Got Isekai to a world I despi...

By TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... More

prologue part 1
prologue part 2
chapter 1 New world, New life
Chapter 2 The unknown
Chapter 4 Academy Life
Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

Chapter 3 New companions

462 15 2
By TsukuyomiMonarch

Arata pov

Dark. Everything is dark... I can't even feel my body at all, it felt like I was sinking in a bottomless ocean.

Arata mind: Shit... Did I seriously die again? Especially that I said that death won't have me again.... Well... Guess It was–

Suddenly I heard a sound, a more specific beating noise... it got louder and louder and I realized that it was my heartbeat and it was racing. My eyes shot wide open as I was panting heavily. I was looking at a room ceiling that I was in and noticed that I somehow was on a gurney, I had a massive headache and my body felt numb as well.

Arata: *grunts* What the hell even happened?

???: Well if you really wanna know, I woke up from god knows how long and the first thing I noticed was an almost dead body. Which was you for that matter and I just saved you.

My eyes widened that something or someone actually responded to what I just said, let alone it sounded like a woman's voice. I tried to get up and looked around to see who was talking, but my head started to hurt, as I held my head with my right hand on my forehead and I grunt in pain.

???: Whoa. Careful now, I'm pretty sure that you don't want to lose consciousness again.

I was adjusting myself, as I was now sitting on the edge of the gurney.

Arata: *sighs* Alright where the hell are you then?

Then out of nowhere something appeared in front of me, as I flinched in pure shock. But what completely surprised me was what appeared right in front of me.

It was the object that I found in that box before I lost consciousness.

Arata: Ok. Now I know I'm seeing things or I'm losing my mind all together.

???: Wow, that's some greeting you humans got there.

Arata: Well it's not every person who sees some sort of a flying metal object.

???: Noted... But for starters my name is Sagira.

Well good thing is now I know whatever this thing really is.

Arata Sagira you say? That's an odd name.

Sagira; Oh please. Arata is an odd name as well you know.

That caught me off guard completely...! How in the hell that thing now is my name?!?! Clearly this thing wasn't even on when I picked it up?!?!? I made sure of it?!?!

Sagira: But then again, there were some–

Arata: Ok. Ok. I need you to stop right there. How the hell do you even know my name?

Sagira: Well I can tell you Arata Fou Bartfort, or do you still go by Arata Kamada?

OK NOW I NEED ANSWERS!!! It was one thing that this thing knew my name, BUT SHE EVEN KNEW MY PREVIOUS LIFE FAMILY NAME!!!

Arata: OK...! THERE'S A LOT TO ASK!! FIRST OFF HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME!!! SECONDLY!! HOW AM I EVEN ALIVE?!?! AND THIRD WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?!?!

Sagira Geez! Alright. Alright. Well first things first, on what I am. Well usually people would say I'm an A.I, a familiar, talking object that flies... But the people that made me just call me a ghost.

I tiled my head in confusion now. Why would they call this thing a ghost, but somehow that kind of led me to more questions. But that'll haft hold for me.

Arata: And why are you exactly called a "Ghost"?

Sagira: Who knows , I was created to help the people that made me... But seeing as I've been deactivated for who knows long. I guess they're pretty much gone and dead to be more exact.

I see her looking down, guess she's been alone for all this time.

Arata: What was the last thing you remember?

She brings herself up and glances at me. She goes to the control panel and the phone device that I used to get down here and brings it to me. I then noticed a file tab was displaying on the screen, I opened it and displayed photos of her and two other people. I scrolled through them, as she began talking.

Sagira: The people I was with were a married couple, the husband created me with the help of his wife of course. They were the only ones to access the basement level of this place and they work on secret projects that they do together. We had the greatest time of our lives... But years later, his wife passed and he was really upset about it. The last thing I remember was that he was slowly dying from an illness he had, the last words he told me before dying. Was "Thank you".

I saw her lowering herself to the gurney sitting next to me.

Sagira: It's strange. I never thought something like me could feel like this.

I can tell from her tone of voice was sad, knowing that she was with the people that created her slowly left this world and being left all alone, especially since those two were the only ones that could get down here. I sigh and I pick her, as she startled gasps at me picking her, she then looks at me as she's on my right hand.

Arata: I'm pretty sure I know a few people that are sad when people we care for die... As you can see I'm not truly from here, but the people like my parents and friends from my previous life were upset that I died.

