Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 1 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Flashback + Intro
Chapter 1 🔞
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 🔞
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🔞
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔞
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 41
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6 🤏🔞
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Chapter 50
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10
Chapter 51 (END)
Special Chapter 1 - Loy Krathong
Special Chapter 2 - Christmas🎄🎅🔞
Special Chapter 4 - Chinese New Year 🎆
Special Chapter 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞
Special Chapter 6 - Songkran 🔞
Special Chapter 7 - Halloween 👻🎃🍭
Special Chapter 8 - Birthday of Itt 🎂🥳🎉🧱

Special Chapter 3 - Happy New Year 🎆

12.9K 181 57
By your_drama_llama

"Day, let's go to Central World this New Year's Day," Itt spoke up, as he played on his computer. Day, who had been watching a movie in bed, turned to look at him for a moment.

"I'm not going," Day said. Itt paused for a moment before turning to look at him with a frown.

"Ugh... you are like this every time. Did you want to celebrate at the condo, just the two of us, like we did on Christmas? I don't want that. I want to go out and celebrate somewhere else," Itt shouted back immediately.

"Come over here," Day said in a low voice. Itt sits with a frown, refusing to move.

"I told you to come here," Day called out a little harshly. Itt then gets up, walks over to Day, and stands at the bed angrily.

"What is it?" Itt asked in a calm tone.

Suddenly!

Day pulled the slender figure, who was standing at the foot of the bed, to sit on the bed next to him before using his arm to lock Itt's neck.

"Next time, learn to listen to me. Let me finish talking first. I... and before you get upset, just listen. You'll understand soon," Day said.

"I'm not taking you to Central World, but I will take you to my salon. Don't you want to go celebrate with P' Belle?" Day said. Itt's eyes widened when he heard it. He immediately turned to Day.

"We can go. I miss P' Belle and Nong Beam," Itt quickly said, forgetting what made him annoyed. He looked at Day suspiciously.

"Wait. Before I agree to this, is there anyone else going?" Itt asked suspiciously.

"If I go to the salon, I will have to take my younger brother. And if my younger brother goes, Gear, Gus, and Four will also go, I assume. Oh, Neil and Nick will be there too," Day said again. Itt smiled widely when he heard this before jumping onto Day to hug him.

"What about your friend, Fu?" Itt asked thoughtfully.

"Fu is taking his wife to Korea to celebrate the holiday," Day said. Itt nodding in acknowledgment.

"Hehe. I want to celebrate with my friends too," Itt said in a clear voice.

"So, you don't want to celebrate with me?" Day tried to ask.

"You too," Itt said again, giving Day a big smile.

"Don't smile at me like that," Day said flatly. Itt immediately stopped smiling.

"Why?" Itt asked.

"You won't be able to sleep tonight," Day said, causing Itt to quickly break away from Day's chest.

"Horny, bastard," Itt said before quickly getting off the bed and getting back on his computer. Day smiled a little before continuing to watch his movie.

...

"Hurry up, damn it!" Itt yelled as he watched Nick roll his bag to the car. Day decided to let Neil and Nick ride Day's car with them. As for Night, he rode with Gear, Four, and Gus.

"I have a lot of stuff," Nick grumbled.

"You are not going to be there for a month, Nick," Itt said to his friend. Nick wrinkled his nose at his friend. Neil saw this and shook his head.

"I told him, but he's stubbornly packed this much anyway," Neil said before shoving Nick's bag into the trunk of Day's car and getting inside the car. Itt sits in the passenger seat. Neil and Nick sit in the backseat.

"What about your brother?" Itt asked.

"He is waiting at Ai' Gear's house. They are riding together," Day said before driving straight to Gear's house. When they arrived, everyone was waiting and ready to leave. Day honked his horn in front of the house. Night and his friends got into the car after hearing Day's car, and they followed behind Day.

"Day, did you call to tell P' Belle yet and tell her that you're coming to the salon?" Itt asked again.

"I told her," Day replied.

"And did you close up the salon?" Itt asked again.

"We're closed on the 31st and 1st," Day said again.

