The Incredibles: Age of Monst...

Von AlphaGodzilla97

In this story, Max teams up with The Incredibles and have sorts of adventures. Mehr

Info
Prologue
Simulation Prank
Elastigirl and Monster Kid go on patrol
The Arrival of Vox/Monster Kid vs. The Underminer
Vox interrogated/Max's training session/Spore Monsters All-Out Attack
Attack of the Aquatic Monster
Alien Nanotech Invasion
Monster Kid vs. Nano

How Max first met the Incredibles

33 0 0
Von AlphaGodzilla97

(At the Metroville news station, Max is currently doing an interview with Barbara Blake while having a carrier strapped to his chest, carrying an egg)

Barbara: So Max, there have been rumors about you creating your own monsters, is that true.

Max: Well, yes. It usually happens when I use my bio-energy to turn a clay sculpture into a living creature, but the effects last for an hour.

Barbara: And when did you discover this ability?

Max: Last week.

Barbara: Also, why do you have that egg in that carrier?

Max: Homework, something about raising an egg.

Barbara: Okay, now tell us about the time you first met the Incredibles.

Max: Oh, right. Well, it started when..................

(Flashback)

(Max is currently on patrol, flying across the city when he hears people screaming, getting his attention)

Max: What was that?

(Later, it shows that an Omnidroid is going on a rampage, chasing after fleeing bystanders and the robot is controlled by the supervillain known as Xerek, who's standing on a floating hovercraft, while leading an army of robot soldiers)

Xerek: That's right you fools! Run like the bugs you are!

Elastigirl: Hey, Xerek!

(Xerek looks down and see the Incredibles)

Xerek: Well, if it ain't my old nemesis, Elastigirl and I see you're married to Mr. Incredible.

Mr. Incredible: That's right and we're here to stop you.

(Xerek laughs)

Xerek: Fools!

(Xerek pressed a button, causing the robot soldiers to charge at the Incredibles, who quickly manage to destroy them as Mr. Incredible uses his super strength, Elastigirl, enlarging her hands, Dash uses his super speed, Violet using her invisible blast attacks and Jack-Jack projecting his heat beams)

Xerek: Impossible.

Elastigirl: It's over Xerek, surrender now.

Xerek: Let me think? No!

(Some of the robot minions throws a cube-shaped device which creates a zero-point energy, trapping the Incredibles)

Xerek: Yes, I've captured the Incredibles and I'll destroy them right in front of the world.

(A crowd of people are watching the incident as a news helicopter arrives)

Xerek: Robots, destroy the Incredibles!

(As the robots aimed their weapons at the captive family of Supers, a heat ray strikes the Omnidroid from behind)

Xerek: What?

(Xerek turns around and see Max transformed as Mega Dragonfly)

(Mega Dragonfly roars)

Xerek: A giant insectoid creature? No matter. My Omnidroid will splat you!

(Xerek pressed a button, commanding the Omnidroid to charge at Mega Dragonfly, who marches towards the robot and starts fighting, firing an electromagnetic beam from his mouth directly at the Omnidroid, piercing through the robot's shell, destroying the brain pan in the process as the Omnidroid collapse onto the ground)

Xerek: Impossible?! Robots, destroy the giant insect creature.

(The robots charge at Mega Dragonfly, who transforms into Mebigon)

(Mebigon roars as he projects energy eye beams at the zero-point gravity device, freeing the Incredibles)

Xerek: NOOOOOOO!

Dash: Cool, we're free!

Violet: Did we just get saved by a kaiju.

Mr. Incredible: I haven't seen one since I was a teenager.

(Xerek growls in anger as Mebigon charges at him)

Xerek: Curses, I'll destroy you myself!

(Xerek pressed a button, transforming his hovercar into a giant mech suit)

Xerek: Time to die!

(Xerek charges at Mebigon and prepares to throws a punch, but Mary appears and blocks the mech's fist with one hand)

Mary: Nobody touches my son!

Xerek: What?!

Elastigirl: Wait, is that Mary?

Mr. Incredible: Mary?

(Mary blows up the fist with an energy blast. Xerek tries to punch Mary with the mech's second fist, but she blows it up as well and proceeds to zip straight through the mech, delivering heavy damage at it. As a final move, Mary tips the mech over with a tap of her foot, causing it to fall over and collapse onto the streets, defeated when Xerek pressed a button, launching an escape pod into the sky)

Xerek: You haven't seen the last of me!