Sagira: Especially with that blonde hair one.

Arata: Yeah definitely her too. Told her that we were going to hang out the day after my death if it didn't happen. Death is something we can't avoid, cuz sooner or later. Our time will come to an end, but for me. *sighs* I know that I already died once, I can't die again.

Sagira: You know. You're a strange one? You know that?

WOW after all I said that's what she–.... You know what, I honestly don't even know on what to even think what she'll say at this point.

Arata: *chuckles* Yeah I get that sometimes, But back to my question. How did you know my previous life and what did you do to save me?

She lifts herself off my hand still keeping her glance on me.

Sagira: Well to answer the part about your previous life from this.

I saw her fly toward the control panel that I was in front of before passing out... She displays the tabs I saw, I get off of the gurney and hold my balance so I won't fall and slowly make my approach to the control panel to get a closer look. I looked closer at it and to my surprise the tabs were clips of my previous life.

Arata: Well that explains it.

Sagira: Yeah, who would've thought I would have met someone else that got sent here.

Arata: So the married couple that made you, got sent here as well?

Sagira: Yeah they did, but I must say seeing these memories of yours. You are a troublesome kid.

Arata: Trouble always comes to me. So what did you use to get me patched up?

Sagira: Oh I used that.

She flies past me and goes to my left and accesses a hidden room, I saw what was inside of what she kept me in.

It was a human sized capsule.

Sagira: They always like hidden rooms, so they made one for emergencies. I used the prosthetic arms to lift you inside of it, But since they haven't been used for a while. They immediately break when they place you in it.

I looked down and I saw broken mechanical arms on the floor near the capsule.

Arata: Well regardless... Thanks for saving me.

Sagira: We can call it even, since you did reactivate me.

It's not everyday you talk to a flying object or more specifically a ghost... Hold on now... Why am I thinking of this now of all times and didn't think about it when I woke up.

Arata: Hey Sagira, How long was I out for?

Sagira: Hmm. You've been out for a few hours or so.

OH SHIT!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ALL ABOUT LEON!!! I told him to find me if I'm done for more than an hour or so. Even if he did find out where I was, it's not like he can come down here, since I have the only key on getting down here.

Arata: SHIT!! I didn't know I was out for that long!!

Sagira: Well how long did you think you were out for?

I rushed and grabbed my messenger bag and rushed to the door, but I could hear Sagira talking to me.

Sagira: HOLD ON WAIT!! YOU JUST–

It was already too late. My head started to hurt again and I fell on the floor. I herald Sagira sighs in annoyance.

Sagira: I was trying to warn you that you just woken up not too long ago... So it'll be a while for you to regain your normal strength.

Arata: I wasted too much time. Leon is probably still tryna find me at this point.

I slowly get up and sit on the floor, Sagira flies toward me, as she hovers next to me.

Sagira: I assume that he came with you?

Arata: Yeah he did. So what are you planning on doing now?

Sagira: Hmm... Well since you did reactivate me, and.I can tell that your somebody that will get themselves killed if no ones watching you. 

Arata: And what exactly are you getting at here?

Sagira: Wow, didn't know that you were brain dead.

I rolled my eyes and sigh in annoyance.

Arata: Get to the point.

Sagira: I'm going with you.

She wants to come with me... I mean if somehow I just say no to her, who knows what she'll do. But she has been alone since her creators died, plus it would be interesting for her to tag along... Ehh why not.

Arata: *chuckles* Well then... Guess we'll look out for each other.

Sagira: HAHAHA!! Oh yes indeed Arata! Yes indeed!

I slowly got myself off the floor and grabbed my messenger bag and headed to the door I came in and went back into the hallway with Sagira following me.

Sagira: Hold up. I think I have a faster way of getting back up.

Arata: Really?

Sagira: follow me.

Strange enough, she actually took me to the other door on the other side, which I didn't enter. She accessed it and opened it and strangely I really wasn't expecting what I saw.

Arata: Yeah that looks pretty normal to have. A human sized tube.

Sagira: There are travel tubes. Just because they always do their work down here, doesn't mean they are down here 24/7... And besides they did have some people they talked to on the upper floor. Plus faster way then the elevator.

I just stand there just continue to look at the tub.

Sagira: Well what are you waiting for! Get in!