"Then, will everyone who works at the salon come celebrate with us?" Itt asked again.

"You can ask. I don't know whether they're planning on celebrating with their families or not," Day said again. All 8 of them rode two hours to get to the salon in the two cars. They arrived at the salon, where they would also be sleeping. Today was the 30th, so the employees were still working. As soon as they parked in front of the salon, Belle quickly came out of the front of the shop.

"P' Belle," Night's voice called out as he opened the car door and ran to pull Belle into an embrace.

"Ah... Nong Night... I've missed you so much. You never come back to see me anymore," Belle said happily as she hugged his small body affectionately before looking up to see some strangers.

"Hello, P' Belle," Itt greeted Belle.

"I've been thinking about you, Nong Itt, as well. I thought P' Day wouldn't bring you here to see us all anymore," Belle said with a smile.

"P' Belle, this Gus, Night's friend. Then, this is Gear, Four, Nick, and Neil. P' Belle, you already know him," Day introduced the others. Belle looked at each of them before smiling.

"What? Why didn't you bring any single people? You've only brought those who already have owners. P' Gear, isn't he Night's boyfriend?" Belle said. Night nodded shyly.

"Let's go inside now," Day said. Everyone gathered their bags and walked inside the shop. Customers were inside. Day brought everyone to his office because they had not yet discussed where everyone would be sleeping.

"Itt... Itt!" Day called out the slim figure's name.

"Why are you calling me?" Itt asked in confusion.

"You can talk to them later," Day said softly. When Itt came into the office, they discussed sleeping arrangements. The house only had three bedrooms, which were Day's room, Night's room, and the guest bedroom. Itt agreed to sleep in the room with Day. Neil and Nick are sleeping in the guest room. Night, Gear, Gus, and Four are sleeping in Night's room.

Night decided for Gear and Four to sleep on the floor together, and Gus and Night took the bed. At first, Gear and Four were yelling and refusing to allow this. When Night told them to sleep in a hotel, then they fell silent before agreeing to bring their things into the room.

"Haha... I'm so tired," Itt said as he spread out on the bed. Day took their bags of clothes and placed them in front of the closet.

"Day, just now, I asked Belle and Beam. They said they would come to celebrate with us. Beam says that he can only stay out until 10 p.m. though. The others are going to celebrate with their families," Itt said. Day nodded in acknowledgment before collapsing on the bed next to Itt.

"So, what is the game plan for tomorrow?" Itt asked curiously.

"What do you want to do?" Day asked with his eyes closed. He was exhausted from driving.

"It's up to you. I asked you. You wouldn't agree to anything I wanted to do anyways," Itt said indifferently.

"We can do whatever you want. Just tell me what you want me to buy. I'll take you there to get it," Day said again.

"Really?" Itt immediately asked. Day nodded slowly. Itt then quickly grabs a pen and paper, preparing to write down what he wants to buy.

"You can go to sleep now. I'll wake you up around three in the afternoon," Itt said, seeing Day was tired. Day didn't answer him because he had already fallen asleep.

After a while, Day woke up and went downstairs to the salon. He saw the others sitting in his office. They didn't want to come out and disturb the salon employees while they had customers.

Day apologized for the limited space for sleeping before taking everyone out to eat in the evening. They came back to the salon when it was almost closing time.

"Belle, do you want to get drunk together now?" Itt asked Belle with a smile.

"No, I'll save getting drunk for tomorrow. Hehe. I'm just kidding. I have some business to take care of. See you tomorrow," Belle said with a smile.

"Beam, how are you going back?" Day asked the young man.

"Kan is coming to pick me up," Beam replied in a soft voice.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?" Day asked again.

"It's okay. P' Kan is parked and waiting outside. I am going to leave me," the young man said goodbye to everyone before walking out of the salon with his bag.

//Is that kid your husband's side piece, Itt? // Nick quickly whispers to his friend.

//Side piece, my ass. That's Nong Beam. Day loves him like a little brother// Itt told him back.

//Oh, really// Nick tried to make it sound like he didn't believe Itt.

