Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

Von your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... Mehr

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞

15K 164 73
Von your_drama_llama

"Itt, put your clothes in your bag," Day's voice rang out as Itt was sitting in the living room, watching TV. He immediately turned to look at Day.

"Where are we going?" Itt asked curiously.

"We're going to the salon tomorrow," Day replied.

"Why are we going there?" Itt asked. Day turned to look at Itt.

"You ask too many questions... What holiday is coming up? Aren't you normally enthusiastic about holidays and festivals?" Day said back in a calm voice.

"Are we going to celebrate Songkran there?" Itt asked. Day nodded, yes.

"Why are you making that face? Do you want to go or not?" Day asked softly, seeing Itt's hesitant expression.

"Well, I want to celebrate it here in Bangkok. I want to go to the Songkran Silom Festival," Itt replied softly because he celebrates it there every year, with his friends. Day stared blankly at Itt.

"No," Day replied, and Itt immediately pouted upon hearing this.

"I want to celebrate in Bangkok," Itt insisted on staying in Bangkok. Day stared blankly at Itt.

"If you want to go back to the salon, you can go alone," Itt said selfishly because he thought Day would give in to him anyway.

"Okay," Day replied in a flat tone, causing Itt to smile widely.

"I will go back alone. You can stay here with your friends and celebrate with them," Day said before walking into the bedroom. This made Itt's smile fall immediately. He quickly followed Day into the bedroom. He saw Day pulling out some of his clothes and pulling them into his bag.

"Day, are you really going there alone?" Itt asked, just to be sure, while wondering if Day was just trying to tease him or not.

"Umm... You should get dressed. I will take you to your parents' house so that I can pour water on the statues with you," Day replied calmly.

"What... is that today?" Itt asked Day when he saw that today was April 12th.

"No... I'm taking you now because I will not be here. I'll be back on the 18th, so I'm going to pour water on the statue today," Day replied, making Itt's eyes widen immediately.

"You're going to be at the salon for six days?" Itt asked, stunned.

"Hmm," Day answered him shortly. The tall figure walked over to pack the rest of his things.

"Go get dressed," Day said in a stern tone. Itt pulled some clothes out of the closet to change. Itt was hesitating now because he doesn't know whether to go with Day to the salon or celebrate here in Bangkok.

...

"Thank you, Day and Itt. I wish you both happiness and prosperity. Be healthy. Don't get hurt. Don't get sick," Itt's mother gave her blessings after Day and Itt came to pour water on the statues. They brought some garland too, to show their respect at Itt's parents' house.

"Thank you, Papa and Mom," Day and Itt said in unison while paying their respects to Itt's parents. Itt glanced over at Day, who hadn't said anything to him since leaving the condo.

"So, where are you going celebrate Songkram this year?" Itt's father asked.

"I'll go back to my salon," Day said because the shop that Itt's father ran was closed at the same time as Day's hair salon.

"Go celebrate. Play in the water. Have fun, you two. Are you going to behave and listen to Day, Itt?" Itt's mother said.

"Itt doesn't want to go with me. I'm going back alone," Day said calmly without looking at Itt. His parents immediately turned to look at their son.

"Why?" Itt's father asked fiercely.

"Papa, I want to celebrate and play in the water here in Bangkok, but Day doesn't want to stay with me," Itt said helplessly. His parents could only sigh and look at Day with sympathy for having to take care of their selfish son. Itt's father was able to easily see that Day had a plan to deal with this situation, for sure.

"Never mind that. If you want to play in the water and celebrate, you can do that anywhere. Day, will you be going to grandma's house?" Itt's father interrupted and asked Day.

"I can go there," Day replied.

"Then, we can go together. Let's go there and pour some water on grandma's statue together," Itt's father said before everyone grouped together to head to Grandma's house.

"Day, are you really going to leave me alone?" Itt asked in an annoyed tone as Day followed behind Itt's parents' car.

"Hmm," Day replied, clearing his throat. Itt looked hurt, but he chose to remain stubborn.

"Fine... Day, if you want to go back, then go back," Itt said in a pouting voice. He turned to look out of the car window. Day didn't say anything until they reached his grandmother's house. The four of them went to pour water on grandma's statue. They received blessings and had dinner at grandmother's house. They were there for a while. Day brought Itt back to the condo. He was still pouting over Day. He walked into the room and threw himself onto the sofa. Day went into the bedroom to take a shower.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Itt's phone rang. He walked over and picked up his phone to look at it before accepting the call.

"What's up, Gear?" Itt said as he answered his friend's call.

("Have you packed your clothes yet?") Gear asked. Itt was confused.

"I haven't packed my clothes. Where would I be going?" Itt asked, his tone sounding slightly annoyed.

("Oh, did Day not invite you to come back to his house?") Gear asked curiously.

"He asked me, but I won't go back. I want to celebrate in Bangkok," Itt replied arrogantly.

("Itt, what is wrong with you? Why are you giving Day a hard time about this? Do you not know? We are all going to Ai Day's house too,") Gear said, causing Itt to freeze.

