๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ แดทแดฎ

By Prodigalchxckmonae

you always have the stories where the bully becomes your bestfriend right? well in this story the bestfriend... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Take๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
008.
09
010.
11
12
13
Monolog
14
omg๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
15
16
17
18
A/N
Q&A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚
19
20
21
22
2 yearss
Q&A
6.18.23
24
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
A/N
25
26
Yall ๐Ÿ˜ญ
alsooo
27
28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ
29
A/N
30
31
32
33
34
35
One year๐Ÿ’”
36- Final Chapterโ™ก
HBD๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸคŽ

23

162 4 6
By Prodigalchxckmonae

August 25,2017

Takeoff

"She woke up yet?" I asked the nurse who was sitting behind the desk. She shook her head no "Unfortunately, no" She said as she stopped typing and made eye contact with me.

I sighed and looked to the side. "But hey, I'm sure she'll be fine, she seems like a strong girl" She said with a smile. "Yea, yea she is" I said softly. She cleared her throat "well, do you want me to take these to her room orr??" She asked referring to the flowers I bought.

"Nah, I'll take em, I wanted to see her before I left anyway" I said. She nodded and handed me the flowers. I took the flowers in my hands and walked to Chanel's room.

I entered her room and sat the flowers on the table then sat in the chair next to her bed. "Hey Cc" I said as I took her hand into mine. Not hearing her respond just broke me. I sighed "cmon C, we need you back" I said trying my best not to cry.

I brung her hand up to my lips placing a small kiss. "I'm sorry" I whispered as I rested my forehead on her hand. "It's gonna take more than just an apology" I heard a familiar Voice say.

I looked up at Chanel but she was still unconscious, I turned around to the door and seen Royal in the doorway. "Royal?!?" I said surprised to see her. "Nick..." She said looking away from me and to Chanel.

I stood from the chair and walked towards her trying to give her a hug but she moved away. I raised my eyebrow. "Don't even try it" She said holding her hand up.

I sighed already knowing what this was about. "The girls told me the situation between you and Nel" She said folding her arms. I slid my hand down my face and looked to the side.

"Ight, look I'm sorry, I was acting like an a**-" She cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "Yea you were, How could you even think that Chanel would try to kill you hm? I mean seriously it doesn't even make sense" She said.

"I mean the least you could have done was spoke to her about the problem instead of treating her like a piece of sh- and let's not forget putting your hands on her like she was a dang man" She spat. "I know, dang I'm sorry-" I said with her cutting me off once again.

"Your sorry doesn't mean sh- to me alright, look at my sister, look at her...now you tell me if you think an apology is gonna fix this" She said. I stayed quiet for a minute.

"Look, I don't know any other way to fix this ight? I can't just snap my fingers and wake her up!" I spat. "I ain't mean for this sh- to happen to her, " I said.

She made eye contact with me and scoffed "I knew you were stupid but I didn't think you were that stupid" She said shaking her head. "I-" I cut myself off this time. "Just move" She said pushing me out the way.

I watched as she sat in the chair next to Chanel. "Roy, my apology may not mean sh- to you, but just know I ain't mean for this sh- to go down, ight" I said as I started walking towards the door.

"Yea, it wouldn't have happened if you would have spoken to her before" She said not looking away from nel. I sighed and proceeded to walk out the room.

I exited the building and made my way to my car. I entered my car, put my seatbelt on then pulled off.

I heard the sound of my phone ringing. I pulled it out my pocket and put it on speaker not looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said. "Ni-a where the he!! you at? You was pos'd to here 20 minutes ago" Set's voice came through the phone.

"My bad bruh, I was up at the hospital with Chanel" I said. "Oh, she up yet??" He asked. I shook my head no as if he could see me "Nah..." I said. It became silent on the other end of the phone.

"Set you there?" I asked. "Oh, yea yea man, hurry up and get here tho" He said. "Ight" was all I said before I hung up the phone.

I sighed and proceeded driving down the street until I seen red and blue lights flashing. I turned around seeing the cops behind me. "SH-" I cursed to myself. I pulled over and quickly hid my gun under my seat.

Soon, a white man came tapping on my window. I rolled it down and sized him up. "We got a problem officer?" I asked. "License and registration" He said holding his flashlight up to my face.

I sighed and slid my hand down my face, I left that sh- at the crib. "You mind telling me why you pulled me over, I was going the speed limit" I said making eye contact wit the ni-a. "License and Registration please" He said again ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes. "I ain't got it on me, I left it at my house" I said. He stood up straight and clutched his pistol. "Step out the car" He said. I twisted my face. "Why?" I asked. "Sir just step out of the car please" He said again.

"Nah, not until you tell my why I was stopped" I said. "Sir, I won't ask again" He said. I let out a heavy sigh and took my seatbelt off. I opened the door slowly and stepped out the car.

"Hands against the car". I rolled my eyes and did as told as he searched me. "This some bullsh**" I mumbled. "Alright, you gone have to come with me" He said. "WHAT?-"

Quavo

"Man where the he!! his a** at!" I said. Take a** was supposed to be here a half hour ago like wtf taking his black a** so long. "Man ion even know, when I talked to him he had just left the hospital" Set said laying back in his chair.

I shook my head. "Call his a** man" I said. Domingo grabbed the phone and dialed his number. "He ain't answering bro" He said hanging the phone up.

"You know what F*** it, ni-a always late, then wonder why his a** wasn't on Bad N Boujiee" I spat now irritated. Domingo laughed along wit Durel. "It ain't funny he!! Gon f*** around and get left off the rest of this album" I said sitting down.