"Damn it. You don't he to tease me. I know Nong Bean very well, and I kw Day very well too," Itt said.

"Hahahahahahahaha... I was seriously just joking around," n said jokingly. After the salon closed, everyone gathered to drink and chat a bit before going to sleep. They didn't drink much tonight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The morning of December 31st...

Day took everyone out to eat breakfast near the night market close to the salon. Afterwards, they went to get things to cook and celebrate tonight.

"What are you going to do?" Day asked Itt as they walked to the market to buy fresh food. The eyes of the customers in the market were fixed on Day's group because each person looked good. They all looked as if they had stepped out of a magazine.

"Let's cook grilled pork, shall we? You wanted to eat that," Itt suggested.

"What about you? What do you want me to buy?" Day asked again. Itt smiled shyly.

"Nong Night... what do you use to make it?" Itt turned to ask Night softly.

"Haha. Itt, I don't think you should try to make it yourself," Gear laughed at his friend.

"What are you trying to say? ...I don't find it funny at all," Itt said in an annoyed tone.

"Gear, you can stop laughing at P' Itt now. Come on. Let's go shopping separately. P' Nick and P' Itt can go get the grilled pork. The rest of us can go buy some drinks," said Night.

"No!" The voices of four young men shouted in sync.

"What's wrong with that, Four?" Gus asked his lover.

"Well, I don't want you to be too far from my eyes and ears," said Four.

"Me too," said Gear. Nick and Itt looked at their lovers to see what they would say, but they already knew by looking at their faces that they didn't want to walk separately from them.

"I don't care! If you don't want to do it, then you don't have to eat, and we don't have to celebrate anymore," Night said sternly. Day sighed.

"...Fine. You guys can go with him " Day said indignantly. Four and Gear looked into their lover's eyes, but they already knew they'd have to agree to leave.

"Nong Night... how do you get Day to give up so easily? When I tell him to do something, he rarely ever gives in. I must force him every time," Itt grumbled as he looked for fresh produce in the market.

"Oh, that is not true. If you want something, he gets it for you. If you want to do something, he does it with you. If you want to go somewhere, he takes you there. He just won't admit that he does those things," Nick said in annoyance.

"Haha. That's true. P' Itt, you should already know that P' Day is the type of person who rarely ever speaks sweetly. He shows his feelings through his actions, not his words. Don't you even realize that P' Day takes better care of you than he does me now? Therefore, you don't have anything to worry about. P' Day won't go anywhere," Night said with a smile, causing Itt to turn pink and become speechless.

"Night, buy some shrimp and squid too," Gus told his friend after walking past the seafood section of the market.

"Umm, come on. P' Day gave you some money. You buy it. Hehe," Night said teasingly to his friend.

"P' Itt and P' Nick, what are you going to buy?" Night asked.

"I want to buy some things to decorate the salon for the holiday, to make it look more festive," Itt said because he had already made a list of things he had wanted.

"Oh... Then, P' Itt, you can walk to the front of the market. There are many seasonal sections up front. We can meet back up with each other later," Night said back. Itt nodded before walking to the front of the market with Nick.

"What can I help you find?" a male voice called out. Itt and Nick looked at him. The guy looked more like the owner of the store than an employee.

"I just came over to look at some decorations for a New Year's party," Itt said back.

"There are many decorations in this department. Why don't you come over and look? We also have decorative lights," said the young store manager. Nick and Itt walked over and checked everything out.

"Itt, we can shoot some fireworks too," said Nick.

"Yes, but let's not shoot anything loud. I don't like it," Itt said before Nick headed towards the other side of the department.

"Are you from Bangkok?" the store manager asked while Itt was picking out some items.

"Yes," Itt replied.

"I just came here to celebrate at a friend's house," Itt replied politely while feeling the strange eyes of the store manager on him. He didn't know what the guy was thinking about.

"Let me carry that for you," The young manager said as he grabbed some items from Itt after seeing him with so many things.

"Thank you," Itt said softly.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Itt's phone rang. The slender figure looked at his phone before accepting the call.