"What do you mean? Who's all going?" Itt immediately asked.

("What's wrong with you? Nick is in the same condo as you. Didn't he tell you either? It'll be Fu, Night, Gus, Four, Nick, Neil, and me,") Gear said again.

"He didn't tell me at all," Itt said in a slightly unhappy tone.

("Seriously, do you know why Day is wanting to bring you back to celebrate Songkran there?") Gear asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know," Itt answered honestly.

("I don't know if I should be the one to tell you this or not. Night told me that every year, they go back there to celebrate Songkran and visit their parents' graves. Night wanted me to come back with him and pay respect to his parents. He said, ever since we've been together, I've never visited his parents' grave yet. Have you ever been there to visit Day's parents' grave?") Gear said, making Itt stunned. His heart instantly sank.

"No... I haven't either," Itt hesitantly replied. Besides, he only found out that Day's parents had passed away when he was still in school. Day rarely ever talks about his parents. Finding this out from Gear, now, made Itt feel very guilty.

"Gear, that's all for now," Itt quickly cut the call with his friend and immediately ran into the bedroom. Day had just finished talking to a shower. He walks out wearing a towel and was standing in front of the mirror.

Suddenly...

Itt immediately ran to hug Day from behind, making Day move forward a little.

"What is it?" Day asked softly.

"Day... Are you upset with me?" Brik asked in a low voice.

"A little bit," Day said bluntly.

"I'm sorry," Itt said again. He tucked his smooth face into Day's cold back.

"Sorry for what?" Day asked back, letting Itt stand and hug him from behind.

"I didn't know you were going back to visit your parents' graves. I wouldn't have been this stupid...No, I've always been this stupid," Itt said with a forced laugh. He feels even worse for hurting Day without even realizing it.

"..." Day remained silent. Itt felt even worse.

"Day... are you still angry with me?" Itt asked again. Day sighed lightly.

"Are you going to go with me or not?" Day asked again.

"I'll go. I want to show my respect to your parents," Itt said immediately.

"Who told you that I was going to visit my parents' graves?" Day asked.

"Gear," Itt replied in a soft voice.

//Gear... always running his mouth// Day complains about Gear telling Itt because he had intentions on telling Itt tomorrow. Itt was upset and rushed over to him. Day believed in his heart that someone like Itt would have agreed to go with him anyway. Especially if Day had told Itt he was going back to the province to visit his parents' graves.

"Then go pack your clothes," Day said, but Itt remained still. He continued to hug him, just like this.

"Are you still angry with me?" Itt asked again to make sure Day wasn't still upset with him. Day slowly turned towards Itt.

"My anger is gone. Even if you're stupid, like this, I can't stay angry with you," Day said with a smile.

"Really?" Itt grinned instantly.

"It's true that I'm not angry anymore, but you're still going to get punished," Day said with a wicked smile. Itt swallowed his saliva with difficulty.

"You can pack your clothes later. First, I will punish you," Day said as he pushed Itt's slender body onto the foot of the bed.

"What are you going to do?" Itt asked in a trembling voice. Day smiled slightly before pulling something out of the closet. Itt's heart was pounding.

"Day...ah...don't play like this..." Itt cried out.

"Well, don't you want me not to be angry?" Day asked back. Itt bit his lip before nodding.

"Okay, but don't be too rough. We are traveling tomorrow," Itt said back.

"Then move back and lie on the bed," Day said again.

Clank... Clank...

The sound on handcuffs jingled as both of Itt's wrists were locked onto both sides of the wooden headboard. Day smiled with satisfaction as Itt gulped down his saliva. He knew that Day liked to tease him, like this, but he always gives in.

Day's strong hand lifts Itt's shirt before starting to attack his nipples. Itt was startled when Day bit the top of his small chest, leaving teeth marks.

"Uh... that hurts, Day," Itt cried out. Even though it hurts, it also causes a tingling sensation that Itt likes. Day ignored Itt's pleads. He continued to suck and bite both his small nipples alternately. Itt pressed his lips together tightly, feeling the tingling sensation in his lower abdomen. Day continued to suck and circle around Itt's small chest, not moving anywhere else.

"Uh... Day..." Itt let out a cry, interrupting, causing Day to raise his head and smile playful at Itt's expression.

"What's wrong?" Day asked.

"Why are you only staying in one place?" Itt complained. His hands were still cuffed, so he was unable to do anything.

"If I didn't do that, would you still consider it a punishment?" Day said before moving to take off Itt's pants until his bottom was completely naked. Day pushed both legs apart by inserting himself between his legs. Day started by kissing Itt's knee, trailing down to his inner thigh. Itt started to tremble. His big round eyes watched as Day kissed and sucked on his inner thigh, exciting him.

"Ugh... ah," Itt moaned as he felt tingling and discomfort at the same time. Day showered him with kisses on both thighs. He didn't pay any attention to Itt's erection at all, even though it was growing.