I swear on everything, something better not go wrong with this. I walk towards one of the tubes and Sagira goes to the control pad to the tub and closes it.

Sagira: Quick question. Where did you say your friend was at? What's his name? Leon? Pretty sure I got that right.

Arata: If he's still there, he's in the old garage. Where Luxion is being held in.

Sagira: Luxion? Never heard of him.

Arata: Hold up? Have you ever been up on the upper floor before?

Sagira: At times I do... But it's not like I pay attention.

Arata: ... Fair point. You almost done or what?

Sagira: Yeah, the tube goes anywhere in the building, since they build it and take their time doing it. Lucky for you there's one that goes to the garage.

I sigh as I wait for her to finish. Hopefully Lean is still tryna find me.

Sagira: Huh?! Ahh damn it!

Arata: What did you do? Did you already break it?

Sagira: Of course not you idiot! Everything's good to go, but the only problem is that there's a phrase you gotta say for it to go up. And I don't know it.

Arata: How do you not know it?!?!

Sagira: You're making it sound like I use the tube... Plus my memories are still a little bit foggy, since I've been deactivated for so long... Just say random things that make sense for it to go up, and I'll see if I remember it. 

I sigh in frustration as I pinch the bridge of my nose... Well let's see what makes sense for this tube to go.

Arata: "Go", "Ascend", "Activate tube", "Tube up", "Go tube go", "Up", "Go up", " Arise".

Sagira pov

I hear him tryna figure out the phrase to make these tubes work, I try going through my memory bank to see what they use to say to make it work.

Sagira: Hmm come on now... What was it? " Upward", "Garage", "To the top"....

Hmm, maybe something like that.

I continue to scan through it and see if I can find it... Come on now, it's gotta be here somewhere... OH FINALLY!!

Sagira: OH I FINALLY REMEMBER IT NOW!! It's was "Up the–

I was cut off by him screaming for his life depended on it. 

Sagira: .... Tube... It was "Up the tube".... Better go see if he's not dead.

I make myself disappear and head to his location.

Third person pov

Back in the upper floor we see Leon who had his clothes tattered due to him having to deal with a security system, and had to deal with a guard robot that protected the ship from any intruders. After he defeated the guard robot and was unconscious for a while and recovered, After he woke up he noticed Arata hadn't returned so we left and went searching for him for a long time. He noticed there was an elevator but unfortunately couldn't access it. Now he's at in the garage pacing back and forth, but he wasn't alone he had his, Leon has also acquired a companion of his own,

His name was Luxion. Leon grunts in frustration that couldn't access the elevator.

Leon: COME ON!! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NOT EVEN YOU CAN OPEN THAT ELEVATOR DOOR!!

Luxion: As I told you, master. I have no access to the lower floor.

He stops and looks at Luxion.

Leon: Well there gotta be someway to–

He was cut off by the sound of a hatch opening. He looks around but doesn't see where it opened from... All he could hear now was screaming that was getting louder and louder, he then looked up and saw something coming down very fast, but it was too late to do anything. That thing that Leon sees is Arata coming down the tube... As Arata exited the tube, he was directly under Leon and soon enough he crashed into him.

Luxion: Oh my, looks like there was someone else here as well.

Leon grunts in pain and so does Arata. Both of them adjust themselves by sitting on the floor , Leon then looks at him with a shock expression on his face, as he sighs in relief. He grabs his shoulders.

Leon: ARATA THANK GOD!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!

Arata:*chuckles* Same here.

Leon lets go of Arata's shoulders and they both get up, and Arata stretches his limbs.

Leon: Dude where have you been?!

???: Well if you really wanna know, it's a long story.

Leon gasps as he looks around to see who said that.

Leon: What the hell was that?

Out of nowhere turns back at Arata and now sees he also has a floating companion next to him.

Sagira: That would be me.

Leon was in disbelief that there was something else besides Luxion in this place, he didn't expect to see something else that wasn't in the game before. Luxion was also surprised by this. 

Luxion: How fascinating this is, there appears to be someone like me.

Sagira sees Luxion was surprised there was also something similar to her as well.

Sagira: Whoa... Are you also a ghost like me as well?

Luxion: I'm a ghost? What are you implying?

Sagira: Never mind I take back... But Just look at this place.

She looks around and sees what the upper floor looks like for the very first time, ever since she was created.

