RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S6E1

2.2K 29 17
By CeruleanLancer

Author's Note:

It feels great to be back and great to start the second story, I know you all probably miss the days when I updated each day back when I made 50 chapters in just one month but those days are gone because I don't want to churn out crap and the episodes are much longer and have more plot so I have to think more on their reactions. sorry for the long wait, can't write if I get bored of writing.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

Trailer y S6E1: Reconstruction Chapter 1

Ren was frowning and looked to be in deep thought. And it's creeping me out, Ruby thought cringing.

"Hey Ren?" Jaune prodded.

Ren looked up, "Yes?"

"Is something wrong?" Jaune asked.

Ren nodded, "Yeah. Did anyone else notice something weird with the Mini series?"

"What do you mean?" Pyrrha asked.

"In season 5 Tex says that as soon as she finished beating up Wyoming and getting his audio logs he went away. Remember one second he was there the next he was gone?" Jaune asked.

"Umm I guess?" Yang said.

Ren continued, "So how was Wyoming there when Washington got there?"

Jaunes eyes widened, "Ohh... that's a mistake."

Ren nodded, "Is it? I'm wondering if there's more there."

"Maybe he just... used the time thing and went into the future?" Ruby suggested.

"As far as we know he can't do that." Ren explained.

"Maybe he hid and came back for something?" Blake suggested.

Ren shrugged, "I don't know... it's strange."

"Mistakes aside I want to continue with the show. I liked the mini series but I want to actually get into season 6." Weiss explained.

Jaune nodded and hit play, "Me too."

"Hello and thank y-" Filss started.

Everyone groaned.

"Really? This is the third time in a row she's interrupted us." Yang complained.

"Guess we won't be getting to season 6 just yet." Weiss grumbled.

"You have finished Recovery One and-" Filss continued.

"Wait a moment filss." Ren said calmly interrupting her.

Everyone looked to him.

"Filss? Filss- wait is this a recording?" Ren asked.

"... You have finished Recovery One and are now able to-" Filss continued.

Ren sat back and sighed.

"What did you want?" Pyrrha asked.

"I wanted to ask about the references we don't understand and more about the show but since it's a recording I can't." Ren sighed.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, guess we're going to stay ignorant." Jaune groaned.

Ren nodded and motioned for him to hit play again.

"Before season 6 officially starts there is a season 6 trailer." Filss explained . "After this trailer you will not receive another messages from me for a while, thank you and have a nice day!" She finished.

"... Ok well that's it." Jaune shrugged, "Now without anymore interruption-" Jaune quickly glanced over to Nora just in case. "-I'm gonna hit play."

" We Are The Meta" starts playing on a black screen.

Fade in to Valhalla in Halo 3 with Outpost 17-B: "Valhalla" Post-War: Year One. Appearing on the screen.

"Does this look... better?" Weiss asked.

Blake nodded, "Yeah, a lot better."

Ruby, Jaune, and Yang gasped.

"New game!" Ruby squealed.

"Ring 4, Ren it's Ring 4!" Jaune said loudly as Ren wrote it down.

"It still looks bad though." Weiss sighed.

Jaune frowned, "We already guessed these games were older or less developed than our games so this probably looks incredible whenever this was made."

Weiss nodded, "I know, it looks better than before but still terrible."

Jaune sighed and just hit play.

The scene cuts to show one of Blue base with a busted warthog, a dead soldier, and a barricade blocking the entrance.

Blake frowned, "Something bad happened here."

"That's a blue body." Pyrrha gasped, "I Hope it's not Caboose."

Two grey soldiers crest a hill, one with red highlights Recovery 9 and one with blue highlights Recovery 6.

"The graphics still look bad but wow! Compared to last season this looks great." Yang grinned.

Director/Dr. Leonard Church: "A memo, to the chairman of the Oversight Sub-committee from the Director of Project Freelancer."

Everyone sat up.

"Director of Project Freelancer." Ren gasped, "This- I don- just play it I need to hear more."

As the voice continues, the two soldiers run around the ruined Valhalla outpost.

Director: "Dear Chairman, I write today in response to your committee's request for more information about our program and the suspected incident at Outpost 17-B."

"You were right Blake." Weiss commented, "There was an incident."

"Hmm 17-B?" Ren mumbled.

"Maybe it's another Blue base." Jaune suggested.

"You're probably right look there's a blue body right there and look, those two soldiers have red and blue markings." Blake added.

Ren nodded, "That would make sense, other red and blue bases? The only other one we saw was the fanatics."

Director: "No doubt by now, you have reviewed the video logs transmitted by our Recovery agents dispatched to the region."