"Da... Day... kiss me," Itt called out breathlessly because Day kept only playing with his thighs. He refused to go anywhere else. Day smiled with satisfaction as he moved up to kiss Itt passionately. His slender arms wanted to wrap around his lover's neck, but he couldn't. Both his wrists were locked into place. Itt grew weak as Day's hot tongue intertwined with his little tongue.

"Ummm... um..." Itt moaned in satisfaction to Day's kiss. The tall figure pulled away from Itt's lips and snuggled into the white crook of his neck. Day's long fingers are lightly placed on his small chest.

Itt's sweet face tilts back as he feels a tingling sensation on his chest. Day dragged his hot tongue down Itt's smooth chest. He sucked softly, trailing down until he reached Itt's bellybutton. Itt tenses as he feels Day's hot tongue on his small naval. Itt's cock switches. Day's cock was also waking up, but he wanted to tease Itt some more. So, he tried to be patient.

"Ah... Day..." Itt moaned weakly, shivering with desire. His upper body was covered in Day's saliva. Day's hot tongue continued to lick and kiss his lower abdomen, not moving.

"Hehe," Day chuckled to himself when he saw Itt's uncomfortably lust filled expression.

"You don't have to laugh at my condition... I am trying to survive, you bastard...Ah," Itt shouted because he knew full well that Day was deliberately not touching his erection.

"What do you want?" Day tried to ask.

"You've made me so hard, but you don't want to touch me," Itt said angrily.

"You have to beg for it, sweetly, first," Day said before getting up and undressing himself. Itt wanted to use his hands to relieve himself, but he couldn't.

"Day... don't tease me anymore... I can't take it anymore," Itt said with a trembling voice.

"Beg me," Day repeated. Itt gulped at the sight of Day's fully erect cock. Seeing him stroke his hard cock slowly made Itt want to relieve himself even more.

"Day, help me... I can't take this anymore," Itt begged in a sweet voice. Day smiled in satisfaction before climbing back into bed again. He put his arms under Itt's legs and pulled him to his. He grabbed some lube to make it easier for him to go inside Itt.

"Oh, don't you have a condom?" Itt asked.

"No," replied Day before pouring the clear lube over Itt's channel. He was surprised by how cold the lube was. Day aimed his cock at Itt's entrance before slowly pushing himself in.

"Damn it... Slow down. It hurts," Itt said. Day listened. Day slowly slides his cock in and out until he was able to push his whole cock inside of Itt's ass.

"Ahhhhhhhh," Itt cried out as he felt the tightness in his channel. Day grinned lustfully before slowly moving his hips. Day's strong hand moved to Itt's cock. He didn't do this slowly like Itt wanted.

"Ummm... ah," Day continued to move his hips slowly, careful not to go too fast. Itt pressed his lips together tightly. His cock was tingling because he hadn't released yet.

"Day!! If you continue to tease me, I won't let you fuck me for an entire month. Just you wait and see," Itt shouted slowly. Day laughs to himself lightly.

"You say that like you could stop me," Day said with a smile slamming into Itt hard. Itt was startled by Day's sudden change in pace. His body trembles.

"Ah... ah... ah," Itt moaned when Day didn't slow down his rhythm. He thrusts so hard into Itt that he was afraid Day was going to break him in half.

"Ah... umm," Day was also feeling a little nervous because Itt's channel was tighter than usual.

"Da... Day... ah... un-cuff my hands... ah," Itt called out in a breathless voice. Day lifted Itt's leg up over his shoulder and slammed his hips in and out. His other hand moved along Itt's cock.

"Hmmm... wait... wait for the second round... let's just leave them on... ah," Day said while pounding into Itt. This reassured Itt that they were most definitely not ending this with one round.

"Fine... Hurry up, Day," Itt said as he felt himself about to release.

"Heh heh... Which part do you want me to speed up?" Day tried to ask until Itt looked at him angrily. His body swayed under the impact.

"Ever part of it, you bastard... ah, ah, ah, ah," Itt moaned. His heart was pounding. It was torture having his hands cuffed, like this. Day knew exactly what he was doing. He did it deliberately. He accelerated his hips and his hand to allow Itt to release.

"Ah... ah," Day moaned hoarsely.

"Ah... ah... ahhhhh" Itt's face twists as his cock released all over his stomach. He felt warmth inside his stomach as Day released his seed inside of him. Itt panted in exhaustion.

"Un-cuff my hands. I'm tired," Itt called out in a trembling voice. Day leaned over, with his cock still inside Itt. He used a key to unlock the handcuffs. As he leaned forward, his cock pushed deeper inside Itt.

"Ah... don't push it further in. I'm dying," Itt cried out, but truthfully it thrilled him. Day unlocked both pairs of handcuffs.

"I've taken them off. Let's move on to the next round," Day said sarcastically, as he started to move inside Itt again.

"Ugh..." Itt moaned as he mentally prepared himself for the fact that he most definitely wasn't going to get to sleep so easily tonight.

+++++++++++++++++++

"There you are. P' Belle, I've missed you so much," Night shouted happily after getting out of the. They had just arrived at Day's salon.

"Nong Night," Belle called out happily to Night before running over to greet him with a hug. Belle had unlocked the shop for Day and Night. They all greeted each other happily. Gear and Four carried the luggage out of the car.