"What's up... he's in the store, next to the fruit... um... I'm still in the market... I'm at the front... Nick is up here too... he's picking out some fireworks... Hmm, that's all," Itt responded before hanging up. Then, he went back to picking out more items. After a while, more people walked into the store. The store manager looked over before walking away.

"Oh... where have you been? These days, we don't see each other, face to face, ar all," the young manager's voice greeted loudly. Itt did not turn his attention to him, until...

"I've been in Bangkok," said a deep voice. This made Itt turn and smile widely, knowing who it was.

"What are you looking to buy? I'll get one of the employees to help you find it," the young man said, while turning to smile as Itt walked over.

"Nothing... P', I just came here to look for my wife... Have you finished picking out what you wanted yet?" Day told the young man before seeing Itt walk over. The young manager stood still. He was a little surprised.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Itt asked Day in a soft voice because he felt embarrassed.

"P' Day, your wife... who is it?" The young manager asked curiously and suspiciously. Day didn't say anything. Instead, he nodded towards Itt, leaving the other party speechless.

"Can you finish choosing?" Day asked again before seeing Nick and Neil walking over, holding fireworks.

"Alright," Itt said.

"Uh... Just these things, right?" the young man asked nervously.

"Hmm," Day replied before paying the total. Itt noticed that the young store manager sighed the whole time, but he didn't are. They walked back to the car together.

"You're giving off too many pheromones," Day said while walking with Itt behind Nick and Neil.

"What pheromones?" Itt replied.

"The pheromones that make men approach you. Don't tell me that you didn't know Ai Tum was interested in you," Day replied.

"Tum? Are you talking about the store manager, just now?" Itt asked in reply.

"Yes," Day replied.

"Are you crazy? I did no such thing. Besides, he didn't even do anything to me," Itt said in response.

"Let him try," Day warned.

"What has made you so brutal?" Itt said, but not seriously. Day didn't say anything while putting his arm around Itt's neck while they walked back to the car. When they reached the car, everyone was ready to go. They rode back to the salon with the items they had purchased.

Night and Gus cooked dinner, either Gear or Four teasing then the whole time. Nick and Itt set up the decorations. Day cleared up some work in the office. Neil cleaned the room, a bit. Soon, it was evening.

Belle and Beam came to the salon to help prepare food and drinks. They turned on some music, but not too loud. Just enough to have a festive atmosphere. Itt got up and went to see Day in the office.

"Day, that's enough. You need to go take a shower, so that we can celebrate together," Itt said.

"Just a moment," Day replied, but Itt's face tightened.

"What's wrong with you? Today is a holiday. Who just sits and works on a holiday?" Itt walked over to Day, closing his folder containing his documents.

"Itt! Stop messing around, okay?" Day said, scolding Itt. Itt frowned before stomping his feet out of Day's office. The tall figure sighed lightly before getting up and walked out of his office. He froze when he saw the salon.

"Itt! Are you still trying to celebrate like it's Christmas?" Day yelled upon seeing colorful ribbons, balloons, lights and other decorations that Itt had set up in the salon and in front of the shop.

"I like it," Itt argued back.

"You may like it, but who is going to clean this all up? Are you going to do this yourself? You're causing trouble for P' Belle and the others," Day scolded him again while thinking to himself that it's a good thing that Itt didn't indulge in Christmas, like this. Otherwise, the salon would have been full of Christmas decorations, just like this.

"Don't you understand the meaning of New Year's Eve? You must have some decorations, like this," Itt argued.

"Are you a child?" Day said again, Itt frowned even harder because he was being scolded in front of his friends. Some of them being younger than him.

"Oh, don't scold Nong Itt. Nong Day, it's okay to decorate, like this, occasionally. Don't complain. 'll clean this up myself," Belle quickly came forward to defend Itt.

"P' Belle, you don't have to side with him. Why are you letting him act like a child?" Day said again before walking upstairs.

"P' Belle, look at how he treats me. I just want it to look colorful. Honestly. He never understands me. Who wants the place to look gloomy, just like him?" Itt said in a low voice.

