ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

23

342 27 19
By Tlovesfood

Trigger warning. (flashback)

Shayla Jones.

The antisocial turned bitch as they said.

Everyone always thought Shayla got into the wrong crowd.

Why?

Freshmen year ball.

The day she turned the tables.

Not being dramatic but she did create some drama that day.

Does it have something to do with the pillow girls? Yes.

Shayla was Willow Smith's new bitch as what she called her at the ball.

Shocking? Nah.

Let me drop the shocking news.

V was Shayla's partner for the ball.

Huh, that was the very first year he started ignoring my existence but that's not the point. The point is, Shayla.

I met her on my first day at Hogwarts the moment I entered our dorm. But Rubi, the other Ravenclaw I shared our room with was sweet enough to introduce herself to me.

Days went by the same, me trying to befriend Shayla while she did her very best to stay isolated.

Maybe she loved being alone.

So I stopped bothering her then.

More days went by and turned into months, I did smile at her when we passed through the hallways and tried for conversations at night when we were at our dorms. What made me happier was that she tried to respond to me. Tried. Little closer but close.

A few years passed and it was still the same. Only, I wasn't friends with V anymore.

The girls and I were preparing for the ball when the news dropped. Shayla Jones was now part of the Quidditch team and also part of Willow's group.

The day after the ball, she started to hang out with them. Gradually her life turned into a whole mess, getting detentions, late-night hangouts, and late assignment submissions. Not surprising until the headmaster actually called her mother.

That night she actually came to the dorm with us. At some point, I wanted to hug her but closed the bathroom door as soon as I took a step toward her.

Shayla's mother was harsh as they said, she was a lawyer at the Council of magical law, a single parent. I've seen her at school many times. She was always tensed with Shayla's grades.

No doubt Shayla was intelligent, I could still remember the words said by the sorting hat during the sorting ceremony.

"RAVENCLAW! Pure, delicate, and Intelligent."

Maybe her mother...

Anyways. A tinge bit of obedient Shayla was back, she started to show up early in the classes but was never happy. During lunch, she would still hang out with Willow with a fake smile.

While my mission was to get V to talk to me again, I was into Shayla's business and she didn't even like me. So I stopped noticing every single detail of her life.

V ignored me everywhere. It hurt. It hurt seeing my best friend ignoring me. Maybe people never saw me cry but at night I used to sob. Eventually, I got used to the rejection and didn't care about the school drama.

During my 16th birthday, the girls and I made a pact to be happy no matter what, and the next morning I woke up convinced.

That was my glow-up.

I ignored V the way he ignored me. I started to hang out more with my girls and started living my life.

But one night. After I was chosen as the head girl of Ravenclaw, Shayla showed up at the dorm. Rubi had kept the room empty for me so she could celebrate her girlfriend Cheryl's birthday. But I didn't know that my night of celebration would turn into a nightmare and by seeing Shayla's eyes, I could say I was right. They were bloodshot red and by her appearance, she looked like a mess.

"I thought you were out tonight," I smiled and picked up the books from my bed.

She huffs walking straight to the leg of the bed, I look up confused as she speaks making me utterly startled. "Just stop this bullshit."

"Excuse me?" I dropped the books back again staring at her.

"Jisoo, just stop!" she screams.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop acting all sweet and innocent! You know what I'm talking about." she looks up as tears reach out of her eyes.

She's high, someone drugged her.

I sigh frustratingly, "Shayla, I don't know what you're talking about but calm down-"

She huffs again cutting me off, "What does he see in you?"

"Who? And why-"

"shit, why do I forget that your parents are rich!" she walks forward almost as close as a 10 cm gap. "Fucking rich kids."

"Shayla, you need to"

"Stop. I've tried a million ways to be noticed by him, and changed my lifestyle to be this! But... But what did I get? Only to find my place that I'm not capable of him? Or my status isn't." her eyes meet mine.

My gaze hardens, as she continues, "I can't be a perfect little bitch after all this... I can't be you!"

Who would change their lifestyle for a fucking guy? She did.

"Shayla."

"I-" I cut her off.

"You've been cutting my words since the moment you arrived here but now... You'll have to listen to me." I hold her hand. "you're perfect. Everyone is perfect in their own way. You can't stop being yourself just because someone doesn't like you."

She looks up, tears pouring down her eyes, "It's easy for you to tell because you have a perfect life. Perfect grades, perfect parents, perfect friends, and a perfect best friend. You wouldn't know the meaning of someone being ignored by, someone who's fatherless who's mother expects perfect grades from her. Being me is not easy! Being imperfect is not easy." she sits on the bed sobbing her hands up her face.

"Shayla... I don't know how to console you but think about it... Before all this school drama, before that ball... Would you think your life was a mess as it's now? I know I don't know anything about you but you were caging yourself from the world when everyone tried to befriend you,"

She looked up and stared at me for a while, "that's not true..."

"I'm trying to show you the mirror. You're great. As a person, grades, everything but you caged yourself. Blaming someone would not help."

Her eyebrows squint together before she stands up and then suddenly holds my throat.

What the fuck. You can't be serious.

He straddles me to the wall as I try to reach out of her hold.

"Shayla..."

"I hate you so much. Did you know that?"

"S..top," my voice breaks.

"From the very first day, I hated you. I hated your friends. I hated how perfect you were. You all ruined my life!"

My breath shallows as she dugs her nails to the side of my neck. "You... A..are, in- sane.."

"NO I'M NOT," she presses her hands forcefully again.