"Itt, what's the matter? Your face is pale. Why are you walking funny? " Four asked teasingly because his condition was obvious.

"Noisy, bastard!!" Itt turned to curse his friend before looking fiercely at Day, who was wearing a satisfied smile in the backseat of the car.

"Let's take the luggage to the room first. We can all sleep where we did on New Year's Day. Let's rest now. I'll take you to make merit tomorrow," Day said before laying out a plan for the next day. Everyone collected their luggage and went their separate ways. Itt went to sit on the sofa. He was exhausted. Last night, Day punished him until almost morning. Itt was still worried about Day, as well, because he got very little sleep too. He was worried he would not be able to drive.

"Nong Itt, are you sick?" Belle walked over to Itt and asked.

"No, I barely got any sleep last night. I'm just tired. P' Belle, when do you celebrate Songkran here?" Itt asked because he wanted to know more about the Songkran celebration in the province.

"During the 12th - 15th, there is a merit recognition ceremony in the temple. As for participating in water activities, that is done in the city. They will be most active on the 17th. During the 13th - 16th, there will be some water gun fights in the streets as well as other activities. On the 17th, everyone gathers at the waterfall where you and Day had gone. They will close the roads where the water gun fights will take place. Our shop will also be closed during this. In the city, we will have to take the bus everywhere," Belle said.

"Then, where do you usually celebrate?" Itt asked again.

"I usually stay in from of the salon. Day normally brings out a stereo and plays music. The shop next door usually joins in with the water activities, as well. The road in front of the shop will have many people driving around and shooting each other with water guns. It's usually packed," Belle said. Itt smiled a little.

"Although there are not as many people here to play with, you don't have to worry about it being much different than in Bangkok. It's just as fun here," Belle said because she knew very well what Itt was thinking.

"Okay, thank you very much Belle. On the 17th, let's play together," Itt said with a smile before walking up to the bedroom with Day.

April 15th...

Day brought everyone to a temple in the outskirts of town. It's a relatively quiet temple, but since it's Songkran's day for merit making, it was quite crowded.

"Why did we come to this one? Is it different from the temples in the city?" Itt asked Day as he handed him a bowl of rice that was prepared by the temple. Yesterday, the food that was supposed to be offered to the monks was sent to the temple for the caretakers to pass out today. They were given to those who don't make much to offer for merit.

"Hmm," Day replied, clearing his throat. Day's group put food onto plates and set them on trays for the monks. They prepare the rice for them before taking a seat. All the visitors who came to the temple did this.

"Day, why do they put the alms bowls outside of the pavilion?" Nick asked curiously.

"They want you to go outside of the pavilion to offer the food to the monks, P' Nick," Night replied before their group went over to pavilion with the food. Each of the visitors sat in groups as all they did this. Some people greeted each other because they were familiar with one another. The monks sat and prayed before Day raised a bowl of rice and handed it to Itt.

"Why are you giving me this?" Itt asked in confusion.

"Stand up and pray. You'll have to go outside to give food to the monks," After he finished speaking, Day followed the visitors as they all lined up to offer rice to the monks.

"Do you want to go with me up there, Day?"

"I'll hand you, my bowl. Lead the way. I'll hold onto the hem of your shirt and follow you," Day said. Itt smiled because most couples were allowing their wives to pour the rice for them. Itt walked over and poured the rice into the alms bowls. He did this one at a time until both bowls were empty. They walked back to the pavilion while the monks continued chanting.

"This feels good," Itt told Day when he was far enough away from the temple. Itt didn't think Day was the type to come to a temple often.

"Making merits is supposed to make you feel good," Day said, rubbing Itt's hair slightly. They sat near the pavilion. Soon, it was time for the food to be taken to the monks. They said and waited for the monks to get their good. The visitors sat and talked continuously.

"Day, where are your parents buried?" Itt asked.

"Their bodies were put inside the temple's mausoleum. After we are done making merit, we can go pay our respects," Day replied. By the time the monks were done eating, it was time to pour water. Day let everyone go in their own group to the statues. They were careful not to pour water on it's head. It was back luck to do this. After they were done pouring the water, they received blessings. Many visitors sat and ate food that the monks had given them. After Day's group poured the water in the statues, they went over to pour water underneath a big tree.

"Once in a while, it's good to make merits like this," Four said because he left at peace.

"Of course. A sinner, like you, should make merits more often," Gus scolded his boyfriend.

"Gus, keep being a smartass, and you'll get hit you," Four said as he tried to hug Gus tightly to annoy him.

"Day... take me to your parents' graves," Itt demanded.

"Uh... oh... the daughter-in-law wants to pay respect to the in-laws so soon," Neil said jokingly.

"Damn it, Neil... who said I was the daughter-in-law?" Itt argued with Neil, but his face turned red because he was embarrassed by Neil's words.

"Well, Day fucks you. You must be the daughter-in-law. If you want to be their son-in-law, then you'll have to fuck Day from behind, first," Neil said jokingly before Nick pinched his arm hard.