"Come on. In a few hours, it will be a new year. Don't frown like this. It's not cute, at all," Belle said with a smile before walking with him to prepare decorations on the table in the front of the salon. Day walks downstairs in a new change of clothes after his shower. Itt didn't look his way. Instead, he turned his nose up and walked past him because he was still feeling resentment inside.

Day knew he was upset, but he didn't say anything to him. The more he walked in front of the salon, the more Day sighed. He thought Itt had prepared too many decorations. When the food and drinks were set, everyone sat, ate, drank, and talked with each other. Day looked at Itt. Ever since he came back downstairs, Itt wouldn't even come close to him. Day didn't care too much. He just sat, drank, and talked with his acquaintances who came to chat with him.

"Damn it. I want you to roast some pork for me," Itt said to his friend, who was standing beside him. He didn't sit with Day because he was still angry.

"Ask your husband to grill it for you," Nick said. Day heard this. Itt raised his head to look at Day a moment before frowning.

"There's no need to ask him. I can cook it myself," Itt said in a trembling voice before sitting and eating by himself. Day didn't say anything. He has this tendency to act like he doesn't care about Itt again. Itt noticed this and is feeling quite annoyed.

"P' Itt, let's play with fireworks," Beam called out as he walked over to Itt. The slim figure immediately got up.

"Come on. Let's have some fun," Itt said as he walked to the road in front of the salon. Not many cars were passing by at this time.

"Come here. I'll light the stick for you," Day said because he already had a lighter.

"Don't worry about it," Itt said shortly. Day was silent.

//P' Itt, if you keep doing this, P' Day will get angry// Beam whispered to Itt who went to get a lighter from Neil.

//So what? I don't care. He doesn't care about me at all. He only works and scolds me for decorating for the party. // Itt said in a harsh tone, but his eyes were trembling.

// But P' Day is still sitting with us now. Don't be angry with P' Day, P' Itt. It's about to be a new year. You won't be happy by doing this kind of thing// Beam said again. Itt sat silently, watching the sparkle in his hand burn out.

"Beam..." a small voice called out. Beam looked up before standing.

"I better go quickly. I will tell P' Day now," After saying this, Beam went to tell Day and the others goodbye before walking back over to Itt.

"P' Itt, I must go now," the young man said before walking towards a tall figure who came to pick him up. They drove away.

"Quit playing. Come sit and eat," Day said in a calm voice. Itt grunts and sits next to Belle while he eats. It was now 11 o'clock. The neighboring houses surrounding the salon were also having their own little New Year's Eve parties. Day and his friends all sat around and had some funny conversations. They hung out while teasing each other. No one got offended by the teasing. Itt was the only one still upset, sitting away from Day.

//Itt, I think you should stop avoiding your husband// Nick said softly.

//No... even though I'm getting sleepy, I won't give in. It still bothers me// Brik told his friend. Nick shook his head while thinking about his friend's behavior.

"Ever since you got a husband, every day, you act like a sensitive girl," Gear teased him as he sat down next to Itt.

Smack!!

"I don't act like a girl!" Itt slapped his friend on his head, lightly. Day looked at him a little before looking at his watch. He gets up and walks into the salon. Itt looked at him, but he didn't say anything.

"Hey everyone. It's almost midnight. Go stand in front of the salon. Look towards the city tower. They will have fireworks on display at the start of the new year. Let's go watch the count down together," Night said.

Everyone nodded in agreement because they saw the neighbors all coming out to wait for the fireworks. They wanted to see the display at midnight, as well. Itt sat and watched the clock, inside the salon, tick. He sat still.

"Itt, it's almost time. Let's stand over here and watch," Nick urged.

"But... Day," Itt said in a hesitant voice. Nick looked at his friend in annoyance.

"He doesn't care, does he?" Nick teased back.

"He doesn't care about me," Itt argued back.

"Why wouldn't he care about you? He kept calling you to come over. How long did you expect him to wait? You acted like you didn't care about him. I'm curious if he got tired of it and went to bed already," Nick said again.