The two Recovery agents proceed to blow up the barricade.

"So they're not Reds or Blues." Ren mumbled.

"More Recovery Agents." Jaune added, "Probably has something to do with that thing that South and Washington fought."

"Before she betrayed him and left him for dead." Blake mumbled. "He could still be alive." Ruby mumbled.

Director: "I am sure you have seen the empty bases; the barricades constructed by the survivors."

The inside of the base has multiple Red bodies inside of it.

"Oh so this is red base." Blake mumbled.

Director: "The cryptic warning left on the wall."

The scene cuts away not showing the wall.

Ren frowned, "Hmm didn't show the wall."

"It said cryptic message, we wouldn't get it." Nora pointed out.

"Ren is smart he could probably figure it out." Pyrrha smiled.

Director: "The battles that apparently took place between team members that had turned on one another. And of course... the ship."

Cut to the two soldiers on Mongooses at the scene of Sheila's crashed ship.

"It's Sheila!" Ruby shouted.

"Ohh that looks bad." Pyrrha cringed.

"Do you think Tex lived." Nora asked.

"She's a badass of course she did." Yang grinned.

suddenly the two are attacked by an invisible Meta. First Maine kills the one in Blue by beating him with his knifle.

"He's invisible." Blake pointed out.

Ren nodded, "He steals from freelancers so it makes sense, if it even is a he."

"Probably is." Blake commented.

A battle ensues between the Recovery agent in red with lots of explosions.

"He's a total badass!" Nora shouted, "Look at that his grenade launcher shoots rockets!" Nora grinned.

"I thought it was a grenade launcher too." Ruby mumbled, "But I can't get that good a look at it."

"You two are looking at weapons while this monster brutally murdering two recovery agents right next to a dead Sheila?" Blake asked.

The two stopped and looked at her.

"Yeah?" Nora answered.

"Sorry." Ruby said quickly.

Blake chuckled and looked back at the screen.

Director: "While we cannot say for certain, I share your concern we have an unfortunate post-project scenario taking place."

"Post project scenario." Ren repeated.

Director: "However, I take exception to your assertion that we were warned this was a possibility."

On a wall in the base there is a scratched WE ARE THE META.

"We?" Jaune mumbled.

"So there's a lot of them." Blake nodded.

"Yeah... and that one looks pretty human to me Ren." Yang grinned.

Ren sighed, "Was that your guess?"

Yang nodded, "I bet that they were a human and Tex, I was half right which means 50 lien. So cough it up."

Ren calmly reached into his wallet and handed Yang the money. Yang had a huge grin as she counted it.

"Do you think I would lie to you?" Ren asked.

"No she's just rubbing it in your face." Ruby sighed.

Ren nodded, "Hmm I see." Ren narrowed his eyes.

Director: "I would like to remind the Sub-committee members, that anything is possible. Some things are probable. This is, what is. And my agency as it always has, will continue to deal with what is... until it is no more."

"Creepy." Yang commented.

"Cryptic." Blake added.

" Red vs Blue Reconstruction" appeared on the screen, Reconstruction appeared from the "We are the Meta" scratches on the wall.

"That was cool." Nora grinned.

"An interesting way to do it." Pyrrha added.

The scene faded to black, then the Meta's symbol appeared. Metastability with "Soon" right below it.

"Interesting symbol." Blake commented sketching it.

"That was a cool trailer." Nora grinned.

"Yeah, and luckily we don't have to wait." Jaune grinned as he started the episode.

" Red vs Blue The Recollection Trilogy" appeared on the screen.

"Three seasons." Ren mumbled.

"What? Really? The Blood Gulch Chronicles had five seasons." Nora complained.

"Maybe these seasons are longer." Ren said to calm her down.

" Reconstruction Chapter 1" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Chapter 1? The episode is just chapter 1, no title?" Weiss said confused.

"That's disappointing, I liked the titles and trying to figure out their meaning." Blake sighed.

Ren nodded, "Me too."

"Chapter 1 could just be the title." Yang pointed out.

"Like a book." Ruby smiled.

"It is an undeniable and may I say a fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction every alternative is preferable" Appeared on the screen.

"Hmm, interesting." Ren mumbled.

"Where's the theme song?" Nora complained.

"No title, no theme song, whats next?" Yang sighed.

"Don't be so quick to complain please." Pyrrha asked.

Yang nodded, "You're right I don't wanna sound like Weiss." Weiss glared at Yang but said nothing.

"I would like to examine this quote some." Ren commented.

"I would too." Blake nodded.

"Do you think any alternative is preferable?" Ren asked.

Blake shook her head, "Faunus were once hunted and enslaved, I would rather die than live like that."

