water!

DCFDTL: We're afraid you have a lot less time than Nigel to think about it. Ah, and before we leave you, we'll see each other downstairs! Hehehehehehehe.. (the screen cuts out)

Hoagie: Wait but it's not a funny joke and also, how does "we'll see each other downstairs" mean...? (he saw that the ground opens little by little) Oh crud !

(On Kuki's side)

Kuki (standing up after the fall): My poor head. (she took her Rainbow Monkey who was on the ground and put it on her head) Aaaaaaaaaaah, it's better.

DCFDTL (showing themselves from a screen): Kuki Sanban, we hope the fall wasn't too violent.

Kuki: Oh, hi!! I had a little headache but with my Rainbow Monkey, it's better. In fact, could you tell me how to get out of here? My parents and those of my friends will be worried.

DCFDTL: Your naivety is more than amusing, you know that?

Kuki: Huh?

DCFDTL: Do we always seem to have fun in the gallery, you little idiot?! Like the others, you won't go anywhere. If you want to leave this place, there's only one way and you know which way.

Kuki: Looking like the guests who, while well-dressed, are weird and scary? No thanks. Also, you were much nicer when you pretended to be nice.

DCFDTL: That's the goal but we are far from being bad kids. Otherwise,... You seem to be very attached to your little stuffed animal, don't you?

Kuki (seeing that the DCFDTL cats have caught his rainbow monkey): Hey!

DCFDTL: Have fun, Kuki Sanban! Hehehehehehe... (the screen cuts out)

Kuki: Give Me My First Rainbow Monkey, cats!

(On the side of Wallabee and Numbuh 86)

Wallabee (standing): Argh, what a headache. Numbuh 86, are you okay?!

Numbuh 86: Same headache but I think I'll get through it. (she looked around, seeing water tanks next to and behind where they are) However, there is something odd about where we are.

Wallabee: How do you...? (He saw Jenkins with the birthday party waiters right in front of them) You!

Jenkins (with the birthday party waiters): See you again, Kids Next Door. We hope you had a speedy recovery, especially for what may happen to you.

Wallabee: I swear if we get out of here, you'll be taking a forced nap for the rest of your life! (he hits the water tank where he and Numbuh 86 are but it doesn't do anything and, feeling the pain, he puts his other hand on the one he used) Crud. (the waiters next to Jenkins started laughing)

Jenkins: Unfortunately, Wallabee Beatles, just like in our game of chess, you're faster with your hands than your brain.

Numbuh 86: What have you done with our friends?

Jenkins: We're taking care of them. (After Wallabee and Numbuh 86 saw what was happening with their friends, Jenkins turned off the screen using that same remote) Too bad, Kids Next Door. By wanting to dig too much into our stuff, you got yourself into a huge trouble, just like Nigel Uno. (Wallabee and Numbuh 86 looked at each other for a little while before turning back to Jenkins) Hehehe, pretty ironic that the Bully and his victim will meet the same fate. (he snapped his fingers so that one of the waiters went to a lever)

Waiter: You will suffer now, Kids Next Door! (he lowered the lever and water began to rise in the tank)

Numbuh 86: Water, seriously?

Wallabee: I remind you that not only do I not yet know how to swim well and we both risk drowning if we don't become like the guests earlier.

Numbuh 86: Ah yes, that's right...

(Abigail's side)

Abigail (standing): Argh, Numbuh 5's head really hurts. (she looked around and saw that she was in a room full of mirrors. She saw a sledgehammer on the floor and picked it up)

DCFDTL: This way, Abigail Lincoln!

Abigail: Where are you?

DCFDTL: Hehehe, Right here!! (she attacked thinking she saw the DCFDTLs but all she did was smash a mirror with a sledgehammer. She saw the DCFDTLs again in another mirror and they hummed) We've been through here, we'll be through there... (Abigail looked in the opposite direction of the mirror showing the DCFDTLs but when pushing the opposite mirror she found nothing)

Abigail: Why are you doing this?

DCFDTL: Not having fun? (she removed the mirror opposite the one showing the DCFDTLs but found nothing) Hehehehehehehehehehe... (and after a while, she knocked over a mirror but finally found a DCFDTL hologram) Surprise!

Abigail (continuing to search the room for the DCFDTLs until a screen lights up and reveals Nigel in pain while having his head shaved ): NO!! (and with a sledgehammer blow, she destroys the screen with such force that the tool breaks into pieces)

DCFDTL (appearing from another screen ): This is how it starts. .Lack of confidence, despair can lead to the worst horrors.

Abigail: I never wanted this. It was unfair of me to get carried away with him and that's why during the dance with Nigel, I wanted to... I tried to...

DCFDTL: You must have noticed that our cake was a countdown but you failed to try to save him like you failed to trust him when you were one of his close friends. To say that you were expected to be the leader of your group, your big sister would be very disappointed. (Abigail looked surprised) If we have to tell you a little secret, Abigail Lincoln. The reason we know so much about you, the Kids Next Door, is that we are, in addition to being his children, Father's secret weapon.

Abigail: What?

DCFDTL: And to think that you struggled to believe that the secret weapon was the Delightfulization Chamber. It was just a tool that just allowed us to do what we have become. To come back to you, you wanted to leave him to his fate because he prevented you from stopping us. In the end, you can only blame yourself, Abigail Lincoln. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

(To the constant laughter of the DCFDTLs, the video of Nigel suffering while having his head completely shaved, Abigail despaired and after looking around, seeing her reflection in the mirrors, she panicked and eventually broke down pushing a cry of horror)

(Nigel's side)

Nigel (seeing what's happening on the screens): No... I can't believe it... Those... Those freaks... They tricked us. They tricked us all. They took our freedom, our gadgets, our communicators... Someone help us,... Please.

( Meanwhile... )

Jenkins (entering a secret room): So it's done for the beginning of the torture for the Wallabee case and this Fanny Fulbright and quarantine mode has been activated for the mansion. No one will be able to enter or leave. Have all the codes, which were in the vases, been activated?

DCFDTL (looking at a screen): Yes, Jenkins.

Jenkins: And the results?

DCFDTL (turning to Jenkins and revealing what's on the screen: the KND moon base rendered completely disabled and floating): So much for the Kids Next Door and their dear cadets. Hehehehehehehehehe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 0 29
A Kids Next Door/Ratchet & Clank/Futurama multi-crossover, the 6th story of the Big Mom Saga, Operation: NECSUS. Also called the Into the Nexus Arc...
78.6K 465 37
Ben and his parents his grandpa Max and his cousin Gwen moved from bellwood to metropolis and Ben meets six girls who are also superheroes like him ...
22.5K 150 14
𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 �...
Delta Force By F

Science Fiction

17 0 8
Delta Force was a long ongoing original project that I never intend to finish, it had been in the works from 2019-2020 and since then has not been to...