The Soulmate Touch

Από okheregoesnothing

When a person turns 21, they are at mercy of the soulmate touch. Meaning, if they touch someone who had touch... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

38 2 0
Από okheregoesnothing

---Y/N POV---

"That would be great. Then we could see each other?"

I heard Florence whispering in the corner of the room when I was woke up. I looked to the window and she was giggling and smiling while talking on the phone. 

"Flo?" I asked. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Gotta go. But I'll tell her what we planned. Bye." She hung up and walked over to my bed. "Good news. My man said that he's with Tom in Atlanta filming a movie, so they've agreed that we can go visit and you can meet Tom."

"Your man, huh?" I smirked at her. "Will I get to meet him?"

"Probably. And he has connections, so he might be able to help us with other people, too." She blushed and smiled.

"Perfect. When can we go?"

"Our flight leaves in 5 hours, so let's get some breakfast and then hit the road. We can go see them tomorrow morning. Maybe we could go do more karaoke tonight?" She blinked innocently at me.

"Not a chance. I'm not doing that again."

"Fine. Maybe we could go clubbing."

"Nope." I shut the bathroom door and started to get ready.

"You're so lame!" 

I laughed and got in the shower. 

Once I was done, I packed up all of my stuff and checked to make sure that I got everything. 

"I'm going to get breakfast! What do you want?"

"A muffin and some yogurt! And chocolate milk!" Flo yelled from the bathroom.

"Got it!" I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone, and went to the lobby. The kitchen was fully stocked with yummy foods, so I started piling them on my plate.

"Excuse me." Someone behind me said. I turned around and found a very handsome man.

"Yes?"

"You're in front of the fruit."

"Oh yes, sorry." I blushed and walked away.

"Wait. I was just kidding." He chuckled.

I turned around. "Oh."

"I actually think you're really pretty. Can I get your number? I'm Lucas. Lucas Till."

I blushed and looked down. I was about to say no when Florence's voice came into my head.

"You need to step out of your comfort zone, Y/N. Live a little." She had told me that when we were on the plane to London.

"Sure." I smiled at him. Even though I was on my soulmate adventure, it wouldn't hurt to talk to a cute boy, would it? No, it wouldn't.

"Awesome." He handed me his phone and I put my number in it. Then I grabbed me and Flo's food and walked past him.

"Text me." I winked at him and walked to the lobby.

"Wait!" I turned around. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Florence." I smiled and went to the elevator. Then I hurried and ran onto it before he could find me again. Dang. Did I just do that? Is this what living on the edge feels like? Wow. 

"Flo!" I yelled once I got back in the room. "I gave a guy my number!"

She came running out of the bathroom with nothing on. "WHAT? Tell me everything!"

"PUT CLOTHES ON!" I yelled.

She laughed and wrapped herself in a towel. "You'll get used to it. So what happened?

"Well he told me that I'm pretty and then asked for my number."

"And you actually gave it to him?"

I nodded. "Your voice came into my head that I needed to live a little. So I said yes."

"GIRL I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!" She squealed and jumped up and down. I laughed at her.

"I'm happy for me, too. Oh and I told him my name was Florence. Now eat so that we can leave."

She giggled as I set the food down and we started eating. 

Once we were all packed and ready to go, we headed down to the lobby. Flo checked us out of our room and I put our bags in the car. Right as I closed the trunk, I heard someone yell Flo's name.

"Florence!" I looked behind me and saw Lucas running over.

"Oh, hi." I blushed. My confidence was short lived, it seems.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah. Me and my friend are on our way to Atlanta to see her boyfriend."

"Oh. Then, we probably won't see each other again, will we?"

"Probably not." I looked down. Then from the corner of my eye I saw Florence giving me a thumbs up from behind a pillar. I quietly giggled.

"Well, it was fun to meet you, at least." He smiled at me.

"You, too." I smiled back. Then his phone started ringing with a song that sounded familiar. "Wait, what song is that?"

"Thunderous by StrayKids. It's a good one, you should check it out. Bye!" He waved and ran into the hotel.