"Hmm, I understand that. However I agree any alternative is preferable because then there's the ability to make things better." Ren explained.

Blake nodded, "I understand that, But I thought the hypothetical was that we were choosing to live like that forever with no way out."

Ren nodded, "Hmm then if by those rules I agree with you, I would never want to live like that."

"But what about others? Wouldn't you want to live like that so you could help others?" Ruby asked.

Yang chuckle silently and smiled warmly at Ruby from her left.

"You're confusing the hypothetical." Ren explained.

"What?" Ruby asked.

Ren shook his head, "Never mind, Jaune?" Ren asked.

Jaune nodded and hit play.

Fade in to a dead recovery agent followed by a massive reconstruction effort in Valhalla. By massive I of course mean a shit load of tanks, mongooses's, warthogs, Hornets, and soldiers.

"The meta must be pretty serious, if just one of their soldiers can cause this much security." Weiss commented.

Ruby was silently going ballistic, "Look how much better it all looks! The tanks look so cool and look are those... what are those flying things?"

"They kind of look like bullheads with the wings." Jaune pointed out.

Chairman Hargrove: "To the Director of Project Freelancer, from the Oversight Sub-committee Chairman."

"Oh so this is in response to what the director of project freelancer said in the trailer." Ren commented.

Soldier: "Captain Rivas! We've got something over here!"

The camera shows a soldier waving down captain Rivas while he's in a cave.

Chairman: "Dear Director, I want to thank you in advance for your openness in response to our Sub-committee's request for more information."

Rivas and the soldier find a red soldier and escort him through video surveyed hallways as the following dialog is done as voice-over.

"I hope the show keeps looking better." Nora commented.

Weiss nodded, "Me too, it would be interesting to see how much it improves by."

Chairman: "We were... disappointed that your Recovery force reported a total loss at Outpost 17-B. We had hoped there would be at least one soldier left, that could shed some light on the situation."

"But there's one right there?" Nora pointed out.

"They lied or more accurately the director lied." Blake explained.

"Hmm, I wonder why he doesn't want the chairman to know there's a survivor." Ren commented.

Chairman: "I know that your agency has enjoyed a high degree of freedom with very little scrutiny in the past few years."

"That explains why no one higher up stopped their operation after freelancers went crazy." Weiss commented. "Even successful Atlas military projects have as my sister put it, 'Everyone and their friends noses in it'"

"I thought it was everyone and their mother?" Yang said confused.

"I think it's regional, the Mistral version is everyone and their brother." Pyrrha explained.

Blake sighed, "According to Sun the Vacuan version of the term is every fucker that can breath."

"... We all love Vacuo don't we?" Yang laughed.

PA Voice: "Attention, all personnel: set kilo one, delta one, sierra one..."

Chairman: "It is not our intention to disrupt such a, progressive military program; but instead to find a way, we can work together, in a manner that befits all our responsibility. I am certain that you will agree. And we look forward to making this review process as painless as we possibly can."

The red soldier is brought to a room with several large view screens with various displays on them, from one of which a voice starts speaking

Counselor: "Thank you gentlemen, would you please excuse us."

"Ugh this guy again." Nora complained.

"So polite, so unbelievably polite." Blake groaned.

The Captain and soldier bugger off somewhere

Counselor: "You are Private Walter Henderson, correct?"

Henderson: "Yes Sir."

"Hmm, he sounds like a normal soldier." Weiss commented.

Counselor: "You can dispense with the formalities Walter. Please feel comfortable to speak as candidly as you wish. Can you tell us what happened at your outpost, Walter?"

Everyone sat up.

The screen cuts back to Henderson and in the right corner you can see part of Washington.

"Is there someone in that corner?" Nora asked.

Blake nodded.

Henderson: "Yes Sir-ah, yes. I had been there about six months. Everything was pretty much like normal and one day this... ship... crashed."

"I bet the ship crashed and the meta sent a soldier in to steal the AI and armor equipment from Tex." Jaune commented.

"Which would be, Gamma and... Omega." Ren frowned.

"That's not good." Pyrrha commented.

The two nodded.

Counselor: "I see. Is this the ship to which you are referring?"

A holographic representation of the crashed Sheila showed up.

Henderson: "Yeah. Yeah that's it."

"This feels so much more... professional." Weiss commented.

"And a lot more serious." Blake grinned.

Yang sighed, "I hope it's still funny." "Me too, it's kind of boring." Nora frowned.

Ruby nodded.

"I want it to be a mix, I like that it's getting more serious." Jaune smiled.

"I'm fine with it either way." Pyrrha shrugged.

Counselor: "Please, tell me what was on the ship Walter."