"Speak nicely inside the temple," Nick said, not taking him too seriously.

"Their only son-in-law is me. That makes Itt my sister-in-law," Gear said.

"As long as you're talking, like this, I have nothing to say. Let's go, Day," Itt turned to say it Day, who was smiling slightly. Day didn't say anything in response before leading everyone to the church mausoleum. In front of Day's parents graves were two photos of each of his parents.

Everyone raised their hands to pay respect. Gear lit incense and knelt in front of the pictures of Day and Night's parents. Night sits down next to him.

"Father. Mother. Today, I have brought someone important to me for you to meet. I hope you will love Gear as much as I do," the young man said, turning to smile at Gear who was watching him.

"Hello, father and mother... my name is Gear... Today, I am here to ask for your blessing and forgiveness for the terrible things I've done that have harmed Night, both physically and mentally. If you two were still here, I would accept any way you would want to punish me. I am asking for your blessing to..." Gear paused as he turned towards Night.

"I would like to ask for your permission and blessing to take care of Night for the rest of my life. I will cherish him as you two have cherished Night. I will love and care for him. I won't make Night feel sad again," Gear said in a serious tone, causing Night's tears to flow. Then, he placed the incense stick to the incense burner. Now, it was Day and Itt's turn to pay their respect.

"Father. Mother... this year, I have brought both your children, our friends, and our loved ones to pay respect to you both. I don't know if you two are aware of what's happened with me and Night, but for us, you're still in mine and my brother's heart," Day said, causing Gear, Gus, Four and Night to be stunned. This was the first time they had ever heard Day talk this way.

"Itt, you need to go introduce yourself," Gear pushed Itt.

Itt was blushing before lighting the incense. He raised his hands to pay respect.

(Father, Mother. My name is Itt. I'm Day's lover... uh... and I'm also your daughter-in-law... I want to ask for your permission to be with Day. I will try not to wear Dag out or make him uncomfortable over me too much. I will be less selfish. I love Day as Day loves me. I want to ask you both to help cheer us on,) Itt sat and spoke in his mind before placing the incense stick.

"Oh, you bastard. Why haven't you said anything yet?" Nick complained.

"I said it in my heart. Why do I need to let others know what I said to Day's parents?" Itt said before blushing and turning to avoid Day's gaze. Day was smiling at him. After everyone finished burning incense, Day slowly poured water into a bowl before pouring it over his mother's grave. Night, Itt, Gear, Four, Gus, Nick, and Neil all did the same.

"What's wrong? Why do you keep smiling so widely?" Day asked as he drove Itt back to his salon in the province.

"I'm happy to have met your parents. I could tell by looking at their picture that they must have been very kind," Itt said what he thought.

"Hmm... they were very kind. They were like Gear's mother," Day said as an example.

"Oh... what did you say to your father-in-law and mother-in-law? You are in such a good mood," Nick asked as he sat down next to Itt.

"It's my business," Itt rolled his eyes as he replied to his friend with a smile.

April 16th...

Today, Day took everyone to pour water on Buddha's statue at the temple in the city. In another city inside the temple, there was a splashing game, which caused Itt's group to get wet. Though they didn't play much because in the temple area, everyone played quietly, unlike outside the temple. Day's group didn't leave the temple to play outside because they all brought a car back to the salon. After showering, Day took them out to dinner at a restaurant.

April 17th...

Belle arrived at the salon early in the morning, along with some of Day's employees. Gear and Four helped bring out the stereo system. They put something around it to keep it from getting damaged in case it got wet. Day asked two of his juniors to fill two plastic 50-gallon buckets with water to place in front of the shop.

Night and Gus went to buy baby powder and water guns to get ready. Day called to order some drinks to be delivered to the shop. In the late morning, the shop next door started playing music. There were cars coming from many places that started playing on the roads.

"Where's Itt, P' Belle?" Day walked into the kitchen to ask Belle when he didn't see Itt.

"He's still up in the room. I think he said he was going to change clothes," Belle replied, so Day went to find Itt, but saw his brother and Gus walking downstairs first.

"Does Gear know you're wearing this?" Day asked in a calm voice. Night looked down at himself before smirking. Night and Gus were wearing matching outfits, but in different colors. Night was in green shorts and a gray tank top. Gus was wearing red shorts and a gray tank top.

"It doesn't matter," Night said softly.

"Huh, you can go down and find out," Day said before walking to the bedroom and opening the door.

"What are you doing, Itt?" Day asked, seeing that Itt was going through his bag of clothes. Right now, Itt was only wearing knee-length shorts. He wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Looking for a shirt to wear to play in the water. I can't pick the right one," Itt said. Day frowned slightly.

"It's just a shirt. Why would you spend so much time choosing?" Day replied. Itt turned to look at Day with both brows furrowed together.

"How can I not choose carefully? If I wear something you don't like, you come and yell at me again," Itt said in a slightly annoyed voice, making Day smile at the thought of Itt thinking of him even when wearing clothes to play in water for Songkran. He was afraid that Day wouldn't like it.