"Is he crazy? We must celebrate the new year. What does he think he's doing going to bed in a hurry? The countdown hasn't even started yet," Itt said. He quickly got on his feet and walked inside the salon. He went straight for the bedroom. When he opened the door, he found Day standing out on the balcony, smoking. Day turned to look at him a little before turning his back to him. Why does Itt feel like this is Déjà vu of their argument on Christmas?

"What are you doing?" Itt asked in a low voice.

"I'm smoking," Day answered flatly.

"Then why don't you come downstairs? The others are already there, waiting for the countdown," Itt said again.

"I'm going to sleep now. You go down and celebrate with your friends," Day said without looking at Itt.

"What the hell? Are you seriously going to sleep now... you're not even going to wait to watch the countdown together first?" Itt asked again.

"You can go watch the countdown with your friends," Day said back.

"Then, do you not want to watch the countdown to the New Year, together with me?" Itt asked softly. It made him feel bad to see Day act like this. It made Itt feel like he was in the wrong.

"If I go down, will you watch the countdown with me? Probably not because I saw you only wanted to have fun with your friends," Day said in a low voice, causing Itt's face to turn sad. Itt just wanted to reconcile with Day. He was upset, so he acted like he didn't care about Day.

He didn't think it would turn out this way. He didn't mean to make Day leave the party, feeling like this instead of having fun with everyone. Itt stood there a moment, thinking, before walking over to Day. He hugged him from behind.

"But I want to celebrate with you too," Itt said in a low voice.

"Come on. Let's go. It's almost time for the countdown.

"Then, let's watch the countdown here, just the two of us. We don't have to be with the others. I don't want to celebrate this moment with anyone else," Itt said in a trembling voice. His face was tucked into Day's back without knowing the tall figure was standing there, smiling brightly.

"Are you sure you want to celebrate here with me just the two of us?" Day asked. Itt nodded timidly.

"So, next time, no matter what holiday it is, you have to celebrate with me. Just the two of us, okay?" Day said again. Itt was silent a moment before giving in and nodding.

"Hmm," the slim figure answered because he thought, even if he celebrated with hundreds of people, it can't compare to spending the day with the one he loved alone. Not even a little bit. After hearing his answer, Day turned to face Itt. The countdown started from outside the house at 10.

9...

"From now on, don't be stubborn with me, okay?" Day said. Itt nodded his head.

8...

"Can you listen to my feelings?" Itt asked back. Day nodded in agreement.

7...

"You can't go far from me," Day said again. Itt nodded in agreement.

6...

"Don't scold me so much," Itt said. Day nodded.

5...

"Don't give out too many pheromones to others," Day said, causing Itt to giggle and nod.

4...

"You can't look at anyone except me," Itt said back. Day nodded again.

3...

"Don't go anywhere, with anyone, without my knowledge," Day said. Itt nodded in agreement.

2...

"If you care about me, don't spend your time only working," Itt said. Day paused a moment before nodding in agreement.

1...

The two looked ahead before saying in unison...

"You can only love me, alone."

Bang! Bang!

Happy New Year!!!

The sound of fireworks and cheers of the people outside rang out to welcome the new year, all around. From Day's balcony, they could see the fireworks clearly.

Day and Itt stood, looking into each other's eyes while smiling before slowly nodding to each other. They leaned towards each other until their lips connected.

"Hmmmm," They both said.

THE END OF HAPPY NEW YEAR SPECIAL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 410 9
Eren in a sophomore in high school. He has a simple life. A best friend, a sister who looks out for him, parents that treat him well. His life is bor...
31K 1.2K 13
Follows the show's canon ____ A naked Porsche, asleep underneath the blankets, isn't the easiest thing to ignore. ____ When Kinn becomes infected wit...
33.7K 206 6
Hi all international fans and readers, The trial reading of Love Sky in English Version is now available for you here. Enjoy reading! ... Love Sky ...
57.7K 1.8K 13
4 years as university students, they graduated and married. So im taking us to sail our ship to the ocean of married life, having babies, job, adulth...