Sagira: It looks like it went down hill from how long it's been abandoned for.

Arata: You say that again.

Leon: OK!! What's going on here?! Where have you been?! And especially who is that?!?!

Arata: *sighs* Well kind of a long story.

Small Timeskip

Arata explains everything that happened to Leon. The lower level, tons of people getting sent here way before the game ever was made, a killer robot that tried to kill him, meeting Sagira, and getting back to the upper floor quicker. Leon was just left speechless of what Arata told him and Leon told Arata what happened to him as well. He also got attacked and left unconscious once he gained Luxion himself.

Arata: Guess we both had some struggles.

Leon: Totally.

There was silence in the garage for a minute... But then Arata thought of something and looked at Sagira.

Arata: Hey Sagira, I was wondering how the device that accesses the elevator was on the upper floor?

Sagira: Hmm well they did make a spare one, they kept it in a case on the upper floor just in case anything happened.

Arata: That's good to know.

Leon: Well got what we came here for, and all we need to do is head on home.

Arata tries to hold in his laughter due to him seeing the reaction on Lady Zola's face when they arrive.

Arata: Indeed my friend.... But let's not rush now, we finally found what we were looking for. Now we need to prepare ourselves for what's to come later on. So I propose for all of us to do at the meantime.

Arata starts to walk to the ship, as Leon, Luxion, and Sagira watch him. He stops and turns around and faces them with a smirk on his face, as his eyes start to glow purple.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arata: Let's take this to our advantage. So that we can make anyone fear us. And making sure they learn their place.

Three months later, Timeskip

Back at the Bartfort estate, In the living room are Arata and Leon's parents with Lady Zola who came and discussed the sons situation. Their mother became very worried that something terrible has happened to them, their father still believing that they are alive and nothing bad has happened.

Lady Zola: That arrogant boy is truly an idiot, along with that no good brat of yours as well! First one of them ruins a good marriage offer and the other one refuses to listen and threatens me of all people! Then they go out on an adventure and gets them both killed.

The mother was in tears that she doesn't want to believe that her sons are dead, their father doesn't want to accept that they died as well.

Balcus: Please we don't even know for sure that Leon and Arata are dead.

Lady Zola: It's been three months since you even heard from any of those two. I wouldn't be shocked if those were even still alive... * closes her fan and smirks* Or perhaps they simply abandoned their family.

Balcus grinds his teeth in anger, as Luce was sobbing believing now that her sons are gone... But that changes when they hear a loud voice from outside.

???: OHH OLD HAG!!! GUESS WHO'S BAAAACK!!!

All of their eyes widened in disbelief of who they just heard right now, without wasting a second thought. All three of them rushed outside to the front, as they got outside, both Balcus and Luce were in still disbelief of what they were seeing right now. But Lady Zola in the other is in disbelief as well but is also irritated by what she sees... It was none other than Arata and Leon themselves on a new ship, and not only that it was what they also had on the ship.

A/n Arata is standing next to Leon on his left side

A bunch of gold and treasure, that could cost a fortune... Maybe even more than that.

Leon: Hey you guys!! GUESS WHO'S BACK!!

Arata: BACK AGAIN!!

Lady Zola grits her teeth in frustration that they were alive, as she clenches her fan tightly.

Lady Zola: YOU TWO SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD YOU MONGRELS!!!

Finally at her breaking point she snaps her fan in half... As Arata and Leon gets a view of their parents and their home, Luxion and Sagira come out and take a look around.

Luxion: Is this home masters?

Leon: It sure is.

Sagira: You know I get the master thing if it's Leon, but for Arata it still doesn't make sense. You forget I'm with him right?

Luxion: Yes but my master told me to help him if it was necessary.

Sagira: Noted, but don't forget I'm with him.

Luxion: Gladly.

Arata: *chuckles* Who would've thought we discovered a floating island and not to mention the mother load we got... We're gonna be living that good life!!

Arata and Leon sees Lady Zola with a frustrated look on her face, 

A/n Both Arata and Leon are making the same look

The only thing that both of them could do was give  a creepy smirks on their faces as they chuckle to themselves... Arata then grabs two bags and jumps down from the ship, he lands safely. He looks at his parents.

Arata: Excuse me for a moment mom and dad. *looks up at Leon* Leon, come on!

Leon: I'll be right down!!