"Then I'll choose for you," Day said before reaching over to pick up some red shorts and a small striped tank top with a red neckline and yellow sleeves. He handed these over to Itt. The slender figure looked confused.

"Can I wear a tank top tank to play in the water?" Itt asked again because he was afraid that Day didn't realize the shirt, he picked up was a tank top.

"Hmm... you're going to play with me. Besides, this fabric is thick. It'll only show your arms and a little bit of your tattoos. It's okay. I won't complain about it," Day said back. Itt took the clothes and held them to change into.

"Then, what are you wearing?" Itt asked Day after a moment.

"Black tank top. I don't play much. I will be sitting and drinking with Neil," Day replied. Itt nodded before changing his clothes. After changing, the two came down from the upper floor to join the others.

"Hey, I tried to warn you, but you didn't believe me," Day said when he saw the expressions on his brother and Gus's faces. They were sitting down, frowning, because they were wearing coats over their tank tops. Neither of them seems to be able to ignore their men.

"Did you get forbade to wear what you wanted by your husband, Nick? Hehe," Itt laughed when he saw Nick wearing the same tank top as him.

"Well, I don't know what he's so jealous of. And what about you? Your husband, will he let you wear this?" Nick asked his friend. Itt smiled widely.

"Ai Day is a reasonable person," Itt immediately complimented his man, causing Nick to make a grunting sound. He was annoyed that Itt was able to wear a tank top to play.

"Don't just talk about your clothes. Are you going to play in the water? You can go out in front of the shop," Neil said. Everyone has gathered in front of the shop. There was a bit of traffic in front of the shop because there were quite a bit of cars passing by. The police officers came to monitor the area. Itt took one of the waters guns that was bought and filled it with water. He began playing immediately.

"Itt, when did you secretly buy this? It's from Angry Birds, haha," Nick asked jokingly as Itt put his Angry Birds water gun on his shoulder to play.

"Jealous of me? Hehe," Itt smiled and teased his friend back. Day and Neil were sitting at the front table, drinking alcohol, letting Itt, Nick, Night, Gus, Gear, and Four play with each other.

"Calm down a little," Gear tells Itt after he screams when he unexpectedly comes across a female puppet behind a pickup truck with his group of friends.

"Huh, Day, are you sure your wife isn't a girl?" Neil asked jokingly.

"It's just Itt," Day replied quietly but did nothing. Itt played in the water for a while and then walked back to drink and eat some snacks.

"Itt, don't drink too much," Day replied when he saw that Itt had just downed an entire glass of liquor in one go.

"It was just a little bit," Itt replied before he continued to play in the water.

"P' Day, can we put some chalk on you?" The voice of many young women who knew Day rang out. They walked up to Day to ask if they could paint his face with chalk. Each woman wore a short, tight shirt. The more wet they got wet, the more their shirts clung to their bodies. Their shapes could clearly be seen. Itt immediately turned to look.

"Yes, but don't let the chalk get into my glass," Day replied quietly before the girls smeared chalk on Day's face. Now, Day was sitting, straddled, alongside the marble table, in front of the shop. A brave woman sat down between Day's legs.

"P' Day, you are so handsome. Do you have a girlfriend yet?" She asked sweetly, causing Itt's heart to race as his blood boiled.

"Day... I'm dizzy," Itt walked through the group of women to stand beside Day.

"What's wrong?" Day asked worriedly.

"I want to sit and rest," Itt said again before turning to look at the girl's face.

"Excuse me, I'm going to sit down," Itt said. This made the girl's face turn a little angry because there was a chair on the other side where no one was sitting.

"Little Nong, can you get up?" Day turned to the girl in a calm voice, causing her to get up immediately. Itt quickly sat down where she had been sitting, turning his back to Day and leaning back against Day's chest. Day wraps his strong hands around Itt's thin waist, causing the women to look at each other awkwardly. Day leaned down to gently kiss the white crook of Itt's neck, causing his to be a little startled. He didn't think Day would do something like this in front of others.

"What's wrong?" Day asked the same group of women who were still standing there.

"Well... it's just... P' Day, why are you and this P' sitting like this, right now?" The girl was speechless.

"Well, that person is my wife. What kind of person would I be if I didn't let my wife sit on me like this? Is it abnormal to do?" Day asked.

"..." No one said a word. Only the music could be heard. The young woman's face had now turned pale. As for Itt, his face was not red. He didn't think Day would dare to say this.

"And as for this person here, he's my husband, P'," Nick's voice called out before he walked over and hugged Neil from behind. The same group of women were now looking at Neil. This caused them to quickly walk away from embarrassment.

"Damn it, what are you talking about?" Itt yelled, not very loudly.

"Has your dizziness suddenly gone away?" Day teased back. Day could easily tell Itt was jealous of the girl clinging to him, so he pretended like he was dizzy and said he wanted to sit and rest. It was more obvious when he chose to sit down between Day's legs, where she had been sitting.

"Oh, well, it's gone. I sat and rested for a while. Now, it's gone," Itt said immediately, feeling embarrassed.

