Kamen rider Ryuki x Oshi no K...

Od JustyTurner

A beautiful idol popular in Japan, her name is Ai Hoshino, a beautiful 16-year-old idol. She is the personifi... Více

Protagonist: Ryuki
Harem
Chapter 2: Contract deal
Chapter 3: The swan and dragon
Chapter 4: The snappy crab
Chapter 5: Mess with the horns
Chapter 6: A suspense snake
Chapter 7: A date with a star
Chapter 8: Rogue rider
Chapter 9: A bull with weapons of destruction

Chapter 1: The cracked mirror

1.9K 63 13
Od JustyTurner

We open to the city or Tokyo but something seems off. All the streets and sidewalks are empty with no sign of life, there is completely slince as there is no sound anywhere around the city, from dogs barking to even a sound of wind.

The skies are completely clear with no birds flying above or any planes zooming by and all power is no more, almost like this is a completely different world.....or maybe it is as we see sings, posters and build boards that have words reversed for some odd reason.

We then cut to a huge tower where we see a Golden armor figure looking down at a empty world, scanning around like a hawk as he stood there still, looking down at the empty city.

The Golden armor looks up in the air for a moment, staring up at the sky and then look back down at the street as he let out a soft sigh and said.

???: The time has come.

Suddenly we can hear roars od monsters coming from down of the city as we see mysterious monsters rushing towards the Goldem armor figure and climbing up the tower while the Golden Armor figure pulled out a card out of his belt, insert it into his staff.

Final Vent!

Suddenly the sky lights up and a massive bird like creature came down and fly down towards the tower and within second there was a huge explosion as the mysterious monsters were blown away as we see the Golen Armor figure standing at another building and then turning away as Suddenly a crack appeared on the screen.

???: The mirror has been cracked.

(Intro)

(Real world)

We see the Tokyo Tower intact and not only that but there is life in the city as we see people walking about up and down in the street, cars driving by in the road and birds flying as well as the sound of dogs barking at the neighbourhood which is where we see a taxi driving up the neighbourhood and then parked in front of a house.

Then a young man step out of the taxi after he paid the taxi his money and once that the taxi drive off as we get a veiw of Y/n L/n as we see him looking at his childhood home.

He walk through the gate after he open it, pulled out his old house keys and once he get to the door, unknown it and then open it as he step inside and look around his house.

Y/n: (smile) Man. It felt like years coming back here.

He look around his old home as he step into the living room and then the kitchen as he miss being here as a child.

???: Excuse me sir?

He turn to the door and pooe his head out of the hallway to see a women at the front door as she called out.

???: Sorry I didn't know someone is in here.

Y/n: (Walks up to the door) Oh sorry ma'am, I forgot to close the door when I came-

He then walk up close to her and then sees her face as he froze there and sees that it is his childhood friend Ai as she too stare at him until she ask.

Ai: Y/n? (Realising) Oh my goodness, it is you!

She rush up and then hug him which made Y/n blush that she became even more cuter since the last time he seen her. We then see the two at the living room as Y/n hand her some tea as Ai ask him.

Ai: (smile) So how was you moving to America?

Y/n: It was very warm not gonna lie but it was fine. I finally have enough money to come back here and brought this house.

Ai: (smile) I'm so glad for that! It's good to have you back.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Ai. So I see your doing well.

Ai: (smile) Well you know me. Actually I'm doing fantastic and you wanna take a guess why?

Y/n: (small smirk) Not sure but I'm sure it's probably a new job or something that you like. (Sip his tea)

Ai: (giggle) Actually I'm a idol star of my concert.

He then cough his tea out of his mouth in shock and take a few coughs and then turn to her in surprised.

Y/n: (surprised) You are?! When did this happen?!

Ai: It was a 5 years after you left and I took on singing. Then my singing teacher liked my voice and she tells me there is a singing contest happening near my neighbourhood and long story short, I became famous.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa! That's amazing Ai, way a go.

Ai: (giggle) Thanks. Actually my concert is this afternoon if you wanna come?

Y/n: (smile) Sure, I'll be happy to be there.

Ai: (smile) Great! I'll inform the guards to just let you in for free. Trust me, its gonna be the best.

Y/n: (smile) I can't wait for it.

Outside of Y/n's house window we see a mysterious man watching them before he turns and walks away.

(Later)

We see a crowd of people lined up at the concert and Y/n was allow in by the guards and once there he was in a pack of people as they were looking at the stage, waiting for the show to begin.

Y/n was amazed of how many people came here to watch her concert as he look like the awesome stage Ai will perform on. He wasn't aware of his surroundings when a mysterious person bump into him within the crowd.

Y/n: Whoops, sorry sir.

Then he heard something drop on the floor and he look down to see what looks like a small box which he bends down and picks it up.

Y/n: (thought) Is this a wallet? Doesn't look like a wallet?

He decided to pull out the person's ID so he can return it but he only pulled out what looks like a playing card.

Y/n: (thought) Contract? What kind of playing card is this?