Before she could fetch more blood from my neck, I took out my wand and pointed at her stomach. "Flipendo!" she flies back and her back hits the bed.

"You're worse. This is why everyone ignores you!" I speak and lock myself in the washroom.

"Bitch," I hissed at the sight of the blood sticking to my neck. "She deserved everything."

I hissed at the pain and then put out my cabinet to get cotton and antiseptic.

Did I get really bad with her? Was I really what she told me?

Yes. Maybe.

Maybe that's the reason V stopped being friends with me and how Shayla ignored me.

That night I cried myself again into the bathtub.

The next morning when I woke up in the bathtub, my neck was bandaged and the door was unlocked. I walked out and looked around but it was only me.

Who bandaged my neck? And where is Shayla?

I waited the whole Sunday afternoon just to know that Shayla Jones has left the school.

Time made me realize that Shayla was a victim of her own. She hated herself for what she became. I hated her for a long time too but she didn't deserve that ending. However, she became an enemy of her own.

The thought rang inside my mind as I sat in the carriage. That night. Did I kill her? But who'd bandage my neck? How?

This was so messed up.

"Stop thinking and give your brain a break," it was him, again at the state of my vulnerability.

I look at him with my puffy eyes, while he was looking at something or nothing. Something in front of the cart. Could he see the creature carrying the cart?

That means one thing...

"You can see them?" I ask as my voice breaks.

His gaze instantly meets mine, "See what?"

"The creatures. The ones people see when they witness a deat-" he cuts me off.

"No."

"Then, what were you-"

"Jisoo, I wasn't looking at anything." he finishes then the carriage starts moving.

I stare at him, then nod.

The cart ride was silent. No one dared to speak a word until we were at Hogwarts.

Till then my mind got engaged at Shayla's death. If the headmaster and other professors knew about her death then why would they hide it and call it a school transfer?

Why would her mom, not do anything or investigate about it when she's a lawyer?

Should I be thankful?

Maybe I caused her death...

"11 pm. A very favorable time to get home, Mr. And Ms. Kim." V and I abruptly look up at Professor YG who stood in front of the main door.

Shit, we forgot about him.

We climbed out of the carriage and stood in front of him, "Any explanation for this?" he asks. I glanced at V and he shooked his head as I follow his action. Yg huffs and turns around, "Detention after school for this week."

My eyes shot up at his back. The fuck...

Before I can go to talk to him, V holds my hand and stops me. "Don't do anything stupid. Let it pass away." I stare at him while he looks usual, "Trust me," he nods then walks in.

"What do you mean by that? We have ball practice every day this week, we can't miss them for detention." I hiss following him to the moving stairs.

He sighs and turns around, "You'll see, just trust me with this." his eyes were genuine. What is he thinking? "Now go back to your dorm, I'll see you tomorrow." by that he took the stairs to Slytherin's dormitory while I stared at his back facing me.

"Princess, you've been quiet all day," Jimin said for the fifth time. I don't know why he is in detention instead of his friend.

"Jimin, this is a library. Everyone is quiet not just me." I hiss and get back on reading.

"Oops. But you really were quiet the whole day." he says.

Jimin is not wrong. I really was quiet, thinking about everything.

"By the way, what are you reading?" he leans on my shoulder before I push his head away, "Ouch."

"Why are you here?" I close my book before folding my arms, "Didn't you have dance sessions?"

"Well you see, your detention partner is currently on his way, and I don't have a dance partner so I'm here to make it up for both of us," he winks.

I roll my eyes and lean against my seat, "when are you asking Rosé?"

He huffs, and takes my book, "the book seems interesting."

I pull his sweatshirt and bring him back, "Don't ignore the question. Answer me."

"Jisoo, you know my father is going to be there." His eyes meet mine, "He would never allow me to dance with her."

"For her for being a muggle? Seriously?" I deadpan.

"ugh, you know my dad works for the ministry where they hate muggles, he even hates your father for being a muggle! He won't accept her, ever," he looks away.

"But your heart does you idiot. He can't control your life, forever." I shrug holding his shoulder.

He looks at me then shakes his head, "Look who's telling me while you don't have a partner."

"Hey, I do have a partner," I argue.

"And who's that delusional guy of yours?" he teases.

"ahh..." What do I say? "I-"

"Stop asking her weird questions you idiot," V's voice interrupts. I look up to see V who stood behind the teacher's desk.

"Woah, look who finally showed up." Jimin snorts.

"Yeah, now get out," V says and walks to the seat next to me, pulling it with one hand before sitting on it.

"Wow, how nice of you!" Jimin rolls his eyes before getting up and then looks at me, "And about your partner," he smiles then glances between me and V making me gulp, "I know it's Silas."

I almost choked before looking at V, he seemed done with Jimin, before any of us could say anything he left the library.

I don't know why V has this weird hatred for Silas. I even noticed his mood change after seeing his face.

I slowly, glanced back at him, "So what's the thing you wanted to talk about?"

He stares down at the table for a while then glances at me, "I want you to tell,
me what happened the day before when she supposedly left the school?"

And my breath hitched.

My worst nightmare was to tell him about our argument. I don't know how close they were before but how will he react if I tell him about that night? Would he start to ignore me again? Would he blame me for her death?

*•*•*•*•*

Shhhh dramatic lol.

Spoiler- Can you see anything here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.4K 19
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...
184K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...
65.7K 2.5K 20
"๐™Š๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง?" "๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! ๐Ÿ˜Š