"Heh heh, Were you jealous over me?" Day muttered into the back of Itt's neck, making him shiver.

"Nick, let's go play in the water," Itt's face turned red, so he quickly found a way to dodge Day's question. He quickly pulled Nick to continue playing with Gear and the others.

"Huh, he's showing more possessiveness than he did before," Neil teased.

"Hmm... there's a lot of gnats that get in the way. It's annoying. Besides, I don't think I'm interested in gnats anymore," Day answered quietly. His eyes stared at the thin figure of Itt without looking away.

"P' Day, let's play together," Night walked over and tugged at his brother's arm.

"Night, you can play. I'm sitting here, watching," Day told his younger brother and gave him a soft smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to play with us? A moment ago, a woman went over to put chalk on Itt's face and pinched his cheeks," Night said nonchalantly, causing Day to freeze.

Suddenly...

There was no need for Night to have to repeat himself. Day went straight to Itt. He was being hit with water guns by a group of young women he was not familiar with. He didn't expect them because they came from another area when he was getting his face colored with chalk.

"Oh... take it easy. It's all in my eyes," Itt said while laughing. He didn't take it too seriously because he knew it was part of Songkran.

"Come on. I'll wash your face off for you," said a young woman as she brought some water over to wash Itt's face for him.

"Thank you," Itt replied as he rubbed the powder out of his eyes so that he could see the girl who was helping him wash his face more clearly.

"I'm going to charge a cleaning fee, handsome P'," said the young woman.

Kiss...

When the woman finished speaking, she kissed Itt's cheek without any hesitation. Itt thought to himself, why are women these days becoming more and more frightening?

"Did you come to play for Songkran, or did you come to find yourself a husband, Nong?" A low voice rang out, making Itt turned to look at the calm expression. Day was giving the girl who had kissed his cheek. As soon as she heard this, the girl's face hardened.

"Day, that's not how you talk to a woman," Itt immediately scolded Day, even though he already knew that Day was the type who didn't really care about anyone other than his friends and family.

"How do I know you're a woman? Don't you know that this isn't something a woman should be doing?" Day said to teach her a lesson.

"I just kissed this P's cheek. I didn't kiss your cheek. Why do you have a problem with me?" The girl argued back. Now, many people have turned to look at Day's group with interest when they saw something was about to happen.

"Well, the person you kissed on the cheek is my wife. Can I have a problem with you now?" Day said again, immediately making the girl look at Itt. Itt smiled nervously.

"Follow me," Itt said to Day to end the conversation.

"Actually, I'll go. I was almost done anyway, okay?" the girl said as one of her friends came and dragged her away. Itt turned to Day and saw the tall figure standing with a frown on his face.

"What is it?" Itt asked softly.

"I don't want you to play in the water anymore because of things like this," Day replied.

"Day, today is Songkran's day. What is wrong? This was something small. You don't have to worry. Besides, she didn't hurt anyone," Itt said in a serious tone. Day raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Well, just now, which dog got annoyed when a woman asked to put chalk on me?" Day asked back. Itt froze.

"You two have the same personality," Nick couldn't help but whine. This made Itt laugh because what Nick had said was true.

"Let's do it this way. Today, we will both stop sweating the small stuff and just have fun playing in the water. If something happens that is unreasonable, then we will talk about it then, okay?" Itt suggested to Day. He thought for a moment before nodding in agreement. Itt turned to Day. He came out to play along with Neil. They all played until dark.

"I'm done. Go take a shower and change your clothes, or else you're going to get sick," Day said when he saw Itt was turning pale.

"Ten more minutes," Itt tried to bargain because he was still having fun.

"Go... take...a shower," Day repeated.

"Okay. You don't have to order me," Itt finally gave in before quickly walking over to Day. The tall figure had already prepared a towel.

"Go take your clothes off in the downstairs bathroom, first, then go upstairs and take a shower," Day ordered, and Itt obeyed because he was getting cold anyway. After he took his clothes off and put them in the clothes hamper, Itt quickly wrapped himself in a towel. Itt went straight to the bedroom upstairs to take a warm shower.

"This is nice," Itt mutters softly in the bathroom.

Knock... Knock...

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" Itt muttered under his breath in the bathroom.

"Itt, open the door," Day said.

"I haven't finished showering yet," Itt shouted back.

"I'm going to take a shower too. Open it now," Day said again, making Itt's face glow red when he heard this, but he opened the door anyway. Day walked into the bathroom, naked, and locked the door.

Suddenly...

"Ugh..." Itt let out a moan as he was kissed passionately.

"What the hell is this?" Itt asked his lover, Day, had pulled away from his lips.

"Today, the sexual tension is really high," Day said, making Itt laugh loudly.

"Of course. I'm a handsome man," Itt said with a raised eyebrow. Today, both men and women came over to ask Itt if they could put chalk on his face multiple times throughout the day. As for Day, some did for him as well, but most of them were afraid of Day's calm expression. Itt also secretly wondered in his mind whether Day was trying to play for Songkran or whether he was trying to go to war with the other people. He kept the same expression the whole time.