Leon gets a grapple and hooks down to the ground safely. They both head toward Lady Zola and once they are in front of her they both drop two bags they each had. She looks at it confused.

Lady Zola: And what exactly is this?!

Arata smirks at her, ready to see the look on her face.

Arata: Oh I think you know what this is.

He opens one of the bags and to no surprise it was a bunch of gold and jewels, Lady Zola jaw drops from the sight of seeing it.

Arata: As you see, one of them is for me not joining the army.

Leon: And for me is declining your marriage offer.

Arata: And lastly.

Leon: Our ticket to enter the academy.

She was now speechless of how much money that got, and honestly didn't know what to really do.

Arata: *smirks* I'm pretty sure you of all people can't deny this.

She continues to grit her teeth in frustration.

Leon: *smirks* Well.... We're waiting.

As she looks at them with their smirk faces and she basically couldn't refuse, if she did refuse and someone of the higher up that she works alongside knows about the offer. It could damage her reputation and affect herself including.

Small Timeskip

Arata and Leon, along with their parents, see Lady Zola aircraft leaving... In short she agreed to their little deal. Arata won't be joining the army and Leon won't be getting married, they will also be joining the academy as they planned. Arata then waves with his eyes closed and a smile on his face, let's just say Arata was very satisfied.

Arata: BYE BYE BITCH!! YOUR NEVER WELCOME BACK–

He was cut off by the sudden hit on the back of his head. He holds the back of his head in pain and grunts, he  looks behind on who hit him, and it was none other than his mom with one of her old shoes she never uses anymore. She has a furious look on her face as she stares at Arata.

Luce: YOU ARROGANT BOY!!! DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT YOU TWO PUT ME THROUGH!!!!

Arata flinches and gulps in fear, there are times that he isn't very affected towards her being angry at him at times. But there are times when she's super pissed, that is when Arata feels fear towards her.

Arata: W-well look on the bright side. None of us are dead.

She tightens her grip on her shoe and raises it high, Arata closed his eyes as he was prepared for the worst.... Nothing happened yet, he slowly opened his eyes and what he sees is his mother now crying her eyes out.

Luce: I-I was so worried that something horrible happened to you two... I wouldn't know wh-what to do if something did happen.

She continues to cry and Arata can tell if there was one thing that her and his mom in his previous life have in common. They will be super worried if Arata is gone for too long, unless he would update her on what he's doing and where he is. He sighs and walks toward her and pulls her into a comfortable hug, she holds on to him tightly not wanting to let go as she sobs.

Arata: Sorry that we made you feel this way for so long. I'll make sure not to worry you again.

Balcus and Leon then walk up to them and Arata looks at his dad as he still holds on to her mom.

Balcus: She's right, you know. I thought the worst happened to you two.

Luce lets go of Arata and his dad grabs a headlock and gives him a noogie.

Balcus: *chuckles* So next time, try not to worry us too much, you idiot!

Arata: YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!! LET GO OLD MAN!!

Balcus released Arata from his grasp and now he fixed his messed up hair. He then starts to walk inside his home.

Arata: Well if you need me I need to pack for our big day, you should too Leon.

Leon: Yeah I know... Wait a minute, hey Arata.

Arata stops and turns around and looks at Leon.

Arata: Yeah?

Leon: If I didn't say anything about what we were planning on getting money. What was your idea gonna be if you weren't complaining to Zola?

Arata thought a little bit and closed his eyes and smiled.

Arata: Honestly... No clue at all, it's a good thing you were the one that came up with the idea first.

Arata turns around and starts to go inside his house again, as he was doing that. Leon, Balcus and Lucy saw through that look on his face and didn't even want to think about what Arata actually planned if Leon didn't tell him his plan.

Leon/Balcus/Luce mind: -_- I don't trust that look on his face.

Arata pov

I made it to my room and laid on my bed, thinking back on the past three months... This is definitely gonna when I get to the academy, I know I'll see some familiar faces when me and Leon get there.

Arata: *chuckles* This is gonna be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 672 41
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...
5.1K 233 12
Erica Cassiel had been a Guardian Angel for quite some time now and although her vassal lead a life that was nothing short of perilous, she would bar...
8.3K 607 32
ใ€COMPLETEDใ€‘ โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœžโœ–โœž Akane had just moved to Kyoto and her brand new school, Mikajike High School. She has had a personal secret that...
3K 146 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...