Henderson: "I don't know. The Blues got there first. They fought us off while they cleared it out. Took the stuff back to Base. By the time we got a hold of it it just seemed like a regular old transport. Our engineer said some of the wiring had been messed with but he didn't seem, you know, worried about it or nothing like that."

"What's so important about the wiring?" Ruby asked.

"They hooked Wyoming's helmet to the ship remember?" Jaune asked.

Ruby shook her head, "No but ohhhh, thanks Jaune." Ruby smiled.

Counselor: "I see. Thank you for that."

Henderson: "But whatever was on the ship, must have been what started the whole thing."

"Hmm so not the Meta." Ren frowned.

"Probably Tex." Yang grinned but her smile fell, "Wait but she let O'Malley in?"

"I don't know." Jaune shrugged, "Maybe O'Malley controlled her and that's only if she lived lets keep watching."

Counselor: "Please Walter, define thing."

As he talks flashbacks show behind him while he's explaining each event.

Henderson: "The infection."

Everyone has looks of confusion on their faces.

Henderson: "The Blues just stopped fighting us. Some of them set up camp outside their base and trapped the rest of their team inside"

"Quarantine." Pyrrha shook her head.

Henderson: "blew up their comm tower for some reason. Their own comm tower."

"Omega." Ren frowned.

"So he left Tex? Great!" Yang grinned.

"But why would he leave Tex?" Jaune asked.

"I have some guesses but... I don't know for sure." Ren frowned.

Henderson: "Then they blew up ours. That's why we couldn't radio for help, we couldn't figure out why they would do that. After that, nothing. No word from them at all. The CO sent a squad over... all the Blues were dead. They had killed each other."

"That sounds horrifying." Pyrrha cringed.

"A lot worse than when O'Malley infected the Reds and Blues." Blake commented.

"Omega must have been extremely angry." Jaune commented.

Counselor: "Why do you think they did that?"

Henderson: "I don't know. They had torn the radios out of their helmets and dismantled their computers. The CO said they were trying to build something... but I saw all the stuff, no way! They were trying to break it. And there was another body in there too. Not a Blue, somebody else. Actually, she looked like him."

Henderson looks over to Washington

Yang's grin fell, "Tex didn't live? But she's a ghost?"

"Washington is alive!" Blake grinned.

"It doesn't look like Tex has anyone to inhabit anymore." Ren explained.

"Unless she took over a red or blue body and left." Jaune suggested.

Blake frowned, "Does no one care about Washington being alive?"

"I thought we guessed he was alive? Because the Meta soldier would have no reason to kill him since he didn't have anything like how they were able to knock out south and take her stuff." Jaune explained.

Counselor: "Don't worry about him for now, Walter. Please, continue."

Henderson: "We brought all the equipment back to base and brought it online. And that's when the infection started for us ."

Counselor: "The soldiers became... sick?"

Henderson: "No. They just... they were different. Off. We would catch guys getting in to areas they shouldn't get in to. But the weird thing was, a guy would go crazy act up, and then we would throw him in a cell, and he would be fine. Then another guy would go nuts, disobey orders. Like trying to bring the comm tower back online even though we were told to leave it be. Maybe they knew it was coming."

Pyrrha shook her head.

Counselor: "They knew what was coming?"

Henderson: "At first we thought it was Help. It ransacked Blue Base, searched all the bodies... then it came after us. Seemed focused on the guys that were infected. Eventually, it just started killing everything."

"That doesn't sound like the Meta soldier Washington and South encountered." Ren commented, "That one left them alive and only seemed to kill when it had to."

Jaune nodded.

"How do you brainiacs even know the Meta thingy is a bunch of people?" Nora asked. "The washing whatever guy always talks about it being one person."

"... that is an excellent point Nora." Ren chuckled, "Guess we never thought of it that way."

Counselor: "Could you describe it for us, Walter?"

Henderson: "Not really. It moved fast, when we first saw it, and after Blue Base it was... it was different."

Counselor: "In what way, different ?"

Henderson: "It looked, like it wasn't there. I don't know how to explain it."

"Invisible." Blake commented.

Counselor: "That's alright. I know this has been difficult for you Walter. We're going to do everything we can to help you."

Two soldiers in grey walk in behind Henderson

Counselor: "Please, follow these men to your new quarters. You'll be with us as long as absolutely necessary."

Henderson obediently walks off with them, like a dog

Counselor: "You have my word. Agent Washington, what do you make of all this?"

Washington: "I think it sounds like exactly what I encountered."

"He looks a lot better in this game than the last one." Blake smiled.

"I know you can see so much more detail in the armor! I wish I could make armor like they have... ohh! Maybe just a helmet." Ruby grinned.