"StrayKids? That one band? Interesting." I was suddenly tackled in a hug.

"GIRL! HE IS SO HOT!!!" Florence yelled. "Did you know that he's an actor?"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. Lucas Till. He was in the Hannah Montana movie. So hot."

"Oh dang. I didn't even realize."

"Figures. You lived under a rock. Anyway, let's go! We've got a flight in 3 hours."

We got on the road and went to the airport. While in the air, Florence kept texting her man and I just watched random shows on the plane screen. 

It was almost 1:30 am when we arrived at our hotel in Atlanta. I threw my stuff on the floor and fell onto the bed. 

"Goodnight." I mumbled. Then I fell into dreamland.

"Who are you?" Someone asked. I looked around and saw someone next to me. A cute, but blurry someone.

"Who are you? And where are we?" I looked above me.

"I think I'm dreaming. I fell asleep." He said.

"Oh. Interesting." I side eyed him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Oh I'm-" I tried to say my name but it wouldn't work. "Why can't I say my name?"

"I don't know. Even us being in this dream is weird."

"Yeah." We sat in silence as we looked around us. There were tall buildings, people walking around, and music playing. 

"Tell me something about you." The man suddenly said.

I sighed. "Umm, I'm a barista. I make really good drinks."

"Ooh I love drinks. Chocolate milk is my personal favorite."

I smiled at him and laughed. "I'll agree with you on that one."

I could tell he was smiling, but I couldn't quite make out his features. He had long blonde hair, and seemed fairly tall.

"Tell me something about you, chocolate milk." I said to him.

He laughed and then tilted his head. "I'm a dancer. It's my passion."

"That's cool. I can't dance one bit. My friends like to make me, but I always end up falling down. I'm so clumsy."

"Well being clumsy isn't bad. I'm sure you aren't clumsy when you make drinks."

"True. I'm pretty good with my hands. Would that make me handsy?"

He laughed out loud and slapped his knee.

"Wait, cancel that." I realized what it sounded like.

He looked at me and sighed. "Oh, I think I'm waking up." He suddenly said. "I hear someone calling my name."

I obviously couldn't hear it, but I waved. "Goodbye chocolate milk." I giggled.

"Goodbye handsy." He waved back and then floated away, just like in Avengers Infinity War.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I fell off of my bed. "What the heck?" I rubbed my elbow that had hit the ground and groaned.

"Rise and shine!" Florence yelled. She was standing in the bathroom doorway smiling down at me. Luckily, she was fully clothed. "Oh, why are you on the floor?"

"Because a ghost pushed me off." I laughed. "I obviously fell, Flo."

"Makes sense. Have a bad dream? I could hear you talking a little bit."

"No, it wasn't bad. Just weird. There was this man. I couldn't see his face, but we were having a conversation. Just like the one we're having now. Oh and I couldn't say my name. He seemed kinda cute though."

"WHAT??" She sat on the floor next to me and grabbed my hands. "THAT WAS A SOULMATE DREAM! They're really rare, but you can sometimes talk with your soulmate before you meet in person. Usually it's through the mind in thoughts, but dreams are known to happen, too. This is so cool!! Was he nice? Cute? Handsome? Sweet?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Woah, calm down. Those are basically the same thing. And yes to all four, though I couldn't see his face."

She giggled and smiled at me. "This is awesome! I'm so happy for you!" Her arms wrapped around me and I stiffened as she hit my elbow. But I quickly relaxed and hugged her back.

"Thanks, Flo. I'm glad that we're doing this together."

"Me too. Now let's go find Tom Holland!" She stood up and went back into the bathroom, singing while brushing her hair.

"Yeah. Let's go find Tom Holland."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

77.8K 2.9K 24
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ 8 bright red strings spread across 7 of your fingers. That's always been your life, tripping over them occasionally, and watching them get...
281K 8.7K 31
Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmate is until after you touch for the first...
6.6K 104 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
274K 10.4K 42
*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other half, the love of your life, is out there...