Then the lights turned off except the stage lights as the crowd of people cheered as he look at the stage as Ai came up on stage and then called out to the crowd.

Ai: (smile) Thank you all for coming!!!!!

The crowd cheered even louder as Ai smiled and then she start the show.

(Ai song scene)

After her song ended the crowd cheered and clapping while Y/n is amazed of her song and how we singing was beautiful and awesome. Then Ai spotted Y/n from the crowd and then wink at him which Y/n noticed and blushed a bit.

After that we see Y/n going up to her mack up room and after the guard let's him through, he walk inside and sees Ai finished our make up and turns to see him.

Y/n: (surprised) Ai! That was amazing! You were amazing on that stage and there was a lot of people that seen you! You were awesome!

Ai: (smile) Thank you, I've worked very hard on it and I'm glad you came to see it and liked it.

Y/n: (smile) Your welcome. I'm proud of you Ai.

Ai: (smile) Thanks.

The two smiled and then Ai noticed Y/n holding something on his hand and ask him.

Ai: What's that?

Y/n: (noticed the box) Oh this? Not too sure. Some guy dropped it while I was among the crowd of people. All it has are just playing cards.

Ai: That's odd.

Y/n: Yeah I know. Why would a grown man have these?

Ai: No not that. I have that same box as well, see.

She open a drew and then pulled out the same box and show it to Y/n.

Y/n: Strange. I wonder what are these for and who-

(Mysterious noise)

Suddenly they cover their ears as they hear a strange noise that hurt their ears as it get louder and louder.

Ai: What is that?

Y/n: I....I don't know!

Suddenly the mirror in front of them move around and Suddenly the two of them were dragged and then pulled into the mirror and they vanished as they were sucked into the mirror.

(Mirror noise stop)

(Mysterious world)

Y/n slowly open his eyes as we see him looking up at a ceiling only to move his hand over his face and sees he is wearing completely new as he gets up and look at himself in the mirror to see he is wearing some kind of black armor that look like Knight Armor.

Ryuki: What is this? Why I'm I wearing this armor?

???: Y/n?

Ryuki: (Turns to her) Ai! You okay?

Then he sees her wearing armor as well as she slowly gets up and look st her hands and looks up at Ryuki.

Femme: What is this?

Ryuki: I have no idea. (Realising) Wait....I don't hear anyone outside.

Femme noticed and the two walk out and sees no one around. They check the stage only to see no one. They rush outside only to see no one around them. They stood in the middle od the street, wondering where everyone have gone when Femme turn to see hee poster and noticed that the words were reversed.

Femme: This can't be right. Where are we?

Ryuki: I'm not too sure where we are.

Suddenly they heard something behind them and they turn and they were shocked to see a massive spider like monster turning a corner and then spotted them as it let out a roar.

Femme: (shocked) Is that a spider!

Ryuki: (shocked) A huge one! Come on, let's get out of here!

He take Femme's hand and they ran away while the spider monster chases after them. They race through the street, trying to lose it but it always catches up with them. Soon they reach a dead-end as they reach the end of the street as a huge building is blocking their way.

Ryuki tried to open the door but it was locked. They turn back to see the Spider monster approaching them as Ryuki gets in front of Femme.

Ryuki: You won't harm her! If you wanna harm someone, you have to get through me!

Femme: (amazed) Y/n.

The spider monster roars and reach out its pointy leg to stab them when suddenly a motorcycle bike burst through the reflection of the window like it was a portal and then hits the Spider monster, costing it to step back while the motorcycle bike lands on the floor, does a spin and stops in front of Ryuki and Femme.

Ryuki: (surprised) Wow!

Suddenly the bike opens and they witness a knight that look like a bat stepping out of the motorcycle bike and then looks at the two and then ask them.

???: I see you two are new riders correct?

Ryuki:.....Um....a what now?

Femme: Our apologies but who are you?

Knight: I am Knight. Kamen rider Knight, welcome to the mirror world.

They were confused of  what the mirror world is but then the spider monster roars in anger which Knight turns to face it and then pulled out his long sword and points it at the huge spider.

Knight: It's time for you to die beast!

The spider monster charges towards Knight while Knight charges towards him as Ryuki and Femme witness the two brawl in a mysterious world they found it to be way weird and confusing and hopefully they will get some answers soon.

To be continued.........................................

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

93.2K 2.9K 20
What if B Komachi's idol, Ai, didn't actually give birth to twins...but 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬? The one triplet who looks the most like Ai, and the only on...
72.8K 4K 20
~𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝚡 [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎] [𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎]~ [name] was an 18 year old girl living in [country] but gets killed by truck s...
72K 2.4K 20
Y/N, 16 years old transferred in Kamiyama High School. Her friend Mayaka Ibara who also studies there led her to a club named Classics Club. Y/N does...
1.8K 95 13
Y/n L/n was raised alone by his successful father in America, having spent a large chunk of his life improving his art in hopes of becoming a painter...