"That's a good idea but who for?" Jaune asked.

Ruby shrugged, "I just want to make it, it will take me a while though and... Weiss it may cost a lot."

"You can't expect me to pay for everything. I pay for you guys sometimes because I trust you won't betray my trust." Weiss huffed.

Ruby flinched, "Sorry Weiss I- I didn't mean."

"It's fine Ruby." Weiss assured.

Counselor: "Mhm."

Washington: "Except it's stronger now, and becoming moreso all the time."

Counselor: "Does that concern you?"

"It probably should." Pyrrha commented.

Washington: "It doesn't make me excited."

Blake chuckled.

Counselor: "You've been through a lot with this program, Agent Washington. The Epsilon A.I. we assigned you-"

Washington: "Has already been discussed to death. I'm over it."

"I doubt it, the thing killed itself inside his head." Blake commented.

Pyrrha and Ruby cringed again.

Counselor: "Now your, physical problems... because of your last encounter-"

Washington: "I'm better now. Mentally and physically."

Counselor: "Our profile of you disagrees with your assessment."

Washington: "Look, the last mission I ran against this thing, I got shot in the back by my own partner."

Counselor: "Agent South. We feel some, responsibility for that."

A video feed of the event pops up showing the event.

"Yeah because they ordered it." Blake frowned.

"I don't think they did, I think they just wanted to trick Washington into setting up the encounter." Ren explained.

"Why? There would be no reason to." Blake asked.

"Maybe he goes against authority?" Jaune suggested.

Blake shook her head, "I don't know."

Washington: "Yeah you should. If I hadn't had York's healing unit, I'd be dead now. So while this isn't ideal and I don't feel like sticking my neck out for you guys, if it puts me on a path that leads to her , you can trust me at least that far."

"Wait why didn't the Meta take his healing thing?" Ruby asked.

Everyone just shrugged.

"Doesn't make any sense." Jaune sighed.

Counselor: "So you would say that you have overwhelming feelings of anger, and a need for revenge?"

Washington: "More than you know."

"He's going to kill her." Blake frowned.

Counselor: "Excellent. Now that our agency is under investigation, the Director feels it is important for us to be as open as possible. With each other. If our suspicions are correct, the Meta has made another addition: the Omega A.I."

"And Gamma." Ren added.

Washington: "It was Omega and, Tex right?"

Counselor: "Yes it was."

Washington: "The Meta doesn't leave much behind. It's gonna be hard to track."

"I think you were right Nora, the Meta is one person. But why say we?" Ren asked.

"... The AI?" Jaune suggested.

Ren nodded, "That's right, the AI. He has all the AI so they're the Meta it makes sense now."

Counselor: "We think the best place for you to start, would be the Omega's last known location. The soldiers there have the most experience with our program."

Yang started laughing, "Oh here it comes." "What?" Jaune asked.

"Omega's last known location." Yang grinned.

Jaune started laughing too, "Oh I can't wait for this."

Washington: "I see. So I should contact these experts-"

Counselor: "We do not like the term experts."

Everyone started chuckling.

Washington: "Because no-one really knows what our program is doing?"

Counselor: "Let's just say the term "expert" is a little too... complimentary in this particular case. Do you still have your old suit of armor?"

"Too complimentary." Yang laughed.

Washington: "Of course. Wait... why?"

Washington suddenly appears in THE FUCKIN' GULCH in older looking armor with the same colors

"Nooo it's back!" Weiss shouted.

"Ugh it looks so bad." Blake groaned.

"Huh, why wouldn't they just use the map in the new game?" Ruby asked.

"Maybe it's not in the new game." Jaune suggested.

"What? That's stupid, I hate when new games don't keep the old stuff that was good." Ruby sighed.

"Me too." Yang added.

Washington: "Oh great"

The screen cut to black.

"Next one I don't want to wait!" Nora shouted.

Please remember to point out mistakes and criticize my work. I want to know whats wrong with it so I can fix it. And please give me suggestions whenever you can.

My pm's/Reviews are open to

-Suggestions for this FanFiction

-Advice on writing

-Reviews

-Pointing out any and all mistakes

-Questions, any and all

-the worst thing(s) about this story

-the best thing(s) about this story

-how I can fix the worst things

-how I can improve the best things

-any and all nit picks/small things that you don't like

-Thanks!

Question: What is something or things about the RWBY fandom that you don't like? I'm curious, I for one don't like how some fans think RWBY can do no wrong and don't take any criticism well. So what about you? What do you not like about the RWBY or Roosterteeths whole Fandom in general?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...
50.2K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
7.3K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...