(Mebigon transforms into Salavak)

(Salavak spreads his wings, flies into the sky to go after Xerek)

Xerek: Fools, never stop..........

(Salavak fires a beam that destroys the escape pod's rockets, causing it to fall down onto the streets, leaving a small crater as Xerek opens the hatch and ran, only to get trapped by Violet's Invisible force field)

Mr. Incredible: It's over Xerek.

Xerek: No, it's not over, not yet!

(Xerek pressed a button, which is on a device strapped to his wrist, causing him to teleport)

Mr. Incredible: What the?

Violet: He must have teleported somewhere.

Elastigirl: He'll be back.

(As Mary lands, Elastigirl approaches her)

Elastigirl: Always make an entrance, Rosestar or should I say Mary Stewart.

Mary: Elastigirl, it's been years since we last meet.

Dash: That's Mom's old friend from school.

Violet: Yeah.

Mr. Incredible: So, what about the shape shifting kaiju?

(Mary turns her attention to Salavak)

Mary: Max!, come down here and greet the Incredibles.

(Salavak transforms back into Max, shocking the Incredibles)

Mr. Incredible: Whoa!

Elastigirl: What the? Max? Little Max Stewart? Is that you? You have powers?

Max: Yes, it's me Elastigirl, I got powers. I can turn into giant monsters.

Mr. Incredible: The newspapers were kidding about him gaining powers from a strange chemical.

(Flashback ends)

Max: And that is how I met the Incredibles.

(The audience clapped)

Barbara: Well, that was an exciting story. Well, we got a surprise for you. Ladies and gentlemen, here are the Incredibles!

(Max looks around and see nothing)

Max: Wait a minute, are you pulling my leg cause I don't see them.

Mary: Max, use your thermal vision.

(Max uses his thermal vision, seeing 5 heat signatures)

Max: What the?

(As Max turns off the thermal vision, he saw Violet sitting next to him while the rest of the Incredibles appear, much to his shock and the audience as he blinks and slowly goes to touch Violet's forehead)

Violet: Boo!

(Max screams and jumps back)

Max: Aaah!

(The Incredibles laugh as Max is shock as well as the audience)

Max: You've been there the entire time?!

Mr. Incredible: Yep.

Dash: You didn't even notice.

(Jack-Jack giggles)

Barbara: So Incredibles, what happened after the team-up?

Elastigirl: Well..........

(Flashback)

Max: I can't believe I join forces with Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl! Metroville's greatest heroes like my mother.

(Max shakes every member of the Incredibles' hands in super speed)

Max: Can I get your autograph?

(Max pulls out a poster of Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl striking poses)

Mr. Incredible: Wait, that's from our workout PSA!

Elastigirl: How did you get that?

Max: My dad said I got it from some guy named Buddy Pine.

(The Incredibles are shocked)

Max: I think he was the kid cause Mr. Incredibles to lose Bomb Voyage.

(Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl laugh nervously as they sign the poster)

Max: Thank you. By the way.......

(Max pulls out a pack of Incredibles action figures)

Max: Would you also sign these too?

(The Incredibles are speechless as they slowly backed up with nervous smiles, jump into the Incredibile and drove home)

Max: Was that a no?

(Flashback ends)

Dash: You were following us for days.

Max: Uh.

Mr. Incredible: You grabbed our car when you transformed into that giant winged creature and flew off, carrying us to your house.

(Max's family looks deadpanned as Mary facepalms)

Max: Uh, oops?

Barbara: So, it is true you wanted by be Elastigirl's sidekick Max?

Max: Yeah, well.............

Megan: (smirks) You have posters and action figures of Elastigirl in your closet. Also, you use to sleep with an Elastigirl plush doll when you 5.

(The audience laughed, leaving Max, embarrassed)

Elastigirl: Really? I was your favorite hero?

Max: Uh, yes.

Dash: I bet you wish she protect you from the monsters hiding under your bed, did you?

Max: Hey, that's private!

(Max's eyes widen when he saw the shock expressions on everyone's faces)

Elastigirl: Oh, wow. That was unexpected.

Barbara: Well, I think it's time wrap things up, goodbye everyone.

(Suddenly, Max's egg starts moving)

Daisy: Maxy's egg!

(Max looks down at the egg that's cracking and from it, emerges a hatchling bird with blue and white feathers)

(The bird blinks as everyone is shocked)

Max: What the?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

794 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
946 28 17
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it