"Oh, my wife is handsome. Don't go anywhere looking this handsome. I'm too lazy to kill people," Day said with a calm expression as he wrapped his arms around Itt's thin waist. Their naked torsos snuggled together. Even though they see each other's naked bodies regularly, Itt still feels embarrassed every time.

"Turn around and let me erase the girl's mark," Day said. Itt turned around.

Kiss...

Day kissed Itt's red cheek, on the same spot wheel the girl had kissed him before grabbing the thin figure to turn him back around.

"Day... ah... what are you doing... ah?" Itt cried out breathlessly. Day licked down his neck and down his back to his round buttocks.

"Ah..." Itt moaned out and turned his head to look at Day as he kissed down to his white grooves.

"Day... don't do it... ah...uh," Itt's cries didn't make it in time. A strong hand opened the slits of his buttocks before using his hot tongue to glide towards Itt's channel. His legs trembling.

"Ah... Day... no... don't... not there... ah..." Itt cried because he really stimulated by Day using his tongue. His cock as growing hard.

"Do you want to wash yourself?" Day asked after standing up. Itt shook his head.

"No, I'm tired," Itt said in a pleading voice. Day smiled, pushing Itt to bend slightly against the wall. Day rubbed soap all over his body and inside his slits before rubbing his stiff cock. Itt's channel throbbed and he trembled all over.

"Are you trembling because you like it or because you are cold?" Day asked Itt.

"You're asking me this? Why do you like to tease me so much?" Itt said but had to moan when Day inserted half of his cock into him.

"Damn...you didn't tell me you were coming in," Itt said, because Day didn't say anything before, he started moving his hips inward.

"Ah..." Day exclaimed with satisfaction as he pushed his cock all the way inside Itt. Day's upper body rested against Itt's back and his hips began to move, in and out. Little by little, he increased his rhythm. He rocked softly and lightly into Itt until Itt moaned loudly in the bathroom. Day moved his hands around his way down to his cock. Itt was bent over because he was sensitive to the feeling.

Bang... bang... bang...

Their flesh hitting was loud because of the slipperiness of the soap. The sound was very distinct and very clear. Itt was blushing profusely.

"Ah... ah... ah," Itt moaned as Day's hips accelerated so violently that both of Itt's legs trembled.

"Day... don't be too rough... Uhhh... I can't take it anymore," Itt said, making Day relax a little before withdrawing his cock. Itt stared at Day. His hungry eyes looked at Day with full desire before Day picked him up to sit on the bathroom counter to wash his face. He leaned him back and pulled his legs apart before inserting his cock back inside of him.

"Ugh," Itt immediately wrapped his arms around Day's neck. Day still hadn't moved his hips, but he took Itt, even though their bottoms were still connected. His slender legs instantly wrapped around Day's waist in fear of falling. Day took Itt and headed back to the shower area again. He pushed his thin back against the bathroom wall and went back to thrusting his hips again.

"Ah... Ah... Day... Ah." Itt felt that this move would make the cock go even deeper into him because of Itt's weight falling due to gravity.

"Ah... yeah... hold me tight, Itt... ahhhh," Day moaned because he was so excited. Itt's channel is so tight that Day can't help himself. The tall figure moved his hips as he hold onto Itt.

"Ahhh," Itt moaned loudly before putting his lips on Day. He needed a way to vent some of their sexual tension. Day kissed him back passionately.

"Itt...Damn it...I'm coming...you're squeezing me too tight," Day said impatiently.

"Day... I can't take it anymore," Itt cried out as Day sped up his pace, causing Itt's body to rock, up and down.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Itt released. Day could see the expression on his face as he came. Day was not even touching his core. Itt kissed Day lightly before leaning back as Day thrusts into him a few more time. His warm liquid squirmed inside Itt until his juice flowed out his channel and down his legs. The two kissed for a while before Day pulled himself out of Itt. When they had finished washing themselves, they came out and put their clothes on.

"Day, I'm hungry," Itt said because he had used up a lot of energy playing in the water. The little bit he had left just got used in the bathroom, moments ago.

"I've already asked P' Belle to order something. Let's go down to eat first and then we'll come back to bed and rest," replied Day, knowing that Itt must be tired because he couldn't make it to the bedroom door. Itt tugged on Day's hand.

"Day," the thin figure called out his lover's name.

"What?" Day asked, turning around.

"Thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for taking me to meet your parents and thank you for always being patient with my stupidity," Itt said, his face flushed. Day smiling slightly before kissing Itt's smooth forehead.

"No matter what happens. I can always be patient with you. Happy Thai New Year," Day said in a serious tone.

"Hmm... Happy Thai New Year to you, too," Itt replied with a smile before the two of them went downs to eat together with their friends.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
31K 191 6
Hi all international fans and readers, The trial reading of Love Sky in English Version is now available for you here. Enjoy reading! ... Love Sky ...
73.4K 948 34
shi hui suddenly returns from abroad ,will yin change his mind and see the worst of hai or will their love stand the test of time
1.8M 110K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...