As soon as I sat down my phone started ringing. I groaned and answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"This is a collect call from Fulton County jail, do you accept the charges?" I heard a female voice come through the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows then looked over at set and them.

"Yea I accept" I said as I stood from my seat. "Aye unc!" Take's voice came through the phone "Take?, man what the he!!?" I shouted causing them to look at me. "Aye man, ya'll gotta come get me" He said.

"Now ni-a how the he!! You get locked up!" I said "that don't matter man just come get me tf outta here before I lose my mind!" He shouted. "Ight man" I said before I hung up the phone.

"Man let's go" I said grabbing my bag of money. "The he- going in??" Set asked. "Take a** done got arrested" I said walking to the door.

"How the he!!?-" Domingo asked, "Don't know man let's just go" I said as we walked out the studio.

We exited the studio and walked to my car jumping in. "Man what the f*** was he doin?" Set asked. "I don't know he aint say sh-" I said shaking my head.

Once we arrived at the jail facility, I jumped out the car along with Set, Dom stayed. "What are you here for?" The lady behind the desk asked.

"I need to post bail" I said. "For who?" She asked. "Kirsnick Ball", she nodded her head. "His bail is set at 3k" She said making eye contact wit me.

I sighed and passed her a stack. She smiled and said "wait here". I nodded and sat in the chairs. "I swea imma kick his a**" Set said shaking his head. I laughed.

A few minutes later Take walked out wit a bag in his hand. "Sup ni-as" He said as he dapped us up."sup, how the he!! You get locked up?" I asked as we walked out the facility.

"Ni-as pulled me over for nun man" He said shaking his head. "Sh- that ain't nun new" Set said. He turned around and threw up the middle finger "F*** 12!" He yelled making us laugh.

"Ight ni-as get in the car before they throw all our black a**es in jail!" Domingo shouted. We got in the car and drove off.

Air

Wrapping the towel around my body, I stepped out of the shower and walked to my bedroom. "I can see you halo, halo, I can feel your halo, halo" I sung along the lyrics of Halo by Beyonce as I searched through my closet for a new set of pajamas.

"Aye! Ya'll want a Pineapple Pizza?!!" Ashlianna yelled from the living room. I twisted my face. "BIH! Who puts Pineapples on pizza!" I yelled back. "You use too" Armani a** said walking in my room.

"Girl shut up, nobody asked you to speak big mouth" I said, she rolled her eyes and walked into the living room. I grabbed my PINK short shorts and a white top and my pink bear slippers.

After throwing my clothes on, I walked into the living room with Ash and Armani. "What ya'll watching?" I asked as I sat on the couch next to mani. "New edition story" Ash replied.

"Ooo this my sh-" I said as I pulled the couch blanket over me. "You missed when Mike spit in Bobby face tho" Mani said, my mouth fell open then I smacked my lips. For sum reason that was my favorite part.

He!! If it was me, Mike would've been D-E-A-D! 10 feet under. "Rewind-" I was speaking but was cut off by the sound of knocking on the door. I groaned and looked at Ash and Mani who was just sitting like they ain't hear sh-.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Oh don't worry I'll get the door, no no sit down!" I said sarcastically making them laugh. I rolled my eyes again and walked toward the door.

Opening the door, I was met by Royal, my eyes widened as she wore a smile on her face. "BIH!!!!" I screamed as I pulled her into a hug making the others look my way.

"What the he!?? Royal?!?" Armani said as she got up and ran to the door along Ash. "Supriseeee" She said holding her arms out. "Bih! When did you get here??" Ash asked.

"About 6 hours ago" She said as she walked into the apartment. "This is nice" She said looking around. "Thanks" Armani replied.

"So um, you seen Chanel?" I asked,watching her smile fade into a frown. "Y-yea" she said as she sat on the sofa. "Kirs was there" She added. Armani rolled her eyes making me shake my head.

"How he holding up?" Ash asked. "Alright I guess, Ion really care sh-, this wouldn'tbe happeningif it wasn't for him anyway" Royal replied. "Oh my god, not you too" I said.

"What? I'm serious, instead of treating her the way he did he should have came to her and spoke to her about Trey, but instead he decided to treat her like she ain't sh- and now look at her!" She said. "Ya'll can't keep blaming him for this" I said.

"Air come on! You and Ash both know nun of this would have happened if it wasn't for him!" Armani spat. "But he didn't put her in the da*n hospital now DID HE!" I said shouting the last part. Royal and Mani stayed quiet.

"Excalty, this is Trey's fault alright! He did this to her, he put her in that da*n hospital bed not Kirs! Now yes kirs acted like an a** towards her, but one thing he would never do is put her life in danger on purpose!" Ash spat.

The room then fell silent. Royal looked at us in disbelief. I just shook my head. We all make mistakes, and he made one, but they can't just blame him for this sh-.

*******************

Chapter 23!!!!! I think I did alright on this chapter, hopefully ya'll enjoyed it. I don't quite like the ending but it's whatever lol.

Royal's backkkk.

Royal and Armani both blame Take smh....

Thoughts??

Comment and vote babes💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 684 31
Miracle & Quavo. Offset & Jasmine. Takeoff & Brianna. Quality Control. THEY ARE BACK! This time with more drama than there's ever been. Read to find...
12.2K 418 27
Y/n and takeoff story: It was supposed to be a simple arrangement. she would be his wife and he would buy her freedom. little did they know, this sim...
676 29 9
Tiara has had a crush on her best friend Kirsnick for years but when he suddenly confesses a long-kept secret her world is turned upside down. He has...
12.2K 713 26
Quavo and Keely's story ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“ *(Republished November 28, 2018) *(Finished May 21, 2019)